The Park Bench

Story Info
Spring fever for you.
1.1k words
3.86
20.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coquin
Coquin
1 Followers

lover, Coquine, wrote this story for me. She granted me permission to share with the readers of Literotica. To Coquine: Je te veux. I never have I met a woman like you and never will I do so again. yk.

The sky is a soft blue and there is a hint of a cool breeze. A walk in the park seems the perfect thing to do. We hold hands as we walk. The park is large and full of gathering areas as well as quiet spots and people are out and enjoying themselves. Laughter and voices can be heard. Everyone has spring fever. We’re no exception.

We spy a bench overlooking a pond and on it swim some ducks, geese, and a couple swans. You smile at me and without words we sit and watch the graceful birds swim and dance in the water. You lean over and kiss my neck and I shiver. Your tongue lightly grazes my skin and I turn to you and we kiss some more. Our hands seem to have minds of their own...

We've been kissing and touching rather indecently on that bench and we are starting to feel the evil eyes of parents and elders on us, so I take your hand and we walk very fast to a quieter place. Behind a mix of bushes and maple trees, we find another bench and we sit. I am looking around; making sure the spot is perfect. I can feel your eyes on me. When I look at you, I see the desire in them. It is still there, untouched, as it was several minutes earlier on the other bench. I seem more reserved for I really don't wish to get caught by children. My eyes are sparkling with passion though and I try to buy some time by talking about small things. You smile but you're not listening to a word I say. You stop my babbling with a soft kiss on my neck. So light and warm, my entire body is electrified by it. Your head is touching my cheek, and I can smell your perfume. I close my eyes and await the next kiss. However, I'm ready for anything. You could just pull out your head so I would breath normally again and I will accept it.

Instead, you whisper to my ears: ''Remove your underwear.''

I'm surprised by such a command and pleased. As I'm dealing with the thing, I hope you would help me or kiss me, but you watch, without touching me. Flushing with desire, I let drop the underwear and make a move to kiss you. You welcome the kiss, but only because it gives you another occasion to whisper another of your wishes.

''Bring your butt closer to the edge. That's it.'' You nod. ''Now, spread your legs wider.'' And as I do so, you lift my dress so my thighs and lovenest are exposed to your eyes. I sigh. The moment seems to last forever.

''What are you waiting for?'' I ask plaintively. ''Why don't you tease me with your tongue or make me scream with the play of your fingers. Why don't you just take me?'' My voice is heavy with desire. My eyes are begging you. I start to caress my thighs, but my hands don't dare to go further. I see you hesitate a moment. I take this as a good sign and grab your hand. I use it to caress my breasts through the fabric of my soft dress. You shiver and close your eyes. Guided, your hand plunges between my breasts and I make you roll my nipples between your fingers that start to act by themselves despite your efforts to let them motionless. I start to moan as I feel life in them.

You sit closer to me and you say: ''I want you to finger yourself.''

You take my hand and guide it between my thighs. I'm playing the same game you did earlier so my fingers are motionless. Your kisses on my neck make me shiver.

''You want it. I know you do. Do it.'' you say in a low commanding voice.

With your help, I insert one finger inside me and shake as it slides inside very easily, and then another. I push them inside me and moan, then pull them back a little and sigh, and do so for maybe eight or nine times, very slowly. I feel your eyes on me and it makes me smile between my moans. I look at you with my half-close eyes.

I say between two heavy sighs: ''Take me. Baise-moi.''

Your reaction is swift and gracious. With your hands on my hips, you make my body to spin toward you and make me lay on my back, revealing more of my legs and stomach. You are at the opposite end and standing. You take my legs and pull me toward you.

Then you kneel on the ground and say: ''Not just yet. I want you to scream my name first.''

You lean toward my lovenest and I feel your tongue on my clitoris, first gentle and exploring, then teasing and toying with it, alternatively sucking it and licking it, making me scream and shake with pleasure. I just can't keep from screaming, but I don't say your name. And you keep changing the rhythm so I'm not able to achieve orgasm just yet. I try to push you away, but your hands grab me wrists firmly, so I have nothing to muffle my moans and screams, and you ignore the irregular pressure of my tights on your head.

‘‘Coquin.’’ I moan...

You keep changing the rhythm so I'm not able to achieve orgasm just yet. I try to push you away, but your hands grab my wrists firmly, so I have nothing to muffle my moans and screams, and you ignore the irregular pressure of my tights on your head.

‘‘Coquin.’’ I moan.

You double your efforts and vigor as I say your name again and louder: ''Coquin.''

You reward me with a steady dance of your tongue on my clitoris. I feel the wave of the orgasm coming, unleashed from the ocean of desire I've nourished for months. As it comes, I stop moaning and my muscles tense and I feel it rolling on me and going in every direction in my body, from the belly to my finger tips and head. I scream louder than before, pulling myself out from your grip, sitting, back arched, my head falling behind, my breasts pointed to the sky. It's so strong that you cannot restrain me. I scream so loud that I alert some people walking nearby. You almost laugh but as you hear them coming toward us, you try to cover my mouth with your hand. Too late, we are caught!

Coquin
Coquin
1 Followers