The Papergirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Priya, lean forward. You're the birthday girl so you get some girly ice cream too. Lean forward. That's it. Pull Annie's red skirt up to her waist. Yes. Now wait while I pull her panties off. Now lean down. Let your tits touch her belly. Touch the red haired pussy. Pull the lips apart. See that nice pink juicy hole? Stick your tongue in. Lick for all you're worth. Think of the big name directors signing you to a fat contract for your movie debut. Pretend you are eating a really juicy sweet dessert for your birthday."

Priya pulled up Annie's skirt revealing a darling set of lacy white panties clinging to juicy pussy lips. I pulled the panties down and off and watched as Priya carefully touched the pulsating moist pussy (it had real bright red hair!) and gently pulled the lips apart as her head went down. Her petite tongue darted out and started licking. She seemed to rock forward as Annie ate her own pussy.

I sat back to watch. Cinnamon brown girl on top of creamy freckly girl. Cinnamon ass sticking up in the air. I heard sucking sounds. They were really getting into it!

"OK Priya. Sit up now. See my rod? It's hot! It's juicy. Birthday girl will really enjoy sucking the lollipop. Open your mouth so I can put it in, then suck it like it's the best lollipop in the world."

Wordlessly she obeyed. Sitting up her petite tits stuck out just a little but her nipples swelled at least a half inch. Her moist mouth opened and I stepped forward letting my stiff cock find its own way in. Her mouth closed, her eyes closed and she clearly liked this lollipop! I felt her little tongue sliding around as she moved her head back and forth. My cock swelled more and I squeezed so it would give a jerk in her mouth. We did this for several minutes. Priya enjoying her new birthday lollipop while gently bouncing to Annie's greedy sucking. Sometimes her eyes opened, rolled, and closed again.

When I felt myself ready to explode I pulled out and told her to get up. I told Annie to stand and watch the next part of the pre-audition. I laid down on the plush carpet and told Priya to stand over me and start lowering herself to her knees. My cock aimed right at her pulsing wet cinnamon pussy.

"Annie grab my cock and help slide it into Priya's pussy. Squeeze my balls while it goes in. Priya tell me what it feels like."

Annie's hand grasped my cock and aimed it right at the pussy lips while squeezing my balls with the other hand. The head of my ramrod touched the hot pussy. It was sopping wet. I pushed in as Priya's small body continued to lower itself. About half way in I felt something resisting me. Good!! Priya looked concerned.

"Sir, it does not fit. Too big sir. Please take it out sir."

I just heaved my pelvis up as hard as I could. The resistance suddenly gave way. Priya gasped and tears formed in her eyes.

"Sir! It hurts!"

Now my cock was fully inside this no longer virgin pussy. Annie's hand still squeezed my balls as she watched. I told her to keep squeezing.

"Priya, the pain will soon stop. Now I want you to bounce up and down. Hard. Until you feel you can't control yourself."

She bounced. The stupid twits little tits jiggled. I thrust hard. Up, up. Side to side. My rod seemed to keep swelling until it finally burst in a series of spasms. Slowly I relaxed.

"Annie, you can let go of my balls now. Its your turn now. Priya get off please."

Priya slowly raised herself and collapsed beside me. I noticed my cock was bloodied. Good. Hope the camera got that.

Annie saw also, "M-m-mister, are y-you h-h-hurt?"

"No Annie, it's ok. Now I want you to get on all fours with your bum pointing toward me."

She did so. Her titties hung down and I grabbed them with both hands and kept squeezing. Squeeze and release, squeeze and release. I pointed my still raging cock at her bum. I slid my cock up and down her bum crack a few times before finally directing it at her hot red haired pussy. Sliding it in a few inches I encountered resistance just like with Priya. Cool! This one's never been used either. I withdrew half way then rammed my cock in as hard as possible. Resistance gone! Victory! This stupid cunt's no longer virgin!

"Ooow. Th-that hurts."

Who cared what the dumb cunt said. I just rammed harder and harder. Back and forth while squeezing her tits for all they were worth. After a minute she started to respond by pushing back. We swayed together. My balls hanging down felt something. Priya's fingers closing on them, pulling, squeezing. I kept ramming. This young cunt felt good. Hot. Tight. It took longer this time but my balls started tightening, my cock swelled again. BAM! I shot into this second virgin cunt. More convulsing as my cock tried to shoot more inside but it was all spent. Annie's breathing came in gasps and she suddenly collapsed forward all used up red leaking out between her legs.

The three of us just laid on the floor for a while, the two girls sleeping, me thinking. How do I clean the blood off the carpet? Who cares? This will make a great movie! Two teens getting fucked by an old goat! Maybe I can even sell it? Should I give any of the money to these stupid young "supporting actresses"??

NAW. But maybe -- they should do another pre-audition?? HMMM.

12