The Parking Garage

Story Info
Snobbish cheerleader gets taught a lesson.
1.6k words
206.9k
30
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See you guys tomorrow!" Katy said over her shoulder as she parted from her fellow cheerleaders at the mall. They were all still wearing their red and white cheerleading outfits, having come straight from practice to hangout (they also loved the looks they got from the male population at the mall). Katy had had to run an errand for her mom and so she had been a little late, and to save time, she had parked in the mall's parking garage instead of outside. None of the cool people ever parked in the garage. Her friends shouted good-byes as they parted ways for the night and the pack headed out the East doors while Katy headed out the North doors to the garage.

As she passed the food court, Katy could feel the stares of the men and boys staring at her. It gave her pleasure to know that they could look and touch but only as much as she let them. She knew the effect that she had on men; her tight and toned 5'8 frame with a firm six pack that was there but didn't show the unsightly muscle definition lines (she just didn't like that), D cup breasts that were, if anything, more proud than she judging by how high they sat on her chest. Her blond hair was pulled up in a ponytail and her cat-like green eyes always shone with mischievous delight at everything she did—especially when it came to blue-balling the boys. It was her absolute favorite thing to do—make them understand time and again that they were just not worth of her jacking them off, or sucking or fucking them. She was saving her virginity for someone special (i.e. rich and madly in love with her).

A small breeze ruffed her skirt as she stepped out into the parking garage and she dropped her bag as she searched for her keys. With a grunt of irritation, she crouched down and gathered her things back into her bag. She looked for her car and found it with ease as the garage was, as usual, pretty empty and she started toward it.

As she got to her car and unlocked it, hands reached out and grabbed her, covering her mouth and securing her arms to her sides, and lifted her several inches off the ground. Katy flailed her arms about and screamed through the hand, but to no avail.

"Shut up bitch. You do as you are told and you can go home a very well fucked, if unharmed girl. Ok?" His deep voice growled in her ear as he ground his hips into her ass to emphasize his point. "I'm going to take my hands off your mouth but if you scream I'm going to make you wish you were dead, got it?" Katy nodded tearfully. He released her and she stood still, her back to him.

He stepped up behind her and put his hands on her hips, feeling her stiffen slightly but she remained silent. Slowly, he slid his hands up her tight tummy to the large swells of her breasts. He hefted them into his hands and began kneading them gently, surprising her with his gentleness. Softly, he chuckled, " a wet and willing bitch is much better than a dry fighting one, besides, I'm in no rush."

He tweaked her nipples with his fingers, pinching and rolling them just as she liked it, not too hard and not too soft and Katy could feel herself begin to respond to the ministrations of her captor. His breath was gentle on her neck, a soft whispering with each exhale and, ever so very slowly, she began tilting her head to one side. He smiled to himself as he could see her begin to respond. He had a feeling that whether she knew it or not, she liked to be told what to do and made to do it.

As he continued to roll her nipples, her breathing quickened slightly and her hands came up and covered his kneading her breasts with his hands, panting with pleasure at the sensations this evoked, she tipped her head back on his shoulder. He began to knead her tits more roughly as he nibbled on her neck before sinking his teeth into the skin at the base of her neck where it meets her shoulder as if to signify that she is now his to do as he pleases. Katy's knees turned to jelly and she sagged against him with a cry of pleasure as his teeth sank into her neck, not hard enough to break the skin but enough to cause a pleasure-pain that was out of this world. One hand wrapped around his neck to hang on while the other buried itself in his hair to keep him at her neck.

Slowly, he turned her around and touched his lips to hers, his tongue demanding entrance, which she gladly gave, their tongues dueling madly, their breathing loud in their ears. Breaking the kiss (reluctantly) he put his hands on her shoulders, pushing her down to her knees. Once there, her hands went immediately to his fly, unzipping his jeans and reaching in with her small hand to fish out the huge black snake that lay within.

It was so thick that she couldn't get her hand around it—there were still a couple inches left to get around—and it must have been near a foot long. She had never seen a dick this big before. Its color fascinated her too. It was so dark colored with a deep purple head the size almost of an apple with veins popping out all down the shaft. A drop of clear liquid was forming at the slit in the head and before she could stop herself, she leaned forward and licked the drop with her tongue, amazed at how yummy it was, salty, sweet, and oh so masculine. She wanted more.

It was quite a struggle, but he was patient seeing as she was trying to hard on her own to get the head into her mouth. Once there, she slowly took more and more of the shaft into her mouth until it hit the back of her throat. Then, with gentle insistence on the back of her head, he pushed his huge cock down her throat, thrusting gently but deeply until she had it buried to the hilt in her throat. Then she began to bob her head up and down, eager for more cum as he wrapped his hands in her hair. After several minutes, she could feel his balls rise and she sucked faster and harder only to have him yank his dick out of her mouth and tell her to stand up. She obeyed with a cry of disappointment and confusion.

"Show me your panties little one," he said coaxingly. Shyly, she raised her skirt up, showing him her white lacy panties. He could see that they were wet...very wet. "Take them off, " he said, "give them to me." She did. "Now climb up on the hood of your car on your hands and knees," he told her. She gave him a confused look but complied and he could see just how wet she really was, pussy juice was starting to drip onto the car and he could almost see steam rising off it, it was so hot.

He put his hands on her legs and buried his face in her pussy, lapping up every drop of juice and swirling his tongue around her clit, nibbling on it gently. Katy's arms gave out as the pleasure racked her body and she buried her face in the hood of the car whimpering her pleasure. Her hips undulated against his face as he continued his oral assault on her pussy until she came, shooting fresh juice into his mouth.

Standing upright, he gripped his massive dick in his hand and fitted it to her cunt. She got up on her hands again and arched her back trying to take him in. Slowly, he entered her cunt. Its molten walls almost painfully tight around his cock and he could hear her whimper of pain as he busted her cherry, by ramming home deep in her cunt.

"FUCK ME...PLEASE!" She begged, feeling another orgasm just on the horizon. He pulled out until just the head remained and thrust back in hard, sending her moaning as she came.

He began a slow but deep and hard (deliciously hard) rhythm that had Katy cumming with every few strokes until he could feel his cum boiling in his balls and began thrusting harder and faster. Katy cried out in rapture and humped back at him with every thrust, wanting more. She could feel a storm building within her bigger than any she'd felt so far.

He grunted with the force of every thrust feeling his animal instincts take over and he could feel the tension in her body build as he continued to pummel her cunt with his dick. Her pussy began twitching and slowly her body did as well until she was screaming so loud that he thought she could be heard around the world. Her body was racked with violent convulsions as the massive waves crashed through her. She heard him let loose a loud shout of triumph as he shot his jizz deep in her pussy, but as she felt the shot after shot, her vision went black as she passed out.

When he recovered, he made sure that she was still alive before pulling out her wallet and finding her driver's license. He copied down the address and put a phone number in her hand with a not saying to call him if she wanted to do it again and he walked away to his own car and drove off.

To Be Continued (Maybe). Tell Me If You Liked It ~ S.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
vmage2vmage2almost 15 years ago
WOW

that was incredible plz make more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wow

wow! that was awesome

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Babysitting Perks Snowstorm leaves sitter stuck at her client's house.in Mature
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories