The Park

Story Info
Couple gets a bit more daring.
2.8k words
4.33
28.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard and I had been seeing each other for a few months now; we had been friends for years and had been having fabulous sex for almost as long. Though our friendship had been strained at times because we simply couldn't help fucking each other whenever we got together. After we both got out of relationships we had been in, we decided to officially let our passion run its course for a while. We knew getting into the relationship it was based on a great friendship and pure sex and that was great, because we were two people who loved sex. There was no illusion of it being anything more than a great run of fun.

He moved in with me almost immediately after we started seeing each other, just made more sense since we were together all the time anyways. We both worked during the week and had weekends off, making those the best days of the week. A typical weekend started Friday night with me making dinner. This weekend ended up being nowhere near normal.

Friday I cooked dinner like usual. After we had enjoyed a nice meal, we spent some quality time on the sofa watching TV, like always, we were entwined, lying on the same sofa. He would let his hands wander along my body, just enough to make me wish it was going to turn in to more but always stopping just short. Right hand making its way across the upper region of my stomach just below my breasts, touching only as far as the crease below my tits and my breastbone between them. Left hand running across the lower half of my tummy right along the edge of my pants, some times in my pants, in my panties, stopping right above the light patch of hair. I roll my body against him slowly knowing he's going to be hard already. I feel his dick press up against my ass. I wonder once again how anyone can make me feel so great without really doing anything. We stay like this for a few dramas, before I twist my head up next to his lips almost touching, waiting for him to kiss me. Fortunately I don't have long to wait he presses his lips to mine, and snakes his tongue between my lips, exploring every reach of my mouth, twining his tongue around mine, nibbling gently on my lower lip. I turn over pressing even closer against him, letting our legs entwine, feeling his dick hard against my cunt. He breaks our kiss, takes my chin in his hand, kisses me on the forehead and says, "Suck my dick." I grin as I slide down to the floor as he sits up and pulls his dick out of his pants.

I don't know why but I love when a guy tells me to suck his dick, I get little chills of happiness down my spine. He slides forward on the sofa and I take his dick into my mouth, twirling my tongue around the head, before taking him all the way down my throat. I slide up and down his cock trailing my tongue along the under side, several times before pulling off to flick my tongue along the head and start swirling circles around it this time taking more in, still twirling along his shaft. We stay like this for a while, before he places his hand at the base of my neck "Come here." I slid my mouth off his dick letting it go with a pop as I stand up, before straddling his lap. It is then that I realize he has the blinds wide open (we live in a ground floor apartment). As he kisses me again, I wonder how many people saw me sucking his dick in the living room.

"What do you want?" He asks me this all the time even though the response is always the same.

"I want to do... whatever ...you want."

"Okay, I'll be right back." He goes into the bedroom and comes out with a porno and some lube. I start to close the blinds but he stops me "Leave them. Come here." I blush slightly because I know where this is leading. He pops the tape in and pulls me close to him kissing me again, while sliding his hands under my shirt, grabbing the hem on his way back down and pulling it over my head. Then he unfastens my pants and slides them off, he kisses me still running his hands all over my body, more firmly this time, I can feel his need as he grabs my ass, my tits squeezing slightly before letting go. Its strange to me that I feel so naked standing in my living room, with the blinds open and the lights on in just a turquoise lacy demi bra, and matching Brazilian cut undies. His kisses trail down from my lips, down my neck, between my breast, and long my stomach, pausing to swirl his tongue in my belly button. He ran his hands along my ass, slipped his fingers in the top of my panties and slowly slips them off my body as his kisses trailed further stopping, in my little patch of hair. He slid his tongue along my slit, before he reached up placed his hands on my torso and lowered me slowly to the floor. I lay there on my back kissing him for a minute before he pulled away, grabbed my hand and pulled me to a kneeling position, he kneeled behind me hands on my tits, kissing the back of my neck, then his whispered in my ear "I'm gonna fuck your brains out."

A shiver of excitement ran through my spine as I recalled the pleasure that always came from those harsh words, and then had to laugh to myself how I could think that phrase was hot and almost even sweet. He then nipped my ear and pulled away; he turned me towards the sofa, bent me over the seat part at my hips, and started playing with my clit. I was already so excited and his touch sent me into mini orgasm almost instantly. When I was done he took my hand in his and let my fingers to my clit, I started to play with myself, while he pulled away took off his shirt and pants. I waited enjoying the slippery wetness of my pussy and the excitement that was building in my body. I needed him to fuck me, but knew it would be worth the wait, as my head started to cloud over with that lust-filled haze I knew so well, I was brought back to attention by the feel of him pressing cold lube to my asshole. Next I felt his dick, pressing against my hole, demanding entry into my nether region, his hand came back to join mine at my pussy, I slid my finger into my cunt slowly enjoying his manipulation of my clit, slowly relaxing myself onto his dick, he eased in, taking his time until he was buried to the hilt. He gave me a moment to adjust, and I relished the feeling of his cock being buried in my ass. He started to piston in and out, and I rocked back and forth to meet his thrusts, moaning loudly, I felt my orgasm building steadily and vigorously played with my pussy urging my passion onward. He leaned in to kiss my neck and that sent me over the edge. I half moaned half screamed in pleasure as my body quaked in the throws of orgasm.

When I started to calm down, he slid his hard cock out of my ass, and brought me down to the floor on my back legs spread wide, as he finally stuck his dick in my pussy. He slid in slowly and I relished the feeling of his cock filling me, I started thrusting up to him urging him on but he maintained his slow and steady pace, creeping in till I felt his balls against my ass, then back out, just as slow. I lay back and tried to still my body, as I felt his cock slide against the sides of my pussy, each bit further awakening sensations deeper and deeper in, then the agonizing emptiness as he slid back out. Finally, he started to fuck me faster, we continued fucking fast and hard, slow and gentle, him on top, me on top, on my knees, legs over his shoulders, changing position, speed and intensity frequently for the next three hours before he finally lost control and fucked me wildly filling my pussy with his cum. I scream in what must have been my 20th orgasm of the night, as he slid his softening dick from my pussy I turned my head to see, about a dozen guys gathered around the window, smiling and applauding our performance. I was too tired and happy to do anything other than smile, blush and curl up against my lover. He grinned and pulled a blanket over us as we slept there on the floor.

I woke up around 6am took off my bra, woke Richard up, "Come to bed." as I tossed him his boxers since I walked off with the blanket wrapped around me. I could feel his cum on my thighs from the night before and stepped into the shower to rinse off before sliding in to bed next to him. He pulled me in close and wrapped his arms around me still half asleep.

The next time I woke up was around noon. We spent a lazy day at home and went out for dinner and drinks down the block in the evening.

We had had a late night out and as we were walking home from the bar, I know that I was a little tipsy for sure. I think Richard had had a bit too much as well. It was a beautiful summer night, just a hint of a cool breeze, as we walked along in the darkness, talking and laughing. We came upon a park and I talked him in to walking in to it. After making our way through the trees and a few times back and forth on the swings, I was ready to go, but he wanted to explore further. Far across the park away from the street, there was a fence dividing the park from private property, he wrapped his arms around me letting his hands rest in the small of my back kissing me strongly as he pressed me against the fence. I could feel his cock getting hard as he pressed against me, and pushed into him just a bit more. He moved one hand from my back to readjust then took my hand in his and raised it above my head; he trailed his fingers up and down my arm a few times, and then pressed my hand against the fence. I was lost in the pure joy of kissing him, eyes closed, feeling the ripples of heat run through my body, enjoying the cool air on my legs, and the feel of the cold metal between the lacing on the back of my shirt.

Suddenly I heard a metallic clink, and felt a circle of cold metal around my wrist, as I opened my eyes I heard the small click of the cuff locking. My eyes grew wide, and I grinned with excitement, as my other arm was lifted and cuffed with the chain passing securely through the vertical metal rods, and resting on a horizontal bar, if brought down to shoulder level. I twisted to check the range of motion I had and discovered I had been left a lot of leeway to stretch, and cross and uncross my arms.

He chuckled softly to himself and then placed his right hand on the left side of my face. He paused for a moment then let his hand trail down my neck, across my shoulder, along the side of my breast and to my waist. Then he repeated the gesture with the other hand, he then grabbed my waist, and kissed me hungrily. As he pulled away, I smiled at him and bit my lip waiting to see what he had planned. He reached for the string at the back of my tube top that held it together, and pulled it untied. I started to feel the slightest fear when I realized he was going to strip me here, in the park. He pulled the string out of each lacing letting the fabric fall, when the string was completely removed. He let his hand roam from my neck, down the center of my chest, cupping my bared breast in his palm, while he ran his finger across my nipple. Between the booze, his touch, and being cuffed to the fence like that, my nipples were already rock hard. He lightly pinched my nipple, then brought his hands to my thighs sliding under my skirt letting it ride all the way up to the waistband before he slipped his fingers in the band and pulled it off. He ran his hands over my stomach, up between my breasts and down to the top of my lacy panties. His touch was driving me wild and I twisted and writhed against my bonds trying to get him to touch my breast or my aching cunt. Then he pulled the string tying the sides of my underwear together. As I was standing there in nothing but strappy 4 inch heeled sandals and skin tone thigh highs, I wondered how long he had been waiting for me to wear an outfit that could be peeled off like that. I felt the breeze blow across my nipples and between my legs, cooling my sopping pussy. It was so freeing standing there naked, in the park, knowing there was no way to run if we were caught.

He placed his hands behind my neck and pulled my face up to his, kissing first my forehead, then my eyelids and finally gently pressing his lips to mine. He then slid his hands to my shoulders and turned me around. He wrapped his arms around my waist gently squeezing my tits with his hands. I wiggled my ass against him feeling his dick press against me, somehow managing to make me even wetter. He then pulled off his shirt, and I smiled to myself knowing he was going to fuck me. He then grabbed my hips in his hands and pulled me back letting my arms slip down slightly, as he slid his hands down to my pussy I realized what was going to happen. He fingered my clit and slipped his finger into my dripping cunt, then he suddenly stopped, I heard his zipper go down and waited. He then pressed his finger to my asshole, and slid some sort of lube inside, I heard him lubing up his dick, then felt his cock press against my ass, as he reached around to finger me with one hand. He slid in slowly letting me adjust, to the fullness, easing until he was past, and then started to pick up a steady rhythm when I sighed and pressed back towards him. I loved when he fucked my ass. As he steadily pounded into me, he kept rubbing my clit and suddenly I felt my orgasm building, as the heat built in my loins I picked up the pace and started to moan loudly. He leaned in close to my ear "Sshhh, you wouldn't want to get caught like this would you?" That was it, I shuddered as the orgasm ripped through my body, it was all I could do not to scream, and he let me ride through my orgasm before pumping faster and harder into my ass. I felt him tense, and he groaned loudly as he pumped his cum into my asshole. When he finished cumming, he kissed my ear and the back of my neck, as his dick slipped from my sticky hole.

He pulled away and I could hear him zipping his pants, putting his shirt back on and for just a second I thought me might leave me there, chained to the fence, naked, cum dripping slowly from my ass. My fears were relieved as he placed his hands on my shoulders spun me back around, and unlocked the cuffs. He tossed me a washcloth from his pocket, and picked up my clothes. I redressed steadying myself on his arm, and then I held my top to my chest as he rethreaded the string through the lacing. He offered his arm to me and I took it as we made our way out of the park and home.