The Part-Time Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,641 Followers

"What do you mean?"

"Have you ever tried to talk like a woman?"

"No."

"Give it a try."

"I don't know."

"Come on. You said anything I want!"

"Ok. How is this?" He increased the pitch of his voice but sounded too much like a falsetto.

"I think you need to work on it. There is a list of names and numbers on the desk. I can never get past their secretaries, so why don't you call every name on the list and say that you would like to do survey about the environment. I can guarantee that none of them will talk to you, but at least you can practice your voice."

"I won't get much else done if I do that."

"It's ok, I think this will be a good thing for you. I guess we need a new name for you to use too. How about Marsha?"

Martin liked it right away.

"Sounds good."

"Alright, good luck!"

The phone went silent as Martin stared at the list in front of him. He spent the next several hours calling every number on the list. Jessica was right that none of them wanted to do the survey but eventually he was getting more comfortable talking like a girl. Before going home for the night he went into her closet again and picked out a pink silk nightgown to take home. Slowly he found that he was wearing Jessica's panties everyday and even wanted to sleep in her lingerie too.

The next several days progressed with him doing his work in full attire while answering her phone as Marsha. He had gotten much more comfortable wearing heels around her house and his balance had become much better with practice. The next time that Jessica came home during his shift she had a big smile on her face and a bag in her hand.

"Come upstairs with me Marsha, I've got something for you."

In her bedroom, Jessica handed him a bag of makeup and a brown wig.

"Let me help you get this on."

She fidgeted with it for a few moments and then stuck a couple bobby pins in it to keep it in place before stepping back to examine her work.

"Now let me show you how to do makeup."

She sat him down at her vanity and proceeded to show him the finer points of makeup. She walked him though the eye shadow, blush and lipstick and even applied fake eyelashes. Martin was surprised to see the transformation before his eyes. With every second that passed he realized that he was less like Martin and more like Marsha. After the makeup, Jessica reached into the bag and pulled out another package. She pushed the straps of his dress off his shoulders, revealing his bra, and stuffed something into each cup. Martin looked down to find that he now had a pair of rubber breasts tucked into the bra. After putting the dress back in place he realized that he look much more like a woman than he ever expected. They both looked him over in her mirror before she showed him how to remove the makeup so that he could go home.

The next day Jessica was there when he arrived and helped him with his makeup again before she left. He wore a tight black mini skirt and a silver sleeveless button down blouse. She gave him a pair of very sheer pantyhose and a pair of black high heels. He finished the outfit off with the wig and got to work. He was startled to hear the doorbell ring and decided not to answer it. Whoever it was kept ringing the bell and Martin's curiosity eventually got him to peer out of the basement window to see who it was. When he saw a delivery van he decided to answer the door thinking that it might be an important delivery.

He didn't like the idea of someone else seeing him dressed like a woman but he knew that he had practiced the voice enough to be passable. He nervously opened the door and caught himself staring at the delivery man. He looked to be in his early thirties with short blond hair and covered in a sheen of sweat from the heat. He was wearing a short sleeve shirt that was unbuttoned enough to show off his tan chest and his shorts were both very short and very tight. He realized that he was staring, but didn't know why. He had never been interested in other guys before but he realized that he was now standing in broad daylight dressed from head to toe in women's clothes. He felt like it was only natural for him to respond that way to a handsome young man while he was dressed like a woman. What really surprised him was that he felt his cock slowly coming to life under his skirt. His hardening penis strained against his panties as he signed for the package. He wasn't sure, but he thought he caught the delivery man checking him out before he turned to walk away. The whole experience left Martin shaking. It took him several minutes before he could calm down enough to get back to work. After a little while the phone rang again.

"Good Afternoon, this is Marsha. How many I help you?"

"Very good Marsha."

"Oh, hi Jessica."

"I just wanted to call to let you know that a package should be coming today. If they won't leave it I will need you to sign for me. Ok?"

"Don't worry, it already came."

"Great. Was it the hot delivery guy again?"

"Uh..."

"You know, short blond hair, huge muscles. He always has his shirt open."

"Yeah, that was him."

"My god, if I wasn't a married woman..."

Martin felt his heart racing just hearing Jessica gushing over the delivery guy. He didn't know why but his cock was responding too. He felt it growing between his legs. He felt ashamed.

"Thanks for signing Marsha. You're a big help."

"No problem."

"I'll be home late tonight but can you come by on Saturday morning? I have something special for you."

"Sure, what time?"

"How about 10am?"

"Ok, I'll be here."

"Great, I'll see you tomorrow."

Martin finished out the day with thoughts of the delivery guy racing through his confused head. When he got up to change his outfit he decided to walk home like he was. He figured that nobody would recognize him and he was surprised how excited he got being out in broad daylight. He stuffed his regular clothes into his bag and braved the long walk home. He didn't run into anyone he knew until he was walking into his apartment.

"Excuse me." A familiar voice spoke up from behind him.

Martin turned around startled and just smiled. His heart pounded in his chest when he saw his neighbor Alex. He knew we would get caught for sure.

"Hi, I'm Alex. I haven't seen you around before."

"Uh.. I'm Marsha" He nervously blurted out.

"I didn't know that the dorms were co-ed now." He joked.

"Oh, I'm Martin's cousin. I'm staying with him for a little while."

"I see. Well it's nice to meet you Marsha. This place could use a few more pretty faces like yours."

Martin's nervousness melted away with the compliment.

"There's a party on Saturday, would you like to come?"

"Like a date?"

"Yeah, like a date." He said smiling.

"I don't know if I can on Saturday."

"How about this, I'll give you the address and if you can make it I'll see you there."

"Ok."

Alex handed her a piece of paper with the address on it.

"I hope to see you there."

Alex turned and walked down to his room while Martin stood overwhelmed by the interaction. After Alex was in his room he was finally able to breathe again and entered his apartment. He practically ran to his bedroom and hiked up his skirt revealing the large bulge in his panties. The excitement from the day, not only passing as a woman but as an attractive one twice, had his juices flowing. He reaching into his panties and found that he had already left a wet spot. He pulled his cock out with his mini skirt hiked around his waist and jerked himself off in an instant.

Saturday couldn't come fast enough for Martin. He spent all of Friday night thinking about what the surprise was. Martin showed up at Jessica's house bright and early ready for whatever she had in store for him. Jessica led him up to her room where she spent the next hour getting him dressed for his surprise. She picked out a bright yellow summer dress that hugged his torso and flowed off of his hips. She matched it with a pair of matching green silk bra and panties with a pink floral design and a pair of red high heels. She applied a thick layer of light pink lipstick and took her time on her face, making sure that it was perfect. For the first time Jessica didn't give her pantyhose with the outfit. When she was finished she said that it was time to go.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise. Do you think you're up to going out in public like that?"

"Well..."

"Out with it."

"I did walk home like this last night."

"Very good Marsha. You're very brave woman!" She said excitedly.

On the car ride he told her about running in to Alex and about their conversation. Pulling into the mall Jessica said "I think that it's about time we got you some of your own clothes. Maybe something special for you to wear to the party."

"Who said I was going to the party?"

"You said he asked you out right?"

"Yeah, so."

"Well, is he good looking?"

Martin felt a little uncomfortable being on the spot but he was honest.

"I guess so."

"Do you have anything else to do tonight?"

"No."

"Well, it sounds to me like you should go out with Alex then."

"I can't even afford to go shopping."

"Don't worry, it's my treat!"

Jessica led Martin to a teen shop first. After Jessica talked to the salesgirl they led Martin to a chair where before he knew it he felt a sharp pain through his ears as the woman pierced him. He looked up to find two small fake diamonds pinned to his ears.

"Next stop, shoes! It's time we got you some that actually fit."

Walking into the shoe store Jessica told the young salesman that her friend Marsha needed some new shoes but first she needed her feet measured. He led her to a chair and pulled up a stool between her legs. Jessica went off on her own to find some shoes for her while he took her measurements. He lifted up Martin's right leg and with one hands wrapped around his calf he slipped his shoe off. This was the first time that Martin had ever been touched by another man like that and the intimate contact sent a shiver through his body.

The saleman positioned his foot into a metal device and made a few adjustments while measuring his size. It took a little while for Martin to notice that with his legs spread apart and his one foot held up in the salesman's lap he was openly flashing him his panties. His initial reaction was embarrassment when he noticed that the salesman was looking up his dress but that quickly turned to excitement at the thought of this man getting turned on by what he saw. He felt his cock stirring and realized that he had to end the show before he really gave him an eyeful. Martin discreetly pushed his legs together as the salesman told him that he got the size and would be right back.

When he returned Martin was more careful with his legs as the salesman slipped each of his feet into several pairs of shoes. The new size was much more comfortable than Jessica's, but more important to martin was the fact that the salesman was letting his hands linger on his calves as he helped him into each shoe. His cock almost ripped through the thin material of his panties as he felt the salesman's strong hand gently squeezing his leg. After he tried on a few pairs Jessica came over and said that they would take them all. Martin left the store wearing a pair of his news heels and a raging hardon between his legs as they headed to a salon to get their nails done. After the pampering she took him to buy scented lotions and perfumes. Their next stop was the department store where she bought him several dresses, skirts and tops. Their last stop was a lingerie store where she pulled out all the stops and bought him everything under the sun. After their shopping trip Jessica drove him back to his apartment and helped him get ready for his big date.

She told him to shower and shave, making sure that he didn't miss a single hair. She instructed him to use his new scented lotion all over and then helped him pick out an outfit for the night. They picked a red halter top and a loose fitting black skirt that ended just below his ass. Jessica chose his new pair of black high heels and watched as he did his makeup, giving him tips along the way. Underneath the outfit, Martin wore a light red push-up bra and a pair of matching silk red thong panties. To finish off the outfit, Jessica surprised him with a pair of very realistic silicone breasts that she had purchased earlier. She had purchased several pairs in different colors and held each one up to his chest before settling on the closest match to his skin tone. She covered the flat side in a special adhesive that was meant to work on skin and had him hold them in place until it dried. Martin was amazed at how realistic the fake breasts appeared to be. Jessica did such a good job matching the skin color and applying the glue that he couldn't even see where the silicone ended and his skin began. The push-up bra combined with the new silicone breasts gave him a very attractive cleavage that was partially on display through the front opening of the halter top.

After getting him ready for the party Jessica suggested that they go out for a drink beforehand. But before they left she asked if he could stop by her house again the next day. She told him to wear the outfit that she had already set aside for him in his bedroom. He didn't hesitate to say yes. The two of them went to a campus bar, and even though he was only eighteen, he had no problem being served as Marsha. Jessica ordered for them and several martinis later she suggested that she drop him off for the party.

"I would love to stay and watch, but I would stick out like a sore thumb."

"Thanks for everything today Jessica. It was too much."

"It was nothing. Don't forget tomorrow. I need your help with a very special project."

"Ok, I'll be there."

"And be careful tonight, college boys only have one thing one their mind!"

It wasn't until he heard Jessica's car driving off that the full impact of what was happening set in. The drinks had gone right to his head and it slowly dawned on him that he was standing outside of a frat house dressed to kill and ready for a hot date. He debated turning around and going home, but the excitement and alcohol clouded his better judgment. Walking into the party he immediately felt people looking at him. It took a little while for him to realize that guys were looking at him not because they suspected that he wasn't really a girl but because he looked good and that's when he ran into Alex.

"Hey beautiful!" Alex swooped in and gave Martin a big hug drinking in his perfume. "You smell delicious." He whispered into his ear.

"Hi Alex."

"I'm glad you came out tonight. Let's go get a drink."

Martin followed him to the bar where Alex ordered several shots for them. It was a sweet shot that went down easily and helped him loosen up a little more.

"Do you want to dance?"

"Sure."

Alex led him into the middle of a crowd of dancing bodies and they danced to a fast song. After several songs, Martin was beginning to feel more comfortable and started to lose himself to the music and the combination of the darkened room and the anonymity of the crowded dance floor. Lost in his own thoughts Martin felt Alex's hands on his hips.

"You're look good moving around like that. You have a very sexy body." Alex tilted his head into Martin's neck to compliment him letting his lips gently brush against Martin's skin.

"Thanks."

At first, Martin was surprised by the sudden contact but then was even more surprised by his reaction to it. He felt his cock slowly responding to Alex's touch by growing in his silk panties. Alex's hands remained on Martin's hips while they danced but before long they had moved around to his ass. He felt Alex's finger tips resting against his upper thighs just below the hem of his skirt while the palms of his hands gently massaged his ass through his skirt. Alex pulled Martin closer and leaned in to kiss him. Martin felt a rush of excitement course through his body as Alex's lips pressed against his. He felt Alex's crotch pressing against his through the thin fabric of his skirt as he tasted another man's lips for the first time. Martin had kissed plenty of girls before and he always loved how sweet their lips tasted but Alex was different. With the roles reversed on him he felt his body melt into Alex's hands.

As they kissed Alex moved his hands under Martin's skirt and explored the soft skin of his bare ass occasionally rubbing his fingers along the edge of the silk thong tucked between his cheeks. A low moan escaped Martin's lips as his date felt him up on the dance floor, parting his lips enough for Alex's tongue to enter his mouth. His body shuddered at the forceful entry of Alex's tongue. Instinctively Martin raised his hands up and locked them around Alex's neck while allowing his date to have his way with him. After a long kiss Alex moved his mouth away from Martin's and kissed a trail down his neck into his cleavage before pushing his lips to Martin's ear and whispering "Let's go upstairs."

Alex led Martin through the crowd and up to an empty bedroom on the second floor. He didn't bother turning on the lights as he lifted Martin up and tossed him onto the bed. Martin lay on the bed waiting for his date until he felt the bed move as Alex crawled on top of him. Alex worked his way up Martin's body, slowly kissing up his calf and then his thigh until Martin realized that he had to react before Alex found out his secret. Martin pushed Alex off of him and onto his side and then worked his way over to him so that their bodies were pressed against each other. Martin finally realized that Alex was naked when he felt the heat of his rock hard cock pressed against his bare thigh. Alex's lips found Martin's and they continued where they left off downstairs, but this time Martin took the initiative and explored Alex's body.

He ran his hands across Alex's hard chest and back memorizing every curve and contour in the dark. His hand moved down the front of Alex's body until he found himself holding onto another man's penis for the first time. He had played with his own cock enough times that his fingers naturally wrapped around Alex's cock but he was amazed at how hot his skin felt in his hand. Martin's fingers ran up and down the length of Alex's cock as he took in how soft it was on the outside while at the same time being as hard as steel. He played with the tip and then followed his thick vein down the side until he grasped the base of his date's cock in his hand. Alex's kissing had become more passionate as he played with his cock and he had begun to massage one of his fake breasts through his halter top. Feeling all of his inhibitions disappearing he started stroking Alex's cock. After a few strokes Alex rolled onto his back to give Martin a better angle and grunted his approval while Martin jerked him off.

Martin's paced quickened until he felt Alex's cock expanding in his hand as he shot ribbons of cum across his bare chest. Martin kept stroking as Alex came, using the slick liquid as a lubricant he stroked his hand from the tip down to the base of his cock. He kept stroking Alex until he felt his cock shrinking in his hand and then he stopped. Alex panted next to him while Martin still held his soft cock. Remembering the last blowjob that his ex-girlfriend gave him, Martin slid down on the bed and positioned himself between Alex's legs. He took his soft cock in his hand and guided it to his mouth as he lowered himself down. Martin was put off by the taste of Alex's cum at first but soon found that he liked the musky flavor as he licked him clean. He ran his tongue all over Alex's cock and pulled his flaccid penis into his mouth while he swallowed his juice.

"Oh baby." Alex moaned with Martin's lips wrapped around his cock.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,641 Followers