The Park Benches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rodney soon took the opportunity to show Megan his collection of trophies in the basement. Some of them were semi-professional league baseball trophies and some he had won in golf tournaments.

He also had her listen to his collection of music while in the basement. And then one day, it happened. He gave her a kiss.

It was a quick kiss while she was looking away from him, but it was on the lips. Even more important though, was the fact that she didn't object too much. So far, her husband had been the only one who had ever kissed her, and her curiosity to find out if it would feel better if someone else kissed her led her to accept another kiss from Rodney a few minutes later. This time they shared a long and passionate kiss, and for some reason that she couldn't explain to herself, she became hooked on his kisses.

From then on, each and every day, while Maria was watching TV in the living room, Megan and Rodney would be in the basement kissing and hugging. Soon Rodney was ready to undertake phase two of his plan. It was time for him to have a look at her breasts.

The very next day while they were kissing and exchanging spit in the basement, he slowly moved his right hand over the front of the pink sweater she was wearing. He felt her go rigid as his hand moved over her breasts, but he kept on kissing her, putting still more passion into his kisses. Gradually he felt her relax and he was able to feel both breasts as much as he wanted over the thin sweater she was wearing. It was only a question of minutes before he had his hand under her sweater, fondling her breasts over the material of her bra.

That day, he didn't go further than that, but the following day he actually removed her blouse, unhooked her bra, and was able to look at her bared breasts. He was extremely exited to see how perfect they looked.

In those days, breasts implants were practically unheard of and Rodney had never once seen breasts so perfect and beautifulon a woman. They were milky white and perfectly smooth and he needed both hands to hold one completely. Her nipples were the size of his thumb and her areolas, at the exact center of each half-sphere, were of a pale and exciting pink. His lips were trembling at the prospect of licking on her splendid boobs

He did suck on them and licked them to his heart's content. Even though she had been quite reticent to let him touch them a couple of days previously, she now welcomed his hands, lips, and tongue all over her bosom.

From her breasts to her lower body was only a question of time. A few days later his hands were exploring her hidden charms below her short skirt. Of course she tried to resist him the first time his exploring hand reached under her skirt, but it was too late for her now. She had already been initiated to the pleasure of illicite sex without restraint. Never before had she felt anything like it. His kisses were like a sweet wine on her lips and his hands all over her body produced waves of pleasure that reached into her very soul. Each and every day that she returned to his house, he would go a little further. Today he had his fingers in her cunt, and he was now ready to fuck her.

Megan didn't understand what was happening to her. She had always refused to let her husband touch her in such a way, and now a man she had met less than a month previously was doing things to her that she had never allowed her husband to do. They were on the couch in the basement, and with the basement door locked on the inside there was no danger of Maria coming down. Her heart was beating so fast. She had never felt this way before.

"Do you want me to make love to you Megan?"

"I . . . I . . . don't know. I am a married woman. This is wrong, but I feel so strange."

"When your husband makes love to you, do you feel like this?"

"No. This is completely new to me. What should I do? I am so afraid."

"Just relax and enjoy what is happening to you. I will go very slowly, and if you tell me to stop I will. Here, place your hand on my erection and see how ready I am and how exited you make me."

Rodney reached for her hand, placing it over the lump in his pants.

"See my darling, it wants you. I am in pain, and only you can soothe it. Please do take it out of my pants."

Megan hesitated for only a few seconds. Gradually she moved her hand all over the front of his pants, searching for the metal tag of the zipper. As soon as he found it, she slowly pulled it down and without any hesitation whatsoever, she pushed her hand inside. She was shocked when she discovered how big his cock felt in her hand.

"But . . . I will never be able . . . to get it inside me! You are much too big Rodney!"

Even as she said those words, there was a glitter of desire in her eyes and she kept on pulling his cock out of his pants.

"Am I bigger than your husband?"

"Oh God, yes. It's much longer and so much thicker, it will simply split me if I let you put it inside me."

But he didn't give her a chance to protest anymore. In one quick move he got between her parted legs and aimed his hardness between her leaking cunt lips.

Megan's husband had an average size cock and every time he made love to his wife he was always careful not to hurt her. But Rodney was almost a freak of nature with his huge cock. He was much longer than her husband and so thick that she hadn't been able to close her fingers around it.

All of a sudden she felt the bulbous head of his cock making its way between her thighs and parting the lips of her cunt. It was hurting her a lot until the head popped inside her. Then Rodney stopped pushing and gradually the pain went away. Now she just felt stuffed and stretched; at the same time his hardness felt extremely good inside her.

All of a sudden he began to push deeper. She tried to make him stop, but he kept on pushing and hurting her. She was now pinned underneath him and couldn't do anything about what was happening to her.

Deeper and deeper his cock penetrated her, until she finally felt his sac hitting her ass. She then knew he was all the way inside her. She felt stretched to the utmost and was in great pain!

But Rodney was used to this. With his huge cock he had stretched many dozens of girls and women before this day, and he knew exactly what to do. For the next two minutes he just remained motionless, kissing Megan and caressing her wonderful heavy breasts. Gradually most of the pain that Megan had experienced earlier disappeared.

Then she began to feel a sort of pleasant fullness which she had never experienced before. It was something completely different from what she used to experience when her husband was inside her. It was extremely pleasant and exciting at the same time; she was now glad that she had allowed him to fully penetrate her.

When he proceeded to slowly seesaw in and out of her stuffed cunt, she discovered a maelstrom of new sensations that made her toes curl producing goose bumps all over her body. Never before had she felt so stuffed while fucking. Then he went on and moved faster in and out of her. After a minute or so of this, she heard a high-pitch, pulsating noise coming from somewhere.

After focusing her mind on discovering the source of the noise, she realized that it was coming from her own throat. Every time Rodney would push into her, she made that inhuman sound.

By then Rodney knew that Megan was now his and he could do whatever he wanted with her. He suddenly felt her clamping her legs around his body as if to hold him captive, and at the same time he felt his seed spilling into her depths.

Sperm-laden cum spitted through the tip of his cock as he shoved it deeper inside Megan so as to make sure she got every morsel of his thick, pasty, live-giving fluid. Out of control now, his legs shook and trembled violently with involuntary spasms that matched hers.

Yes, she was coming also! And her body was now hooked on the pleasure that she was experiencing from his king-size cock. He could tell from her facial expression that she was in the grip of intense pleasure as the sudden steaming hot gush of creamy, sperm-filled sludge swamped every crevice of her insides, splashing and coating the lining of her pussy in search of her female egg.

"Oh God!" she shouted. "I . . . I . . .never before . . . have I ever felt such sensation!"

Her soft, swollen pussy lips were now tight around his thick organ, her vaginal walls trying to milk the last drop of his juice. When their simultaneous climaxes were finally past and over, he fell on top of her as they both relaxed in a post-coital daze.

He was the first to come out of their passion bliss. He went on to kiss her half-opened lips and she finally began to recover from the most intensely passionate climax she had ever had.

But then the reality of what she had done finally sank in.

"Oh Rodney, what have I done? For the first time in my life I have cheated on my husband, and I've probably now have your baby growing in me'.She gasped.

At that moment Rodney knew he had triumphed, he had conquered and fulfilled part of his plan as a predator, as a hunter and yes, as a bastard. He had made a cuckold out of her husband and probably fucked a baby into his wife at the same time. But more importantly still, he also knew that from now on he would be able to fuck her anytime he so desired. She was now his. Her beautiful tits now belonged to him to fondle and play with as much as he wanted, and he could even make her fuck any man he wanted.

He continued to kiss and caress her for a few more minutes as both of them lay there exhausted. Then he slowly withdrew his soaked, gruesome-looking prick from her battered vagina. As he did, some spunk leaked from her lips. Gently, with his fingers, he pushed it back into her. As she felt and watched this, she inhaled a deep involuntary gasp, realizing that his intent was to make sure that she got pregnant with his baby.

They fucked for two more hours that first time, finally stopping only when they heard knocking on the locked door at the top of the basement staircase. Maria was the one doing the banging; it was already after one and she was hungry.

From that day on they fucked almost daily. Megan learned to enjoy the intense pleasures of fucking while he taught her to suck his cock and to experience multiple climaxes from both his mouth as well as from his cock. Even her ass was initiated to his cock.

When she was home with her husband she could hardly look him in the eyes now. She felt very bad about what she was doing with Rodney, but as much as she loved her husband, there was no way that she could stop meeting her lover.

***

Simon

When Simon learned from his daughter that his wife was regularly meeting Rodney at his house and that she was alone in the basement with him while her daughter was watching television in the living room, it was a stunning blow to him. Even then, he still had trouble accepting that she could be having sex with another man. After all, sex wasn't a priority for her; as a matter of fact he knew that she didn't enjoy sex very much. So why would she fuck another man?

That same evening, while their daughter was sleeping in her room and he was sitting in front of the television with his wife, he examined her carefully.

He was still trying to see what would have attracted Rodney's attention in her. She still had on the short skirt and white blouse that she had been wearing that morning when he left for work. She was comfortably sitting in an arms chair with her long legs crossed and paying attention to the show on the television screen.

Naturally, she had her glasses on, she had to wear them whenever she watched television. He examined her aquiline nose and her eyes that were well apart, she was not ugly but neither was she beauty queen material. But her long, straight legs and beautiful, always well-combed, long, straight hair gave her a look of mystery and sensuality.

Then his eyes went to her boobs.

Even with them hidden inside her bra and covered by her blouse it was easy to tell that she was extremely well-endowed in that department. Having had his hands on them often, Simon knew very well how firm and soft they felt; and every time he looked at them it never failed to excite him to the utmost. They were perfect semi-spheres, without a trace of sagging, resting high on her chest, and her long nipples and perfectly circular areoles were something to see.

Yes, he could now understand why Rodney might be attracted to her, and it didn't reassure him one bit.

As he sat there, he could feel his anger boiling deep inside. He was tempted to jump on her and choke her to death for what she was doing. He was certainly not a wimp, and he had no desire to remain with a woman who was cheating on him. Even more, if she really was cheating on him he was going to seek revenge on her, and on Rodney too. His revenge was going to be terrible; all sort of scenarios to punish both of them began unfolding in his head even as he quietly sat next to her.

His first thought was to confront her and tell her that he knew that she went inside Rodney's house, but she would probably deny doing anything wrong while she was there. He would then be left with absolutely no proof of her cheating, and it would likely make it much more difficult for him to get some real proof later.

No, he was going to get the proof he wanted first, and then they were both going to pay a very high price for what they had done to him and his daughter.

Maria was going to start attending to school the following week, that met that Megan would have a lot more opportunities to meet her lover since she was going to be by herself during the day.

His wife would then prepare a lunch for Maria as well as for him. A few years back, he had insisted that he would eat at his store at noon since it was a half-hour drive back to his house. So this meant that Megan now would have the whole day to play around with her lover.

The following day he hired another employee at his store since he knew that he might be away from the store a lot for a while. His assistant manager, Samuel Brown, was a reliable man and could easily replace Simon when he was not in the store. With him there, he at least knew he wouldn't have to worry about the store during his absences.

He gave his wife a couple of days to get used to being by herself in the house then on Wednesday, on the first week that Maria began school, he told Samuel that he wouldn't be in the store the following day. He made him understand that under no circumstance was he to call him at home, since he didn't want his wife to know that he wasn't working that day.

As soon as he left his store that morning, he passed his house and drove down the street until he reached the public entrance leading to the park. Sitting on a public bench about a half mile from his house and partially hidden by a small tree, he carefully watched the back of his house and the thin black line of the small pathway parallel to the street.

He was aware of course that it was going to take his wife about ten minutes to walk their daughter to school and then another ten minutes to get back to the house, so he wasn't expecting to see her for at least twenty minutes.

Half an hour later, he saw his wife in the distance; she was walking in his direction. She was alone, of course, and she was carrying a large paper bag. 'It most probably contains lunch for her lover,' he told to himself.

As she came closer, he could see she was wearing a light brown mini skirt and a yellow blouse. She was walking at a fast rate, as if she was in a hurry to get where she was going. Of course he knew exactly where that was, and it was soon confirmed when he watched her get off the narrow path and turn toward Rodney's house.

She went through the gate of his backyard and entered his house without even bothering to knock on his door. It became evident to Simon that Rodney was expecting her.

He waited another ten minutes; then he slowly began to walk toward Rodney's house. He knew that he could be seen approaching the house if either his wife or Rodney happened to look outside, but he had no choice.

He just went through the gate and proceeded to walk around the house while trying to get a look through the basement windows.

There were no lights on inside the basement, but when he came to the right side of the house he heard voices coming from one of the opened windows on the main floor. He couldn't understand exactly what was being said, but he figured that they were either in the living room or in a bedroom. Since the window was too high for him to look inside, he went back to the small deck at the back of the house.

By then he was boiling with anger. He was ready to rush into the house and pull his wife out of there by her hair.

When he realized that there was only a screen door blocking his way to the inside of the house, he climbed the half dozen steps of the deck, then he carefully opened the screen door, and entered the house.

The instant he was inside, he was assailed by a strange smell. He was standing in the kitchen and on the table he could see the paper bag that his wife had been carrying. He looked into the living room but there was no one there. He slowly walked to his right, toward the direction from which he could still hear the voices.

The bedroom door was wide open, and sitting on the bed, with their backs to the door, he saw his wife and Rodney. Both were smoking. He now knew what that smell was which he had detected earlier: they were smoking grass. He was shocked! He had never seen his wife smoke a cigarette in her life, and now there she was, sitting on the bed with another man and smoking marijuana.

When he first entered the house it had been his intention to drag her out as soon as he saw her; but now that he was there and since they hadn't seem him yet, he decided to wait and observe what they would say and do.

"You have to inhale deeply and then hold the smoke in your lungs for as long as you can," Rodney was explaining to her.

"I am beginning to feel kind of strange," said a giggling Megan as she placed her hand on his arm.

"Go on, do it again. It will make you relax, and you will enjoy my cock so much more later on."

Simon was shocked to hear him talk like that to his wife. He now understood that she had already fucked him before.

Rodney took a long puff from the cigarette; then he placed his mouth over his wife's lips, sending the smoke into her mouth and lungs. The smoke was passed back and forth a few times then Megan had to pull her mouth away. She was laughing in an exited way that Simon had never witness before. He could tell that she was completely under the effect of the grass; she was now acting like someone he didn't know.

As soon as they were done with the cigarette, Rodney proceeded to remove her blouse. Then he unhooked her bra at the back, and a few seconds later the splendid breasts of Simon's wife were completely bared. They kissed for a while, during which time her lover moved his hands all over her breasts. Simon could hear her moaning and telling him how much she needed to feel him inside her.

Some men in Simon's position would have preferred not to watch what was going on, but he was not one of those men. He had to know how far she had already gone with this Rodney bastard. He also wanted to know so desperately why she had let this happened to their marriage, the marriage he thought was so wonderful.

Obviously Megan didn't think it was as great as he did. He now knew that she wasn't the sweet, innocent person he always thought her to be.

As he watched them sitting on top of the bed while she was being kissed and slowly undressed, he told himself he was going to find out everything he needed to know and then deal with it. He knew he was no wimp. He was going to get to the bottom of this and deal with it appropriately.