The Paper Route Ch. 02

Story Info
The view on the paper route turns into a recipe for disaster.
1.3k words
4.08
16.9k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim found himself drawn to the woman at the end of his paper route. What had started as an enjoyable end of a boring paper route, had turned into an obsession. He felt compelled to be there every morning and he almost always was.

Thoughts of the woman in the window began to consume him during the day, and send him into feverish dreams every night. The dreams so powerful that he would often cum in his sleep without even touching himself. A few times his ejaculation was so strong that he woke up moaning in pleasure, causing his mom to come racing to his room worried.

The days he couldn't see her was the worst. On those days he felt like he couldn't even function. He walked around as if in a constant daze and he balls ached from the lack of a morning release.

On one such day, after his college classes let out, he found himself telling his two best friends all about her. No details were spared as he described her and her morning routines. He found himself taking it even further by confessing to his activities in the bushes, his dreams and his constant thoughts of her.

"Duuude," his friend Jimmy said as he finished his tale. He took a hit off the joint he had been puffing on and passed it to Tommy.

"You know what you got here, right?" Jimmy continued as he exhaled the smoke. "You got all the ingredients to a good fuck is what you got!"

"Yeah man," said Tommy as he puffed on the joint and passed it to Tim.

"I don't know..." Tim replied before taking a long inhale of the joint.

"Dude, trust me..." continued Jimmy, "you are young, hung and good looking; she is mature, sexy and in her prime. You just gotta make yer move."

"Yeah, man, make your move." Tommy said as he started to chuckle.

"So, what should I do then?" asked Tim.

"Man, ya gotta make yer move," Jimmy repeated himself. "Let her know you're there and ready for."

Tim took another long drag off of the joint and passed it to Jimmy. His mind began to reel with the possibilities. He envisioned how it would all play out, and in his fog filled brain he began to hash out his plan.

"Yeah man," he said finally. "I can fucking see it all now."

"Cool," said Jimmy as he puffed on the joint.

"Yeah, cool," piped in Tommy. "But... dude, you got all the ingredients to a good fuck... but... you need to add in some spice."

"Hell yeah!" cried Jimmy. "You need to add some spice. Fucking right on, Tommy!"

"Spice!?" said Tim, slightly confused.

"Yeah, man... spice!" Tommy said cheerily. "Get her ready, ya know, so she is hot for you."

"Dude, you should leave her anonymous love notes!" said Jimmy as he started getting excited. "I heard chicks dig that kinda shit."

"Yeah, they dig it..." echoed Tommy, "fucking spice, man!"

The three of them spent the rest of the afternoon getting high and hashing out a plan to get Tim laid. By the time they were done, everything had been worked out and they were pleased. There was no way that their plan could go wrong, and all signs pointed to good time. Not to mention the fact that all the ingredients were already present and the added spice had been worked out, it was going to be a piece of cake.

Over the next several mornings, Tim set the plan in motion. He began leaving her anonymous notes every morning after watching her undress and masturbating in the bushes. It was ingenious and he knew it would add just the right amount of spice. Each day he left a single rose with a note attached signed "Secret Admirer"::

Day 1) You are so beautiful.
Day 2) You are so sexy.
Day 3) I love the sexiness of your body.
Day 4) I want you and your sexy body so bad it hurts.
Day 5) I want to be your sex slave and please you completely.
Day 6) I am watching you.

On day 7 he knew the timing was right. He had done everything according to the plan hatched with his friends. There was no way this was going to go awry, he had the spice, he had the ingredients, now he just had to add the finishing touches.

That morning he followed his usual routine, stopping at all the houses and delivering the papers. He was excited and filled with confidence as he coasted to a stop in front of her house.

Tim checked himself in the mirror, making certain he was presentable and not a hair was out of place. He slipped out of the car and silently made his way to his hiding place in the bushes.

It was a cool, crisp morning as he sat in waiting. He checked his watch repeatedly, each click of the second hand added more and more to his excitement. Finally, the time had come, and he watched as the curtains slowly opened up.

There she was, the woman that had captivated his dreams and consumed him during the day. She was in her full glory, her large breasts rising as she slowly stretched her arms above her head. It was a truly beautiful sight!

He undid his pants and pulled them to his knees. Tim began stroking his cock in slow strokes, cupping and fondling his balls at the same time. It was perfect, she was perfect, and the timing was perfect.

His cock began to throb and pulsate as he felt the urge to cum building quicker than ever before. The excitement of this moment fueled his desire for an immediate release. When the urge to cum built to the point that he was going to explode, he stepped out into the clearing directly in front of her window.

He wanted her to get a good look at what he was offering her. When he stepped into the clearing, her mouth dropped open with what he took as awe. Tim gripped his shaft hard, pointing it up into the air.

The first burst of cum exploded from his cock, arcing through the air in a large stream. It was perfect! It was beautifully timed and expertly placed. She was able to see his large cock and the full load he was offering to her to use at her will.

He continued to cum, shooting large jets of cum from his cockhead. The force of his ejaculation made his head reel and his knees weak. He was so lost in the passion that he failed to hear the sounds of footsteps coming from behind him.

As another jet of cum sprayed forth from his shaft, he was tackled from behind. He felt like a linebacker had just blindsided him as he was taken forcefully to ground.

Tim landed on his stomach with a hard thud as he felt the assailant pin him to the ground. His cock continued to pulsate as he continued to cum throughout the whole ordeal.

The feel of cold metal against his wrists brought him back to reality. He was cuffed and brought roughly to his feet. His steel hard shaft waved in the air as he came one final time, the cum arcing into the air and landing on a uniformed police officer's shield.

Tim tried to plead his case, yelling to the woman in the window that it was all a misunderstanding. She just shut the blinds, leaving him to be drug to the waiting police cruiser with his pants around his ankles. He was perplexed, everything had gone according to plan... so how could things have gone so wrong?

His mind flashed back to that fateful day with his friends. As he was shoved into the cruiser, he remembered Johnny saying, "All the ingredients are there for a good fuck, you just need to add a little spice!"

"Well, he was right," Tim thought, "all the ingredients were there and I am definitely fucked!"