The Paper Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It isn't what I want, but it will do." She thought as she slowly rubbed the fake cock across her pussy.

The sound of the door alerted him and he turned just as she stepped into the shower. He started to shout out in surprise, as he turned, but the words stuck in his throat as he saw her nakedness. His cock immediately sprang to attention, pointing straight at her.

She stepped forward, her hands reaching out shakily. She didn't speak, afraid doing so would bring reality crashing down around her. Her fingers encircled her son's cock, trembling as they felt his hardness. Her touch seemed to break the trance and he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against his body. She guided his cock between her legs, shuddering as it slid along her opening. She squeezed her legs together, holding him in place as she slid up and down his length.

Feeling his cock beginning to throb, she reluctantly released her grip and allowed him to spring free. She wanted him to cum, but she wanted him to cum inside her. She turned around slowly, reaching between her legs to grab his cock and guide it to her hungry opening. She heard him grunt, as his hands dropped to her ass and his hips thrust forward. He slid into her easily, his cock filling her completely. She pushed back hard, relishing the feeling of being filled with a hard pulsing cock that was so obviously excited to be inside her.

As his orgasm subsided Kevin collapse against the wall of the shower. His head filled with images of his mother standing in the shower having an orgasm as she called out his name. He had been watching her for as long as he could remember, catching glimpses here and there, and even sneaking to the bathroom doorway when she was taking a shower. But last night was different. Last night he had watched her cum, and heard her call out his name as she did. Reaching up he turned off the shower and opened the shower door. Grabbing a towel he dried off and climbed out. Since his mom was still asleep he turned off the lights and stepped into the hallway, his cock still semi-hard. He stood in the hallway for several seconds, staring at the door to his parent's room. He had heard his dad leave, and knew mom was in bed asleep.

His cock immediately began to harden as he walked slowly to the door, opening it as quiet as he could. What he saw was far better than he could have hoped, as he stared at his mother on her knees with her ass in the air, a massive vibrator sliding in and out of her dripping cunt.

Bridget heard the faint click of the door. It registered somewhere in the back of her mind, screaming that she should stop and cover herself. It was a scream that went unheeded as she thrust and twisted the vibrator inside her aching pussy. Instead of stopping, she actually increased the pace, her need taking complete control. Little gasps of pleasure escaped her lips as she began to tremble, on the verge of an orgasm.

She felt the bed shift and she knew what was happening. She didn't dare look back, didn't dare acknowledge his presence. Still, the knowledge of him being there was enough. She cried out, her body writhing and twisting as she came. She felt him touch her ass, his hands soft, and gentle. She let the vibrator slip from her opening and plop to the bed, offering herself to him, wordlessly begging him as she flexed backwards.

The bed shifted again and she felt it; his cock, hot and slick, sliding across her pussy. She wiggled her ass, hoping to trap him, hoping to capture him before he could retreat. Suddenly everything lined up and he was inside her, his cock sliding deep into her slick pussy, reaching parts the dildo just couldn't touch. She couldn't help herself, as he slowly began fucking her she glanced back, smiling at him.

"Oh god, yes. That's it, baby." She cried out, her back arching as she thrust backwards, impaling herself on his rigid cock.

She could feel his fingers gripping her hips as he began thrusting into her, each stroke harder, faster, and more desperate. For her own part Bridget was going mad, her body felt like it was on fire as she arched her back, her hips writhing and twisting against her son's cock. It was more than she could withstand, her whole body began to convulse as she accepted the fact that her son was driving his cock deep into her pussy. She screamed his name, humping back against him as she came, her orgasm overwhelming her.

"That was, uhm, I mean, Mom?" Kevin said, as Bridget humped feverishly against him, her pussy clenching at his cock.

"Don't stop, baby. Please don't stop." Bridget begged, her ass writhing and twisting, her whole body shaking. Her orgasm had become an almost continuous wave, crashing against her mind, pausing only long enough for her to gain a single breath before crashing over her again.

Even in her frenzied state, Bridget could feel his cock beginning to swell and pulse. She knew he was about to cum, and she cried out, encouraging him, begging him to fill her. She never wanted anything so badly in her life. His hands dug into her flesh, holding her fast as he thrust deep into her, his cock pulsing, as he exploded. Her pussy felt like it was on fire as his molten seed filled her. Her whole body began to shake as jet after jet of his steamy seed exploded deep within her.

She could feel tears dripping down her cheeks, as she clenched at the bed, not wanting him to stop, not wanting him to slide out. Slowly, her body quit shaking, and she could feel his cock beginning to soften. She kept her face buried in the pillow, savoring every second he was still in her. Finally his hands loosened their grip, and she collapsed to the mattress, her legs too weak to support her weight. He fell down beside her, his hand draped across her back. They stayed like that for several minutes, neither speaking as their breathing slowly returned to normal.

She could feel his fingers tracing small circles in her back and she turned to look at him, smiling.

"When's your Calc final." She whispered, reaching out to touch his cheek.

"Not til eleven." He replied, turning his head and drawing her fingers into his mouth.

"Good." She replied, lifting herself up and climbing on top of him.

12