The Pantysissy Diaries Ch. 03

Story Info
Jaymie visits Victoria's Secret with her shemale mistresses.
1.8k words
3.98
14k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a 3rd person fiction story about my fantasies of being a Pantysissy. All characters in this story are made up, and are all over the ages of 18. To better follow this story read The Pantysissy Diaries Chapters 1 and 2 before reading chapter 3.

*****

It was nighttime in NYC, and Jaymie and her 6 Mistresses had just left their apartment to head to Victoria's Secret. Jaymie was wearing a pink Solange dress with a pink tiara on her head. She was also wearing pink lace panties over her locked chastity. They walked into the store and a pink glow sign at the front of the store read "WELCOME TO VICTORIA'S SECRET PANTYSISSY JAYMIE!"

"Why, hello there Jaymie! My name is Jennifer, but please call me Goddess Jen" shouted a store worker as she introduced herself to Jaymie.

"My staff and I are here to make your sissy lingerie shopping experience here at Victoria's Secret as sissifying and enjoyable as possible.

Jaymie grinned as she liked the sound of that.

"Mistress Sydney has told me all about your love of lingerie. Now let's head to the back fitting rooms so you can do some trying on of panties and bras. Come this way," Jen told Jaymie as she gave his rock hard cock a pinch through his panties.

Jaymie followed Goddess Jen to the back fitting room while Jaymie's 5 mistresses waited for her at the front of the store.

"Jaymie, fitting rooms 6 and 9 will be your 2 permanent fitting room residences. When you come here every Friday you will be trying your panties on fitting rooms 6 and 9. Okay darling?"

"Yes, Goddess Jen."

"Excellent."

"Why don't you go ahead and undress darling. I have a spare key to unlock your chastity that I will keep here at the store for any of the girls here to use. When you come into the store you will always sign in with the cashier at the front desk, and you MUST be wearing your chastity."

Jaymie got undressed and was fully naked. Goddess Jen then unlocked Jaymie's chastity. Next it was fitting time.

"First off let me measure your nipples for your bra size. Baby girl, we're gonna start you off with a Victoria's Secret PINK training bra. Once you get your real breasts, then we can put you into a real Victoria's Secret women's bra."

Goddess Jen slipped a Victoria's Secret PINK training bra onto Jaymie's chest.

"Now for your panties. I've been told you're a big fan of hiphuggers. Is that so?"

"Yes, ma'am I am a big hiphugger fan."

"Excuse me! That's Goddess Jen to you sissy!"

"Sorry Goddess Jen it was an honest mistake," pleaded Jaymie.

"Sorry ain't gonna cut it sissy! Now bend over and keep your ass pointed up. It's punishment time!"

"Yes, Goddess Jen," Jaymie said as she was instructed.

"Sydney, this is Jen. We have a misbehaving sissy in fitting room 6," Goddess Jen said as she spoke into her microphone.

Jaymie's Mistresses then arrived in the back fitting room. Jaymie's chastity was locked back on by Mistress Rose, and now it was punishment time. For Jaymie's punishment they fucked her hard, 2 at a time. Starting with Mistress Sydney 1 Mistress would shove their shemale cock down Jaymie's throat, and another Mistress would shove their shemale cock up Jaymie's ass, and fuck her. This went on for a half hour with each Mistress getting a turn fucking Jaymie on both ends of her sissy body. Mercifully for Jaymie it finally ended. Her mistresses finally left the fitting room, leaving Jaymie and Goddess Jen all alone again.

"That was an unpleasant interruption. Don't let it happen again!"

"Yes, Goddess Jen."

If you do it again there will be more severe consequences. Understood sissy?"

"Yes, Goddess Jen."

"Good. Now where were we? Oh yes, your panty selection. While I love that you're a fan of hiphuggers, tonight you will be trying on v-string panties. A v-string panty is the perfect panty for a sissy like you. The back is thin enough to ride up your sissy ass. And the front has enough coverage on it to cover up that pathetic cock of yours. Now I've had my sales associate come up with the sexiest v-strings panties we have in store. And you are going to try on EVERY v-string panty that is on her list. Her name is Rebecca, but that's Goddess Rebecca to you sissy girl. And one more thing, I only told her to bring me the panties. Butt I didn't tell her who was going to be trying them on. She's in for quite the surprise when she comes in here to see you. Isn't that right my sissy?"

"Yes, Goddess Jen," nodded Jaymie.

"Now, do me a favor baby girl. Slip on these pink pantyhose while I get Rebecca in here."

Jaymie did as instructed.

"Rebecca, please come to the fitting room. Rebecca to the fitting room," Goddess Jen said into her mic.

In walked Rebecca. She was a tall brunette wearing yoga pants and a Victoria's Secret tank top.

"My, oh my. What do we have here?" wondered Rebecca.

"Rebecca, I'd like to introduce you to Jaymie our resident sissy here at Victoria's Secret. Jaymie's a BIG fan of panties and is here with her mistresses, beginning her sissyhood," said Goddess Jen.

"I'm gonna leave you two alone for the time being. Please let me know if you need anything Becky."

"Will do."

"Goodbye, my sissy," Goddess Jen told Jaymie as she gave Jaymie's rock hard cock a tug through her panties.

All Jaymie could do at that point was blush. There she was standing in front of Goddess Rebecca in a private Victoria's Secret fitting room butt naked, wearing nothing but her chastity, training bra, pantyhose, and high heels.

"Now Jaymie my darling, tonight you're going to be my own Victoria's Secret angel model. Understood?"

"Yes, Goddess Rebecca."

"Wonderful."

"Jaymie I have 13 pairs of our own Victoria's Secret v-string thong panties in this pile. And you're going to try on every single one of them. And not only are you going to try them on, you are going to strut in them like you're walking down the runway at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. And if you don't strut well, you will be properly punished. Understood?"

Jaymie nodded.

"I know that pathetic cock of yours might be feeling a little tight in that chastity. These v-strings are all size XL, and we need to make sure your cock is as enlarged as possible so you fit in your v-strings properly. So I'll tell you what I'm going to unlock your chastity. And then I'm going to pump your cock up with this penis pump I have here. Now Jaymie dear, I want you to go lie down on the fitting room table over there."

Jaymie did as she was instructed. Goddess Rebecca then unlocked Jaymie's chastity cage and placed the penis pump over her cock.

"Jaymie, I don't want your hands to interfere with the pump. So I'm going to tie them up behind your back. Give me your hands.

Once again, Jaymie did as she was told. Goddess Rebecca then tied up Jaymie's hands behind her back using pink rope. Jaymie was sitting on the fitting table with her chastity now off, and hands tied behind her back. Goddess Rebecca placed the penis pump over Jaymie's cock, and was prepared to started pumping it.

"Oh one more thing my dear. We don't want you screaming here, so I'm going to gag you when I pump your cock."

Goddess Rebecca took out a pink gag and placed it in Jaymie's mouth. With the penis pump already in place, Goddess Rebecca used it and pumped Jaymie's cock.

Jaymie moaned as she watched her cock grow and grow. Soon Goddess Rebecca was finished and removed Jaymie's penis pump off her cock.

"Now that cock of yours looks much better babe," Goddess Rebecca told Jaymie.

"Now it's v-string time! I want you to take this pile of v-strings I put in the corner, and try them on one by one. And since you've been good and just had your cock pumped, I'll let you keep your chastity off for the time being," Goddess Rebecca told Jaymie.

"Thank you Goddess Rebecca."

"You're welcome my dear sissy. Now put those panties on!" Goddess Rebecca ordered Jaymie.

"Yes, Goddess Rebecca," replied Jaymie.

Jaymie started with his favorite color of course, and tried on the pink v-strings first. The pink v-strings were very sexy. And Jaymie blushed.

"Well, I see you're a big fan of the pink v-strings."

"Yes, Goddess Rebecca, I sure am."

Goddess Rebecca then gave Jaymie's ass a 2 handed slap to,make sure her v-strings were nice and tight.

"Excellent. Now Jaymie, for the remaining 12 v-strings we're gonna see if you can walk the walk of being a sissy. It's very easy to try on panties in a closed dressing room with just us."

"Goddess Rebecca, what do you have in mind for me," asked Jaymie?

"Get down on all fours And put this on."

"Yes, Goddess Rebecca."

Goddess Rebecca took out a spiked pink collar and put it on over Jaymie's head and onto her neck.

"Follow me my sissy," Goddess Rebecca told Jaymie as she hooked on a pink leather leash to Jaymie's collar. Goddess Rebecca then walked Jaymie from the back dressing room to the front of the store. Setup in the front of the store was a walkway built to model a runway like the one at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. On each end of the runway was a pair of v-string panties.

"Are these panties all for me," asked Jaymie.

"Yes, sissy. These are ALL for you. But like I said, it's time for us to expand your runway audience."

It was nighttime and after hours at Victoria's Secret. So the store was closed. But Goddess Rebecca went and hit the button to send the closed metal gate back up and reopen the store. Up went the gate and in came about 100 drunk upper class college girls in for what essentially was a live studio audience as Jaymie began her marches up and down the runway.

Goddess Rebecca winked at Jaymie, and Jaymie smiled back.

Jaymie's panty sissy runway march was about to begin.

*****

TO BE CONTINUED... The author copyrights this chapter, as well as any past or future chapters of this series. The reproduction of any chapter or part of any chapter of The Pantysissy Diaries without the written permission of the author is expressly prohibited. This story is a work of fiction. All of the characters, their names and the places they visit, are purely from the imagination of the author. All characters in this story are made up, and are all over the ages of 18. Any resemblance to persons, places, or things is not intentional and purely coincidental.