The Park, a Place You should Visit

Story Info
There was a slight disturbing odour in the car when she came.
1.8k words
3.81
5.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When night fell, some women as young as twenty congregated at the park. The park was a popular spot for women seeking partners and for dotting couples. These women as I found out later were part time hookers. They weren't aggressive in their trade and some times they needed lengthy persuasion. Usually men engaged them in a conversation before picking them up for a quick fuck. Their charges varies. Some very old grandfathers could be seen coming here too.

I started coming here upon recommendations of a few friends. People started coming here as early as 8 pm. After pairing up, they began moving away. Some ventured further into the more secluded unlit spots while others preferred to drive off in their cars. As late comers, we sometimes picked up women who had just been used and we might be their second or third clients. The younger ones were hot choices, while the more mature ones were older grandpa's only choice.

I parked my car at the parking lots and observed the people who had already gathered there. There were small groups here and there. Everyone seemed engaged in pairs or in groups. I was still seated in my car observing. I noticed some had left in pairs while they were pairs who slowly strolled to the darker part of the park. The situations here was surprisingly non chaotic.

I noticed one lady seated on the park bench. She had a torch in one hand and an umbrella in the other sitting alone. She avoided the groups of ladies whenever they neared her. I was curious. To me she might be alone hooker. So far till now she wasn't approached by any man. I strolled up to her casually so as not to have her running away.

"Why are you keeping to yourself?" I asked in a very polite and gentle tone. "You didn't seem to enjoy the company of others" I added.

She calmly told me she was on the lookout for her husband who seldom came home. She might find him here. I was sorry for her. I asked her if she had been here every night. She said no. This was her second night. The last time her husband came back was two months ago. He hardly stayed for a week and was gone again. She reminded me that she wasn't available and I better get going should I intended to look for a quickie, referring to a quick fuck. I told her I was here more towards curiosity than lust.

I told her to keep watching while I strolled around. I didn't really know how to minggle wth strangers here and I wasn't really keen on chatting. So I just took a walk about not really looking for a quickie. After I had seen enough and was not in the mood to make my pick, I walked back to the car. I had to walk pass the lone lady who was on the look out for her husband. She was a sympathetic sight to see. Her plight was heart touching.

As I walked pass the bench where she was seated, I heard her small voice calling me. I turned around to make sure she was referring to me.

"Are you going home?" She asked again. Not sure of an answer, I just answered her a simple No. I planned to drive around, I added.

"Won't you take me along" was her unexpected plea. I was plain surprised. Out of sympathy I took her along with me for a leisure ride in my car.

Once seated in the car, she poured her heart's content. I had only willing ears for her as there was practically nothing I could do. After almost half an hour's leisure drive, l decided to drop her off where I met her. So I drove back to the park. Most of those who came here have gone. There was only one car left parked at the far end.

I left the engine running with intention to drop her and drive away. She opened the door but hesitated to leave. Then in a low voice she asked. "Don't you want to fuck?"

That was the last thing I expected. I questioned her back.

"Do you want to fuck?"

"I would like to, but only with you" was her reply.

So I bent over to recline the seat and have it pushed back to allow enough space for us. Then she lifted her dress right up to her tummy and slid down her panty. I switched off the engine. Then I unzipped and lowered my jeans. My cock was slightly turgid by now.

I moved over to her side and started fingering her slit. She was already very wet. I finger fucked her till she moaned. She pulled my head closer and started kissing intimately. Her hands reached for my cock and started jerking. The other hand played my balls. I ventured further and found her asshole. I started to finger fuck her asshole. Think she liked it. As we reached the peak of our fore play, she guided my cock into her pussy.

I fucked her hard and fast. She rested one leg on the driver's seat and the other on the dashboard. She cummed first but was not giving in yet. She told me to pump harder and faster which I did. Without thinking further, I cummed into her wet pussy. She was panting and laid limp with her legs apart. I was enjoying the ecstasy of cunning as my cock throbbed in her gaping pussy. When the ecstasy subsided, we disconnected and started wiping off the cum from our crotches.

After I regained my composure, I gave her $50 and drove home. I showered then sat in front of the television sipping a cup of hot coffee. It was then I regretted the hasty fuck. The thought of fucking her bareback was an unnecessary risk. Cummings into her was another risk of pregnancy. I couldn't sleep as the thought of a hasty and high risk fuck played in my mind the whole night. It was too late to regret.

I stayed away from the park for a few weeks. My friends would usually talked about women they picked up. They compared their experiences and would recommend a good woman to each other. I remained quiet. Hopefully I didn't have to go through this again.

As weeks flew by, the lustful desire began to grow in me. So one evening I drove to the park alone. I remained seat in my car. I observed the activities going on there. Soon paired up couples began to leave. I was still hesitant, so I remained where I was. As my eyes wandered, I saw a lady sitting alone on a bench beneath a street lamp. Seldom did I see people sitting there. I decided to walk there. Few other women eyed me curiously. As I walked pass them, they remained silent. They must be jealous I thought.

I stood right by the side of this lone woman. She didn't even turned her face. She just stared in front of her clutching her handbag. I asked her if she would like a leisure ride in my car. She nodded. As she stood up, I turned to lead her to my car. I walked pass a few women. They immediately stopped their conversation. They all eyed me. As I reached my car, I opened the front passenger door and closed it when she was seated. I ignited the engine and slowly drove off.

We were both silent as I didn't know what and how to converse with her. She never answered my questions. Could she be dumb? I thought to myself. Another disturbing thing was that there was a slight odour in car. As I drove slowly through the street, I adjusted the air freshner. That didn't help to neutralize the odour. I turned and headed back to the park.

I pulled up at the far end of the parking zone. This area seemed deserted. A street lamp lit up the surrounding giving enough light inside the car. I started by touching her hands. Her hands were cold and were clutching her handbag. I could tell by the label that it was an expensive branded leather product. It looked very new indeed. I regretted not switching off the air-con of the car earlier on. She would be comfortable then. I bent over to recline the seat and moved it back. I put my hands between her thighs but still she didn't react. Slowly I moved my hand lifting her dress. The street lamp shone on her pale thighs. I put my hand between her thighs and parted them. She complied. I fingered her pussy while she remained motionless and her hands were still clutching her handbag. Not waiting for her response, I moved her panty down.

The strange odour still lingered in the car. The eagerness to play her slit overcame all the doubts in me. As her panty slid down to her knees, I began parting her hairy bush seeking out her slit. She had a thin pussy. Her pussy lips were thin and dry. I inserted my finger, though her pussy was dry, I managed to get a finger in. My cock stood erect.

Not wasting anymore time I took my cock out and moved over to her. I smeared precum on her slit before I started pumping her. Her pussy was soft and not giving my cock much pleasure. I continued pumping till my breath ran short. I was breathing heavily and the odour in the car became more unbearable. Her whole body was cold and rigid. I began to wonder what kind of lady was she. She never responded physically nor emit any kind of sound. I stopped pumping her and lifted myself to have better look at her.

What I saw shocked me. Her pale face had turned bluish black and her silky black hair turned grayish white. Her body was rigid. With a shout of disbelief, I exited my car and ran towards the town. Zipping my jeans as I ran towards the nearest pub. My heart pounded wildly as I confronted my friends there. It took me a good ten minutes before I managed to drag them away from the attention of other patrons and related what I encountered. They first thought it was a prank, but then decided to drive me to the park to check my story.

My car was there with the front passenger door wide opened. We walked towards my car and found it empty. We did looked around but the park seemed deserted now. I found no theory to back my story. My two friends murmured something then drove off. Most probably back to the pub. I slammed the front passenger door shut and went to the driver's seat. I ignited the engine. My eye caught sight of something on the passenger seat. I took a closer look. It was an old tattered leather handbag.