The Parasite

Story Info
A parasite helps a less-than-average man become a bull.
7k words
4.33
27.4k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pietop
pietop
43 Followers

Marcus and Doug had been collecting and studying water and soil samples based in a remote village in the Democratic Republic of the Congo for three weeks, and were more than ready to leave for home. The two men wearily stacked boxes and carefully stowed samples into special, environmentally controlled containers. Both men's shirts were nearly soaked through with sweat, which was not unusual. However, whereas Doug's shirt revealed the chiseled contours of his athletic physique and enhanced his rugged good looks, Marcus looked more like an angry, overweight cat who had lost a wrestling match with a soggy paper bag. He frequently tugged at his shirt, pulling at the uncomfortable creases that would inevitably lead to chafing.

Despite his discomfort and lack of self-confidence, Marcus had visibly shed several pounds over the duration of this trip, and was admittedly starting to feel better in these conditions. The prospect of returning home was almost a disappointment. Almost.

Their flight was scheduled to leave first thing the next morning, so they planned to leave for the airport this evening after one last outing. They had become friends with many of the families in the village, and they were planning a farewell celebration as well as sharing some of their traditions.

After packing most of their equipment, their guide, Mahamadou, greeted them with a broad grin.

"Good morning, gentlemen! Today we will walk the trail of manhood. Our young men walk this trail and endure several trials as a symbol of entering adulthood. We would like you to follow this trail as a symbol of your place as men in our tribe. You do not have to perform all of the trials, but you must walk the trail barefoot."

Marcus threw a questioning glance at Doug. Doug's wife was the head of the organization and therefore the expedition. However, since she was back in the states, this left Doug as the defacto decision-maker. He shrugged and began kicking off his shoes. "Let's do it. What do you say, Marco?"

He hated when Doug called him 'Marco' as if they were close friends. It didn't help that he sounded like one of those trainers at the gym always trying to motivate and show off at the same time with their casual cockiness. They had grown closer, for sure, but Marcus did not feel they had progressed to the point of foolish nicknames. He also wasn't keen on the idea of walking God-knows how far through the jungle barefoot. But he trusted that Mahamadou knew their limits by now and wouldn't ask them to do anything too dangerous or uncomfortable.. Plus, his competitive side wouldn't let him sit out knowing Doug was participating.

"Yeah, I was just thinking that I wasn't sweating enough and that my feet had far too much skin on them. Where do I sign up?" Marcus was known for his bitching, so he felt obligated to complain as creatively as possible whenever the opportunity arose, regardless of his actual feelings.

Doug chuckled. "Aw come on, it'll be worth it. No pain no gain, right?" Marcus groaned. Doug was playing his role as well. "And who knows, you just might find your manhood at the other end of the trail."

The shoe Marcus threw rebounded off the wall and landed with a harmless thud on the dirt floor. Doug didn't even flinch. "See you out there, sport." He said with his best condescending-big-brother routine as he stepped outside. Marcus removed his other shoe and followed, already stepping gingerly along the well-packed paths of the village as Mahamadou led them away from the primitive shelter that had been their home for the last three weeks.

He led them to a trail that disappeared into thick vegetation, then stopped. "From here you must go on your own. The trail is well marked, and about ten miles long. I will wait for you at the river crossing."

"Wait. Ten miles?" Marcus asked incredulously. "I've never walked barefoot more than to the can and back to bed, and you want me to walk ten miles? Through the jungle?"

Mahamadou and Doug smiled the same smile. "Don't worry." Mahamadou reassured him. "If I don't see you in four hours, we will come looking for you." He gave Marcus no opportunity to protest, and walked away while Marcus continued to grumble to himself.

"C'mon, Marcus, the men are moving!" Doug called out as he started down the trail.

"Okay, Douglas." Marcus mocked with a quiet dopey voice as he picked his way down the trail. The villagers all shared a giggle hearing Marcus bellow, 'FUCK!' less than a minute after disappearing into the jungle.

* * * * *

After over three hours of sticks, stones, insects, snakes, and God knows what else, Marcus was near his wits end. He was panting and soaked in sweat. He spent at least as much time pulling his pants up as he did complaining. He hadn't planned on losing so much weight on this trip, and now most of his clothes didn't fit well. "It's a good thing." Doug kept reassuring him. Marcus was ready to feed Doug to the next snake.

But there were no more snakes. The trail intersected a wide, lazy river, and Mahamadou was waiting for them on the other side wearing a grin as broad as the brim of his safari hat.

"Congratulations! You are almost there. To become a man, you must offer your seed to the Earth Mother, shed your clothing, and swim across the river." Mahamadou instructed from the opposite bank.

"Our seed?" Doug asked. Marcus mimed a wanking motion and Mahamadou nodded in reply. Doug shook his head, quickly losing his enthusiasm for this venture. "What about our clothes?"

"You have outgrown them!" Mahamadou replied enthusiastically. "Those are the clothes of boys. You will leave boyish things behind and be dressed as men!"

"Good thing mine don't fit anyway." Marcus said to Doug, sarcastically as he released his grip on his oversized pants. The sweat-laden clothing slid freely to the dirt, revealing equally sweat-stained tighty-whiteys (that were no longer quite so tight). Doug cringed.

"Woah there, champ! You're not really going to do this, are you?" Now it was Doug's turn to be incredulous.

"Why not? Polish the nob, have a swim... Sounds like a nice way to relax after three hours of barefoot hiking through the fucking jungle."

"I'm not really surprised that you'd jerk off in the middle of the woods, but you know what kinds of pathogens are in these waters; you've tested them!"

Marcus shrugged and turned away. "At this point I'll take my chances. Now shut up and let me do this."

"Seriously? What would your wife say?" Doug did not relent.

Marcus sighed loudly, stroking his prick that poked out from beneath his still sizable belly. "Kinda trying not to think about her over here. If I'm being honest," Marcus grinned, "I'm trying to think about yours."

Doug's wife was the head of the foundation that sponsored their trip, and a knockout. She earned everything she has - her position and her body - and was equally proud of both. Just into her forties, she maintains a rigorous workout schedule. When she's not dressed formally, she's in her activewear, on her way to or from the gym or other physical activity. Just under six feet tall with firm breasts and full hips that are accentuated by her slender frame. Marcus was remembering her ass in those form-fitting spandex and the keyhole they formed between her thighs when he came on the jungle floor. He exhaled and shuddered as several quick convulsions threw thick drops between his toes.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." Doug looked away in disgust as Marcus marched to the riverbank with his half-erect cock swinging back and forth. He was a little under average sized; not proud, but not ashamed either. Not that any of that mattered at this point. He just wanted to get in the water. And there was the added bonus of out-manning Doug.

"Step aside, boy, this river is for men only." Marcus chided as he passed Doug and glided into the river, pale ass cheeks the last thing to slip beneath the surface. As he floated out from the bank he sighed again. "God damn that feels good."

On the other side, Mahamadou continued to grin. "Mister Marcus, I would not float for too long. The river is the final test. If the goddess is not satisfied, she will take your sex."

"My what now?" Marcus perked up.

"Your penis." Mahamadou doubled over with laughter. "The fishes will nibble it off." He made biting motions with his hands.

"Oh hell no!" Marcus spat as he began furiously breast stroking toward the opposite shore amidst laughter bellowing from both banks. "Fuck you, Douglas, I don't see you putting your manhood on the line." he tried to shout back, but his focus was on reaching the other shore as quickly as possible without swallowing any water or getting any in his nose or eyes.

In the end, Mahamadou ferried Doug across. They had never been expected to perform the river ritual, but when Marcus accepted the challenge with such vigor, Mahamadou had been laughing too hard to stop him. Other than the pathogens and parasites, the river was relatively safe. The fish were mostly a superstition.

Both men received traditional, ceremonial dress and a feast in their honor. The story of Marcus' bravery evolved over the course of the night to everyone's amusement. The evening came to an end when they loaded up a truck and drove several hours to the nearest airport.

* * * * *

They arrived late the next day, thoroughly exhausted. The flight was over fourteen hours, and only slightly more comfortable than their previous three weeks had been. By the time they arrived, all either of them wanted was a sizable meal, a shower, and a clean bed. But their wives were waiting for them at the airport.

Sherry, Doug's wife and their boss, was all business. She granted her husband a peck on the cheek before asking about the work. Doug reassured her that their reports were forthcoming, and that they had properly collected and transported samples from all of the planned locations, following protocol. He even managed to compliment Marcus on his work and his companionship, to which Marcus responded with a wave and a strained smile.

"Looks like you lost some weight, too, Marcus. Good for you. Keep it up." Sherry encouraged with her least condescending condescension, to which he grimaced a 'thank you.'

Marcus' wife, Helen, on the other hand, wrapped him in a great bear hug and gushed about how much she missed him. He was perplexed, but not ungrateful. "Maybe that's cause I've been gone long enough for you to forget how much of an asshole I am." He'd joked.

"Yeah, well, it's been boring without you. Cleaner, quieter, and it smelled better, but decidedly less interesting." She retorted. She was heavier, like himself, and rather plain, but full-figured, which he enjoyed well enough. In truth, it was her wit that had attracted him more than anything else. A woman that could tolerate him and go toe-to-toe with both his playful banter and innuendo was a treasure too great to be lost. Plus she had a sexual appetite to rival his own. Though that spark had faded over time, there was still no one he was more comfortable with.

They all shuffled off to collect their things and return to their homes for some much-needed sleep. Marcus, however, slept fitfully. He writhed and moaned, waking Helen numerous times, until she'd finally had enough.

"Hey, Marcus." She put her arm on his and gave a slight shake. "Marcus, wake up. You're being loud and I can't sleep." She felt his arm moving beneath her hand. She slid her hand along his arm to find him slowly stroking his rock hard cock through his shorts. "Ooh, did you bring me a souvenir?" She breathed into his ear, joining her hand with his.

He groaned and thrust his hips against the combined pressure of their hands, almost as if he were in pain. Helen only grinned and began to caress independently, feeling herself start to warm up. She tugged on his waistband and nibbled his earlobe. "Let's get rid of these then, shall we?"

Still seemingly asleep, he raised his hips enough for her to work his shorts down, returning to stroke him as she pressed herself against his side.

"I know you haven't been gone that long, but you feel... thicker than I remember." She writhed against him as she continued to stroke him and intermittently cup his swollen balls. She thought perhaps his apparent size was due to his weight loss, but decided to enjoy it rather than question it. "It's been a while. I bet you've got a big load for me. Let's see."

Helen slid herself down and brought her face to his cock. It was at this point that he fully regained consciousness. His dick felt like it was going to burst, and it was a strange mix of pleasure and pain. But what had really shaken him from his stupor was his wife's descension. Despite her sizeable libido, the sex was usually pretty tame. Over the years they'd fallen into a comfortable routine and rarely diverged from it. Perhaps it was his absence, but she found herself feeling more aroused, more adventurous.

Marcus groaned as she took him into her mouth. He felt the soft heat of her tongue writhing and circling his girth. She misinterpreted his writhing and moaning as pure pleasure, which spurred her on. She caressed his thighs and stomach, returning to cup his balls as she worked her mouth up and down while her tongue twisted in circles. Every so often she would turn and run her lips along his length. The longer she stayed there, the harder she worked him. She was filled with the scent of him, and it triggered something primal within her.

While she blew him, she began to finger herself. She found herself already extremely wet and sensitive, but had a plan and stuck to it. She slid her fingers around her clit in rapid circles, working herself up to the edge, then backing off. When she felt he was getting close, she slid herself up his body. It was difficult for her from this position, but his weight loss helped. She reached back and guided him in. She felt herself stretched by him and again wondered if it had really been that long. With a moan of ecstasy she took him all the way in, then bent forward. "You're going to cum inside me." She told him.

With both already on the edge, it didn't take her long, grinding against him, before she felt him release, throbbing and hot inside her. He let out a quiet scream of pleasure as he felt his orgasm explode within her. She sat for a moment, feeling him recede within her as she caught her breath before rolling off onto her back.

"Fuck." Was his first word to her.

"Yeah." She replied with a smile. With a shaking hand, she reached over for a cigarette and lit it. "Once I can walk I need to get up and have a piss. Been a while since it's been that good."

"Yeah." He agreed distractedly. "Did I just..."

"Oh yeah." She puffed, smiling.

"You better not get fucking pregnant." Marcus swore, feeling as if he'd been tricked.

Helen waved him off and changed the subject. "You know, I bought a vibrator while you were gone. Not that I missed you that much, mind you, but it felt like a good time to try."

"And?" He inquired after a long pause.

"It was a good investment." She took a final puff and crushed out the cigarette. She gave him a peck on the cheek and a pat on the leg, then rolled out of bed to go to the bathroom. When she returned, she laid a hand on his chest. "So, who were you dreaming about just now?"

They had long ago swallowed their pride and discarded the lie that they were the 'only one' for each other. They remained faithful, but fully admitted attraction to others. They found it significantly strengthened their relationship.

"My boss." Marcus said sleepily.

"The blonde dude with the muscles?" Helen was incredulous, but accepting.

"What? No! Doug's not my boss. And not my type."

She chuckled. "I don't know. I'd do him." Marcus rolled his eyes.

"His wife is actually our boss." He explained.

"Ah, from the airport." She thought back. "Yeah, I could see that. She's pretty, but seems ice cold."

"Part of the appeal." He mumbled, losing himself to sleep. "To melt the ice queen... And all the better if Doofus is there, watching helplessly."

Marcus was mostly asleep now, and Helen shook her head, trying to figure out if she should be concerned or offended, but decided to be amused instead. It wasn't the craziest fantasy he'd shared. She patted him on the arm. "Go to sleep." She told him, but had a sudden memory of their recent encounter and started feeling horny again. She ran her nails gently along his arm. "Unless..."

* * * * *

A couple of weeks passed. Doug and Marcus both took some well-deserved time off before returning to the office. Marcus had managed to keep weight off that he'd lost and continued to slowly shed the pounds. Though he'd been in almost constant pain due to a noticeable and continued increase in the size of his dick. This was partially responsible for his continued weight loss, as Helen became increasingly amorous. Not only was she hornier, but she was doing things they'd never done before.

Marcus waddled to his desk, not because of his size or any inherent awkwardness, but from soreness and exhaustion. He plopped into his chair to Doug's amusement.

"Need a vacation from your vacation?" He delivered the canned joke with novel enthusiasm. Marcus wanted to break his perfect teeth, but smiled and sighed instead.

"Yeah, well, there's only so much sex and junk food a guy can take. Not that you'd know about that - you're not one to over-indulge." Marcus remarked dryly. Doug smirked and eyed him suspiciously, unsure of how to react.

"I will say, it's been tough to adjust back to this lifestyle. Everything just feels so easy by comparison, you know?" Marcus nodded along absently, trying to ignore the pain and itchiness in his crotch. It felt as if his dick was going to grow until it popped. Already he had noted a significant change in size; enough to know that something had happened. Luckily, he had an entire lab at his disposal with which to diagnose himself.

One of the younger lab assistants, Jennifer, delivered some reports to Doug's desk. Marcus caught a whiff of her perfume and felt his cock start to harden in response. He let out a grunt as the sudden swelling caught him by surprise. She glanced over at him and smiled shyly beneath her straight-combed cascades of brown-blonde hair. He noticed her flushed cheeks and diverted gaze. Sometimes the women giggled about Doug, but they mostly avoided Marcus.

Well, I have lost some weight. Marcus thought confidently. And gained some. He discreetly adjusted his crotch. He called Jennifer over as she was leaving. "Hey, I've got some tests I need to run a bit later, and I may need some help. Would you be available?"

The two quickly hashed out the details, then she scampered off looking somewhat flustered. "What was that all about?" Doug had been watching the exchange with a detached interest.

"Got a couple of theories to test." Marcus told him without looking up from his computer.

"Anything I could help with?" Doug offered.

"Nah." Marcus began, but corrected himself. He had grown closer to Doug, and actually considered him somewhat of a friend. "Well, maybe, actually. I wanted to talk to you about something. Get your opinion - personally and professionally."

Marcus filled Doug in on all he'd been experiencing since he came back - his rapid increase in size and his wife's corresponding increases in desire. "It's like she needs it," He commented at one point, "Like she'll do whatever I want to get it. And on top of that - I think I might be sterile."

This last caused Doug to fall back in his chair. "Woah, Marco. You alright with that?" His concern was genuine, even if his expression was forced. Marcus shrugged in response.

"Kids are obnoxious pains-in-the-ass, and I get to have unprotected sex... so yeah; win-win."

pietop
pietop
43 Followers
12