The Park Benches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took a few steps back so that they wouldn't see him as they proceeded to change position, but he continued to observe what went on inside the bedroom through the crack between the door and the doorjamb.

Rodney was still passionately kissing Simon's wife with a hand on each of her breasts. He watched her slowly move one of her hands to the front of Rodney's pants and pull open the zip. She then carefully took his cock out, handling it as if it was a precious jewel. It looked extremely hard, and it became evident to Simon that the cock his wife was now slowly stroking was much longer and probably thicker also than his own.

'Could this be one of the reasons she's cheating on me?' he asked himself. Was his cock too small for her? With seven inches, he always thought that he was above average. No, there had to be something else, and he had to know.

As if of a common accord, the couple on the bed suddenly stood up and began to undress as if they were in a hurry. In very little time, they were both naked. His wife, the mother of his daughter, was just a few feet away from him, completely naked now and standing in front of a naked Rodney.

Simon recalled how it had always been difficult for him to coax her to show herself naked to him. Now she had done just that for another man and with no coaxing at all. Who was this woman, this woman who looked like his wife and the mother of his daughter; who was she?

He was just beginning to learn about his wife. He saw her take this man's erection in her mouth while he was stretched on his back. For many long minutes she sucked his cock, until he came in her mouth. To top it all, she then swallowed everything he ejaculated into her mouth and then proceeded to lick his cock clean.

Simon just couldn't believe what he was seeing. During all the years he and Megan had been married together, she had never even once placed her mouth on his erection, and now he had just witnessed her eagerly sucking and swallowing the cum out of this asshole. 'Surely this man must have some kind of control over her!' he told himself.

But there were still a few more surprises in store for him. As soon as she was done cleaning Rodney's cock with her tongue and mouth, she stretched herself on her back and Rodney got between her legs and they fucked that way for ten to fifteen minutes. At first Simon couldn't believe that so thick a cock could enter her cheating cunt, but when he saw how easily it slided within her it became evident to him that she had often taken this cock within her cunt before this day.

He could tell that she had been eager to feel him within her by the way she had parted her legs so wide for him. She had even lifted her lower body a few inches off the bed to accommodate him.

When he started fucking her, she was soon meeting his downward shoves with upward pushes of her own, and all the time strange high-pitch, half-sighs were coming from her throat.

Finally her lover told her he was about to cum. Simon was stunned when she paused for a few seconds and then shouted at him to cum inside her. Simon had never heard her make that much noise while fucking, and the fact that she wanted her lover to cum in her made him sick. Each time he fucked her she would always insisted that he pull out since she didn't want to get pregnant again. Now she was begging another man to do what she had been denying him for a long time.

Of course Rodney came in her, and after a few minutes of rest while they talked, but not loud enough for him to hear what they were saying, they began to laugh.

Next she got on her hands and knees, and, much to her husband shock and anger, he watched Rodney's thick cock gradually entering her rear hole.

By now Simon had taken more than enough. He felt disgusted, and his anger was about to reach a point where he knew he would no longer be able to control himself. He had to do something before this happened. He figured he had two immediate choices: one was to leave the house right now and not let his wife know he had been there; the other was to enter the bedroom and pull her out of there. He opted for the last choice.

He went to the kitchen and took a carving knife from it's support on the wall; then he slowly walked back to the bedroom. She was still being fucked in the ass on the bed.

He was able to get behind them without being seen. With the knife in his left hand, he placed his right arm around Rodney's neck and pulled him off his wife. As he did this, he was able to see and hear when his cock popped out of his wife's rear hole, but he continued to pull until her lover was lying on his back flat on the floor next to the bed.

Megan hadn't realized yet what was happening. She lifted her head from the pillow, wanting to know why her lover had so suddenly pulled out of her. Before she even began to formulate a question, she saw her husband standing there on the side of the bed with a knife in his hand, looking at her.

"Get off the bed, you slut! I will deal with you later."

She began to cry while mumbling how sorry she was. At first there had been surprise in her expression, but it soon changed to fear. She then did something which angered Simon even more: she tried to cover her nakedness with the bed cover as she got off the bed. She wasn't very successful in doing this, but it was clear to her husband that she was trying to hide her nakedness from his eyes but didn't seem to mind that Rodney had an unobstructed view of her naked body from the floor just behind her.

"Put your clothes on, woman, and get out of here. I will take care of this bastard and then I will have a long talk with you."

She had a lot of difficulties getting into her panties and bra, and all the time she was crying profoundly and mumbling how sorry she was.

While she was getting dressed Simon stood above Rodney with the long knife now in his right hand, forcing him to stay where he was. After Megan had left the room and after hearing the kitchen door close, he gave Rodney a hard kick between his legs.

After a couple of minutes, when Rodney could sit up on the floor again, he proceeded to ask him a few questions.

"How long have you been fucking my wife, you shit bag?"

When he realized that he wouldn't get an answer, he made the motion to kick him again. This had the effect of unlocking Rodney's tongue.

"A couple of months. Listen man, she was the one always after me."

"Shut the fuck up. Just answer my questions. If you say so much as one word that has nothing to do with my questions, my foot will drive your balls way up into your belly."

Rodney looked very scared now; he simply nodded at Simon to show that he understood.

"How many times have you had sex with her?"

"I don't know man, why should I count the number of fucks I gave her."

As Simon gave him another kick in the balls, the cry of agony would have been heard way across the street if the front door had been open.

"Wrong answer, scum bag. Either you give me a good answer or the next kick will destroy your balls permanently."

It took Rodney a few more minutes to get his breath back. After vomiting on the floor next to where he was seated, he finally answered.

"I've been doing her almost every day except on Sundays for the last six or seven weeks."

He was about to add something else, but he must have figured that it would be better if he didn't; instead he just looked at Rodney with a scared expression on his face.

"What was your intention? Were you going to have her move in with you?"

"No, of course not. It was never my intention to take her away from you."

"I see. She is not good enough for you to burden yourself with. You only wanted to make me a cuckold and have fun with her. You rotten bastard, she is the mother of my daughter, and now my daughter is going to suffer because of you."

As he said this, Simon gave him another kick in the scrotum. Then he left the house, while Rodney was twisting in pain on the floor of his room.

(to be continued)