The Papergirl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect. Tomorrow then, say about noon, would that work?"

"Sure. I'll be there at noon. What is the house number?"

"369. 369 Poplar Drive. Oh, by the way, since we'll be working on the application, we'll probably need to take a break. Bring your swimsuit; we can take a dip in the pool and cool off."

"Mandy normally just wears her panties for swimming, she just goes in wearing as little as possible," revealed Mrs. Lipton.

"And that'll be fine at my place too. I want you to feel right at home. Well, this has been a productive day. I have to get home now and attend to things," announced Mrs. Renborn as she stood up. She went over to Mrs. Lipton and kissed her goodbye. Mandy noticed that the kiss was not a casual peck on the cheek. It was a nice full mouth kiss. Mrs. Renborn walked up the Mandy.

"See you tomorrow dear." She slid her hands around Mandy's waist, under the comforter, and kissed her, too, on the mouth. A little lick of tongue graced Mandy's lips.

"I detect a familiar taste," stated Charlotte with a wink toward Jenny Lipton. And with that she walked out the front door.

Jenny Lipton turned to Mandy.

"Before you leave Mandy we have to make sure all the bills are paid. I owe you $10.00 for two weeks of the paper and I think you deserve a nice tip for the excellent service." Jenny Lipton made sure that Mandy saw the $50.00 bill she slid into the envelope before sealing it.

Mandy was not sure what to say or do.

Jenny Lipton smiled at her. "I think I'll have some more work for you next week, can you come by?"

"Oh yeah, yes, sure can! Next Tuesday?"

"Make it Wednesday, are you free?"

"I'm pretty sure, if not, I'll clear it for you Mrs. Lipton."

"OK great. Here are your clothes Mandy and here's your glass of water. I've got to be somewhere in an hour, I hope you don't mind me throwing you out like this."

"Oh, no, not at all."

"Oh, just one more thing, a little secret just from me to you. Mrs. Renborn is a really good tipper too." Mrs. Lipton headed upstairs to get ready, but not before giving Mandy a big hug and a kiss. "You are the most wonderful thing to happen to me this summer, thank you." Mandy got a little pinch on the ass and Jenny Lipton went upstairs.

"See you next week Mandy," she shouted from the stairs.

Mandy pulled on her panties, shorts and tank top and left the Lipton house. She jumped on her pretty Lambretta and drove fast; letting the wind whip through her hair and over her warm skin. Mandy felt absolutely wonderful. Then she looked at the envelope in her pocket and smiled. This was going to be one interesting and, very possibly, profitable summer. She smiled and wondered if her sister was at home with nothing to do? Mandy had quite a story to tell her. She could feel the wetness gather between her legs just thinking about her sister's reaction.

12