The Pantyhose Stalker Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,969 Followers

"God! How tawdry!" Michele commented, her voice slurred a little.

"Your turn soon sweetie," Mike replied.

"Stand up honey, show me what you've got," Mike said to Nadine.

Nadine stood up curtsied, holding the hem of her skirt out to her sides. Then she pirouetted in a circle and finished her little show with a bow.

"There you go detective; is that what you wanted?" she said, her voice thick with sarcasm.

As far as Mike was concerned Nadine looked fantastic. He loved the cheerleader uniform; the tiny white pleated skirt drew attention to her long coltish legs and her pert ass encased in the flesh-toned nylons, her figure-hugging spandex top, white with the letters GA in blue and red emblazoned on it, clung to her small firm titties. The totally inappropriate black sling-back high-heels made her calves more defined and pushed out her ass. She looked like something out of a tacky striptease show.

Her face was fully made up with lipstick, powder, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara; but her makeup had smeared and in some places had faded because of the strenuousness cheerleading routines she had performed at the football game. Mike handed her the makeup case he had found in her mother's bedroom.

"Fix your makeup hun; nice and heavy's how I like it. And spray on some of your mother's perfume" Mike smiled.

"Figured you for the slut fancier," Nadine replied.

Mike spanked her lightly on the ass when she turned away and Michele was dismayed to see her daughter exhibit a wry smile.

"Take another shot of bourbon Nadine; you're getting a little bitchy," Mike said.

"Don't mind if do," Nadine smirked back at him and poured herself a shot.

Mike turned to Michele who was sitting slumped on the couch next to her daughter looking exceedingly grumpy. Nadine began to fix her makeup as instructed.

"Now........What shall we do with you mom?" Mike taunted.

"You know what? I think you'll do perfect just the way you are. Just fix up your makeup a little and freshen your perfume and the party can start," he concluded.

Both of the Bouvier sat side by side fixing their makeup as instructed contemplating their fates while Mike stared at his two captives. His cock was positively rock hard in anticipation as he deliberated which of the women he would take first: the seventeen-year-old vixen dressed in the cheerleader outfit or the forty-four-year-old sophisticate dressed in the power-suit?

Michele and Nadine applied the last touches to their makeup and sprayed themselves liberally with Poison, Michele's favourite perfume, and then they both took a drink and looked across at Mike. There was no doubting that he was handsome and he had pleasured them both before. But he had also forced himself on them both. They both attempted to come to terms with the situation. The reality was that if both mother and daughter were not in the same room at the same time they probably would willingly concede to his demands; but the humiliation of being forced to have sex in front of each other was a situation that neither of them relished.

"Einy, mieny, miny, Moe," Mike began, wagging his finger alternately at the two women.

"Oh Jesus really?" Michele cried exasperated at his antics.

"You are a creep!" Nadine spat.

Mike continued to croon the silly children's nursery rhyme.

"If he squeals let him go; Einy, mieny, miny, Moe!" Mike finished, his finger pointing accusingly at Nadine.

"Please Mike! I implore you let her go and take me!" Michele pleaded one last time.

Mike ignored her and rummaged around in his pockets. He produced a pair of handcuffs and deftly pounced on Michele, he lifted her off the couch and dropped her into the other armchair where he adroitly handcuffed her wrist to the armrest.

Michele sobbed. There was nothing she could do now but watch.

Mike dragged the coffee table out of the way clearing the space between the sofa and the two lounge chairs. This formed an arena enclosed by the couch, lounge chairs and side tables with a white shag-pile rug in the centre. He dimmed the table-lamps, closed the blinds and turned off the overhead lights. He refilled Michele's wineglass and placed it on the side table where she could reach it with her free hand.

"No need for you to be thirsty while your daughter and I play together," Mike winked at her and Michele blanched.

Nadine just sat on the couch; head bowed, holding onto her glass of bourbon, sipping at it occasionally.

Mike stood up and undressed; carefully laying out his clothes over the back of his chair. He made a show of hanging his firearm over the back of the chair. It was an implied threat and really totally unnecessary.

Mike turned towards the Bouvier women and both of them stared at his naked body. He was a handsome man, his body lean and well defined but not particularly muscled. His rampant penis protruded from his closely shaved pubis; it was a good seven inches long and of good girth. He was circumcised and his bulbous glans was shiny pink in contrast to the darker flesh of his shaft, which was girdled with pulsing purple veins. His scrotum was shaved and hung low between his legs; his testes clearly defined inside the wrinkled sac. A droplet of clear pre-seminal fluid oozed from the eye of his cock.

This was the first time either of the women had seen him naked and had an unobstructed view of his manhood. They were both mesmerised and involuntarily licked their lips.

"Stand!" Mike ordered Nadine.

Michele was quietly sobbing.

"Move to the centre of the room!"

Nadine complied and stood in the middle of the white shag carpet.

Mike inspected her; totally appreciative of the magnificent sight before him. Nadine had a slim waist and her breasts were small and pert but she had her mother's ample ass; generous but firm. The sling-back high-heels he had forced her to wear pushed her ass out from her body provocatively. Her legs were long and coltish, well defined because of her cheerleading. The flesh-toned silky-sheer pantyhose clung to her legs glistening in the lamplight; the hem of her pleated skirt rode high on her thighs.

Nadine's brunette hair framed her pretty face; her hazel eyes sparkled, accented by black mascara, eyeliner and emerald hued eyeshadow. Rouge and lipstick accentuated her well-defined cheekbones and sensuous lips.

Mike reached for her and she was propelled forward into his arms, tottering on her extremely high-heels. She fell against his body and was immediately aware of his turgid penis pressing into her tight tummy. Mike held her tightly and she struggled against him as he pressed his mouth to hers. Her struggles only served to excite him as the hem of her silky skirt and then her gossamer-clad thighs rubbed against his erect phallus.

Nadine could feel Mike's cock rubbing against her belly and her legs as she struggled and she soon realised that this was exciting him. She stopped struggling and allowed Mike to envelop her in his arms and pull her body tightly against his. He forced his tongue into her mouth and she was immediately tempted to bite it.

Mike pulled his face away from hers and looked her in the eyes.

"Huh, huh! You don't wanna get me mad," he threatened and then lowered his lips to hers.

She didn't fight him and Mike tasted her lipstick and inhaled her perfume. His hands found her ass and lifted her skirt so he could squeeze her buttocks. He stoked her ass-cheeks through the gauzy nylon panties and slippery pantyhose, and managed to slide a finger under her sphincter and into the crevice of her sex. She was damp! Mike smiled to himself.

He kept kissing her whilst gently caressing her ass and thighs, occasionally allowing his fingers to graze the front of her panties or slide across her labia. Nadine opened her lips slightly and Mike slipped his tongue into her sweet wet mouth. He explored her luscious mouth with his tongue and was a little surprised when she tentatively examined the tip of his tongue with the tip of her own. Her arms no longer hung limp at her sides; they rose cautiously to his waist; her nails grazed the small of his back and then along his flanks. She leaned into him; pushing her sex against his invading fingers.

Michele was inconsolable when she saw the naked man molesting her teenage daughter and tears of regret and sorrow welled in her eyes; black mascara ran down her cheeks. She choked with anguish when Mike lifted Nadine's skirt and began to fondle her. It looked like Nadine had tried to bite his tongue. Good on her! Then Nadine stopped struggling. Michele thought it was because Mike was hurting her as she fought against him. Then, unbelievably, she witnessed her daughter begin to respond. At first it was almost imperceptible.

But then slowly, cautiously but deliberately, her daughter not only stopped struggling but she raised her hands to Mike's waist and rose on her toes slightly so she could return Mike's kisses. And then to her consternation she saw her daughter willingly begin to rock back and forth, grazing her sex along Mike's probing fingers.

"Nadine!" Michele cried.

"Stop that! Stop that right now!"

Mike smiled at Michele over her daughter's shoulder. He intentionally drove a finger into Nadine's silken-clad mound and found her clitoris. Nadine shuddered against him as he gently manipulated her sensitive bud. He watched Michele's stricken face as her daughter groaned and writhed with desire in the arms of the man who was violating her.

"Ohhhh," Nadine gasped and pressed her mound harder onto Mike's exploring digits.

"Your daughter sure knows how to cooperate with the law!" Mike chuckled, looking Michele directly in the eyes.

"Shut up Mike. Stop tormenting my mom," Nadine panted into his ear and crushed her lips against his.

Mike took her hand his in his and guided it to his engorged manhood; Nadine raked her nails gently along the shaft and glans of Mike's penis and then folded her fingers around it and slowly began to stroke him.

"Nadine! You trollop! What are you doing?" Michele cried as she was forced to witness her daughter kissing and masturbating the man who had forced himself on them both.

"Sorry mom but he's got me so horny! I just can't control myself," Nadine gasped as Mike continued to stroke her clitoris through the translucent fabric of her panties and hose.

Mike took his fingers out of Nadine's crotch and placed his hands on her shoulders. He pressed down firmly and she smiled a knowing grin.

"You naughty boy! I definitely shouldn't do this in front of my mommy!" Nadine teased as she slowly descended to her knees, kissing and licking Mike's chest and flat belly on the way down. When she was finally on her knees, Mike's rampant penis was level with her eyes.

"Nadine! Stop that right now!" Michele screamed straining against the handcuffs.

Seeing her daughter dressed like a slut and willingly participate in this sexual deviancy was very distressing. She could justify it to herself if Nadine was just playing along with Mike so he wouldn't hurt her; but it was obvious that she was enjoying it.

"You know what to do," Mike groaned as Nadine looked up at him with her hazel eyes.

Nadine lowered her head to Mike's penis and he groaned; Michele sobbed. Nadine's hot, wet mouth engulfed his erect member and she quickly bought her tongue into play, slathering it around the corona of his glans and then tickling his fraenulum with the tip of her tongue. Mike put his hands on her head and slowly began to fuck the teenager's face as her lips closed around his shaft.

Nadine fellated Mike for a few minutes, feeling his cock pulse and shudder in her mouth. He was showing remarkable control holding back his orgasm. She allowed her hand to drift down to her crotch and idly play with her labia and her clitty as she sucked on the long fat cock. She was really just keeping herself wet and aroused; if she worked herself too much she might be tempted to tear open her hose and frig herself to orgasm. She didn't want that. She wanted Mike's long thick cock to bring her to her climax.

Nadine wasn't sure when exactly she metamorphosed from vengeful protagonist, to reluctant supplicant, then to enthusiastic participant. She knew that the booze had a lot to do with weakening her resolve and igniting the latent desire inside her. She had to admit that being forced to dress like a slut was very naughty and considerably exciting. Being made to dress like a whore and wear the heavy makeup of a slattern somehow encouraged her to act accordingly. Also, Mike was not unattractive and he certainly knew how to get a girl hot.

She also had to admit being forced to act like a whore in front of her mother was a huge turn on. Sure, there wasn't that much forcing going on at the moment; but make no mistake, she had no choice. She couldn't leave and she couldn't refuse to pleasure Mike without dire consequences.

'Oh yes mommy; make no mistake, this is still forced sex!' Nadine thought; justifying her actions to herself.

'But it is one hell of a turn on being forced to dress like a cheap hooker and suck this man's cock right here in front of you!' she also thought as she slowly caressed her womanly parts.

Mike eased Nadine's mouth free of his cock and lifted her to her feet.

"Show me those wonderful teenage titties," he whispered.

Nadine obliged and pulled her tight fitting spandex top over her head. She was wearing a sports bra, which did not complement the rest of her sensuous lingerie so Mike had her remove it.

Her breasts were magnificent; small, firm and well formed. She didn't really need a bra to support them. The globes were creamy white, in contrast to her lightly tanned lithe body. Her areoles were a light chocolate color, her nipples were mere buds, but they were engorged and ready to be stroked and caressed.

"Mmmmm; a lot smaller than mommy's but magnificent in their own way," Mike complemented her.

"Mike Harris you are a pig! I hope that some day you pay for this!" Michele snivelled.

Mike was too busy to respond. Nadine offered her right titty to Mike and he obliged, taking her nipple into his mouth. His free hand kneaded and stroked her left breast; his fingers tweaked and teased the nipple. Nadine felt the warmth of her lust spread from her loins, through her body to her breasts. She gently held Mike's head in her hands as he suckled her nipples, leading his mouth from one teat to the next. Mike played with Nadine's breasts for a few minutes until she was panting hard with lust.

He took his face from her breasts and kissed her long and hard; his hand slid back under her skirt and stroked her engorged labia through her moistened panties.

"Sit down here!" Mike pushed Nadine down so that she was sitting on the rug with her back to her mother.

"Now lie down," Mike eased Nadine onto her back.

'Is he going to fuck me now? Right here in front of my mother?' Nadine thought, and her cunt flooded with vaginal secretions in anticipation.

But Mike didn't lie on top of her; he straddled her face and she licked at his scrotum as it swung over her lips. She reached up and bent his cock so she could get it into her mouth and began to suck it again; her hand slid down her thigh and found her pubis. Mike was kneeling over Nadine's face, looking directly up her mother's skirt; she was seated only inches in front of him.

"You fucking pig!" Michele spat, rattling the handcuffs that bound her to the chair.

Mike ignored her; he was too busy enjoying the sensation of Nadine's lips and tongue sucking, caressing and licking his phallus and scrotum whilst looking up at Michele Bouvier chained to the chair.

His eyes started at Michele's feet, shod in black patent-leather high-heeled pumps, and then his gaze travelled up her well-formed calves defined magnificently by the smoky-grey sheer nylons she was wearing. He reached out and stroked her knee and then the other; then he reached around and traced the little wrinkles in her nylons at the back of her knees. Michele pulled down her skirt as best she could with her free hand but the hem of her charcoal-grey business suit skirt still rested halfway between her knees and the tops of her thighs.

Mike tried to push the skirt further up her legs but Michele valiantly tried to stop him with her free hand. All the time they struggled, Nadine slathered at his cock and balls whilst she fingered herself. She had hiked up her own skirt and Mike glanced back to see her transparent panty crotch was soaked with vaginal juices. Her sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose were moulded to her sex; her distended labia clearly visible through the translucent lingerie.

Michele was now totally appalled by the actions of her daughter. She comprehended that they were both being compelled to comply with Mike's insidious demands but Nadine was no longer being forced to participate; she had become a willing party. She gave up on trying to save her daughter's virtue and concentrated on trying to save her own.

"You have my daughter, you manipulative asshole; now leave me alone!" she beseeched him.

Mike just smiled and continued to work on hiking up her skirt. His two strong hands were far more effective than Michele's one hand and her skirt slowly slid up her legs exposing her thighs. Two dark bands of nylon appeared at the tops of Michele's legs followed by an expanse of creamy white thigh.

She was wearing stockings!

"Oh Michele you naughty girl you're wearing stockings! Were you hoping for some hot cock today?" Mike gibed.

To Michele's embarrassment and chagrin, that was exactly what she had been hoping for. After Mike had made love to her yesterday evening and then made out with her in his car outside her house, she was hoping he would call her this evening and they could meet for a date. She knew he had huge nylons fetish and she had worn the fifteen-denier smoky-grey stockings with the dark welts at the top just for him. She was also wearing black satin bikini-panties.

Michele sobbed and gave up the struggle as Mike rucked her skirt right up to her waist.

"Very nice lingerie Michele; I approve," he sighed.

A red satin and lace garter-belt held up her stockings; she wore it around her waist above her panties; the suspender straps were threaded under the waistband of her panties then through the leg-holes. The silver clips at the bottom of the suspender straps were fastened to the dark reinforced welts of her stocking tops. Mike knew that women wore garter belts this way so they could pull down their panties without having to unclip their stockings.

Michele covered her eyes with her free hand and kept her legs tightly closed. Mike smiled to himself and leaned forward and placed his tongue on her knee. He traced her legs all the way up to her groin; first one then the other. His hands massaged her calves and stroked the sensitive skin behind her knees. He could feel Michele shiver but he wasn't sure if it was lust or revulsion. Unbeknownst to him it was a mixture of both.

He placed his hands on her knees and pried her legs apart, forcing his face between her thighs. Mike nuzzled the welts of Michele's stockings, enjoying the contrast between her silky nylons and her cool, creamy white skin. Michele shuddered; try as she might she was unable to stop herself from becoming aroused. She opened her legs just a little wider and Mike pounced; he slipped his tongue inside the gusset of her black satin panties and lapped furiously at her cunt.

Michele had no control over her body's response to Mike's feverish licking; his tongue invaded her labia and lapped at her hardening clitty. She instantly began to lubricate as flashes of intense pleasure radiated from her tongue-lashed cunt.

"Oh god damn you Mike!" she groaned and tried to extract his face from between her thighs.

She pulled and pushed at Mike's head trying to extricate his face from between her legs but she eventually capitulated and pushed his face into her hot, wet sex. She opened her legs wide and lifted her feet so she could put her legs over Mike's shoulders. He gripped her thighs and drank the sweet-salty fluids dripping from her quivering twat. He used the tip of his tongue to tickle and tease her clitoris, causing her to drum her heels on his back in a delirium of lust.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,969 Followers