The Park

Story Info
You meet in a park...
978 words
3.65
21.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We meet in a park. Under a tree and near water. It is very warm. You walk up to me and say hi! we chat getting to know each other a little. I am sitting on the top of a picnic table. You come around facing me. You take my face in your hands and kiss me. It is a long hard tongue kiss one that just shouts out “I want to fuck you”. I kiss you back saying the same thing. As we break you start kissing my cheek, then you go to my ear sucking on the lobe. Working your way around to my neck. I tilt my head up so you have easy access to my neck you start to bite me {not hard just enough} and kiss it. I moan, you have found that I like this so you continue to do this all the time your hands are caressing my tits. My nipples are so hard, you tell me that you want to see them.

Looking around to make sure there is no one around I take off my shirt and bra turning loose my large tits. At first you just look at them and touch them. Admiring them but, then you go down on them sucking and fondling them. Ohhhhh, that feels good. You know that the nipples are in direct line with my pussy and that playing with my nipples makes me so hot. By this time we have your shirt off. I too am sucking on you nipples and rubbing your hard cock through your jeans. You want to go down and feel my clean shaven pussy but my shorts are still on. Looking around again,{we are aware of the fact that we could be discovered very easily at any time, but it does not seem matter right now.} we take care of this very quickly both of us taking off the rest of our clothes.

As we are standing there stripping we are admiring each others bodies. I sit back down on the picnic table and spread my legs leaning back on my elbows. You can see my juice on my cunt lips. You sit down on the bench of the table between my legs and look up. You suck on my nipples just a little bit more as your hands rub my thighs. You tell me how nice my pussy looks and how much you enjoy a clean shaven pussy. I lean back, and you start to eat me. You suck on my clit and I moan enjoying every minute of what you are doing. You now have a finger inside my pussy and it is very wet. You slide me a little closer to the edge of the table and lean me back further laying me completely down. You take your wet finger sliding it up my ass, then you take your thumb and stick in my pussy.

Sliding them in and out all the time sucking on my clit, you know that I am about to cum. You stop. You climb over me in a 69 position. Your hard cock is in my mouth, deep in my throat. I am sucking on you hard. You go back to what you were doing before licking my pussy, sucking on my clit. Fingers up my ass and in my pussy. I am sucking on your massive hard cock and I have two fingers up your ass going in and out. We are about to cum but we stop. You bring me up on all fours getting behind me. You have been telling me that you want to fuck me for a while now. Now I am on all fours in front of you. What do you want to do? Do you want to fuck my ass? Do you want to fuck my pussy? Do you want to fuck me? You slide your cock into my very tight pussy.

Going in and out of my wet pussy, I want you to cum, I want to feel your hot cum shooting into my body. Your cock is so nice and wet, it slips out and when you put it back in you put it in my ass. My ass is so tight, at first it hurts but then I relax and start to enjoy the fullness of it in my ass, knowing how tight my ass is. I know that it will not take you long to cum, you slide your cock in and out. I feel you stiffen and slam fuck me a few times then I can feel your hot cum in my ass. You lay me down on the top to the table and you just start sucking my clit with your fingers pumping my cunt. You want me to cum. I cum like I have not cum in a long time. Hard and strong. My orgasm lasts for minutes I am just shaking and spasming I feel so satisfied right now.

I do not want us to move but know that we have to if not we will be seen by someone for sure. We get dressed and as we do we notice that not far from us in the bushes there is a couple watching us get dressed. At first I was embarrassed but then after thinking about it I was so excited about the fact that someone had caught us.

I was horny all over again. I wonder how long they have been there? You look at me and tell me you are a little embarrassed but very turned on. I agree with you and suggest that we go back to my place. You agree and we have been together ever since. On occasion we go back to the park, to that same place and have sex just for the excitement of being caught.