The Paper Route Ch. 01

Story Info
The view at the end of the paper route.
1.4k words
4.06
32.9k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim woke up when his alarm clock started ringing in it's annoying way. He groaned loudly, cursing himself for smoking too much weed the night before. Moderation was definitely not his strong point, and that was the truth.

He had assumed that college would be different. His schedule would be his to set and when not in school, he could party all he wanted. Unfortunately, he was right, it was different. Especially when you were 21, still hadn't declared a major and lived under your parents roof. Things became different all right, when they cut the funds off.

The den was filled with stacked newspapers as Tim struggled to roll them all up and stick them into their plastic sleeves. His parents had all but forced him to get a job and the only thing he could find was delivering newspapers at the crack of dawn. Usually it wasn't so bad, but apparently the newspaper company wasn't able to get the papers rolled and inserted into the sleeves before dropping them at his door. Now, he was running late as he struggled to get them stuffed as quickly as possible.

Just as he finished stuffing the last paper, he heard the clock in the living room chime at 5:30 am. He was now 30 minutes behind his scheduled route and it was tough enough getting it done normally, today it was going to be all but impossible. Grabbing everything up, he hurried out the door and shoved all the papers into his passenger seat.

Tim checked his watch as he rolled out of the driveway. It was 5:35 am and that meant he had 25 minutes to do what he usually did in an hour. He stepped on the gas, peeling out on the wet road and not caring if he woke up the rest of the neighborhood. He had a job to do.

Red lights and stop signs were nothing more than an annoyance as he tore through the neighborhoods as fast as he could. He stopped at each house, quickly tossing the paper into their drive before racing on to his next destination. Everywhere he went someone was yelling at him, shouting obscenities, or giving him rude gestures due to his fast driving and reckless nature.

Halfway through the route, he checked his watch again. It was 5:50 am and he only had 10 minutes left to do the rest of the route. He fortified his will, checked his rearview mirrors for any sign of cop cars and slammed down on the gas pedal.

Tim literally flew through all the neighborhoods, swerving around cars leaving for the day and ignoring the blaring horns as he cut through side streets and ran red lights. If a cop had been around, he was almost certain he would have lost his license indefinitely, but a job is a job. His father was always telling him that he never followed through with anything, this time Tim was proud to say his father was wrong.

He glanced over at his passenger seat and happily noted that there were only two papers left to be delivered. Tim quickly pulled up to the second to the last house and tossed the paper at old Mr. Grimly. He laughed out loud when the paper hit the old man square in the crotch, he hadn't intended to hit the man, but he had to admit the result was funny. As he pulled off, he heard Mr. Grimly shouting about "young whippersnappers."

Tim slowed down as he pulled down the last road on his route and he looked at his watch... 6:00 am. Now that was something to be proud of. He had accomplished an hour long paper route in 25 minutes. It was a personal record, but one that he hoped never to have to do again. He made a mental note to start getting up earlier in the morning, so he wasn't so pressed to make it to the last house by 6:00 am.

He pulled up to the last house at the back of the long private road, shut off the engine and rolled to a quiet stop. Opening the door, he quietly shut it behind him and leaving the paper in the driveway, he slowly walked into the surrounding tree line. He checked his watch again, it was now 6:03 am and he smiled because he was just in time.

Tim knelt behind the bushes about 25 feet from the corner of the house and waited patiently. At exactly 6:05 am, the blinds to the master bedroom opened up. From his vantage point on the small rise, he could see directly into the room. There stood the woman of his dreams, following the same routine she had every morning since he first started delivering her paper.

He had happened upon her by accident one morning when he decided to take a piss before heading off after delivering the last paper. Since that fateful day, he made certain he was here and in place every morning at 6:00 am. He guessed you could call it "workers incentive", whatever it was... he wasn't going to miss it if he could help it.

She stepped back from the window and Tim could see the nightgown she was wearing. It was a new one and that excited him, he always liked it when she got something new to wear. This one was light and "see through", even from this distance he could make out her soft breasts underneath the soft sheer cloth. He didn't know what excited him more, seeing her in this semi-nude state or completely naked. Regardless, the result was the same as he felt his cock beginning to stiffen in his shorts.

The woman in the window reached up and pulled the sheer nightgown over her head, revealing her luscious full breasts and thick waist. Tim was always attracted to girls that had "more cushion for the pushin'" and this was definitely one of those women. "Who needed a skinny chick, when you can wrap yourself in all that wonderful womanly flesh?" he thought silently to himself.

As her soft breasts came into view, he began to unsnap his shorts. By the time her nightgown was off, he had his shorts and underwear down to his knees. He watched as her full breasts swayed from side-to-side as she stretched, her dark areolas against her white skin were like targets for his fantasies. What he wouldn't give to have his face buried between those beautiful, full mounds of flesh. The very thought of it caused his cock to stiffen even more and his hand quickly sought his shaft, eager to relieve himself of the pressure.

She stepped further into the room, and pushed her panties down to the floor. Tim was delighted to note that she trimmed her bush, and instead of being a full mound of hair it was now neatly trimmed into a small strip. Her wide hips and soft thighs framed her sweet pussy perfectly. When she bent over to pick up her clothes, Tim began to stroke his cock faster and harder as he pussy lips and asshole came into full view. He knew he only had a little while longer before the show would end.

Tim kept his eyes focused on the woman in the window, watching her go through her morning routine in the nude. Her soft curves and sweet pussy were a delight to his eyes. Who cared if she was twice his age, she was a goddess to his young eyes. Tim felt the overwhelming urge to cum building deep in his balls as he continued to stroke himself hard and fast. He got another eyeful of her sweet pussy lips, as she bent over to retrieve something from a drawer.

That was all it took, as he grunted silently and held onto his shaft by the base. He felt the cum rushing up from his balls as his cock began to twitch and then spew his cum into the air. The fluid shot out his cockhead in large jets, arcing in the air and landing all over the bush. It was a fantastic, ball draining release that left him weak in the knees. He outwardly shivered as the orgasm reached the plateau, and his spurts of cum began to subside. He slowly milked the remaining fluids into a paper towel he had brought with him. As the last drop was squeezed from his shaft, he watched the woman slip into the master bathroom.

He quickly straightened himself and quietly made his way back to his car. As he rolled down the road slowly, he smiled, reminding himself to thank his parent's for making him get a job as a paperboy. His father was right; it did promote a sense of responsibility and a feeling of fulfillment when the job was done.