The Park

Story Info
They get passionate for an audience.
1.4k words
4.13
19.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walk hand in hand through the narrow paths of the park. His hand venturing down her back, running over the curves of her ass. She slides her arms around his neck and whispers in his ear. "Lets find a place, and do it right here. I cant wait any longer. I need you now." He turns to her with a wicked smile on his face. He pulls her down a path that seems semi secluded. He takes her hand and spins her around, gently pushing her up against a huge tree. He takes her arms, pushing them up over her head, pinning them to the tree with his hand. He pushes himself close to her, gazing into her eyes. She can feel his hot breath along her face. His lips running along her cheek, over to her ear. He sucks her earlobe quickly, enough to make her moan softly, and then moves on.

He runs his lips over to her mouth, kissing her lips softly then pulling back. He looks at her, smiling, then kisses her lips again, tracing her lips with his tongue. She opens her mouth, wanting him, but he pulls away again, making her whimper in agony. He smiles, staring into her eyes, loving the passion that is building up inside her with every move he makes. He reaches down with his free hand and begins unbuttoning her shirt, taking his time, kissing every piece of flesh he uncovers. Then he flips the clasp of her lovely satin bra, releasing her large round breasts. His hand wanders over one of them, making goosebumps pop up all over her skin. As he begins to take her nipple in between two of his fingers, he pushes his lips to hers, giving her the passionate kiss she has been begging for. He pinches her nipple softly, then slightly harder, as he twists his tongue with hers.

A group of people walk past the area where they are, but they are too wrapped up in themselves that they don't even notice. One of the women walking with the group hears something odd coming from the grove of trees they were walking by. She turns off of the main path, walking towards the noise she had heard. As she looks around a large tree she notices two people about 50 feet in front of her. She steps back behind the tree and peeks around the side. The man has his back to her but she knows what they are doing. She stands quietly behind the tree, watching the show taking place in front of her.

He slides his hand down in-between her legs, underneath her blue short skirt. His fingers pull aside her soaked satin panties and run over the outside of her hot swollen pussy. Still standing, she slides her legs out a little, wanting to feel his fingers deep inside her. He runs his index finger over her clit, then trails it down lower, just barely dipping into her cunt. His light touches driving her crazy, She begs for him to make her cum, but he only smiles in reply. He kisses her lips, Sucking on her lower lip as he pulls away. Kissing down over her chin. Stopping to suck on her neck. His fingers darting slightly in and out of her pussy. She wraps her arms around his shoulders. Twisting her fingers into his hair. Moaning with every movement he makes.

The woman hiding out behind the tree, watches intently as he drives two of his fingers into the beautiful auburn haired woman. As she watches she begins to feel a burning growing inside her. She slides her hand down, inside her pants, feeling how wet she has become. She runs her fingers along her clit, feeling a charge go off inside her. She runs her other hand along her breasts, tugging on her nipples under the fabric of her shirt.

The auburn haired woman reaches down with her hands, barely brushing against his cock. He quivers at her touch. He pulls away from her, long enough to undo his pants. He pulls out his now very erect cock and pushes her back up against the tree. He grabs her legs and props them up on his hips, as he slides the head of his cock just barely inside of her. He takes her arms, one in each hand and pins them back above her head, as she holds onto him with her legs. He gazes into her eyes as he buries his cock into her slippery tight cunt. He smiles, watching the pleasure and slight pain come out in her eyes. He begins to work his hips back and forth, driving his cock in harder with each stroke.

The watcher behind the tree lets out a tiny moan as she watches him enter her with such force. She rubs harder and harder on her tingling clit. Dipping her fingers down into her pussy, sliding them in and out, curving her fingers upwards so they run along the top wall of her pussy. She digs her fingers into the tree bark, as her fingers run consistently over her G-Spot.

He pounds into her without mercy. Pushing her back harder and harder against the sharp bark. She doesn't care who may be around and who may hear, and starts screaming into the breeze. He bends his head down slightly taking one of her nipples into his mouth. As his cock penetrates deeper and deeper into her, he takes her nipple between his teeth biting down softly, enough to send her into complete ecstasy. He watches her body begin to quiver. Her legs tighten around him, as her orgasm begins to explode inside her. Her screams catch in her throat as she cums onto his cock, harder than she has ever cum before. He slows his movements down, then slides his cock out of her. Unwrapping her legs from him and turning her around he tells her to bend over and to place her hands on the tree in front of her. He takes his glistening cock and rubs the head along the outside of her dripping pussy, he then slides the head up to her ass. Her fingers dig into the tree in front of her as he begins to push inside of her tight ass. He pushes harder and harder on the opening of her ass, he hears her moans turn into screams of pleasure, as he feels her muscles relax and his cock begin to slide quickly into her.

The watcher watches with amazement as the woman takes all of his long hard cock into her ass. Her fingers pumping in and out of her pussy furiously. She watches as he grabs the woman's hips with his hands and drives into her ass over and over. The woman's moans and screams echoing in her head. She feels an explosion rising up inside her. Her knuckles turning white as she clenches onto the tree. She drives her fingers into her cunt over and over as her orgasm reaches its peak. She turns away from the show in front of her and turns her face to the tree to try and muffle her moans. As her orgasm slowly resides, she slides her hand up out of her pants, her fingers glistening with cum. She looks back over at the couple in front of her and brings one of her fingers up to her mouth, sucking every last drop off of them. Smiling , she turns away and walks back up the hidden path.

He thrusts into her again, feeling every inch of his throbbing cock inside of her tight wonderful ass. He pulls her hips back, making her ram back onto him. She whimpers, feeling his cock throbbing harder inside her. She tights her muscles around his shaft, as he begins to explode deeply inside of her. She pushes back even more as he fills her with his cum. After every last drop is spent inside her, he slowly pulls his cock out of her. Kissing her back as he pulls every inch out.

After getting themselves together they walk back out onto the main path. As they walk hand in hand, they pass a woman with a large smile on her face. As she passes them she looks over and says "thank you" and keeps walking, never turning to see the looks on the couple faces.