The Paris Diaries

Story Info
The chronicles of Chris and Siobhan.
1.2k words
3.89
4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was odd she didn't want to see the game at the stadium since they were going to be in Paris. When he suggested a bar where they could watch it she declined that as well. She then said they should watch it at her ex-boyfriend's apartment.

"Have you been drinking?" He asked because if this was the Parisian ex-boyfriend Jean she always referenced his as The Asshole.

"Ha! No. I told Jean we would be in town and he suggested we come by." She said smiling like this was a completely normal thing not going to the match of the year and watching it at her exes' place.

Jean answered the door in a t-shirt and jeans barefoot. He was almost as tall as Chris which meant he towered over Siobhan. He picked her up by the waist to kiss her and Chris felt a small pang of jealousy at how long they kissed. When he put her feet back on the ground he introduced himself to Chris and they shook hands.

Chris had to admit Jean was a great host. He had a large screen TV and on the coffee table was a spread of cheeses, cured meats, wine, various dips and several small sandwiches stuffed with Brie and tomato.

At the half Jean turns the TV to mute and looks at Siobhan. "What do little sluts do during the half Siobhan?"

Siobhan smiles a little and looks at me nervously then back at Jean. "She sucks dicks."

"Very good Slut. So ask to suck his dick." Jean leans back against the sofa and drapes his arms across the back.

Siobhan gets on the floor and crawls so she is between Chris' legs. "May I suck your dick?" Chris is torn. He, of course, wants his dick sucked but isn't sure how he feels having someone tell his girlfriend to do it. Getting a blowjob wins though and he nods.

Siobhan has always been good at this but she seems to like showing off because she is going at him with a gusto he can't recall. Jean watches with a look of mild interest only. He even glances at his watch at one point which prompts him to stand and come to stand behind her. He grabs her by the hair and jerks her head back.

"Enough. Ask to fuck him to fill your whore pussy." He demands. Chris is dumbfounded. He has never talked to Siobhan like this. He called her a cunt once during a spat and she tried to slap him. What is even more surprising is she does it for Jean. "Good. Turn around and face me Slut."

She slides down Chris' dick facing out and begins moving up and down. He controls her speed with his hands on her hips.

"Excellent. Tell him true whores need two holes filled and you want me in your mouth." Chris is not sold on this. They always play with women and have never had a man in their threesomes. He doesn't know how he feels about seeing her with another guy. Then she asks and something about the need in her voice makes him curious so he says okay.

Jean unzips his jeans and pulls out his dick, he grabs her by the back of her head and begins using her face roughly. A few times he slaps her face lightly while calling her a good slut. He tells her how she loves having a dick in her greedy mouth and greedy pussy. She is rubbing her own clit and moaning between making gagging noises. Her walls are tightening around Chris's cock and unsure what the courtesy is in an MFM situation and about to cum himself he says, "She's going to orgasm."

Jean slaps her face hard. "Of course she is. She is a whore who likes getting used." Only gagging noises are coming from her as her body begins convulsing into a strong orgasm. It pulls Chris' own orgasm from him and the roar that comes from Jean signals he too is releasing deep in her throat.

He gingerly pulls free of her mouth. He cups her face and speaks to her in French. Chris doesn't know what he is saying but can tell he is praising her. Jean places a kiss on her forehead before he resumes his seat on the sofa.

"Chris, this second half should be even better no?" He asks as he turns the volume back on the TV.

The second half starts and Chris is pleased Siobhan wants to snuggle into him. Sharing her was a new thing and having her wanting to be pressed against him is reassuring. The game is great and the game ends with Siobhan and Chris thrilled Jean not so much.

"Slut. The game is over. What happens now?" Jean says to her as he clicks off the TV. Chris is debating on punching Jean at the moment because he is happy from the win and doesn't like Siobhan being called names.

"Whores get fucked." She says excitedly. Chris is beginning to think Siobhan has drunk too much.

Chris feels like he is in another world as he watches Siobhan move to Jean and straddle him. He slides a condom on just before she positions herself on his dick. "Yes. Such a good slut." Jean slaps her ass hard a few times as she bounces up and down. "Ask him to fill your whore ass. I'm sure he fucks that ass."

Chris is disgusted and turned on watching the Frenchmen fuck his girlfriend. She reaches back and spreads her cheeks. "Please, Chris. Please."

The problem Chris has is he knows going in his balls or dick may fuck it, they will touch Jean's genitals. He's never touched another man. Is he gay if he lets his nuts touch another guy's nuts?

She looks at him again. Big hazel eyes pleading. Her voice begging as The Asshole uses her pussy. That plea. She wants him. She looks borderline crying if he doesn't fuck her. She needs him! Chris positions himself then gives a strong thrust. Usually he'd be more patient but he's trying to avoid touching Jean. She screams and he always loves that. He grabs handfuls of hair and jerks her head back as he pushes a few more inches into her.

"Fucking perfect." Jean mumbles underneath them. Jean slaps her face. "Thank him. Thank him for fucking that ass."

Her hands reach back and wrap around his neck. Chris sees Jean's hand between her legs. She moans loudly and turns her face so she can kiss Chris.

"Thank you." She purrs. Her body jerks a few times. "Thank you." As she loses control she holds onto Chris, his arms holding her upright as Jean can only look on as if he isn't necessary.

Chris fucks her roughly mentally planning on using her later when he has her alone. His orgasm is strong but he wants her to himself. Fuck Jean. He cums and pulls her off Jean before he finishes. He blames it on jet lag as he drags her out the apartment. On the elevator to the street he adjusts her clothes, her breasts hanging out, the skirt is above her waist and panties around an ankle. She glares at him but he ignores it.

He is leaving with the girl. When they get to their hotel he plans on claiming every bit of her. All her holes are his. He silently prays Jean dies from the hard on they left him with. His girl.