The Parking Lot Ch. 01

Story Info
Quiet trip to car is anything but.
1.2k words
4.1
37.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin breezed her way across the parking lot of the mind, reminiscing about her day. Her commission at the jewelry store had been a very good one thanks to the start of the holiday shopping season. The darkness and emptiness of the lot never fazed her, having walked this route a hundred times. She took a shortcut through a row of planted trees, appearing beside her little Toyota.

She was reaching for her keys when it happened. A hand appeared in the middle of her back, shoving her hard face first onto the hood of her car. She felt her skirt shoved upward and her panties being ripped off at the seams. Noticing the sound of voices nearby, she opened her mouth to scream for help, only to have a wad of cloth shoved in it. Eyes widened when she realized it was the underwear she had been wearing only moments ago.

A strong leg thrust between hers, kicking them wide open, causing Erin to fall flat on the hood with a muffled cry. A hand fisted her hair, yanking her head backwards. She panted breathlessly, suddenly realizing beyond the shadow of a doubt that she was about to get fucked. The rasping of a zipper echoed in her ears for a split second before the feeling of a strange, hot hardness pressed against her inner thighs. She cringed, knowing it was the cock about to rape her. Stickiness trailed up her leg as the tip of the strange cock pressed against her inner folds, suddenly ramming into her hard, knocking the breath out of her.

Erin gasped and clawed at the car hood, trying to get enough leverage to pull free. Rough hands grabbed her wrists, holding them tightly behind her back, prohibiting movement. The constant hard pounding of the stranger's thick, veiny cock into her slowly eased as Erin found herself growing wet despite herself. The coldness of the metal of the hood made her nipples pull up into hard peaks. She moaned, laying her head down onto the hood, moving her hips slightly in a mockery of an attempt to get away. A sharp slap landed on her ass as a rough voice growled in her ear, "Quiet, bitch. This will be over soon enough if you are a good girl."

The sound of the grating voice shook Erin from her brief daze. With a soft whimper, she resumed her struggling, twisting her body against the side of the car. The same voice came back to her ears. "You want this the easy way or the hard way, girl?" She found herself slammed hard onto the hood of the car, the wax job reflecting the vague mirror image in the moonlight of herself and a dark looming figure behind her, fucking her hard.

She bucked her body upward off the metal, trying desperately to scream through the gag in her mouth. Her efforts seem to have been rewarded as her rapist pulled back. The brief moment of reprieve vanished when he repositioned himself further behind her, right at her only virgin opening. He paused for only a moment before ramming himself into her rim, fucking her hard, without any mercy. "You asked for it, hon."

Erin let out a muffled shriek, shaking her head hard in protest while he worked himself deeper into her ass, fucking her in hard, long, deep strokes. He kept pounding her, grabbing a fistful of her hair and yanking it backwards. "Take it all, you slut. This is how you need it." With a moan, Erin fell forward back onto the metal, giving up the fight at the waves of pain radiating from her ass and lower back. He continued fucking her with a ruthless passion that she knew was punishment for her earlier disobedience, his hand leaving bright prints on her ass and hips. The low spoken comments and the constant slapping of his balls against her cunt triggered a hidden submissive streak in Erin. She whined softly and spread her legs wider, still hoping to get it over with soon.

She could have cried with relief when her mysterious rapist pulled out of her ass, but it was cut short again when he slammed himself back into her now dripping pussy with a groan. She hissed, arching her hips up higher in the need to get some sort of stimulation, her head pulled back once more for him to ride her hard, smacks raining down on her ass. The man behind her groaned again, releasing a huge hot load of seed deep into her that she could feel splashing off her inner walls. Each thrust he made seemed to pump more and more of the hot jism into her. Erin could sense it leaking from her, trickling down her inner thighs.

Tugging to loosen her hands, Erin found herself rocking her hips more frantically, wanting some sort of relief, though she didn't know if from the pain or the building pressure. Before she could discover which, she was pushed to her knees on the parking lot pavement. She leaned back against the car, quickly reaching down to rub at her throbbing clit, fully unamazed to find herself dripping wet. A sharp slap across the face brought her back from an impending orgasm, her attacker growling out, "Don't dare try a thing, Bitch! Did I say you could touch that?" Grasping his cock in his hand, her slapped her across the face with it. "Suck this and you can touch it, whore", he said, yanking the panties from her mouth.

Erin paused, eyeing him and his length warily but not doing anything. He smacked her with it again as it began hardening up once more. "This can be easy or hard, girl." Shaking her head, Erin finally replied, "I won't do it."

Growling slightly, Erin's captor twisted the panty rags into a makeshift rope. He jerked her hands behind her lower back and tied them, nearly cutting off the circulation to her hands. His fingers slid into his pocket, emerging with a round piece of plastic, a ring gag. A strong hand squeezed at her jaw, forcing it open as the gag was shoved inside her mouth. Erin started shaking her head from side to side, trying to spit the gag out.

Fingers entwined in her hair painfully, holding her head still as the stranger pushed his cock into Erin's mouth, forcing it down her throat and holding it here, causing her to gag and choke. He seemed pleased by her futile struggles. "I told you, slut. This could have been a nice chance for you to show off your cock-sucking skills." Erin stared up at him with wide, watering eyes, still coughing and gagging slightly. With that comment, he started pumping his hips hard and fast into her face, impaling her throat as he had done with her cunt and ass. "And you could have rubbing your clit too, girl. You are a stupid little bitch." He pounded her face harder, balls slapping at her chin.

Erin whimpered softly, closing her eyes to block out the sight. The entire situation had her clit hard and throbbing, regardless of what her mind said. She squeezed her thighs together to get some sort of friction to ease the tension, but her attacker was one step ahead of her. In a swift move, he kicked her legs apart. "No, girl. You chose." He fucked her face hard, using her like a mere fuck toy. Getting desperate, she tried to rub her pussy against his boot. Granting her a brief reprieve, the stranger pulled his saliva-slickened meat from her mouth to slap her in the face before slamming it back home. "Look at you, girl, a bitch in heat."

To Be Continued...