The Park Pt. 01

Story Info
Quiet day in the park...
857 words
3.75
31k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After swim practice, I drove out to college's botanical garden. I parked the car and walked into the park. A hot spring day, I walked slowly on the paths that twisted and turned through the trees and bushes. I found a semi-secluded bench in deep shade and sat for a moment taking a few puffs of a dugout.

Relaxed, I put a towel down, stretched out face down on the bench, adjusted my cutoffs, put my head phones on, and opened my book. I was so absorbed in reading, my first hint of trouble was someone straddling my torso, pinning me down, and a hand clamped on my mouth.

"We can do this without you tied and gagged... or not."

His voice was husky and I felt his hard rod on my back. I started to struggle, but he quickly raised up and pounded down on my back, knocking the breath out of me. Then he put a gag, a ring gag, in my mouth and fastened it before putting a cloth in. His hands secured mine to the bench, then he spread my legs and secured them too.

He got up, stood in front of me and pulled out a cock that had to be at least 8 inches long and fairly thick. The purplish bulbous head was aimed at my mouth. Pulling the cloth out, he pushed into my virgin mouth. I felt him pulse against my tongue as I struggled to pull away. He chuckled, thrusting leisurely, going deeper and deeper until the head was in my throat and his hairy balls smacked my chin. I gasped for breath, trying to scream as he began to fiercely face fuck me.

The head bruised my throat as it pounded into me. He gave three more heavy thrusts as his cock swelled, then pulled back until he unloaded on to my tongue.

"Swallow, bitch, or else."

I felt the point of a knife on my neck, I swallowed his cum, thick and slimy, but hot and a little salty as I cried.

"Good bitch. Perform like that while I fuck your ass, and you'll get a treat."

I struggled in vain at that... not my ass, please, not my ass I tried to say through the gag, but he put the gag back in. His hands wandered down my back and pulled my shorts down.

"What the fuck? Ha, you're a guy! Hot damn."

He pushed my shorts under my hips, raising them and exposing my virgin pucker. He pulled my cock out so it was pointing to my feet between my legs. I felt him drizzle lotion in my crack and he began sliding his soft cock up and down, teasing my hole with the big purple head.

I sobbed as he hardened. Then he stopped with the head at my hole. The muffled scream I gave then was nothing compared to the scream as he forced it in... all the way. He held it there, throbbing his shaft, his balls resting on mine.

"You're mine now, sissybitch. Mine to fuck. I'm your master."

He pulled out slowly until just the head was in, then with hard thrusts fucked me. Every time he bottomed out as heavy gasp of air was forced out of me. The pain was intense until I pushed like I was shitting but that just made him go faster, pounding me mercilessly. His shaft rammed me like a piston, his heavy, hairy balls rubbing my cock. The head rubbed against my prostate, getting me hard in spite of the pain. My hips started moving on their own, meeting his thrusts, as I whimpered.

"That's right, sissybitch, take my cock. You love it and you know it."

Then he put his hands on my shoulders and pounded harder, his body straining for more depth. He grunted suddenly and slammed hard into me. I felt his cock throbbing, pumping out hot cum. Blast after blast emptied into me, the force making me cum as well.

He rested on me, his hands roaming my body as he softened and fell out of my slippery ass. Finally he got off of me, put himself away, and zipped up.

He walked around in front of me. He raised my head up and looked into my teary eyes. He flipped a badge out and let me see he was a cop.

"See? Won't do any good filing a complaint, because I can, ha, nail you for possession, so don't bother. Be back here next week, same time or you really won't like the consequences. Now, I'm going to release your right hand and legs, don't move for a couple of minutes, then release yourself. I'll see you next week, and bring the restraints."

I lay there quietly crying, cum leaking out of my ass, before releasing myself and leaving. It wasn't for six days that I knew I had to go back. All I could think about that day was his hands holding me down, his cock fucking my ass, hard and controlling. I hated what had happened, felt dirty, violated, but I was his ... sissybitch.