The Park

Story Info
A ruined day made right.
934 words
3.86
19k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had decided that since my meeting with a friend from a gay dating website wasn't going to happen and he had bailed citing he didn't want to get involved with a married man and that drama I was going to remain frustrated and waste all the preparation I had done to make that first appointment with him.

Earlier we had decided to connect that morning online and confirm the time that day so in advance of that I had showered well and cleaned out as well as shaved my balls and area to my asshole smooth and ready for anything that might happen. Getting out of the shower I had dabbed some astroglide all across my asshole and cheeks and pushed some in so anything might happen easier if the face to face went as the two of us had discussed.

I have been married 30 years and being in my 50's she had all but lost interest in sex and I had succumbed to an old past interest in male to male sex. I had joined a gay website for older men and younger looking for older and had made a few contacts that I was exploring when this date had been arranged form there.

As I left for work I quickly checked my email for a response and when none came I went to work and decided to wait. By lunch I was confronted with an email that said he had the reservations of getting involved with a married male which had been upfront communicated and marked him off as being a flake and decided to not waste the efforts or hungers I was feeling already built up around this meeting. I went to the file cabinet and got my hidden stash of items which included a tube of glide and dabbed on some more in the restroom and slipped out to lunch.

I headed straight to a local know park that I had been to before and knew married bi males and gay and gay married men frequented for a hidden area for nude sun bathing and casual sex and voyeurism. I removed a picnic blanket I had stored in the trunk for any return I might have there and walked through the main park area then deep through the wooded area along a dark trail to a sunny clearing where all the action happened. Being a partially clouded day I waited at the edge of the clearing and then headed across the area looking at the men and couples that had already arrived and set out to be seen or were engaged in various erotic acts. I selected a bench on the far side next to the tree line that was secluded but I had sat at before and had watched and even played a little before.

It wasn't long before another married man walked out on the trail next to me and he glanced as I stroked the hardon I had the moment I walked across the open sunny area and sat on the bench to watch and wait. He glanced down and I looked at him smiling and he walked over an stood in front of me blocking my view of the area but not the view of his outlined hardon in his pants. He looked down and said go ahead and I reached dup and unzipped his jeans and pulled down the zipper exposing his crotch with no underwear and a hard bent over cock inside.

I reached in and pulled out a hard throbbing seven inch cock that tip was already wet and leaky and stroked its length hearing him moan yessss fucking tease it man. I did, pulling it fully along the shaft around circling his cockhead until he said suck this fucking dick do it, do it right now.

I looked up, licked the slit, kissing it watching his eyes close and hearing hi moan as I took the cock head into my mouth and sucked it swirling my tongue around the head over and over as I sucked. His vocal responses and encouragement consisted of fuck yes do it faggot do it which only made me want it more being labeled and called out for what I came there to do.

He ordered me to pull out my own cock and play with it as I sucked him. I was so hard, the veins sticking out and my cock head swollen and throbbing the precum dripping freely down out of my cock slit as I became his cocksucker. Moaning he began to fuck my mouth holding my head now grunting wanting to gain his release and make me own it. He began to stiffen and my own cock exploded out of my hand onto the grass below as I sucked and swallowed his complete load as he grunted and labeled me over and over as he came.

Seconds later his thanks man my god I needed that was all that took to see him shove his spent cock back in his jeans and zip off and slip away down the trail before likely heading home to his own wife free of what she would not get any of today. As I watched him go I stood up unbuttoned my slacks and took them off and spread out the blanket a few feet from the bench and where the sun half hit me wearing my sport shirt and only underwear now with the sun playing across my legs.

It wasn't long before someone was walking across the clearing my way so I waited...