The Parking Ticket

Story Info
A judicial caning in South Africa.
2.5k words
31.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lived for a while in Namibia, a city in South Africa. Males were subservient to females and old worldly customs lived on. There was very little crime, minor traffic offenses were punishable to males via corporal punishment, whereas females simply received a hefty fine and points on their license males were strapped to a padded whipping horse at the local Police station and given the penal cane by a sturdy female Police Sergeant.

The day came, when my letter arrived asking me to attend the local station for parking on a single yellow line, my tummy churned.

I was staying with my cousin Janine who had found work as a teacher in the local school. I had come home late one evening and was totally pissed. The next day I found myself naked and strapped to a padded whipping stool, where she gave me twelve stinging strokes of the birch. It was worth it as after wards she had taken me to bed for a most satisfying love making session.

My appointment was at half past nine, so I arrived a good fifteen minutes later and booked in with the desk sergeant who seemed to have a permanent smirk on his face. I sat fidgeting and not knowing what to really expect when I large colored woman opened the a door to a side room and strode up to me. My jaw dropped, but not wanting extra punishment for forgetting my manners I rose quickly and offered her my hand.

"Mr Burch?" she questioned.

"Yes Ma'am" I said bowing. She had a good strong hand grip.

"Follow me please".

I noticed she was wearing slacks and a loose fitting T-shirt, I could see her nipples through the white fabric and my penis began to throb

She sat down behind a desk.

"My name is Sergeant Dobson" she began as I remained standing, she picked up several sheets of paper and glanced over them.

"I am the Corporal Punishment Administrator for this district." she paused and looked serious, she had her black hair done up in a bun.

"You have been awarded six strokes of the penal cane and a sound bare bottom spanking for your parking offense on the 20th April".

I nodded.

"kindly removed all of your clothes and store them in that cupboard over there please" she pointed to a cupboard in the corner.

I heard a door slide open. I had been instructed to wear loose fitting clothing, so had just worn a tracksuit, with a T-shirt. I was undressed in no time and stood with my hands resting on my bottom and my penis now fully erect. She eyed me over, then picked a condom packet up and ripped it open, then came and rolled it onto my erection.

"Don't want any mess do we Sir, now put your hands on your head whilst I have a good look at your bottom."

She came behind me and I felt her hand squeezing my right buttock cheek. I turned and saw she had hands like a shovel. She squeezed each cheek and gave me a short sharp slap to each one.

"Follow me please, time to measure you up and do the first bit of your spanking.".

She opened a door that led into another room, a much lighter and larger room, almost gymnasium like in size. There were no windows. As I moved further in I could see a large vaulting horse facing the end wall, something told me I'd be bending over that shortly. The other walls were line with canes, straps and paddles, all neatly and ready for a beating. There were two pales with birch rods soaking in them. A clock ticked away on one wall, otherwise there were no pictures - this room wasn't meant to please the eye or the bottom.

"Stand in the middle of the room and touch your toes Sir!" she commanded

I felt like a naughty school boy again.

"Your from England are you not?" she said picking up a 24 inch long rod, which still looked quite flexible.

"Yes ma'am" I replied

"Did you receive corporal punishment at school?" she inquired coming behind me.

"Yes ma'am lots of times" I said as she touched the cane to the top of my buttocks.

"Good, you will find this much more painful than that, this cane is harder than a number three senior cane" she tapped it lightly from the top of my bottom to the bit where bottom meets thighs.

"Right" she began and came back in front of me "I've got the measure of your bottom" she continued as I looked up she bent the cane slightly and swished it through the air.

She guided me to a chair, one with a low seat and a high back - a spanking chair as my mother would have called it. Then in one movement she took her T-shirt off and my jaw nearly dropped off my head. The biggest pair of boobs I had ever seen presented themselves to me. They must have been size 38 at least. She then dropped her track suit bottoms and folded them neatly and put them on a table.

"Don't get any ideas Mr Burch, I punish better naked!" she commented

She sat down on the chair.

"Over my knees sir" she began dragging me forward by the arms. She had hands like shovels, one hand guided my erection between her legs, not to the part where I wanted it to go though. She locked my penis like a vice and began spanking. Two spanks to each cheek, sometimes four. I must have been shooting cum like mad. I was soon very hot and was relieved to hear her say

"Up you get and stand on the stool, out stretch your arms in front of you".

I did so as she walked round in front of the punishment horse and held out her shovel like hands.

"Come forward you naughty man" and she clasped my hands in hers and pulled me over the vaulting horse "Put your hands in the holes and grip tightly" she said as she knelt down and tightened a strap to each wrist.

I grimaced as the leather bit into my skin "You'll be glad those are tight" she said finishing off the left wrist. She strapped my ankles down as well and then pulled another strap over my back. I tried to move but couldn't for the life of me. A few minutes past and I heard her warming her arm up, swishing the cane through the air. Then there was a thud, thud, thud, thud, thud and a horrible feeling of hot air rushing up behind me, followed by a loud whoosh and a crack. My neck jerked back and I felt an incredible burning sensation across the center of my bottom. There was a pause of about thirty seconds, then the thud, thud, thud, thud, whoosh, crack.

I screamed, it was dead center, designed to keep me concentrating.

"This is not some wimpy school boy caning" she boasted as I feared I would end up with whip lash as well as a sore arse.

The third stroke landed above the last one, not too bad, the sweat was now seeping into the straps securing me and allowing me to wriggle a little to alleviate the pain. "Do not park in the wrong place in this town ever again" she boomed. The worst part was not seeing her running up to me. I had taken eighteen strokes for being caught out of bounds late one night and with a knife, that was bent over a piano stool and I could see the bastard who was whacking me. This time all I could see was wood and smell the wood. The fourth stroke made me either piss, cum and fart at that same time. The fifth stroke landed where bottom meats thigh and I had a searing pain there, like being hit with a red hot poker. The worst stroke was the final sixth stroke. The cane landed on the backs of my thighs making me buck and howl in agony.

"You will stay there for five minutes whilst I use the toilette!".

In such situations five minutes can seem like an eternity. I tried to imagine sitting on a glazier in the arctic ocean to help ease the throbbing in my buttocks. My penis had gone all mushy like after sex, my cousin Janine used to like me to keep it inside her when it went like that. At last I heard the door open and her footsteps. I heard some scribbling with a pen, then she untied my ankles and finally my hands.

"Stand up slowly" she said calmly "You might feel a bit dizzy".

She helped me to my feet, I did not know whether to rub my wrists, ankles or buttocks "Do not touch your bottom until I tell you to!" she said guiding me back to the spanking chair. She looked at my now pathetic looking penis and removed the full condom and threw it in the bin. She took a piece of toilette paper off and dried the end, then sat down and pulled me over her knees again. One hand barricaded my penis from entering her and the other began spanking, building up a nice rhythm and tempo to keep me alert and concentrating on her lovely legs. At last she said "You may rise and rub your bottom. She helped me up and my hands flew to my burning buttocks. I rubbed and rubbed, still the throbbing would not go. She sat watching me with a smirk on her face. My penis was now erect again, but I was past caring.

"Let's get you dressed and out of here" she said guiding me to the office where she introduced herself.

Tears of relief where flowing and I realized I was sweating profusely, she handed me the roll of toilette paper and I cleaned my face up. Dressing was agony, in fact movement was painful all over. I eased my pants over my still throbbing backside and then my thankfully loose fitting track suit bottoms and finally my T-shirt.

She was dressed now and I wandered what she would say next.

She sat back behind her desk.

"Well, you took that pretty well. I don't expect to see you in hear again, but if I do, I have the authority to double the strokes for repeat offenders." she paused and opened a drawer, then handed me her business card.

"After I have seen you in all your glory, perhaps we could meet for a drink and some sex if you like?".

I thought for a moment "Yes I'd like that very much"

"My home number is on the back of the card, now off you go and be good".

It was a good two weeks before I had the courage to phone her. When I had gotten home I showed Janine my bottom. She took some photos of it and then ran a nice soothing bath for us. She settled in the tub on top of me.

I arrived early at Sergeant Dobsons house and was greeted warmly., like an old friend of the family. She inquired as to the state of my bottom. The house was on the outskirts of the city and was magnificent. It had been in the family for generations. I was told to call her Rosie, she liked my comment about her having made my bottom rosie red. The usual twenty questions went back and fourth during our candle light supper. After dinner she got randy.

"Go upstairs, find my bedroom and strip off your clothes and stand facing my bed" she ordered "I'll be there in a minute".

I didn't need asking twice. There was a winding wooden well polished stair case which I climbed and found the landing. I opened several doors, then found a room with a double bed and assumed this was hers. I stripped off, hoping that we were alone in the house as no one had been present during our romantic meal. My penis was already erect and begging to be relieved.

I heard the front door shut, then a familiar thud, thud thud, of someone coming up the stairs. I felt a slight draft as the door opened and turned. A woman stood there for a moment and then suddenly let the mother of all screams out. The scream was so loud I had to cover my ears to stop my ear drums from bursting.

"Rosie, there is a fucking naked white bloke standing in my fucking room"

Oh shit I thought, I'm for it now...........................

There were frantic thud, thuds as Rosie flew up the stairs.

"What the fuck are you doing in here John? This is Rebeka's room, she's my twin sister"

She came up behind me and slapped my bottom about ten times. She looked quite angry. She then grabbed my erection and dragged me down the landing with her sister in toe.

Her room was at the end of a long landing. The walls were littered with pictures of family members past and present. She flung the door open, then led me to her double bed where she put one of the pillows in the middle and pushed me on my front onto the bed.

"You may spank him, whilst I fetch Grandpa's cane"

"Oh goody, I'll enjoy that." said the identical twin sister.

Rebeka knelt down on the bed and stroked my bottom, then began spanking, lightly at first but then harder. At long last Rosie reappeared with a long thin cane. It had a crook handle, just like the ones at school. Rosie pushed Rebeka aside and measured my buttocks up, and then set to work with the cane.

I had the option to stretch my arms and let my hands grip the head rest, but I choose to fold my arms in front of my head, it might be a long session. We got to stroke six, then seven, and I turned my head to see Rebecka slipping out of her long blue dress. That was it, I couldn't take any more, I simply turned showing my full erection and motioned for her to come to me. She presented her identical size 38 boobs to my penis and began frantically rubbing it's shaft until I exploded into the twin peaks.

Now Rosie slipped her jeans down and, pulled her white T-shirt off.

"Ever fucked one of our kind?" She asked pushing me on my back and lowering herself onto my still excited middle.

"Er, yes" I saying lying through my teeth, although I had slept with a girl at college it was only a tit fuck really.

"Well" she began as my hands clamped to her huge breasts "now your going to fuck two.".

After I had done Rebeka, I fell asleep musing that it was probably the best parking ticket in the world.......

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Public Punishment in Santa DoraĀ Two young rich women get publicaly punished for shoplifting.in BDSM
Claire's Dreadful Misadventures Ch. 01Ā Claire is made to endure a very formal, first punishment.in BDSM
Eloise, the Technician Ch. 01Ā Eloise canes a freshman.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Correction Match Pt. 01Ā Participant's journey through a correctional program.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Judicial Punishment LotteryĀ Shona goes to court and receives punishment.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories