The Paper Route Ch. 08

Story Info
Buddy's further adventures with customers.
2.4k words
4.54
39.4k
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We gathered at a picnic table we'd commandeered earlier in the evening and spread out the goodies. The edible goodies, I mean. One of the guys got a small fire going to burn the weenies and brats. Larry came over and slid onto the bench beside me.

"So, dude, how are things between you and Janice?"

"Fine, I think. Why?"

He shrugged and looked away. "I hear stuff. Since she's back home and you've been kind of MIA, I guess she's wonderin' what's up."

I was about to answer when Janice slipped onto the bench on the other side of me and snaked her arm around my bare waist. All of us were still in bathing suits and when her left breast pushed against my arm it slid up partway out of her bra. She glanced down quickly and then back at me with a grin. I guess she decided her exposure wasn't enough to worry about. I noticed, because last year at the beach she would have been wearing something that covered more and she would have adjusted herself. There was a change in her attitude.

"Hey," she smiled. "You happy here? Doing all right? Her right hand reached across below the table and landed on my bare thigh. This girl was definitely being a lot more forward than used to be the case.

"With you right here, baby, I'm happy. I'm doing just fine." I turned my head and nuzzled her earlobe. She didn't pull away so I stuck my tongue gently in her ear, just to see what her reaction would be. She didn't pull away immediately, but after a second she patted my crotch and slid away, standing up in the same moment. A big wink and then Janice's attention was claimed by Carol. They went off to one of the cars.

Larry smirked at me and said in a low voice, "So, dude, looks like you might get lucky tonight. I'm pretty sure little Alice and I are gonna do the nasty later on. He grunted and rocked his hips. "Man I can't wait to jam it into her hot snatch."

I looked at him and Julie's voice came into my head. "Lar, d'you know if she's a virgin?"

"What? Who cares? She's almost twenty, fer cri' sakes."

"Listen, pal, do yourself a favor and take it slow with her. I got the impression out there in the lake that she's ready for you but she's a little nervous."

"Slow. Didn't you tell me that once before?" Larry nodded.

"Yeah. If you wait on Alice, make it nice, and take your time, I'm tellin' you true, it'll be a whole lot better."

Larry looked down at the table, then canted a sidewise glance at me. "Something about you. Why do I get the feeling you know things now you aren't telling?"

I hesitated. The urge to tell him about Julie was strong. We'd always shared everything. But I couldn't and stay true to my promise to her. I sat there like a lump.

The evening wore on and it got dark. We pretty much quit running around and paired up. The local cops came by. Long as we were reasonably quiet and not drinking, they left us alone, but the beach closed at ten-thirty. Then Larry's car wouldn't start so I piled his stuff in mine along with Alice and Janice and we took off. I'd planned to drive to this private little road about five miles out of town and have some serious face time with Janice. Well, yeah, I figured we could maybe get farther than ever before. I didn't know if she was a virgin or not. I didn't think about it, much. Janice was hot and I liked her a lot, but...

Did I want to be a couple with Janice? We hadn't had sex, even when we were making out pretty hot and heavy on dates during school. But she was going to be gone back to college in a few weeks. What then? Before Julie, I would have taken a mercy fuck, you bet! But now, I wasn't so sure.

Much later, the party broke up like these things always do. With mutual understanding between Larry and me, I found the road and we pulled way in so the car couldn't be seen from the highway. I smiled at Janice as I turned off the ignition. I had a blanket in the trunk and I turned around to offer it to Larry and Alice in the back seat. I looked and figured I was too late with the offer.

They were wound together in one corner of the back seat and Alice was already naked from the waist up. Just like I suspected, she had firm little tits that stuck out real nice. I could only see her left one, because Larry was fastened to the other, sucking for all he was worth. Alice had her head back and her eyes closed, obviously enjoying what Larry was doing. I stared at them until Janice put her fingers under my chin and pulled my face around so she could give me a big smooch.

I slid my arm around her and pulled her in. My pecker sprang to life. She leaned her head away just a little and said, "So, you like to watch too?"

"Sure," I said, but doing is better."

She nodded and leaned in for another liplock and this time our mouths opened and our tongues came into play. After a minute, Janice took my hand and slid it up under her tank top and onto her breast. No bra. Zing! She put her hand over mine on her titty and I commenced to play with her nipple. It got hard and I lifted my hand so the bottom of her top slid up and there it was, a nice mouthful of soft flesh. I licked it. I ran my tongue around the base. Then I slowly ran my tongue up to the nipple and then over, leaving a wet trail. Then I went back and blew on her nipple. Janice was starting to squirm.

Boy was Julie right on the money. Play with them, she'd told me. Most women want their men to spend more time on their breasts. Try it, you'll both like it. So I touched Janice's nipple with the tip of my tongue. Once twice, then I blew on it some more. Finally I carefully sucked her nipple into my mouth and began to stroke it with my tongue.

Janice was getting hot, I could tell. Her breath was coming in pants and her heart was racing. She moaned. There were a couple of moans from the back seat as well. Helped things along. I managed to raise Janice's top above both breasts so I could lay some loving attention on both of them, alternating, rubbing one while I sucked on the other. I was getting hot. We slid down on the bench seat. The steering wheel was digging into my back and Janice was rocking her hips up against me and then down. There was only a few inches of play under the steering wheel but she made the most of it, Up and down, up and down. Then she raised one knee and slid it up between my legs until her thigh was firmly planted in my crotch, putting pressure on my balls and pecker. Felt great, even though I knew I'd never get my pants off unless we broke apart and rearranged things.

Janice wasn't letting go of me. She held on and moaned a little louder. So what the hell, I kept on loving her bare breasts. I was having a fine time. Then I stuck my tongue in her belly button. She bucked her hips even harder.

"Ohmygod," somebody whispered. I felt the car rocking a little. I sucked some more and pressed my fingers against Janice's breasts. We were kind of jammed against the seat back, but I didn't want to break the mood. I sent my mouth down again to explore nipple country, sucked even a little harder and without any warning, Janice's whole body, at least all the parts I was in close contact with, seemed to go rigid. She stopped breathing. Her back arched. Her fingers clutched my head.

It was at that moment I realized what was happening. My girl was having an orgasm. Wow. It was really happening. I'd managed to bring her off without ever getting in her pants. She took a huge breath and went limp. Her hands slid off my head and it was like every bone in her body had turned to water. She sighed and breathed and looked at me. There was just enough light so I could see the expression of wonder and delight on her face.

"Wow," she breathed. "Amazing. Just amazing. Incredible. You are fantastic."

I kissed her nose and smiled. Then I slowly sat up. We kissed again and Janice said, "Are you all right? Do you want me to do something?" I think she blushed a little.

"I'm fine, I'm okay," I said. And as I said it, I realized I really was fine. I hadn't actually come, but my erection was gone and I had this calm satisfied feeling. Awesome. Interesting, satisfaction without a blast, from helping my partner to her climax. I looked over the seat to discover Larry and Alice had left the car and the back door was hanging open. When I looked around I saw two dark shadows leaning against a nearby tree. Larry had his back against the tree holding Alice up so their hips were together. She was naked and his pants were around his ankles. Alice was thrusting against him and grunting softly.

"Oh dear," Janice breathed in my ear. "I hope he's wearing a condom. Alice doesn't take the pill." **** Alice and Larry eventually returned to my car, mostly dressed and we left the little woods. We got to Alice's place and she stuck her head forward between the seats and whispered, "Twice. He made me come twice. I practically had to beg for it. Awesome. G'night."

When we dropped Larry at his place he came around to the driver's side and leaned down. "Thanks, Buddy, for everything. I mean it."

I knew what he was referring to. He' d gone slow with Alice and they'd had a fine time. With me, not so good. When we got to Janice's place she told me she was leaving the next day to go back to school. Even though school didn't start for a month, she told me she'd met a guy. They were dating and she was pretty sure he might be the one. THE ONE.

I watched her through the early morning darkness going up the steps. We'd dated a lot in high school, and I might never see her or talk to Janice again, except at holiday times, maybe until she got married. Was I sad? I examined my feelings and I was, a little. But I wasn't devastated. For one thing, we both knew that I was turning into a good lover, and she's was losing that.

I drove home past Julie's house. It was dark. Two days later Tom called. It was his paper route that had led me to Julie. He wanted me to do his route one more time. The night before I was to deliver the papers, he brought me a list of changes. What he'd done was print out a list of his customers and then drawn a line through the cancellations and written in two new customers. When I looked at the list, my stomach lurched. There was a line through Julie's address.

The date of each cancellation was on the line by the addresses. Julie's date of cancellation was the same as the last night we'd spent together in her bed. After Tom left. I rode my bike to Julie's I stopped in the dark street and stared at her house. It was dark. I remembered the boxes in her living room and how wild she'd been when we'd had sex that night. I knew then that I would never see Julie again.

The next morning, I got to the apartment building on High Street a little late. My one customer, Gloria Whatever was already up. She was sitting in a plastic chair on her little porch in a robe, holding a steaming mug of coffee.

"Mornin', stud. Buddy right?" I nodded and handed her the paper.

"You back to doing this on a regular basis?"

"No, ma'am. Just helping out for today."

"I see, could you use of cup of coffee?"

"That's kind of you, but I guess not today." I was still feeling bereft, knowing Julie was gone from my life.

Gloria sipped her coffee and looked at me over the rim of the mug. She was seated with her bare feet up on the porch rail. It made the skirt of her robe fall away from those long smooth legs of hers, almost all the way to her hips.

"I guess you're missing Julie."

"Excuse me?" I probably jerked my head a little. This woman knew about me and Julie?"

"She moved back home to Indiana. She didn't say much. Julie's not the kind to kiss and tell and I gather you aren't either." Now she was staring at me, lowered the mug to her lap.

"Well, things happen, I guess," I said.

"Yeah. She said you are a good student."

"She did? She said that?" I wondered what else this woman—Gloria—knew. When she put the mug of coffee in her lap she moved her feet a little apart so I could see into the dark shadow right at her crotch.

She shifted and slowly slid one hand into the front of her robe and she must have put her fingers around her breast, because the robe pouched out a little. I stared at her crotch. I knew she knew what I was staring at. I didn't care.

"It occurred to me maybe you'd like to continue your lessons."

"It did."

I sounded a little stupid, I guess, but Gloria just smiled and put her feet down off the rail. She stood up and said, "Come around to the door to the apartment," and she went inside.

I was pretty sure where this was going, so I locked my bike to the railing and went inside to her door. I knocked.

"It's unlocked," I heard her call. I twisted the knob and opened the door. Gloria was standing a little way inside the room, one hand on her hip. She was naked.

END