The Partnership Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The swimmer needed little encouragement, opening her mouth wider and wider so that like a snake swallowing a mouse she could get more in. I groaned and shut my eyes, enjoying every second of the young woman's ministrations. Her lips were brushing my balls, my prick deep into her mouth. The warmth of her saliva dripped down my member, sliding down in rivulets as her head came up. "Shit, you're a cocksucker and a half," I moaned.

She slurped down again, sucking and swallowing at my manhood. Paul's hand remained on her head, encouraging her but not controlling. She was managing the depth and enthusiasm without him. I groaned again, my balls feeling like they were being squeezed by an invisible hand as the pressure on them built. If she carried on like this she'd be having a cum bath in the pool. I held up my hand, "Your turn buddy."

Paul slapped it and his hand tightened round her head, if not pulling her exactly, certainly guiding her off my dick. "I want it deep and hard," he grinned.

Sookie straightened up in the pool, shaking her semi-naked body in the water and looking down at his huge erect meat. Her eyes sparkled, "That's what you'll be getting."

I stroked my cock lightly as Sookie head bobbed down again and this time her lips opened on Paul's nine and a bit member. She didn't need any assistance in swallowing it all, moving her mouth down the massive prick until her nose was on his balls. I could see her eyes watering as it invaded her throat, but she must have sucked enough big cocks to be able to control her gag reflex; there was a slight convulsion and a snort, but no choke or shudder. She bobbed up and down, her head going half way up the shaft and then immediately back down. Paul groaned, his hand resting on her blonde hair, "That's it Sookie. You're sucking my cock good, that's feeling great, oh my God that's just right."

Up and down she moved quickly and enthusiastically and as she sucked her hand reached out for my cock. I let it go and let her clamp round it, her fingers circling the member as she began to jerk it. It was fine, my feet in the warm water, my cock being worked and the slurps of the slut as she blew my partner. But I was ready for the next level.

I turned to Paul gesturing with my head to the changing room. He gave a small nod to show he was ready, followed immediately after by a quick gasp of pleasure as Sookie's mouth went all the way down him. He grimaced and gripped her head, lifting it up and pulling her back by her hair so she was looking at him. She smiled, saliva covering her lips, "Have we finished? I hope not."

"Not by a long way," grinned Paul, "But if we stay in here you'll wrinkle, so we thought we'd go to the changing room."

"And that's where we share you properly," I added.

I stood and reached down to help her up, but she didn't need it, planting her hands on the side and levering herself up and out in a fluid motion. For a moment the water cascaded down her like a waterfall and then she was standing on the side, dripping. She smiled naughtily, "That's why I stayed after practice."

She reached down to her costume and pulled it the rest of the way down. Her pussy was aerodynamically smooth, with a small picture of a dolphin seeming to be jumping out of it. She smiled as she kicked the wet material across the floor, her eyes dropping down to look at mine and Paul's huge and hard members.

"I'd say let's go and get dried, but I'm just going to get wetter aren't I?" she smiled seductively offering us a hand each

"Soaked," I grinned and took her hand.

"Cum covered and filled," agreed Paul, taking the other.

The three of us walked through the disinfectant and into the changing room. As soon as we were in Sookie let go off our hands and skipped forward to stand in front and between us, twirling sexily around to show us her firm sexy butt and equally hot shaven snatch. "So who's first?" she smiled, "Or are you going to take me both together?"

"Together," Paul and me said in unison and laughed.

"Age before beauty though, he can bang your ass first and then I'll fuck your pussy," I said and Paul nodded, content with that partnering

"Let me put a towel down on the bench," he said, draping a fluffy pink one that was hanging from one of the lockers over the wooden slats.

As he was doing that Sookie was rooting around in her own gym bag coming out with a bottle of anal lube. "I think you'll be needing this..."

"I won't, I've banged tighter virgin asses than you." grinned Paul. But he stood still as she squirted a generous helping onto his prick and wiped it, until the huge dick was shining.

"Ready," she giggled and Paul lay down on the bench gripping his dick in his hand and pointing it upwards. Sookie went astride him and the bench and lowered herself backwards, gripping her cheeks and pulling them open.

I could tell when his prick connected with her butt as her mouth went 'o'. She continued back down, her mouth getting wider and little giggles, sighs and groans escaping from it. Paul's hands moved from his dick to grip her waist, guiding her down and keeping her balanced on the dick. As her ass got to the bottom of his shaft she gave a gasp and her back arched. "Oh my God, that's big."

"Yeah, lie back on me, so Mike can join us," Paul instructed her. He reached up took her firm titties in his hands and coaxed her down so that was lying on him, her legs spread and open

I didn't need a formal invite, the sweet, fuckable pink slit in front of me was enough. I clambered on top of them, swiftly locating her hole and guiding my schlong into it. Her pussy was soaking and tighter than I thought it would be, swimming obviously was good for keeping cunt muscles in trim. Sookie moaned, "Oh my God, this fantastic."

"We're going to fuck you so good," I replied, "If you think this is fantastic just wait until we've worked out on you properly."

My dick went deeper into her wet, slippery sexhole. Under me I could feel her vibrations, shuddering as I went further and further in until I could feel the bump of Paul's fully penetrated prick. I looked down. I could see her pretty face, contorting in pleasure; below it Paul's chubby features bent in a grin. I smiled back at him, "Shall we fuck her, buddy?"

"Yeah, let's show her what a top Dping is like, ruin her forever," he replied.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," Sookie gasped as I began to pound up and down, thrusting into her wet cunt. "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my fucking God." Paul was moving slower and less, gently probing her asshole. But, because his dong was donkey sized and he was so far into her, even the smallest thrusts would send the slut into orgasmic delight. "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," sandwiched between us Sookie's cries got louder and more passionate.

Her squeals were a turn on and I went more vigorously, slamming into her tight soaking pussy making it damper even as I loosened it. With each thrust her body shuddered and arched, her firm titties wobbling beneath me like jellies on a plate. She was hugging me closer, her hands on my back, the nails scratching and digging into the skin. "Oh my God, oh my fucking God." It was all she could cry as she was swept away in lust, "Oh my God."

"Pound her Mike, slam her good," grunted Paul below us. He was holding her side boobs, squashing her slender body between his hands as he came up. He was moving faster as well, his nine incher slamming into her ass and lifting her to meet me. In her holes our cocks were connecting, bumping each other through her stretched walls. He grinned at me, "That's it. Fuck this slut harder."

"Am doing buddy," I replied and went faster

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," squealed Sookie. Her eyes were shut tight and her facial muscles were twisting and moving as she came, her head pounding back against Paul as the orgasms wrenched through her body. "Oh my God....ooooohhhh."

I could feel her shuddering, her body arching and bending as Paul rammed up and I slammed down. He was smiling and grinning, loving the tightness of her ass on his cock. But we're share and share alike kinda guys, so he lifted his palm, "Your turn for asshole, Mike."

I slapped it. "I'm looking forward to this."

I stood up and Sookie disengaged herself from Paul. But one look at my erect prick and a smile returned to her face. "How do you want me?" she giggled.

"You fancy sucking that big cock that's just being up your shithole as I fuck it raw?" I asked and then without waiting for a reply, gestured at the bench again, "Lie across it on your stomach and get ready to be penetrated."

She laughed as she did as she was told, lying across the bench so that her knees and feet were resting on side, her hands on another. Her asshole was already starting to close, so I splurged some lube on my massive prick and rubbed it in. Paul wasn't waiting. "Suck, Sookie, suck," he grinned and pushed his meat at her mouth.

The swimmer opened up greedily, sucking him in and bobbing forward to take more of his nine inch member. He grinned and took hold of her head, easing it forward so that she was soon mouthing two-thirds of it, the thick rod pushing at her cheek making it bulge. He could have gone deeper, but I knew he was waiting for me to join him and thrust my dick into her waiting asshole.

"Okay I'm coming in and then I'm going to make you cum," I grinned and, grabbing her waist, pushed my dick in.

She slurped and gulped, rocking to meet me. I pulled back a little and thrust in again, her ass walls, already beaten back by Paul, again retreating to accommodate me. They closed on my dick as it pushed in further, squeezing it in their tight embrace. I rammed forward and back, battling them to get in balls-deep. It was a battle I was always going to win and I grunted as I felt myself slapping at her cheeks, "That's a good girl, that's a good slut, take all my dick."

Her mouth full she couldn't reply, but from her enthusiastic jiggles I could tell she was loving it. I grinned at Paul, who was as equally happy as Sookie, and said "I'm going to bang this slut raw."

"Go for it Mike, fill her asshole up, it's why she's here and so are we," he laughed and pressed his cock further into her mouths making her cheek bulge.

I went faster, ramming my huge dick up her asshole. She gripped at me, her tunnel walls tight round my thick member. I gripped her and slammed harder, stretching her chute and making her shake with pleasure. "Yeah, fuck Sookie, you are one hot whore."

"Suck my dick, suck it good," Paul grunted, his hands on her head encouraging her to bob forward onto his schlong.

I made her rock harder, hammering at her asshole, slapping my thighs and balls at her cheeks and shoving my prick down her anal passageway. Her small, but perfectly formed, tits jiggled under her as she shuddered. "Fuck, this is hot, this is so fucking great. Your ass is so screwable, it's made for being nailed open."

She didn't reply, but her rocking was faster and her sucky, slurps deeper and more enthusiastic. I could feel the tightness in my balls and I rammed harder and harder, until I was ready to release.

"Fuck, shit," at the last moment I pulled my cock and jerked it for a few seconds over. It exploded cum, spurting and flying to cover her lower back and ass cheeks, the white goo sliding over her skin in rivulets.

Seconds later Paul gave her a warning, "I'm cumming. I'm going to cum in your mouth."

He straightened and I could see his eyes rolling in orgasmic bliss as his dick pumped out its load into her mouth. It seemed to be ages before he fully unloaded, though it could only be seconds in reality, and pulled his dick out. Sookie lifted herself up, gulping and swallowing the cum, before licking the overflow from her lips, "That was yum. I love cum." Smiling she turned to me, "You should have cum in my ass..."

"Hell, if I'd known how much you enjoyed drinking it down I'd have swapped places with Paul and cum in your mouth," I said.

She laughed, "And I'd have let you, but too late now..." She turned and walked over to the showers, turning them on. "I'm going to wash this sticky cum off my back, you guys want to join me?"

From her look I could tell that getting clean was the last thing on her mind and so could Paul, "Yeah we will, but we're both going to fuck you again you know..."

"I do, and I'm looking forward to more of those big fat cocks," she giggled, her gaze slipping down to eye our flaccid, but still massive, pricks. She gave them one last smile and disappeared into the shower.

Paul grinned, "So what are we waiting for?"

"Nothing," I replied and stepped round the white wall and into the waves of water.

Sookie had turned up the heat enough it was pleasant, but not enough that it was scalding. It was the temperature to stay in long enough to luxuriate, but not enough that'd the top of your skin would be red and burnt. She was already running a bar of soap over herself as we entered, the lather covering her titties and ass and soon her cunt as she scrubbed it over the hole, giggling as she did so.

I stood on one side, Paul on the other and made a brief play of washing ourselves, I even briefly borrowed the soap to run it round my pecs and balls. She giggled as I handed it back and made a great play if rubbing it between her titties and then down her ass crack, turning between me and Paul so that we both got a view of each. Our cocks hardened again, rising upwards and outwards so that there was nine inches of dick rubbing and touching her as she soaped.

She slid the bar once more into her pussy, moaning slightly as it went up and sent bubbles down. After a few seconds she let it go and it slowly slid down from her cunt to suddenly drop and land with a clatter on the floor. Not that me or Paul really noticed as Sookie's hands had already reached out and were giving our hard cocks some tender love and care.

"That's good," said Paul, "Rub it, rub it harder."

The sexy swimmer pulled and jerked at our hard cocks, keeping them erect and thick and making sure they were ready for more action. Paul moved first, after a few moments he shifted position so that he was standing in front of her. His hands reached round onto her ass and he squeezed her ass for a second or two, making her titter, before saying "Up you come." He grabbed just under her round rump and lifted.

"Yes, take me again," giggled the swimmer. Her legs lifted off the ground and opened, wrapping round him like a ballet dancer and he was her partner. Her head lifted up and her expression twisted in pleasure as his thick dong entered her cunt. "Oh that's so good," she moaned, "I like dicks in me."

Her hand had fallen from my dick and was round the back of Paul's neck, her fingers interlocking with the other hand's to balance and keep her up. But me and Paul had a better way to manage that. Keeping her up as he did so Paul's hands pried at her cheeks, exposing her asshole. It had started to close, but there was still no way it would be mistaken as virginal. I gripped my cock with one hand and placed the other on her waist, "I'm coming in."

"Ooooohh," she shuddered as my thick schlong penetrated her asshole. "Oooooohhh, that feels so good. Fuck me, guys, nail my fuckholes hard."

Paul and I began to thrust in unison, sandwiching the sexy swimmer between us as we pounded her pussy and ass. She screamed and shrieked, "Oooohhh, give it me, I want your big dicks."

We gave them her - with interest. I held her waist hard as I speared up, my thighs smacking on Paul's hands as he held her buttocks. My balls slapped at the cheeks, threatening to follow my huge pole into the asshole. She squealed and shuddered, her head rocking and rolling. Warm water from the shower soaked us, washing away out sweat and the juicy cum that was dribbling from her cunt as Paul smacked it deep. "Yeah, baby. Take this hard. Enjoy our cocks."

"Mmmnnnn, ooooohhh, this is so good. I love your cocks, they're so big," she cried out in return. Her legs were sticking out and wiggling like she was a rag doll, her back arched and turned against me. I pushed back, straightening and pressing her at Paul. He was grinning and slamming her as well, our cocks bouncing together in her middle, open separated by a strip of wall so soft and pliable it felt like it should be tearing under the punishment it was getting.

"Fuck this is hot," I grunted, "You getting fucked by two huge cocks."

"Oh my God, I'm loving it," the slut squealed, "I love having your stallion sized dicks doing me."

"Yeah, we can tell," grinned Paul as he slapped his tummy against her, impaling his hard cock up her ass, "You are one fucking slut, Sookie, and we love fucking your sexy fuckholes as well."

He rammed harder, making her vibrate and I stepped up to match his speed, slamming my dick in unison with his so we squashed the slutty swimmer between us. Water dripped from us, forming in puddles round mine and Paul's feet. It made the floor slippery; fine for normal standing and showering, more difficult for hard-core energetic fucking. It was exhausting and muscle aching – we stopped talking and concentrated on banging. Soon the only sounds, apart from the pattering of the shower, were our pants, Sookie's gasps and the smack of balls and dick against and in cunt and ass. The short-haired blonde's cries were the nosiest of them all, high-pitched shrieks of orgasmic joy as we made her cum again and again.

"Aaaaaarrrghhh, yesssssss, uuuurhhhh, ooooohhhh, aaaaaargggghhh!" they were loud, reverberating around the showers. They matched her shudders, jolting and twisting in our arms like our hands were electric. "AAAArrrghhhh, yesssss, oooooohhhh, aaaaarrghhh!" She came again and then again. "AAAArrrhhhhh, urrrrhhhh, aaarrhhhh!"

I was close myself and I gave a nod over her shoulder to Paul, "Ready...?" I panted.

"Yeah..." he grunted back.

I pulled my dick out of her ass, grabbing the hard member and starting to jack it. Paul thrust forward a few times, gradually loosening his hold on his butt as he did so that her legs lowered to the ground. As soon as he was disengaged I had my hand on her shoulder, encouraging her to her knees, "Time for a facial," I said.

The young blonde giggled, dropping down into the puddles of warm water and looking up. More water bounced against her back and the top of her head and she closed her eyes to let it wash over her. Paul and I took position either side of her, jacking our dicks hard.

"Oh shit, yeah man, I'm cumming," I grunted and painted her face with my thick goo. It covered her, splattering over her eyelids and nose and down to her chin.

"Me too. I'm cumming as well," said Paul and I watched as his thick dick disgorged its contents, blasting sticky cum everywhere over her, the white strands dripping down her face.

"Mmnnn, that's it guys, that's what I wanted," Sookie kept her eyes closed, but stuck her tongue out, licking at all the salty goo she could reach. The shower water pounded on her face, washing the rest of it down and away, until she was as clean as could be.

I reached down and helped her up, "Enjoy?"

"That was great," she giggled, "Best double fucking I've ever had."

"That's what we're here for," grinned my partner.

12