The Paper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God," she moaned. "If you keep that up I think I could actually come just from you sucking on my nipples."

I switched to her other nipple while one hand left her nice shapely ass and moved around to her front to explore her furry mound. A finger slid between the wet puffy outer sex lips and found her erect clit.

"If you don't quit I will come all over your finger." she said trying to backing up a little.

"Would that be such a bad thing?"

"I guess not. Oh shit. I am so horney. Okay, get me off that way quickly."

I sucked a nipple back into my mouth, clamped my teeth on it and bit it gently, but not too gently. My finger found her clit again and began to move back and forth over it. Kelly didn't last but a few seconds.

"Oh Tom...I'm...COMING! I can't believe you are getting me off this fast...Oh God...YES!" she screamed.

I had one arm around her waist holding her up and to me as a finger from my other hand got her off...with a little help from my mouth on her nipple. The hand fingering her was getting soaking wet. When Kelly came, she got extremely wet.

"That was nice." she said getting her breath back. "I still can't believe how fast you got me off." She went over and sat down on the edge of the bed. "Come over here. You have something I want to suck on a little."

"Just a little?"

"We'll see."

I moved over and stood in front of her. Kelly gave the head and kiss, licked the underside of the head a few times, and then sucked a surprising amount of the shaft into her hot mouth. I was afraid I was going to get off just about as quickly as she did. When she felt the head start to swell even more as I got close she pulled it out of her mouth.

"Maybe it's time I showed you how I get myself off. Do you still want to see that?"

"I don't know how long I will be able to keep my hands off of you, but yea. Show me."

She giggled and scooted up on the bed, adjusted the pillow behind her and leaned back against the headboard. She looked at me and grinned broadly as she spread her legs wide. "First I need to get comfy." She raised her knees and drew her feet up closer to her, giving me an even better view of her sex.

"Then I give myself the finger treatment." A finger went to her furry mound and dipped in between her still wet and slightly parted outer sex lips. The finger now started moving in a slow circular motion over her clit. "I'm already nice and wet thanks to your finger." she said softly. "I start out nice and slow like this. Then if I'm not already wet, I dip a finger into myself like this." The finger slipped into her opening as far as she could get it and then slowly came back out and went back to her clit.

"I keep rubbing it over and around my little clitty like this." she said as the finger continued to please her obviously aroused clit. "While I am doing that I use the other hand to pinch, pull, and twist my nipples. I like them played with a little roughly when I am all hot like I am now." Kelly still had her eyes fixed on mine. Her breathing was getting faster.

Doing this with me watching her seemed to get her excited even faster. "When I am getting pretty hot...like I am now...my finger goes a little faster...like this." Her finger was going quite a bit faster now. It looked like she was going to come pretty soon. I just sat there transfixed watching her for the next few minutes, listening to her and slowly stroking my cock. Something she took notice of a few minutes later.

"Keeping it all nice...and hard...for me are you? I'm gonna come for you in a few seconds...I think...if I last that long. Her finger was now a blur. She was breathing hard and was pulling and pinching on her nipples to the point that I would have guessed that it almost hurt.

"I can't believe how hot this gets me having you sit there stroking your cock and watching me. I have heard of...other girls doing this for their boyfriends...but I never thought I could do it...OH GOD...I'M COMING AGAIN!" She groaned loudly and closed her eyes. Her finger almost stopped moving and just pressed against her throbbing clit as she came for the second time this evening. As she came her juices gushed out almost to the point of squirting out of her. She had made a wet spot on the bed all by her self!

I had to stop stroking my cock as I was about to get myself off watching her. "I have never seen a girl do that before." I said softly. "That was really hot."

"Did you really like it?" she panted as her climax ended.

"Yea, it was great! But now I want you worse than ever."

She slid down further on the bed and now lay there flat with her knees up and wide apart. "Come and take me lover, I need it just as bad as you do."

I crawled over her and sank myself all the way into her in one stroke going all the way in until I couldn't give her any more. I felt the tip of my cock just brush up against her cervix. Kelly was surprisingly tight and I felt her strong muscles squeeze me.

"Oh God yes." She groaned. "Fuck me nice and hard. This is so much better than a finger!"

It beat a blow-job too, no matter how good it was. I started pumping myself in and of her, not being the least bit gentle. That seemed to excite her all the more and before long she was on the verge of another orgasm and clawing at my back with her nails. Not enough to make me bleed, but I was definitely going to have some marks left on me from this one. Kelly had her legs wrapped high around my waist and her ankles crossed, making sure that I went all the way into her each stroke. She was pumping back at me just as hard as I was giving it to her. I could feel the point of no return quickly arriving. I was just hoping I could hold off until she started to come. I didn't have to wait long.

"Oh yes." she moaned..."Oh God, I'm going to come again so soon!...I'm coming Tom...I'm...COMING!" Again she gushed as she came. We had been wet before and making sexy squishy sounds as we pumped away at each other, but now we were completely soaked.

Her orgasm was all I needed to set me off. "I'm...coming Kelly." I groaned in her ear as I buried my face in her neck and began shooting my hot sperm into her. It was so intense that I really couldn't pump myself in and out of her any longer, but her thrashing around in my arms and below me was enough for both of us. As when she had blown me a few nights ago, this one lasted and lasted. I felt like I had given her a gallon of my come and her strong pussy muscles seemed to milk every drop she could get out of me. It was incredible.

When it was over for both of us, I rolled off her and lay next to her, holding her in my arm as we got our breath back. She lay there staring at the ceiling, and I gazed at her sexy body: her sexy and now very wet mound with its little tuft of pubic hair, her flat stomach, and her sexy breasts with their still erect nipples. I was getting aroused all over again just looking at her body.

"That was as good as I dreamed it would be." she finally whispered.

"I can't believe how tight you are and how strong your muscles are."

"Exercise." she said. "I do my Keigels or whatever they are called several times a day."

"It works. I have never been with anyone like you."

About then we both heard the front door open and close. "Brenda." Kelly whispered. "She must have had a short date. I wonder why she is back so early. I thought she was going to spend the night with that guy."

"The same one she met at the party last Friday?" I whispered.

"Yea."

"Kelly?" came a sexy feminine voice at the bedroom door.

"Yea?" Kelly answered without getting up.

"Chad didn't work out. We broke up tonight...not that we were exactly going together to begin with. Two dates aren't exactly an affair or much of a relationship after all."

"I'm sorry."

"Yea, me too. And I am so horney tonight. I really wanted to fuck his brains out." There was a thunk on the door that sounded like her head hitting it.

"How do you feel about playing with two girls?" Kelly whispered to me.

"Are you serious?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yea. I'm sure she'd like you and we have shared our boyfriends now and then."

"Okay." I whispered.

"Tom's in here with me Brenda. You want to come in and play with us? Between the two of us we might be able to take care of your itch."

"Sure!" The door opened and Brenda came in. She was thin and just a little taller than Kelly and had large brown doe eyes. "Looks like you two have already gotten it on." she said.

"So get undressed and join us." Kelly said. "Tom here has never had two horney girls in bed before."

"I hope two girls playing with each other doesn't turn you off." Brenda said as she started to unbutton her blouse. "Because it is a lot more fun for us if we do."

"As long as I get to join in, that's fine with me."

"How's he with his tongue?" Brenda asked Kelly as the blouse came off revealing a bright red low cut bra. Brenda wasn't shy.

"Hmm...I haven't had the pleasure yet."

"You like going down on girls?" Brenda asked as she undid the zipper on her skirt.

"I love it." I said, "I just never got the chance to taste Kelly here. We were just too horney."

"Well, you can taste me if you want. I love it when a guy goes down on me." The skirt hit the floor. Now she was standing there in bright red panties and bra and dark thigh-high stockings and heels. Chad really missed out tonight. The bra and panties hit the floor quickly. Brenda's breasts were about as large as Kelly's, but Brenda's nipples may not have been quite as long. She too had a nicely trimmed bush. "Do you like stockings and heels?" she asked me.

"Sure. I think they're rather sexy."

"In that case maybe I'd better get the ones I had on the other night back on." Kelly said starting to get off the bed.

"That's okay." I said grabbing her around the waist and pulling her back down on the bed. "One girl with them is enough."

"Enough of this chit-chat." Brenda said as she got on the bed. "I want your tongue on my clit. I was horney when I left and now I am dying to get off. Let's see, if we do this right we can all have a little oral fun. If you eat me, and Kelly blows you and I eat Kelly we will all be getting it in both ends."

It was a good thing Kelly's bed was a queen sized bed! We all moved around until we were on our sides and in something resembling a triangle. I had my face buried in Brenda's muff, Kelly was sucking on me, and now Brenda was eating Kelly. I pulled my head out from Brenda's crotch to take a look at this. It was pretty sexy watching one girl eat another in person. I watched for a few minutes and then went to work on Brenda. Her pussy smelled very erotic and tasted so sweet. Like Kelly, she had a nice large clit. It was already erect and waiting for my tongue. She must have been horney. It didn't take much work with my tongue before she was squirming and moaning. Kelly was doing a wonderful job of blowing me, but after having gotten off inside her just a few minutes ago, I was able to hold off pretty easily. I wondered how Brenda had liked eating Kelly with my sperm leaking out of her but was too busy eating her to ask. A few minutes later Brenda began to moan a lot louder and started pumping away at my face a little with her hips. I knew she wasn't going to last long now. I reached over with one hand, found one of her nipples and began to gently pinch and pull on it. That was all it took. She gave a loud groan, partly muffled by Kelly's pussy, and began to come.

Kelly stopped sucking on me to watch her friend get off on my tongue. "I guess that answers the question about how good he is with his tongue." she said.

"Oh yes...he's good." Brenda panted as her orgasm subsided. "Mind if I try his cock too? I need a little of that tonight."

"Sure. How about you lay on your back, I sit on your face and he fucks you and kisses me?"

I felt more like their toy, but was loving every second of it.

"It looks like you got him nice and hard." Brenda said reaching over and giving my now rock hard cock a few strokes with her soft little hand.

We all moved around so that Brenda was on her back in the middle of the bed, Kelly was now straddling her face with her legs and had her bottom right over Brenda's face. I moved around and got between Brenda's legs. As I got into place, Kelly reached over and took hold of my cock and and aimed it at Brenda's opening for me. "Fuck her good." she whispered to me.

Kelly settled down on Brenda's face now and I began up pump in and out of Brenda's hot wet opening. She wasn't as tight as Kelly, but she wasn't loose either! I was holding Brenda's hips as I pumped away at her so I couldn't play with Kelly's nipples, but she used her own hands to do that as I kissed her. This was working a lot better than I thought it would. I was pumping away at Brenda, but not hard enough to move her around on the bed, so she was able to do a good job of eating Kelly, who it seemed was really getting off on Brenda eating her as she kissed me. I knew we were all getting close to getting each other off, but I wondered who was going to come first and if that would set off the rest of us. Both girls were moaning now and it was going to be close. Kelly let go of one of her nipples and began playing with Brenda's clit with one finger. That was enough for Brenda. She gave a loud groan into Kelly's crotch as the spasms of her orgasm started. That was about all it took to get me off. A few seconds after Brenda started to come I felt the first load of my hot sperm rush up my shaft and deep into her. It was followed by what seemed like and endless stream of spurts of my come. Kelly let go of Brenda's clit and hugged me. I thought she was about to come too. The two of us coming finally set Kelly off. Now she was moaning and humping Brenda's face. She hugged me harder as Brenda ate her to what appeared to be a very strong climax. When she was done, Kelly and I collapsed next to Brenda on the bed. All three of us were too out of breath to talk for a few minutes. We were also a mess! There was come everywhere. One thing was certain though, no one in this room was horney now!

Now I would like to tell you that Kelly and I lived and fucked happily ever after, but like a lot of relationships, it was never meant to be. We dated heavily for a few months and even had another threesome with Brenda, but then we gradually drifted apart and went our separate ways.

Copyright (C) 1996 All rights reserved.

12