The Parking Garage

Story Info
Raunchy anal sex in the backseat of an SUV.
842 words
3.58
26.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drive up to the top level of the garage and park in the back corner. The floor is only about half full, and no one's walking around.

I text Calvin to let him know I'm here. Three dots, then nothing. I kick up my feet and play Angry Birds while I'm waiting.

He hops in the passenger seat about twenty minutes later and scares the shit out of me. I clasp my chest and gasp.

"Damn it, Calvin! Don't sneak up on me like that!"

"Sorry, sorry." He fidgets awkwardly in his seat. "Hey, so, about tonight. Heidi's home."

I lay my forehead against the steering wheel.

"Dude. You couldn't give me a heads up? I drove all the way out here."

"I know. I'm sorry. She had a thing so she skipped SoulCycle and now we have to talk about it and blah blah blah. She thinks I'm on a work call."

"Unreal."

"I'll make it up to you, I swear."

"I thought you were gonna break up with her last night?"

"The timing was bad. She had real nasty cramps. She has special pills and everything."

"We all get cramps, Mother Teresa. You need to pull off the Band-Aid."

"I'm just trying to protect her. I'm not heartless."

"Bullshit. I dumped Bryson for you!"

"I'm doing it tomorrow. It's perfect. She has a girls weekend planned so she'll have, you know, something to do."

"Okay. That works. I guess."

"Yeah, it does." Calvin eyes me up and down. "I've got about fifteen minutes before Heidi starts to wonder."

"Seriously?"

"What? You got someplace else you need to be?"

I can see his semi-hard cock through his sweatpants. I lift my butt off the seat and scoot out of my underwear.

"Fine."

We clamber into the back seat of my SUV. Calvin takes off his shirt. His chest is incredible. He gets on top of me, holds my throat, and kisses the spot behind my jaw. I gyrate my hips against him.

"You like that, Addison?" He pulls down the front of my dress and exposes my push-up bra. "That what you came here for?"

I seize him, kiss him, shove my tongue in his mouth.

"Stop talking."

"If that's what you want."

"Seriously, Cal. Shut up."

"You asked for it."

Calvin kneels behind me and grabs a handful of flesh between my legs. He squeezes my pussy and grazes my clitoris with his finger. My breathing gets heavy. I feverishly try to kiss him but he flips me over and forces my pelvis in the air. I reach back and hold onto his muscular thighs.

Calvin folds back my skirt and reveals my bare cheeks. The side of my face is squashed into the seat. He spits on his cock. Jams it in my ass. I grit my teeth and groan.

He rests his hands on his hips while he fucks, and his balls slap furiously against my pussy. His rhythm slows, and I can tell he's checking himself out in the rearview mirror. I swat him impatiently.

"Come on, hurry up. I don't want Heidi out looking for you."

"She won't. Stop stressing."

"Just hurry."

Calvin bends over me and lays his chest on my back. He fingers my pussy with one hand and grabs a fistful of hair with the other. I clutch my breasts. My hands are pinned under our weight. He brings his lips to my ear.

"You want it rough?" He bites my lobe. "You like it when I use your body?"

"Give it to me."

He hugs my torso and fucks me with everything he's got. I reach back, grab his ass with both hands, and push him deeper inside me. He grunts like a wild animal. The top of my head bangs against the door. He cums on my ass and leaves it there to dry. I'm close but don't finish.

I clean myself with my panties and hide them under the seat. Calvin exhales deeply.

"Phew!" He wipes the sweat off his brow. "Man, this is why I like you. Heidi never lets me do anal to her."

"I'm sorry? That's what you like about me?"

"Don't twist my words. I'm not trying to fight with you."

"I'm not 'twisting your words.' I'm asking what you meant by them."

"No, you're picking a fight."

I stare out through the windshield. A bright red EXIT sign illuminates a small space in the cold, cavernous darkness. I look back at Calvin's dumb face. My expression curdles into a sneer.

"Get out. Get the fuck out of my car."

"Come on, Addison. Don't be like that."

"I'm not being like anything. Get the fuck out. Now."

"Are you mad?"

I reach over his lap and throw the door open. I shove his shoulder over and over until he finally gets the hint. I climb into the front seat and turn on the engine.

"Addison," he calls out. "You're being petty."

"Fuck you!"

I stick my middle finger out the window as I drive away.