The Parking Garage

Story Info
Guy takes woman's parking spot.
2.8k words
4.52
40.4k
46
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey asshole, that was my spot," I yelled as I passed the car that had pulled into a parking spot I was headed for, honking my horn as I passed. I didn't have my window down so I doubt that he heard me but yelling at him made me feel better. I was already on the top floor of the hotel parking garage, looking for a space when I saw that one. To add to the embarrassment I suddenly felt for acting so silly, I found another space just past that one and pulled into it.

Even with the slight embarrassment, I was in no mood to put up with inconsiderate assholes. I was late and the other spot was closer to the elevator. In my mind, the other driver was supposed to know I was in a hurry by mental telepathy and leave it for me. I got out of my car, slammed the door and headed straight for the other car to let the driver know just what a jerk he was.

My name is Ginger. I am 5'7" tall with red hair to the middle of my back. I consider myself reasonably attractive, not beautiful. My temper matches my red locks and my fuse can be short at times. I grew up with 3 older brothers so I was a bit of a tom-boy and could hold my own, physically and verbally. Yes, I have a complete mastery of the foul language dictionary and, according to my husband, have created a few of my own words to add to the collection of curse words. Hey, I'm a red head. It's not my fault.

I was there to meet my husband for dinner at the hotel restaurant. He had a new client in town and wanted me to meet them for dinner. I had gotten off work later than usual and was running behind. We were supposed to meet at 8:00 and it was already 8:20. I hate being late and, as far as I was concerned, it was now the fault of the driver to the car in "my" parking spot. I felt like I had no choice but to let him know it was his fault.

Stuffing my keys and phone in my purse, I marched over and gave his passenger door my best side kick. As I pulled my foot back I could see a scuff mark from my shoe and a slight dent in the door. I saw the driver door open and a giant unfolded out of the seat.

He was a tall black man, probably 6'7" and he looked as pissed as I was. My heart was in my throat. I had just damaged the car of this goliath and he didn't seem happy about it. But, my temper and my temperament wouldn't allow me to back down. I started around the front of his car and he met me there.

"You bastard, you took my parking spot. You knew I was headed there and took it anyway. Don't you have any manners?"

"Hey lady, what the hell are you talking about? I'm sorry if you thought this was your spot but I was here first. Besides, you got a place right there." He said calmly. I didn't care. It was now a matter of principle. He was a guy. I was a woman and he owed me a spot.

As he was talking he walked around to the passenger side to see where I had kicked his car. His whole demeanor changed when he saw the dent. He turned back to me with fire in his eyes. "Hey, you dented the car. That's a rental and now I am going to have to pay for the damage. What the fuck is wrong with you?" This is where I should have backed off and apologized, but I just didn't have it in me.

I starred him straight in the eyes and realized for the first time that he was a very attractive man. Bald head, soft eyes, and a nice smile that disappeared when he saw the dent. He was fucking hot. But, ignoring the stirring I suddenly felt in my groin, I wasn't about to let him get the upper hand.

"I'll tell you what's wrong with me. I'm pissed. I'm late for dinner. I have kept my husband and his new client waiting and now some inconsiderate asshole has taken my parking spot. That's what's wrong with me. Yea, I kicked your car. You're lucky I don't kick your ass." By this time we were toe to toe. He towered over me by at least a foot but I was standing my ground.

I guess he saw the irony in the fact that I had threatened to kick his ass. He was a foot taller and probably out-weighed me by 150 pounds. His face softened once again and a trace of the smile returned. "You are a feisty little bitch, aren't you? And do you really think you can kick my ass? I ought to turn you over my knee and spank your ass." OMG...he is so fucking sexy. The stirring in my panties became moist.

"Don't touch me you bastard. You lay a hand on me and I'll knock your teeth down your throat." His teeth were perfect, shining like pearls against the dark background of his face. I was losing control. The dampness was soaking my panties.

I think he could sense the change. I was praying he couldn't smell the desire leaking from my pussy. The smile broadened. "Oh yea, you going to knock my teeth out, huh? Well little miss bad ass, let me get down here where you can reach them." He then put his hands on his knees and bent forward like he was an adult addressing some unruly child. That condescending attitude put me in orbit.

"Fuck you," I shouted as I launched my right fist at his face. Out of nowhere, his left hand appeared and caught my fist in mid-flight. I instantly swung with my left hand but it ended up engulfed in his big right hand. His touch was electric. My nostrils were flaring with anger and my body was screaming in lust.

I wanted ...no, I needed him to fuck me. I can't even start to explain why I wanted this arrogant asshole to take me but I did. Was it because he had stood up to me? Was it because I suddenly felt helpless and conquered? Was it because he was so big and fucking sexy? Maybe it was all of these things but whatever it was, I had to have him. I just couldn't let him know.

I battled on. "Fuck you. Turn me loose and I'll kick your ass." Drawing back my leg I attempted to kick him in the balls. Before I could swing my leg forward, he stood back up. Still holding my hands in his, he lifted me effortlessly off the ground. I was left dangling helplessly.

Still holding me off the ground, he laid me across the hood of his car, my feet dangling down the side. Taking both of my hands in his left hand, he leaned over my prone body. The smile was now mixed with an animalistic gleam in his eyes.

"So, you think you are tough? You don't scare me. In fact, you excite me. Do you feel that? That's my cock growing in my pants right now. In a minute it's going to be growing inside your white pussy. Isn't that what you really want? I can see it in your eyes. I can smell your desire. You want me to fuck you, don't you?"

Yes, that is what I wanted but I wasn't about to tell him that. And, yes, I could feel his cock thru his pants and it felt huge. "Get off of me you god damn bastard or I will scream. The cops will come and take your sorry ass to jail. I'll press charges. I'll fuck your life up."

I felt his hand as it slid up my leg under my skirt. I knew in that instant I was busted. My panties were soaked and I was leaking profusely. His hand hardly slowed as his index finger pulled my panties to the side and his middle finger slid effortlessly into my pussy. That's when my first orgasm hit. I wasn't ready for it but my body bucked against his finger. I groaned in relief, ashamed that I had lost control of my body but desperately needing more.

"See there you feisty little bitch. I knew it. You are going to scream alright. But it won't be for the cops. You will scream when I stuff this black monster in you." With that, he pulled his finger out of me and ripped my panties off of my body. Holding them to his nose, he inhaled deeply. "I love the smell of fresh pussy. Especially a married white pussy. If I had more time, I would have a little taste. But right now there are more urgent matters. I'll save these as a memento of our time together." Stuffing my panties in his coat pocket, he turned back to me.

He slid me to the edge of the car, my skirt riding up my hips as I went. I was now naked and exposed. Still holding my hands with his, he unzipped his pants and pulled out the largest cock I had ever seen. It was huge and it wasn't even completely hard yet. Leaning forward, he laid it across my slit. A jolt of electricity rushed thru my body. He worked it back and forth thru my pussy lips, wetting it with my juices. He slapped my clit with it a few times, almost causing another orgasm.

I made one last futile attempt to stop him, even though I knew I didn't want him to. "Get off of me you freak. Go fuck yourself. I'm going to have your ass in prison." And then he was right. I screamed.

Not for the cops but because at that instant, he slammed that black cock in me to the hilt. The scream echoed thru the entire parking garage. I was certain someone would hear it and come running. But for me it was too late. He pressed his cock into me and held it there as another orgasm shook my body.

Releasing my hands, he lifted my legs and put them on his shoulders. Holding my hips, he began fucking me with a vengeance. Each thrust brought a gasp from my lips as the air rushed from my lungs. I was in a constant state of orgasm, not sure when one stopped and the next one started. "Get off of me...ohhhh...stop...awww...stop...please don't...ohhhh...please...don't...don't stop...fuck me...harder...fuck me harder...awww...I'm cumming..." In a matter of seconds, I had gone from fighting him off to begging him to fuck me. I had never wanted anything in my life as bad as I wanted him to fill me with his big black cock. My body convulsed in orgasm as he continued to fuck me.

As I came down from my climax, he stopped. I looked at him in desperation, begging him with my eyes not to stop. He pulled his cock out of me and stood up, taking me with him. Standing me on the concrete, he pulled my suit jacket off and threw it on top of his car. He then grabbed my blouse with both hands and ripped it open. One powerful hand grabbed my bra between my tits and yanked. I could feel the straps and clasp give way as my breasts were exposed.

He took each nipple, one at a time, and covered them with kisses, causing them to harden in response. Spinning me around, be bent me over the hood of his car. I could feel the warmth of the hood on my exposed breasts. I felt more than saw him squat behind me. Pushing my skirt further up my body, he spread my legs and slipped his tongue between my ass cheeks. He licked my dripping wet pussy with his long tongue, working from my vaginal opening to my tiny rear hole, slurping our combined juices like if was life sustaining nectar. The touch of his tongue on my anal opening sent a jolt thru my body. That sensation was followed by a moment of fear, afraid that he would try to shove that big black snake in my ass.

Thankfully, that fear passed when he stood up and, holding me by the hips, slipped his cock back into my pussy. The pace rapidly increased as we both raced for completion. Each thrust was a bone crusher. I could feel my hips being slammed into the car. I knew there would be bruising and even in this moment, I had a fleeting thought about how I was going to explain the bruising to my husband. The next orgasm swept that thought from my mind as the pounding continued. "Uh...uh...please...fuck me...please...harder...harder..." I begged.

I was out of my mind with desire. I had never experienced anything this stimulating in my life. I didn't care that we were in a public parking garage and that we could be discovered at any moment. I didn't care that, if the police really showed up, we would probably go to jail. I didn't even care, at this point, if my husband showed up. He would just have to wait until this black giant was finished destroying my pussy.

After too many orgasms to count I felt him slam into me one last time and freeze. Then I felt the flood gates open as his cock dumped load after load of hot cum in my pussy. I could feel it running down my legs even as he pumped more in. That triggered one last body wrenching orgasm from me. He roared and I screamed and our bodies convulsed together in release.

He briefly lay over on top of me as we came down for the sexual high. I felt his cock slip from my pussy when he stood back up. I eased my well used body off of his hood. Kneeling as I turned, I took his cock in my mouth and licked it clean, bathing it in soft kisses as I went. Deep inside, I was hoping it would come back to life and once again ravage my body. But it was not to be. He reluctantly backed away and tucked himself back in his pants. I realized for the first time he was still fully dressing.

"Thank you. I think that makes up for the dent in my door. Please excuse me but I have an appointment to keep." With that, he turned to walk away. "Wait, please," I asked. Reaching for his coat, I found what I was looking for in the inside pocket. Taking his pen and what I assumed was one of his business cards, I scribbled my cell number on it and handed it back. Smiling a wicked little smile, I said, "Call me when you need a dent in your other door." He smiled, bent and gave a quick kiss, turned, and walked away.

Suddenly panic set in. Here I was in a parking garage half naked with cum dripping out of my pussy. He had taken my panties and my bra was a useless pile of fabric, laying on the garage floor.

Luckily, a couple of my blouse buttons were still intact, allowing me to secure if enough to cover my breasts. I recovered my jacket and purse and rushed to the elevator. I stopped in the first restroom I could find and tried to make myself presentable. It took a few minutes but I exited the restroom with no visible evidence of my encounter.

I should be angry. I should be calling the police to file a rape charge. I should feel ashamed and violated and I should be worried that I had just cheated on my husband. But I didn't and I wasn't. I was strangely more sexually alive and satisfied than I had been in years. I had just been wonderfully fucked by a total stranger and I had enjoyed it. And a black stranger at that. I had never been with a black guy before but I was pretty sure now this won't be the last time. I could still feel our combined juices in my pussy and the gentle sway of my bare nipples against the silk of my blouse had my nipples erect as I entered the restaurant and spotted my husband.

He waved when he saw me and beckoned my over to the table. He stood and gave me a kiss and said, "Ginger, let me introduce you to Carl Johnson. He is from the west coast and we are working together on a possible company merger." A tall black man in a business suite rose from the table and took my hand. "Please to meet you ma'am. Your husband has told me quite a bit about you." My heart jumped straight to my throat and I'm certain an audible gasp escaped my lips. Standing and shaking my hand was the same black man who's cum was leaking from my pussy...