The Paper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Burying her head against my shoulder, Shelly tightened her grip around my neck as her hips began to writhe and twist, forcing me deeper into her drenched pussy. To say the least, it was awkward, and I found it almost impossible to effectively move inside her. She didn't seem to mind, her breathing coming in short gasps as she began writhing wildly. Her lips sought mine, as I felt her stiffen, her body shaking. I could feel her trembling, her pussy clenching at my cock as she moaned into my mouth.

As her movements became more pronounced I stumbled back, banging into a rack of books, knocking several to the floor. I winced at the sound, but Shelly didn't even react, as she tilted her head back, gasping. I steadied myself, letting her control the pace. Little moans escaped her lips as she hunched against me, her hips writhing and twisting, forcing me to constantly change my grip to avoid dropping her.

"Ugh, oh God!" she cried out, her body shaking, her arms pulling me tight.

She buried her lips against my neck, as she shook, her orgasm sweeping over her. As she slowly relaxed, her legs dropping to the floor she slipped from my cock, her legs so wobbly she nearly fell. Turning her back to me, she bent over and reached back, her fingers encircling my cock, drawing my forward. I didn't need any more encouragement. I stepped forward, easing my cock into her pussy. I meant to take it slow, to enjoy the sensation, but as soon as my cock brushed past the lips of her pussy she pushed backwards, impaling herself on my shaft.

"Oh, God! Fuck me, David." She hissed, as I began sliding in and out, my balls slapping noisily against her.

It was all the encouragement I needed, as I slammed into her, my thrusts nearly lifting her off the floor. She grabbed hold of the bookshelf to steady herself, as I pounded into her, each thrust forcing a soft gasp from her lips. I knew this was crazy, but the craziness made it even more exciting. I shoved her skirt up higher, admiring her smooth round ass as I hammered away, each stroke slowly building me toward my own orgasm.

I'm not sure if it was the rattle of the bookshelf, the sound of footsteps, or the gasp of surprise that that made me look down the hall just as the librarian stepped into view.

"Fuck!" I shouted, releasing Shelly's hips and pulling my cock from her gripping pussy.

"Oh shit!" Shelly cried out as she realized what was going on.

We both took off running, scrambling past the shocked woman. Shelly's skirt was still hiked up revealing her naked ass, and my cock was swaying back and forth as I ran. At the last second I remembered Shelly's books and grabbed them in mid stride as we dashed by.

By the time we reached the car, Shelly was laughing. She had managed to pull her skirt down, but my cock was still sticking out, covered in her juices. There was no sign of the librarian as we jumped into the car and sped away. By then I was laughing as loud as Shelly was.

"You're crazy." We both said, our laughter forcing Shelly to pull the car over.

12