The Park

Story Info
The park.
913 words
3.26
16.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolmo
Toolmo
95 Followers

Annette called me in the afternoon to see if I could meet her at a near by pub, and of coarse I said yes, I would be a fool to say no. I hurried to finish the work I was doing and cleaned up to get there a fast as I could, I did not want to miss a minute of time that I could spend with her.

Being we were both married and not to each other time was not something we had a lot of. As I pulled in to the parking lot of the pub I saw spotted her car she had beaten me there. As I walked into the pub and I saw her seating at the bar her back was toward me. As I walked up to her I thought I would play a game.

I asked, "Is this seat taken?"

She smiled and said, "No would you like to sit down?"

I responded with a slight nod and smile then sat down.

The bartender step over greeting me, I ordered a beer and turned asking Annette if I could buy one for her. Smiling she nodded yes. Being it was in the middle of the afternoon, there were few people in the bar. We sat and had several beers talking and getting closer while playing our game. Annette suggested we shoot a game of pool in the back room. We took our beers and headed to the back room.

It was a small room with one pool table and two tables and chairs at the other end. The pool table could be seen from the bar but not the table and chairs. We sat our beers on the table and we both turned to embrace each other in a deep passionate kiss. The heat of our lips set us both afire, it was long over do! We broke our kiss and we both could see the lust in each others eyes. We were going to have fun!

As I racked the balls on the table she stood by the tables and chairs. When I looked up I saw she had pulled her top up as well as her bra letting her tits pop free. I knew she did it just to tease me as she covered them.

I walked up to her giving her a kiss while slipping my hands up under her top and bra feeling her firm tits before backing off nodding to the pool table saying "Game on baby!"

We then started our game of playing pool teasing each other as we played and laughed a lot. After the game we went back to the bar for another beer. The barmaid brought us our beers and started to chat. It was then she told us we made a nice couple. We turned and looked at each other and had a quick kiss. After a few more beers we decided to go find a place to have some time alone.

We got a few beers to go as we paid our tab then walked out the back to our cars. We decided to go to a near by park that was close to the bar. Being it was in the middle of the day there were several others there. We got a blanket from the car to hide our beers we had brought and went for a walk along the trail. There were other people in the area, but we were in into each other too much to notice.

As we walked we held hands and stopped to kiss often when nobody was near. We left the main trials til we came upon an area away from the main traveled paths. It was near the creek where we could hear the water flowing by but still covered by the foliage. Spreading the blanket we settled down onto it.

We were alone and very much into each other kissing and fondling each other, the heat was building! She had unbuttoned her blouse and slipped off her bra before I could undo my belt and drop my pants. She undid her pants and I tugged them to her knees pulling them all the way off.We were soon one with nature.

We did not think of others and did not care our lust for each other meant more then anything. She opened her legs to me letting me slide my hard cock into her waiting lips, so soft and wet I slid my cock in till my balls pressed against her ass. We were locked together in sexual bliss, me on top her, grinding, trusting till we both knew we would explode. She drove her face into my shoulder biting me to muffle her cries as she gushed on my cock. Feeling that I could not help but to fill her full of my cum.

We laid there half naked in each others arms so in to each other not caring if anyone saw us til we heard voices near by we knew we needed to get dressed before getting caught. As we did we both giggled, part from the beer but mostly form the rush we both felt for each other. We gathered ourselves up and made our way to the parking lot. The glares and smirks from the others told me we had not been as quit as we had hoped! And you blowing them a kiss did not help. It was time to leave.

Toolmo
Toolmo
95 Followers