The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tgbxxx
tgbxxx
9 Followers

Susie had jumped up out of the pool and I noticed that she had lost all of her clothes. Her pussy was shining in the light as she was shaven clean and her nipples were standing to attention also. Greg hopped out after her and pulled off his boxers as they were stretched from being so wet and I saw his cock hanging down between his legs. It was hard but it was so big that it just hung down, I had never seen one as big as that before.

Greg went to sit on another couch on the other side of the pool, close to the couple with the girl choking herself with cock. Susie had gone inside and had come back out with her camera from her bag. She walked around mingling amongst everyone, snapping away and giggling to herself as she watched. Then she stood to the side of us and Jenny was still transfixed with the girl sucking and didn't notice Susie stare at me, and my cock in her hand before tacking a photo and walking away again.

"Ohhh....," came from around behind us that broke Jenny's spell as she slowly looked to what the noise was and found James, above Rachael with his legs straddled each side of the recliner and his cock dangling down pushing between Rachael pussy lips and rocking back and forward inside of her.

Jenny was mesmerised by it all and watched Rachael being fucked by her husband. She still had my cock in her hand but was rubbing it furiously now. As she did this she kept squirming her hips around on the chair and she raised her knees up and apart. I could actually smell how aroused she was and noticed how damp her pussy was through her panties. I took advantage of it and reached down and rubbed against her mound over her pants. Her tiny g-string didn't take long for it to wedge itself between her lips, from all of her squirming so I used it to pull up and down against her pussy and over her clit.

We were both getting very worked up and then I pulled her pants aside and pushed a finger inside of her. Her reaction was to push her hips up against my fingers to accept them more. Jenny still layed with her head rested to the side watching James pushing really deep and hard into his wife, causing slapping sounds as his balls hit her bum. Now her pussy was very wet and my finger was sliding in and out easily so I pushed forward with another and soon had two fingers doing what the first had done.

My cock was dripping pre-cum that was falling on to my stomach as well as smearing over Jenny's hand and I was in heaven with the feeling I had as her hand rubbed against the head of my cock, coupled with the wetness on my fingers from her pussy. I looked over to the couple on the edge of the pool still, in time to see him arch his back and yell out that he was cumming as his girlfriend held her mouth firm over his cock, gulping down his cum until he finished then she pulled back and gasped for a breath before reaching up and kissing him passionately on the lips.

If it wasn't for the drinking we had done, it all would have been too overwhelming, but all it did was to heighten our arousal. I was now right into what I was doing to Jenny after seeing the couple in the pool do what they did, so I looked down at her pussy and pushed a third finger in slowly and gently rotated them from side to side.

Jenny's reaction was to squirm more and moan out with heavy breathing and I wanted to make her cum for me. She still hadn't taken her eyes off Rachael and James who by now had swapped positions and James was lying down on the recliner and Rachael was straddling him facing us. We had the perfect view of her pussy, with a small triangle of hair above her clit, swallowing his straining cock as she moved up and down on it.

I could see Rachael's eyes glued to Jenny's hand on my cock and my fingers in her pussy. Jenny was lying on her back and I was slightly on my side now with my cock right up against her hip as she stroked me. This was giving me a better angle to play with her and as I saw Rachael looking at my hand in Jenny's pussy I slowly pulled them back, straighten my pinkie finger with the other three and then push back inside of her as she let out a long "Mmmmphhhh, Ohhhh, Yeahhhh." Now I had my four fingers rocking in and out of her and used my thumb to massage her clit, which felt like a tiny, hard marble.

I was nearly going to blow, it was so erotic to see and feel all that was happening. Jenny's breathing was very short and shallow and I knew she would cum for me soon. She began squeezing and rubbing my cock harder until it was bright red, I couldn't hold on any longer. Just as I let out a loud "Aaaarrgghh" I saw a flash through my strained face, as I began cumming, which shot over my hand and Jenny's pussy as the way she pulled on me it was directed at her. Looking up I could see Sue standing in front of us and the first thing I noticed was the cum on her cheeks, lips and dribbling down to her tits. She was taking photos again and she must of just finished sucking off Greg.

I was still panting and shooting my last drops of cum on to Jenny as Rachael and now Sue still watched, then I worked hard with my hand into Jenny until she let out a scream and her body convulsed until she was spent and just layed there, trying to gulp air, with me playing with her pussy.

"No more, let me stop!" she said and her body convulsed again as she let out another gasping squeal when my thumb rubbed her clit once more. She was cumming continuously until I removed my fingers and finished by rubbing over the outside of her pussy lips, rubbing my cum into them.

I reached up as Jenny turned to look into my eyes and put two fingers into her mouth, which were soaked with her cum and mine. She pushed her tongue forward to accept them and closed her mouth over to suck them clean. I pulled them back out and bent forward to kiss her passionately then we both heard Rachael say "Yessss, Here it commmesss."

Jenny and I both looked over to her just as she started cumming as she rode James's cock. She had an exquisite look on her face as she came and then James arched his hips up and grunted as he came inside of Rachael. Her reaction was to open her eyes wide from the sensation of his cum squirting inside of her and then she excitedly jumped off his cock moved her legs back so she was straddling his head and then bent forward to suck in his cock as cum was spraying still. Rachael caught a squirt of cum on her forehead before she rapt her lips around to drain the rest from James. We could see that James was busy himself licking out Rachael's pussy from behind.

Jenny and I were both just cuddling into each other, as we were looking at everyone around us beginning to relax from whatever state they had been in.

"I love you, do you know that?" I said to Jenny without really asking for an answer.

"Not as much as I am in love with you." She responded.

Well we could of argued over that all night, but instead we just relaxed in each other's company for a while longer.

"I want to fuck you now." I said as I noticed how gorgeous Jenny was lying there with her nipples hard and her pussy glistening with our juices for all to see. My cock was hard again and lying against my stomach as my jocks were wedged down under my balls forcing them and my cock up.

"I can see that as Jenny looked down at it. How about we say our goodbyes, as it is getting late, then you can take me home and fuck me?"

Well no need to ask me twice, so I stood up with my cock still exposed and helped Jenny to her feet, then I pulled her g- string over her pussy which stuck to her from all our cum so she said, "It's better without these I think," and pulled them off and gave them to me. I pulled my jocks up but my cock was poking over the top still then Jenny continued with, "Oh well it's better without these too!" Then she bent down and pulled them off me, gave my cock a small kiss then stood back up to give my jocks to me as well.

I kissed her on her lips then said, "Let's go then."

We walked over to Rachael and James who were snuggled into each other on the recliner to say goodbye.

"Thanks guys for everything we really enjoyed ourselves, a little too much than we are used too, but it was great." Jenny said then she bent down and gave first James a kiss on the lips then Rachael a kiss on the lips. I was a little surprised at her forwardness but we were still drunk and still aroused out of our normal mindset so I wasn't surprised for too long.

"Yeah thanks very much guys, I didn't expect anything like this but I feel very comfortable, it has been a great party." I said as I shook James's hand and lent down to kiss Rachael as she reached up to kiss me on my lips as well. When we did this my cock brushed against her inner thigh as it lay over the edge of the recliner, which made me flinch.

"Mmm, nice kiss." Rachael said with a smirk then finished with, "It has been wonderful having you here, I will speak to you later Jenny."

"Ok." Jenny said as we walked over to grab our clothes and left to go home, waving out to the others as we left.

We caught a cab home and I couldn't keep my hands off of Jenny as she only had on her slip dress and nothing else. Our underwear was in my pocket and as we were sitting on the back seat I pushed up the hem of her dress to her hips so I could play with her pussy again. Jenny just rested her head back and closed her eyes with her legs apart for me to do what I wanted. My cock was straining in my shorts so I released it through the zip so it could stretch. Jenny heard the zip and reached over to gently rub her hand over my cock when it was free.

As I was playing the thin strap, of her dress, fell off her shoulder down the side of her arm and because the dress had a low cut cleavage it dropped low enough to release one of her tits out into plain view. I wasn't concerned if the driver was looking or not, especially after the night we just had, so I wasn't going to cover her up at all.

I was getting worked up looking at her and feeling her once again, so I bent down and sucked hard on her exposed nipple, which caused her to shriek out. I didn't stop but kept up the sucking of her nipple as well as her whole tit and around to her underarm, the whole time rubbing over her pussy lips and clit. Jenny layed there and took it and was beginning to moan out softly the whole time.

I didn't look at the driver at all as he knew where to take us and besides I was a little bit busy, but I did notice that the car was swerving on the road a lot more now so I figured he had realised what we were doing and he was looking at Jenny's exposure through his rear-view mirror. He could look all he wanted in my mind because it makes me so proud to know that people can see how gorgeous Jenny is and how lucky I am to have her. In the state of mind I was in, on that back seat, I would let anyone look at her to see all her beauty.

We arrived home eventually, as I was sure we went the long way home so he could perve longer, but it didn't matter, we were enjoying ourselves as Jenny nearly came a couple of times and I had to slow down my fingering so I didn't take her over the edge. Jenny had worked me into a near frenzy again rubbing my cock the whole time too.

As we pulled up into the driveway the cabbie turned on the interior light to say what the charge was and turned to see us as I grabbed for my wallet. Jenny straightened her head forward and opened her eyes again and I could see her nipple fully erect on her exposed tit still, which was heaving up and down from her deep breathing. She looked at the cabbie as I pulled out the money and counted it in my hands to give to him. As I looked up he darted his eyes up and then over to me to look at the money and then said, "Thankyou enjoy your night!"

"Thankyou, we will." Jenny said as he looked at her once more before she opened the door and climbed out and I followed her out the same door.

We walked to the door and I noticed that the cabbie was waiting until we went in, or looking longer as I saw that Jenny's dress was still caught up around her hip leaving her bum cheek exposed for him to see.

Jenny said as we walked, "Did you know he was looking right at my pussy the whole time you were getting the money out?" Then I realised after she said this that her pussy was fully exposed to him and was dripping wet and probably wide open when he was looking, from me fingering her the whole trip. Then I also thought that she just sat there the whole time while he was looking, so she was still very drunk and didn't care or very aroused and didn't mind him looking, or a bit of both. Either way my cock, which was still through my shorts, became even harder at the thought of it.

I grabbed the door keys out of my pocket and went to unlock the door as Jenny said, "God I want you." Then she dropped to her knees, with her tit still hanging out and engulfed my cock as deep into her mouth as it could go, then back out and in a few times until she was able to swallow it completely with each thrust forward. It was incredible, the feeling and the excitement of knowing the cabbie was still watching us.

I took my time putting the key in the lock and opening the door, one, for the feeling I was having and two, to let the cabbie see how great Jenny was at what she does.

"Wow, you are hot tonight." I said as we went inside, closed the door and the cabbie finally pulled away.

"Shut up and give me that." Jenny said, pulling on my cock again and undoing the button on my shorts, letting them fall to the ground, as I lifted off my shirt.

I grabbed her by her shoulders and spun her around, still in the entrance inside, and pushed her against the back of the door. I picked up her right leg, grabbed my cock and pushed it up against the entrance to her pussy, then pushed up hard. I wasn't going to hold back, I was going to have her hard and fast. I kept up a furious fucking motion and I could feel and hear my balls slapping against her bum. I reached up and grabbed at her tit sitting there, looking at me. I pulled her nipple hard, pulling her breast forward with it, and then I let it go to grab a handful of breast and squeezed and twisted it firmly. I wanted her with an animalistic rage that had built itself up throughout the night's activities.

Jenny was grunting loudly then, "Yeah, fuck me hard now, pinch my nipple."

Just as I pinched her she screamed over and over as I kept slamming into her pussy, pinching and twisting her nipple. She was cumming and I could feel her juices over my legs as she was dripping on me. I kept pumping hard until I exploded with a feeling like I hadn't fucked her in months, my balls ached as I spurted my cum inside of her. We were both spent and were panting as if to compete for the last bit of oxygen left in the room. I had been in a straddled position the whole time, holding up her leg and Jenny was on her toes, standing against the door, then as we both relaxed back to a normal position we both nearly collapsed with exhaustion.

I helped Jenny into our bed, after I removed her dress completely and bent down to suck on her clit few a few seconds, savouring the tightness of her bud and also the taste of both of our cum. With a final lick from near her bum hole up through her pussy lips, causing her to flinch one more time, I moved up, gave her a passionate kiss, exploring her mouth with my tongue and then rolled over to go to sleep.

"I love you." She said before we both fell asleep.

A week later Jenny called me into the study to read an e-mail, which Rachael had sent her.

"Hi guy's hope you had a great time, hope we didn't scare you away, we don't normally do that ourselves, would love to catch up soon, if you are interested I have attached some photo's of the party. Enjoy!" Rachael had said in her e-mail and then I remembered about Sue and her photos. I wondered what the photos were of that were attached.

"Have a look, I already have." Jenny said to me. So I clicked on them and scrolled through them seeing the one where I shot cum over Jenny's pussy as I had four fingers buried deep inside her. I didn't say anything as I didn't know what her reaction was until I finished looking at them all, some of the other couples, that in all were beginning to push my cock up against my shorts. As I turned to look at Jenny I saw a small smile beginning on her lips so I said, "Wow what do you think? Do you regret it?"

"It is very explicit, but we did it and enjoyed it so how can I regret it?" Jenny responded.

"I love you more and more all the time, I hope you know?"

"It's the same feeling for me, honey!" Jenny finished with before kissing me and feeling my hard cock through my shorts.

"I love ALL of you." She said giggling and we left the room.

tgbxxx
tgbxxx
9 Followers
12