The Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,940 Followers

I turned and walked slowly along the trail trying to find something to get my mind off the two youngsters. I rounded another turn in the trail and found what I was looking for. Four deer were feeding along the edge of the trail about twenty yards from me. I froze and slowly raised the camera to get some pictures.

I watched them for nearly ten minutes as they browsed on the Honeysuckle vines. Finally one of the deer seemed to notice me; she stared at me for a long minute before giving a soft snort and stamping her foot. At this, the other three turned and stared also.

I didn't move a muscle but the deer were nervous and as one they turned and trotted off into the woods. As they moved away through the shadows, I took a deep breath, I hadn't realized it, but I had been holding my breath. With a smile on my face, I continued on down the trail. I seemed to be getting pictures of all the wildlife and some were even animals.

A little later, I was about three quarters of the way around the island, the other creek was now on my left, and the woods on my right were thick with blackberry vines. I stopped and got a picture of the thick white flowers covering one of the vines.

As I straightened up, a movement to my right caught my eye. The young couple came around the bend in the trail pushing their bikes. They both hesitated for a second and looked at each other before they continued on toward me.

I had hoped they would have gone back the other way, the way I had come in. Since they hadn't, I decided to brazen it out. "Hello." I said, "How are you two today?"

They both grinned and glanced at each other before the girl answered, "We're fine, just great in fact. How are you?"

"Oh I'm just fine myself. I'm getting some great pictures. I even got some of four deer a ways back." I said making conversation.

I noticed that the boy's shorts had a rather large wet spot on the front of them and wondered if mine was just as visible. "How far is it on around this trail back to the bridge?" I asked.

The girl looked at the boy before she said, "Well, you're about a quarter of the way around it now, so it's maybe another hour and a half walk."

I looked at my watch and said; "I guess I'll have time to make it by dark."

"You should be able to." The girl replied as she glanced down at the front of my shorts for about the third time.

My manhood had only gone down to semi hard, even with the distractions I had come across. Since the two of them had showed up, it had gotten a little more ridged and would twitch from time to time on its own.

With another glance at my crotch the girl grinned and said, "You have a nice day. There's a pier not too far along from here that has a nice view. You never know what you might see there."

"Thanks, I'll check it out." I said as they started walking toward me.

I walked toward them, feeling my manhood move under the thin material of the shorts. As the head rubbed against the material, it was getting harder and harder. The girl's eyes never left the front of my shorts until we were about even, and then she glanced up at my face and grinned. I couldn't resist a wink.

As I went on past, I heard her laugh and say to the boy, "It's been a really great day, hasn't it?"

"Awesome, is more like it." I heard him reply.

*****

I went on around the bend before I stopped and took several deep breaths. I was trying to figure out if I should go on this way or wait a few minutes and continue on the way I had been going. I decided to check out the pier and then come back this way.

I walked on for a ways before I heard a noise behind me and turned to see the girl riding her bike down the trail toward me. When she got even with me she stopped but stayed straddled the bike.

"Hello, again." I said with a smile.

She looked down at the tent in the front of my shorts before she said, "You saw us making love on the pier, didn't you?" I grinned and nodded. She glanced at my camera and asked, "Did you get any pictures?"

"Oh, yes." I said. "I got about a dozen great ones."

She grinned as she reached out and squeezed my shaft through the thin material covering it. "I thought so."

She gave me another squeeze and said, "Damn, that thing's as hard as a rock. It feels large, can I see it?" She looked into my eyes and continued, "You've already seen me, so why not give me a little peek?"

I shook my head, not believing what I was about to do. I reached for the waistband of the shorts and pulled them down to mid thigh. As my dick sprang into view the girl whispered, "Damn, if I wasn't with Eric, I'd take you down to the pier and try that thing out. That things almost twice as big as Eric's."

I pulled the shorts up as I asked, "Are you two down here camping?"

She laughed, "No. I live here with my Mom and Eric's visiting his Grandfather, who is the head Park ranger." She raised her eyes to my face as the cloth cover up my shaft. "Are you camping?"

"Yeah, kind of, sort of. I hadn't intended to but I am. I'm staying in cabin twenty four for the weekend."

She grinned as she picked up the bike and turned it around. "I'll remember that and I'll keep my eyes open for you. I need to get back before Eric comes looking for me. I'm supposed to be getting something I forgot on the pier." She glanced at the camera and asked, "Do you think, I could have a copy of the pictures you took of me?"

I laughed and said, "Sure, but this is a digital camera and I don't have my printer with me. I can make you a disk and you can view them on any computer. How's that?"

"That would be great, I'll see you later." She said as she pushed the bike off and pedaled away. She turned and waved before she rounded the curve and disappeared.

I stood there a moment, wondering what I was getting myself into. Then I shrugged and headed down the trail in the same direction she had gone.

*****

I was back in camp, in less than an hour. I opened myself a beer and made a sandwich. I set my laptop up on the table and downloaded my pictures as I ate the sandwich. All of them turned out great, especially the ones from the pier.

I copied them onto two floppy disks for the girl and set the dozen or so pictures up into a slide show. As I watched it flip through the pictures my dick started to swell again. I chuckled and decided I needed a shower, probably a cold one, at that.

I killed the slide show, grabbed a towel and the soap. The showers were about three hundred yards away from my cabin in the center of the camp area. As I walked toward the showers, a gray park truck cruised through the area. As it got closer, I saw that it was Paula and I waved. She stopped on the edge of the road and I walked over to the driver's window to say hi.

"Well, how are you doing? Are you chilling out or do I need to call the cops?" She asked with a grin.

I chuckled and replied, "Oh, I'm doing great. I took a walk and had a grand old time. I got some excellent pictures of the local wildlife. It did me a world of good."

"I'm glad to hear that. What kind of camera do you use, I like photography, myself." She asked.

"Oh, it's just an inexpensive digital; I brought it and my laptop. I like taking pictures and sometimes I luck out and find some good ones. One thing about the digital, if it's not any good, you can just delete it and try again." I explained.

"A digital? I've never tried one of those but I've wondered if they were any good. I have a computer, although I'm not very good with it." She ended with a laugh. "I screw it up and my daughter straightens it up. I really wish I knew more about it, but its way to complicated for my little brain."

I laughed and said, "Computers are simple, once you learn the basics and find out what programs do what. I could teach you everything you need to know in one day. Of course, it'll take a lot longer to get a good handle on how everything works."

She smiled and replied, "I might just take you up on that." She glanced at the towel and continued, "You'll have plenty of hot water. You're the only one staying down here tonight as far as I can tell."

She looked around before she said, "I'll tell you what, let me finish my rounds and I'll come back by and visit. You can show me your pictures."

I grinned, thinking about the ones she wouldn't see before I said, "Hey that sounds good. I still have a few beers, that is if you drink."

She laughed and replied, "Do fish have gills? I'll see you later."

I stepped back from the truck as she pulled away. With a grin on my face, I headed for the showers. A hot shower would feel great right now. The cinder block building had three shower rooms, plus a pair of rest rooms. I choose one shower room at random and entered it.

It wasn't a bad place as campground facilities go. It had a sink with a large mirror above it, a tiled shower stall without any kind of curtain, a bench down the opposite wall with several hooks above it. I hung up my towel and stripped off the shorts and tee shirt. I left the shirt and my moccasins on the bench and carried the shorts into the shower with me. I might as well do my laundry while I was at it.

I adjusted the shower for a nice hard, hot spray and washed the shorts as I let the water spray across my shoulders and upper back. After rinsing the soap out of the shorts, I rung them out and hung them on a hook to drip-dry.

Back in the shower stall, I soaped up my whole body, enjoying the feel of my slick hands gliding over my own body. My nipples were hard pebbles as my hands moved over them, they tingled as I pinched and slowly rolled first one and then the other between my fingers. Between my lathering up my privates and my teasing my nipples, my member was again rock hard and throbbing. My right hand wandered down to lightly stroke the shaft and to rub the sensitive head, as my left hand continued to tease my nipples.

Should I masturbate or should I wait? Now there is a question for the ages. With Paula coming by later, maybe I should wait but then again maybe not. My hand slowly running up and down my ridged shaft certainly felt good and visions of the couple on the pier were floating around behind my eyes. Mix them with a daydream or two about Paula and her fine ass and guess what the answer to that age-old question is.

My grip tightened slightly on my soapy member as my hand move slowly up and down, pausing occasionally at the top to rub and caress the head. A shiver ran down my spine as I felt my balls tightening up. With a sigh, I released myself and leaned back to rinse my hair. I hadn't brought my shampoo or conditioner but I used the hand soap to get my hair as clean as I could. After I rinsed my hair, I started rinsing the soap from the rest of my body.

My manhood was still standing tall and proud, so I went back to my slow firm stroking of it as my mind wandered to visions of the pier. Only this time it was me and the girl doing our thing. Somewhere in the midst of this Paula came walking down the pier towards us totally nude and I exploded against the shower stall wall. My knees went week and shaky as I continued to milk my shaft and to tease the now very, very sensitive tip.

I leaned back against the wall and increased the temperature of the water. After a minute or two, I straightened up and took a couple of deep breaths, I hadn't been aware of how much I had need that release. It had been nearly three weeks since the last time I had done it, and that was far too long.

I rinsed my whole body again in the steaming hot water before I made sure I had cleaned the wall and floor. I stepped out of the shower and turned off the cold water and rinsed the stall. By the time I cut off the hot water, the whole room was steamy with a thick fog.

I sat down on the bench to dry my hair and face. I felt weak from the sexual release and the steam but otherwise, I felt great. I hadn't been this relaxed in quite a while. I was about to get up and dry off when there was a light tapping at the door.

"There's someone in here." I called out, as I realized I hadn't locked the door.

A voice I recognized as the young girls, answered back with a laugh, "I certainly hope so; otherwise the place is on fire. Are you the guy from cabin twenty four?"

Shaking my head I answered, "That's me."

The door opened a crack and she peeked inside, with a grin on her face. "Are you decent?" She asked.

"Uh, no. I just got out of the shower." I answered as I covered my lap with the towel.

She opened the door and stepped inside saying, "Good, that's the way I like my men, all wet and naked."

Laughing I said, "I hate to tell you, but you're a little late. I just washed the best part down the drain."

She stared at me funny for a second and then a grin split her face, "Damn, I wish I had been here. I'll bet it was an exciting sight. I've never seen a guy do that before."

I chuckled to myself and shook my head again before I asked, "And what brings you here to my shower?"

Still grinning she replied, "I came by to get my pictures. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it." She ended with a laugh.

"They are on a pair of disks, lying on the picnic table in my cabin." I said as I looked at her. She just stood there looking back at me. "Is there anything else? I really need to start drying off before it gets cold in here."

"Well, don't let me stop you. Did they turn out all right?" She asked as she crossed her arms and leaned against the door.

I mentally shrugged as I stood up and started to dry off. "They are excellent, clear, and sharp. The only way they would have been better, was if I had been closer, but then you guys would have seen me, and panicked."

She was watching every move I made, so I made a show out of drying my dick and balls. This only made her lick her lips and sigh. "Damn, I hate being late." She said with another sigh.

Then she straightened up and looked up at my face saying, "Okay, I need to get home. I'll take the disks home and download them into my computer. I'll bring your disks back tomorrow sometimes. Is that all right?"

I smiled at her and replied, "Sure, that'll work. I hope you like the pictures; I know I do. If you ever want some more, let me know, I'd love to take some of you."

With a big grin, she said, "I might just do that. The thought of posing naked for you is making me horney, so I'd better get the hell out of here before I'm late for supper." She opened the door and looked around outside for a second before she said, "Bye, see you tomorrow."

Before I could say bye in return, she was out the door and gone.

*****

Back in the cabin, I hung up the damp shorts and towel to dry. I slipped on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt before I open another beer and headed outside to see if I could start a fire. It was just now getting dusky dark.

I went to the truck and got my flashlight and some scrap paper. At dark, the light wind that had been blowing all day, died. I wandered around with the flashlight for a little while picking up twigs and small limbs to help get the fire going.

I had a small stack of limbs by the fire pit and was just starting to get the fire going, when a voice behind me made me jump. Paula was standing by the side of the cabin as she said, "Don't you know that gathering firewood is against the law?"

I squatted there for a few seconds, just looking at her over my shoulder. Finally I said, "Damn, you liked to have scared me to death. I didn't hear you drive up."

She chuckled and then said, "I didn't drive up; I stole my daughters bicycle and pedaled my ass over here." I grinned at her. "Now let's see, what will the fine be for scavenging wood? Hmmm, how about a cold beer and showing me where the ice chest is, so I can put these hot ones in it."

"Damn, if that's all the fine is, I'll have to find another law to break, so you can really punish me." I said with a laugh.

She cocked her head to one side and chuckled, "Who said, that was all there was to the fine." She said before turning toward the door of the cabin.

I watched her walk away; she was wearing a pair of tan slacks and a sweatshirt. Even dressed this way she was sexy, the sway and wiggle of her hips was sensuous and provocative to say the least.

I turned my attention back to the fire and had it going well enough by the time she got back, to add a couple of chunks of the firewood. She sat the bench down she was carrying and handed me another beer. Satisfied with the fire for now, I moved over and sat down next to her.

She watched the fire for a second before saying, "That's not a bad job of campfire building. It looks like you've done that before."

"Only a time or two." I replied. "I've been camping out most of my life. I love to be outdoors."

"So do I." She said. "That's why I take this job, that and to get my kid out of the city for a while. Too much shit going on there."

"I hear that, between the drugs, the crazies, and the gangs, it not safe for kids or even adults in the big towns. Some of the smaller ones are just as bad though. I should know, the town I live close to is small but drugs are everywhere. There's even been a gang or two try to move in, luckily the cops have broken them up quickly."

She looked at me for a moment before asking, "Do you have any children?"

I looked over at her and found myself caught in her green eyes. "Uh, yes. I have two, but they are grown and moved on. One is married and has two daughters, that's my daughter and my son lives in Las Vegas with his girlfriend."

"I only have the one daughter; she's nineteen, going on thirty something." She said with a laugh. "She a good girl though, a little wild but who isn't at that age. I worry about her too much and try to shelter her too much. At least we have good lines of communication; at least I hope we do."

My mind did a quick flip. "Is your daughter a short, slender girl with medium length dark hair?"

She blinked a moment and said, "Yes she is. Have you met her?"

"I think so, if she's the one I'm thinking of, she was out on the hiking trail with a boy named Eric, earlier this afternoon." I said and then wished I hadn't. I didn't know if I had let a cat out of the bag so to speak or not.

"If she was with Eric, then that would have been Kathy." She said with a grin. "You can't get those two apart with a crowbar. They do everything together."

I wondered, just how much about everything she knew. It wasn't my place to tell her what I had seen and I damn sure didn't want her to know about her daughter and me. I'd have to cool that out as soon as possible tomorrow.

"They make a cute looking couple." I said to hide my thoughts.

"Oh, it's nothing like that, they are just friends. Anyway they are the only two kids their age that stay here all the time. So it's just natural for them to hang around together." She said as much to convince herself as to inform me.

Not thinking, I said, "I can remember being eighteen or nineteen and all of the things I did. It was a wild time in my life. All those cute girls and raging hormones." I ended with a laugh.

Then I realized what I said and hurried on. "I'm not talking about these two kids, just my wasted youth."

She looked at me for a few seconds before she smiled and then grinned. "You don't have to tell me about it, I was just as wild when I was that age. In the back of my mind, I know, she is doing the same things that I did, when I was her age, some things never change. I just don't want to admit it to myself."

We sat in silence for a few minutes before she said, "I've educated her on the birds and the bees, as much as I can and she is on birth control, so at least I don't have to worry about being a grandmother anytime soon."

I laughed and said, "Hey, grandchildren are great. You can play with them, love them, spoil them rotten, and then take them home. If I'd know they were so much fun, I'd had them first." She laughed at this and bumped my shoulder with hers.

TxRad
TxRad
5,940 Followers