The Park

Story Info
Anyway I didn't want an affair.
1.3k words
18.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ayla00
Ayla00
9 Followers

I've been seeing my boyfriend, Jack for a long time. He's a lot older than me and doesn't seem as interested anymore. I'm available for him whenever he wants but it seems he tries less and less.

I don't think it's that he can't because there were a couple of times he lost his erection and we finished off using toys and it was a lot of fun.

Anyway I didn't want an affair. I get all the love and friendship I want from Jack, I just want good hard sex sometimes. So I came up with a plan. It's pretty sick but it's been a fantasy of mine for a while and solves my little problem too.

Our town is typical of most. There are good parts and bad parts and parts that are nice in the daylight but you wouldn't go near them at night. Preston Park is one such place. It's a large kind of oval shape with trees and shrubbery round the outside all enclosed by a fence and three large gates.

Toward the east side there are houses and a pub but the further west you go it gets quieter and the buildings are all businesses that are empty at night and all weekend. There's a swing park about a third of the way along and you don't go further west than the swing park after dark.

Jack was away on a golfing holiday and I'd been on a night out with friends. It was a girls' night and we got really dressed up. I wore a red lace blouse and black mini skirt with black tights and black high heels. I also brought a large shoulder back with me. We enjoyed ourselves and did get approached by a few men but we soon got rid of them.

I left the girls on the main street telling them I was going for a taxi but instead I slipped down a side street and walked over the bridge to Preston Park. I looked behind me a couple of times which must have seemed like I was checking no one was following me but it was really to make sure my friends had gone the other way.

I walked along the paved path which had the grass and swing park on the inside and the trees and bushes on the outside. My heels sounded so loud at night when no one else seemed to be around. I walked at a steady pace not wanting to appear as if I was lingering.

After a while I thought I could sense someone else close by. My heart began to beat so hard I thought it would burst then I jumped when he called out.

"Excuse me!"

I turned and stopped while he approached.

"You don't have a light do you?" he asked.

"I'm sorry I don't smoke" I said, a little irritated.

He seemed harmless enough but obviously nothing was going to happen while someone was walking with me. I thought I was just going to have to go home and masturbate as usual.

"Oh thanks anyway" he said and stopped while I walked on.

All of a sudden I felt an arm round my neck while a strong hand grabbed my wrist like a vice.

"Right Bitch, don't make a sound and this will all be over quick" he hissed in my ear.

I tensed up as soon as he grabbed me and tried to struggle a bit but he was really strong and lifted me off my feet so this was definitely happening.

My heart was pounding in my ears as he dragged me into the bushes. We tumbled to the ground and I lost my bag. Lucky I like it rough.

I was struggling against him but he was very strong so I was helpless. He grabbed my wrists and pinned me to the ground bending low and growling in my ear "Don't make a fucking sound or it'll be that much harder on you!"

Then he licked the side of my face and buried his face in my hair telling me, "Oh you smell gorgeous."

I whimpered and pleaded with him, "Please don't do this, I won't tell, I won't go to the police, just let me go?"

He let go of one wrist and wrapped his hand round my slender throat.

"You're getting it bitch whether you want it or not. Only question is how easy or hard is it going to be" he sneered.

He squeezed my throat and I thought I was going to pass out but he let go and I gasped for air.

He knelt up and tore open my blouse and yanked my bra down.

"Fuck! Your tits are gorgeous babe" he leered.

I love it rough so I started to fight back. I punched him a couple of times and drew my long fingernails down his face.

I earned a slap for that and he said "OK it's gonna be rough is it?"

He fell on me again and pushing my ankles apart with his feet he pulled my skirt up above my waist and pushed his fingers through my tights, ripping them to shreds.

I was trying to punch him but his body was pinning me to the ground and I couldn't get any power behind the blows. He was panting and moaning like he was in ecstasy.

He pulled my underwear to the side and I remember hearing his zip really loudly. Then he was shoving a huge cock against me. It was thick and I wondered how it would fit inside me.

He was banging it against me and it was such a pleasurable pain as he tried to force it between my lips. Then all of a sudden he was shoving inside me.

I was so turned on that I cried out but he must have thought it was in disgust.

He was thrusting in and out me fairly slowly, savouring the feeling of my cunt.

"You're so tight, I fucking love it. I'm gonna keep coming back for you" he threatened.

He wasn't being nearly rough enough for me so after that last comment I started to really struggle, bucking my body underneath him and managing to slap him a couple of times.

He hit me with a blow to the face that brought tears to my eyes and I was sure I could feel blood running from my nose.

"You shouldn't have done that you stupid whore!" he said.

He really started ramming into me then, his body slapping against mine, his fat cock invading my pussy. He was grunting loudly every time he thrust deep inside me.

My lips were aching from the pounding he was giving me and I had to keep moving around to stop myself from coming.

Eventually he seemed to speed up and shouted in my ear "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum in your tight cunt!"

I felt his warm cum shoot deep inside me and he continued to thrust, giving me every last drop. He collapsed on me for a moment and then got up and stood over me.

As I lay on the ground, my clothes torn and my tits and pussy still exposed to him he put his wet cock away.

"Don't you go doing this with anyone else now" he sneered.

Then he ran off.

I sat for a while with his spunk running down the inside of my thighs. Then wincing in pain I stood up slowly. I took a sweater, jeans and flat shoes out of my bag and got changed. Then I tied my messy hair back in a ponytail.

My cunt was aching and I walked gingerly out of the park and waved down a taxi to take me home.

Ayla00
Ayla00
9 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Secret Admirer A woman gets taken on the bus.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Housewife's First Gangbang Conservative wife gives in to her urges.in Group Sex
Into the Alley A college girl discovers a stranger in an alley.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Strangers on a Bus Threesome with two old men.in Group Sex
Guest House Ch. 01 Dylan is seduced by his landlord's daughter.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories