The Park Benches

Story Info
A wife and mother meet a man in the park.
9.1k words
4.16
108.3k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucsmith
lucsmith
448 Followers

Author's Note:

The events in this story took place in the early sixties, in a small town in the state of Virginia (USA).

Many thanks to Isaac who was kind enough to edited the first part of this story.

Simon ------ owner of a store and married to Megan

Megan ----- Simon's wife

Maria ----- their daughter, almost 6 years old

Rodney ----- widower, living on same street as Megan

Mary ------- Megan's mother

Megan and Simon had been married for over seven years. She was twenty-seven and he was thirty. They were living the good life -- and a happy life -- in a nice, comfortable house, situated on the fringe of a beautiful park in a suburb of a medium-sized town called Maple Ridge in the eastern part of the United States.

The backyard of their house, and indeed of most of the houses on their street, made contact with a well-kept park. Most houses on that street also had a gate through their backyard fence that opened on the neatly trimmed grass of the park and the packed-soil sidewalk that went the whole length of the park.

It was relaxing and pleasant to stroll along the narrow and well-manicured pathway and looking at the patches of flowers and young trees that could be seen everywhere. On both sides, the pathway was also lined, every two hundred yards or so, with benches, thus allowing people to rest. Walking along the narrow path, it was also possible to see into the backyards of all the houses on that side of the street.

The fact that there was a park so close to the houses on that street was a huge advantage. It was an available and safe place for children to play and for adults to stroll, relax and to be in close contact with nature, while still living in the middle of town.

Megan had been enjoying the proximity of the park even before her daughter, Maria, had been borned. As soon as her daughter was old enough to be taken outside, Megan got into the habit of going daily through the backyard gate and taking long walks in the park, pushing her daughter asleep in her carriage. Even now, with Maria almost six, when the weather permitted, mother and daughter would take long walks in the park almost every day.

Megan's husband Simon seldom had time to walk with his wife and daughter. He was much too busy working in his store. He was the owner of a hardware store in town, and he had three employees working full-time for him.

Simon had met Megan while he was still going to university. They had gone steady for two years before they finally got married. After seven years of married life, he was still as much in love with her as he had been when he married her.

Sex with Megan was simple, plain, and not that frequent. She had never gone out with anybody else before marrying him, and when they were going out together, she would never allow him to touch her below her waist.

This was not a big problem however, for the part of her body that he loved most was her boobs. It was her breasts that had attracted him the very first time he saw her. He was a breast man, and Megan certainly had two magnificent half spheres on her chest to attract members of the opposite sex who felt as he did.

At five foot nine inches, she was relatively tall, with a nice pair of legs and an attractive bubble ass. Combining her beautiful boobs and her tall voluptuous figure with her long, straight, light brown hair, she had a little of that Mona Lisa look to her general appearance. Unfortunately, like that famous lady, she was also a little ordinary looking. She was certainly not ugly, but her facial features were nothing to write home about. The overall effect of her appearance however, had always fascinated her husband.

Because of her strict upbringing, Megan sometimes considered that having sex with her husband was somewhat dirty, and she didn't enjoy those sex sessions too much. She was, frankly, on the frigid side; she tolerated sex with him rather than enjoying it. She knew it was expected of her, and she did open her legs once in a while for him. She resigned herself to accept sex as part of being married to her husband.

Of course for Megan's husband, it was the complete opposite. He enjoyed sex with his wife, and he was always looking forward to being intimate with her. He had, however, to content himself with those few times each month when she would permit it to happen.

Even then he was only allowed to fuck her in the missionary position, and he was required to withdraw before he ejaculated. While she loved Maria a lot, she didn't want to get pregnant again. Naturally there had never been any oral sex between them. The only thing that she seemed able to easily tolerate, was the abundant caresses he would often make to her beautiful breasts tipped with her erotic puckered pink nipples.

Before he met his wife, while in school, he had gone on dates with half a dozen girls. He had even managed to fondle a few of them, but he had never had sex with any of them and even now he had absolutely no desire to try sex with anyone else. He was happy the way things were, and he would have been content if things remained like that forever.

They had been living in the same house since they were married, and to everyone that knew them, Megan, Simon and their daughter Maria were a very happy, 1960's American family.

One spring afternoon, while Simon was in his store, like he always was in the middle of the day, Jimmy Weldon, an old man that often came to Simon's hardware store, entered and greeted him. They had a friendly talk for a few minutes and Jimmy bought a can of paint. Then, before leaving, he turned to Simon and said to him, "By the way, I was in the park this morning and I saw your wife and daughter there."

"Yes, my wife loves to walk. It helps her to keep in shape."

"Oh, she wasn't walking when I saw her. She was sitting on a bench in front of the playground while your daughter was on a swing. She was talking with Rodney Miller. He lives a dozen of houses away from yours."

There was a funny look on old Jimmy's face, a look that Simon didn't like at all. It was as if the old man was daring him to ask him to elaborate. But Simon didn't want to go there; he simply stopped the matter by saying,

"Yes, of course I know who you mean."

He did know Rodney Miller, and he didn't like him at all. He was not married and he was known as a womanizer. It was a known fact that he even went out with married women sometimes. And if that was not enought, he was the manager of a strip bar in town. Simon made a mental note to ask his wife what Rodney had said to her when he got home later.

***

That evening, when Simon got back home to his wife, he figured that he would ask her about her talk with Rodney; but before he was able to do this, she asked him a question of her own.

"How was your day at work, honey?" Said Megan as soon as her husband walked into the kitchen.

"It was fine, there were no major problems with the clients. What did you do today?"

"I did the laundry, and I prepared you a nice meatloaf for supper. This morning Maria and I went for a walk as usual; then I cleaned the carpet in the living room."

She never mentioned her talk with Rodney that morning, and Simon found this very strange. It was not like her to keep quiet about meeting someone she didn't know. She didn't have any friends that he knew of, and having a talk with a man that she didn't know was certainly something out of the ordinary for her and it was worth mentioning. Why was she keeping this a secret from him?

For the first time in his married life, he experienced a strange and very unpleasant feeling, something he had never felt before. Was it jealousy, or was it simply a sort of disappointment because his wife wasn't telling him about meeting Rodney Miller that day, or was it something completely different? He couldn't say exactly, but he didn't like this new emotion. Still, he kept quiet about what he already knew since it wasn't worth the trouble of risking a brawl with his wife for something so trivial.

But the incident with Rodney remained in his mind, and it kept bothering him. Two weeks later, one day during mid-morning, he decided to leave his hardware store in the hands of Samuel, his assistant manager, and go for a drive on the street where his house was.

As he slowly drove past his house, he didn't see anything usual; therefore, he drove ahead for half a mile until he came to the public entrance that gave access to the park.

After parking his car in one of the parking spaces he got out and walked to the park. He examined the narrow pathway, looking carefully into the distance to see if he could get a glimpse of his wife and daughter somewhere. Then he saw her. She was sitting on a bench near the swings, where she was probably keeping an eye on Maria. But sitting next to her,on the same bench, was a man. He couldn't say exactly who the man was, but he knew it had to be Rodney Miller.

What had been embers on sticks in the woods of his worried mind the previous two weeks now became a major forest fire. Had there been a gauge to measure the intensity of the jealousy he now felt, it would certainly have registered the maximum possible.

Then he began to experience something else deep inside, something he had never felt before. He felt anger: anger at his wife and even still more anger at Rodney Miller.

Why was she being so friendly with this man? Was there something going on between them? Why else would she keep meeting this Rodney and never bother to tell him? If there was something between them, how long had it been going on?

Questions and more questions but not a single answer! He knew that he needed to find the answers to a few of these questions as soon as possible, before things between this Rodney and his wife went too far.

Megan had lied to him by omission. She had been talking and probably meeting with this man for over two weeks now, and she had never said a word about it to him, her husband.

Why was Rodney trying to seduce her (for it certainly seemed like that was exactly what was happening) when there were many prettier and more willing women to be had? Simon loved his wife as much as a man could love a woman, but he knew that she was no beauty queen; she was mostly centered on herself and she had no college education.So why was Rodney so interested in her if not to seduce her?

As for sex with his wife, even if he (Simon) enjoyed having sex with her, he knew that most men wouldn't be satisfied with the sort of sex he was getting.

He knew that a man like Rodney probably already had many women in his life even at the moment,so why would he be wasting his time on her?

Could it be the challenge of seducing someone new, someone who had little interest in sex; or did he see in his wife the same thing that had attracted Simon the first time he met her: her very special boobs?

When Simon came home that evening he didn't see anything unsual in the way Megan was acting and, as expected, she never mentioned anything about talking to Rodney that day.

For the next few weeks Simon keep a watchful eye on his wife, both in the house and while she was in the park. A couple of times each week, while she was on her morning walk, he would get in his car and drive to the park so as to check on her. A few times he saw her sitting on the same bench with Rodney, but after the first week the bench was empty when he went to check on her.

Every second day he would drive to the park in mid-morning, but he never saw her there after that. He figured that she was no longer interested in talking to Rodney and was probably home with his daughter. He began to feel much better.

School was going to reopen soon, and Maria was to start attending classes for the first time and this worried him a little.

One early evening, just a few days before school was supposed to begin, he was sitting in front of the television with his daughter while his wife was busy with the dishes in the kitchen. All of a sudden Maria turned to him.

"Daddy, I prefer watching television on a color TV. Are we going to buy one soon?"

"How come you know so much about color television?" asked a surprised Simon, when he realized what his daughter had just asked him. After all, even though he had heard of them and knew that they were now on sale, he had never seen one and he was having difficultly imagining where Maria could have seen one.

His daughter looked at him as she brought her opened hand over her mouth. It looked as if she had said something she wasn't supposed to say.

"It's a secret, daddy. Mommy made me promises to never tell anyone."

"But I am not anyone, angel. I am your daddy. You can tell me and I will not mention to mommy that you told me."

"Are you sure you won't tell her? I know she will be very angry at me if she learns that I told you."

"I promise you, sweetie, it will be our secret. Where have you been able to watch something on a color television set?"

"Well OK, I will tell you. It was at Rodney's house. Mommy always stops there when we go in the park, and he has this big color television set in the living room. I always watch Captain Kid there before lunch."

Simon wouldn't have been more surprised if the ceiling had fallen on him. Maria, his daughter had just revealed to him that she regularly went inside Rodney's house with her mom. He was shocked beyond anything he had ever experienced, it took him a few seconds to finally get control of himself so as to continue talking with his daughter.

"Do Rodney and mommy usually watch television with you when you go there?"

"Oh no, mommy goes in the basement to talk with Rodney and to listen to music when we go there. I then have the television all to myself; I can even turn on the volume as loud as I want."

Just about then Megan walked into the living room and went to sit on the couch next to her husband. Of course, this put an abrupt end to their talk.

***

Rodney and Megan

Since the beginning of early spring, Rodney had noticed this woman walking with her daughter every morning on the pressed-earth pathway in the park behind his house.

A few times he had gone walking himself on the same pathway, and he had been able to get a closer look at her and her daughter. He realized that even though she was ordinary looking, she did have high, voluminous boobs under her thin sweater. She was tall, had nice long hair and, since mini skirts were in fashion in those days, she always wore one whenever she walked with her daughter, he could also tell that her long legs were straight and very sexy looking.

At first, he wasn't that interested in her since he realized she was married, and the features of her face didn't impress him that much. Besides he could have all the women he wanted from the bar where he was the manager, and all of them were very good looking. It was a bar and strip club downtown, and he eventually got theopportunity to sleep with most of the girls working there.

But that woman with the little girl soon became a challenge for him. There was something about her that fascinated him. Every time he crossed her path she would reach with her hand to the front of her blouse or sweater and try to close the front tighter, even though she was very decently dressed.

He knew from experience that she probably was one of those women who continuously tried to repress her sexual urges. He had managed to take a few of those women to bed, and he knew that once they got over this mental barrier that made them believe sex was dirty and as soon as they discovered the pleasure they could experience while having sex, they became very hot and willing partners. Yes, as soon as they got past their initial reluctance, most of them took to sex as if they wanted to catch up on the years they had gone without it.

At the first, each time he crossed Megan's path in the park, she wouldn't even look at him; but eventually, after half a dozen times, he finally managed to get her to nod at him each time she saw him.

On the day that he saw her sitting on a bench in front of the swings near his house, he made up his mind to stop and talk to her. He walked up toward the bench where she was sitting.

"Hi, it's a very nice day to enjoy the sun today," he said to her in a pleasant voice. "I see that your daughter is having a lot of fun on the swings."

Sandra looked at him for a few seconds that first time; then she finally smiled at him.

"Yes, she is. She is always after me to bring her here; we don't have a swing at home."

"I live right there in the gray brick house," Rodney said, pointing out his house with his fingers. It was located right at the back of the swings.

"I suppose you don't live far since I see you almost every day here in the park."

Megan surprised even herself by pointing to him whee her house was, and soon they were talking like old friends. She didn't ask him to sit next to her on the bench that first time, even if they did talk for almost an hour.

It then became a regular thing for them. She would sit there at her usual place, and he would soon join her, sitting next to her. They talked about all sort of things: his job, his dead wife, and Megan's husband. He could see that she was fascinated by his job; she asked him many questions about the club and the strippers working there.

About a week later, while they were both busy talking, Maria fell off the swing and scraped her knees on the ground. She was crying and both knees were bleeding. Rodney proposed that they go to his place, since it was closer, so that he could get a wet towel to clean her knees. He even carried the still-crying Maria in his arms and they went through the backyard gate to his place. While Megan and Maria remained on the back deck, he went into the house to get a wet towel. That day Rodney was able to gain Megan's trust since he didn't even invite them inside his house.

From that day on, both mother and daughter developed a kind of bond with Rodney, and they now both considered him a friend. That was the day that Megan asked Maria not to mention Rodney to her father, since she knew he would get upset with them if he was to lear that they had made friend with someone he didn't know.

The fact that he was manager of a bar fascinated her. Being the only child of very strict parents -- her father was now dead while her mother lived at the other end of town -- she had never gone inside a bar or a strip club.

As for Rodney, he was now fascinated with Megan's boobs. Of course everyday at the club he saw bared breasts, but he could tell that Megan was in a league of her own in that department. Her breasts were big, of course, but what made them special was the fact that they were high and they didn't even look slightly pendulous. He had never seen breasts like hers, so he made up his mind that soon he was going to get a real good look at them and even hold them in his hand.

Except for her boobs, he had very little interest in her. Right now, he could easily call upon half a dozen women, all of them having much better facial features than Megan, to share his bed. No, it was her boobs that intrigued him, and of course also the challenge of getting this prude woman to fuck him. He wondered if she would be one of those who exploded into sensual overdrive once she got past her mental barriers. He knew it was only a question of time before if found out.

Everyday now, they would sit on his deck watching Maria while she played with other children on the swings. Then one day, Maria asked for a glass of water and he invited them inside the house where it was much cooler.

While she drank her water, he turned on the television set and as soon as Maria saw it was a color TV she asked Rodney to let her watch Captain Kid. Soon it became a regular habit: Maria would play on the swings for a short while, then she would sit in Rodney's living room watching television.

lucsmith
lucsmith
448 Followers