The Party

Story Info
Masquerade with passion.
4.7k words
10.4k
0
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But honey I do not feel for a party." Alexa said to Peret.

"Have you not been here in this house depressed for the last six months?"

"Yes I have but just because I have been put on medications do not mean it is the cure all and I should party."

"Maybe so but really feel you should go. Get out of the house for a bit. Connect again with your best friend Miranda. I mean she has been begging for you to come out with her."

"So I did not feel up to it."

"You have not felt up to anything. I'm surprised we even made love the other night." Peret said smiling at Alexa remembering how wonderful she was. How he missed her loving arms. Indeed she was getting better. The doctor said she gotten depression before but never this bad. So she, the doctor, put her on two medications. One to help her sleep and the other for the depression itself. She lost so much weight in the six months she has been depressed. Peret loved her natural curves and voluptuous breasts. She lost it all. Now she just barely skin and bones. She at least got her color back. She was so pale. The dark circles beneath her eyes got worst with everyday passing. He loved her still. He always loved her. The doctors could never figure out what was wrong with her. He paid for the best too. He was not going to leave her. She needed him the most now. He knew if the tables were turned she be by his side and wouldn't leave.

She started eating again. Little meals but she did eat. He guessed that is the main reason why her color came back. As they lay in bed one night and he let her sleep (the very little she got) he saw her shoulder blades. He cried that night. He was so worried she would not last. She was so skinny.

Now Miranda, her best friend, has invited her to a party. Yes it was an overnight party but he trusted her. I mean they had been together all this time. A different pace and scenery will do her some good.

"Ok. I'll go." she finally said.

"That's my girl." he said hugging her. He kissed her passionately.

"I want you to spend the night. Okay? Get away for the night." he said to her.

"Oh trying to get rid of me. Thanks. You can tell "her" that you are stuck with me forever and she will have to understand that."

"Yeah right. I just want you to get back control of your life. I want you to be happy."

"I am happy. Well maybe not the last few months I have not been but believe me it was not you."

"You had me scared baby. I thought for sure one day I was going to wake up and you'll be dead. Malnutrition is what the doctor would tell me." Peret said tears welling up in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I'm doing better. All because of you."

"I know and at least I can be thankful that they have medications for that. So please I just want you to be happy and do something different. I think this party is a start."

"If you say so." she said kissing him then taking his hand, leading him to their room. Peret knew what was to happen next and he was happy to oblige her.

-2-

On the other side of town, Triston was enjoying his life with his girlfriend. Oh, not a day goes by that he does not remember the night on the bus with Alexa. It was wonderful but he truly loved his girlfriend. That is who he belonged to. The phone rang and Triston got it. It was his friend Cameron.

"Hey, Trist, what is going on man?"

"Not much and you?"

"A lot. My woman told me today she is preggo."

"Oh congrats. So you guys are getting married?"

"I don't know, man. Total shocker this is you know. So I am being a good boy and not going to this masquerade in Trilly."

Triston heard of the party. His girlfriend already said she had to go out of town for her job. She had gotten an invite but not him. It was for only the invited. Not just anyone could show. Triston knew most likely Alexa will be there. Miranda is her best friend.

"So I was thinking maybe you like to go."

"Why would you think that?"

"You said your woman is out of town for business. I figured a couple of hours out of the house will do you some good."

Triston thought about it and figured Cameron was right. What trouble can he get into in a couple of hours? Well, if Alexa is there. No, he can't think like that. Plus it is a mask only party. How could he tell it is her?

"Man I don't know. I don't even have a mask." Triston said.

"I'll let you borrow mine. I was going as a vampire. I mean put in a washable dye in my hair and all."

Triston thought and thought and a couple of hours would not hurt.

"Ok. I'll go."

"Great. I'll be over in a few to drop the invite and the costume off."

"Alright. See you then."

Cameron dropped everything off. Two more nights and he shall go.

-3-

"How does this look?" Alexa asked Peret.

"Like a modest Victorian woman. Very elegant."

"I actually like this dress. The corset is a bit much but it goes with everything."

"Yes but it brings up your bosoms."

"Yes. They are still sore from the other night."

Peret laughed. They had made love but for the first time in many months it was rough. Two hours of bliss and Peret knew that Alexa was slowly becoming alive again.

"Well I am sure you will have fun."

"I'll try to. I am still hesitant though."

"Why? You'll be with Miranda. All will be well."

"I guess." Alexa said with her head down.

"Hey stop. I'm sorry I will not be there but I feel you need some time alone."

"I know and I'm blessed to have a man like you. Thanks."

"No problem. Now let's go."

They went in the car and started to Trilly.

-4-

She never looked back, Triston thought. He was thinking back to the very last time him and Alexa spoke. They were having a nice lunch and conversation then something happened. Triston later thought it was because he mentioned his girlfriend a bit too much.

"You know what? I can't do this." Alexa said looking around the table.

"Do what?"

"I can't be friends with you."

"Why? What did I do?"

"I was so stupid. This was so wrong."

"Alexa you're not making any sense."

"Sense? Sense? Here is sense for you. We cheated on our mates. Fine. We got over that. Whenever you have contacted me was when she was away of some sort and you were horny. You know what, not anymore. I'm not something for you to step on whenever you have an itch to scratch or a cock to release. I'm a friend. Dirt gets treated better then what you have done." Alexa got up and found the waiter. She paid for her portion of lunch and left. Just like that. Triston just followed her with his eyes still in shock over what just happened. She never looked back.

Triston, after that day, tried contacting her by phone, e-mail, even a letter posing as a woman. All were unanswered and the letter was sent back unopened.

She never looked back, Triston thought again. It pained him now thinking back on that day. He wonders where all of it went wrong. She was the first friend he made when he moved. She just broke up with her boyfriend. They talked, exchange e mails, and such. She did not want a relationship. She was with so many guys and Triston was so jealous. Then one day she told him.

"I have a boyfriend. I love him."

By that time Triston had a girlfriend which he was falling for. Next thing he knew they were getting married, and then married, then trying to have a baby. Triston wanted Alexa but did not want to share her with anyone else. He did not know she would stay with one person loyally. Then again he never gave her chance. Someone beat him to it.

Triston sighed as he rounded to park in the designated parking for the party here. There were already people here. A mansion with ten rooms and four bathrooms is where Miranda lived. She got rich easily. She married into it only to be widowed in two years. So she was very well off. Triston got out and looked around. The sun was setting as the moon was rising. He hoped and yes even prayed that Alexa will be here. Will she recognize him? He hopes no. His costume was that of a vampire. To include his hair being jet black and his eyes the same. He will see, as he rang the doorbell thinking again, she never looked back.

-5-

Peret and Alexa got out of the car in front of the mansion. Alexa was still nervous.

"You'll be fine." Peret told her as he grabbed her hand and started walking up the steps to the door.

"I did not say anything." Alexa said.

"You did not have to. I see it and feel it."

"Ok."

Miranda answered the door. She recognized Peret but barely Alexa even with the mask and costume on.

"Alexa what happened?"

Miranda asked as she invited both of them inside the foyer. Triston turned around, hearing her name, from the corner of the ballroom. He saw Miranda talking to a woman and a man without a costume. It can't be. Triston said to himself. She is so skinny, so frail and fragile looking. Miranda hugged her.

"Well, I trust her in your hands, Miranda." Peret said.

"Oh she will be fine. I'll make sure of it." Miranda smiled as she shook Peret's hand. Miranda sat on the bench with Alexa. Triston walked casually closer, to hear as much as he can.

"Alexa look at you. What happened? You are practically skin and bones."

"I'm getting better. I am."

"So the doctor still knows nothing?"

"No. I think I know but all is well."

"How so?"

"Just things. All is well now. That is all that counts."

"Anything you like to tell me?"

"No. I'm here right."

"Yes. You're hungry. Even if you are not, you need some meat to those bones of yours."

"Yeah Peret is missing that."

"Of course he is. I mean that is what he fell in love with." they both laughed. Alexa hugged Miranda.

"Miranda he was so wonderful to me. He paid for everything. How can I ever repay him?" Alexa said hugging Miranda hard and sobbing.

"I know sweetie. He is a special man. You can start repaying him by having fun."

Miranda lifted Alexa's mask up slightly and wiped her tears. Triston turned around quickly. His heart was broken. She looked so frail. She lost so much weight. The waiter dressed as a Chippendale's dancer with a mask on of course passed around the champagne. Triston took two glasses. He gulped them down right there.

"Well you need food, drinks and fun. Total anonymity here. If you want to be Alexa fine. If not, you can be someone else."

Alexa smiled and then said, "Ok then it will be Betty." she said laughing and getting a glass of champagne.

-6-

The more drinks she had the more loosely she got. Triston started seeing the old outgoing Alexa back. She was dancing with everyone, men and women alike. She was laughing and smiling alike. Triston saw her talking to Miranda was pointing upstairs. He had to know what was going on. Miranda had a drink in one hand and one guy in front of her and the other behind her dancing with her.

"Miss. may I ask where your friend went?"

Miranda smiled at him.

"Who wants to know?" she asked.

"A man that has admired her and wants a dance with her."

"Good luck. She was calling it a night. Just went to the bathroom first. She will be in room 2."

"May you please delay her I would like to freshen up before I ask her?"

"Yeah fine." Miranda said not hearing a word he just said.

Triston ran upstairs to the room. There were already candles lit in the room. The bed was already let down. He heard the doorknob jiggling. His heart raced but he stayed a bit calm. He hid behind the drapes of the window. Alexa came in and shut the door behind her and locked it. She was about to take off her mask when he whispered," No, please keep it on."

She was startled and was trying to unlock the door. Triston came up behind her. His makeup was off but his mask was still on. He grabbed her hands with one hand and with the other hand covered her mouth. He whispered in her ear trying hard to disguise his accent.

"Don't be afraid. I'm not going to hurt you." He said as she turned around.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" she asked.

"I'm Count Dracula. Please I'm not here to hurt you."

Alexa started laughing.

"Ok Nice joke. You can leave now. Tell Miranda nice joke."

"It's not a joke." He said as Alexa sat on the edge of the king size bed.

"Ok then you can leave."

He could not help himself and he went in front of her and cupped her face with his hands, lifted the mask, and kissed her passionately. Her lips were still soft and her tongue still sweet.

"Why did you do that?" she asked.

"Why not?"

"You don't know me."

"Perhaps, but I want to know you."

"Well first I'm married."

"Ok."

"And I love my husband."

"Ok."

"And I'm as frail as a paper and thin as a toothpick. My life has been in ruins the last year." Alexa said as she put her hands on her face and cried. Triston stood there not knowing what to do. He went on the other side of the bed and lay down.

"Please tell me all. I won't hurt you. Leave your mask on and lay on my chest."

She looked at him. Count Dracula, how she was always fascinated by vampires. Now she's in bed with one and even though this was not real for this moment she will make it real. She got closer to him. His soft eyes told her that all will be fine. She lay on his chest. His soft beat of his heart made her feel at ease. She sighed.

"I never told anyone this."

"Then tell me. After tonight we will never know or see each other again." Triston said.

"I cheated on my husband."

"Ok."

"I love my husband. You have to understand that. It was with an ex friend of mine. It happened."

"We all make mistakes."

"Yes well this mistake was costly."

"How so?"

"After I cheated on my husband with this person, I could not face him. I was ashamed. I tried many times to give myself again to my husband but I could not. Then I started getting sick."

"Hmm Hmmm." Triston said rubbing her back.

"Thinking nothing of it I went to the doctors to get some medicine. Instead of medicines he told me I was pregnant."

Triston opened his eyes. He was not hearing it. Then again her husband and she were trying for a baby.

"I asked the doctor how many weeks."

Alexa started remembering the whole situation.

-7-

"Your nearly two months."

"What? No that can't be." Alexa said confused because her husband and she... then she stop herself.

"Exactly when would I have gotten pregnant if I am that far long?"

"Hmm, around April eighteenth to the twenty second. Only giving you actual two days of fertilization chances at its greatest."

She sat up from the examine table.

"Ok. May I get dress now?"

"Sure. I'm going to write a prescription for some prenatal vitamins."

Alexa got dress. Confused, not knowing what to take of this news. The doctor came soon after she buttons her last button.

"Ok, here's the prescription for the prenatal vitamins." the doctor said looking at her giving her the prescription.

"Alexa, what's wrong?" the doctor asked.

"I can't believe this. I mean this was not supposed to happen. Not like this."

"Well you said yourself you and your husband was trying to have one."

She looked at the doctor.

"It's not his."

"Are you sure?"

"If you are sure about my date of conception, yes."

"Oh no Alexa. I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I guess."

"What are you going to do?"

"Ha. That's a joke right. What else is there to do?"

"Well, besides that you can hope it's your husband's. I mean in a couple of weeks with your sonogram that can change."

"I doubt it."

"Are you going to tell the father?"

"I don't think it's worth it."

"He has the right to know."

"Yeah but he's with someone and he is happy with her. No need to break it up."

"Still Alexa, as a man, if I knew someone was pregnant and did not bother telling me and got an abortion I would be upset."

"I guess I have a lot to think about then."

"Alright."

"Just make an appointment for two weeks from now for a sonogram."

"Alright, bye."

She made the appointment and left. She could not tell anyone of this, not even her best friend, Miranda. If she gets rid of it then there was nothing to tell. Maybe the doctor was right. Triston had the right to know. She text him to meet her in a couple of days for lunch. They were having a fine lunch until he kept mentioning his girlfriend. She only mentioned her husband twice. She could not take it anymore and left. She went down to a different clinic and scheduled an abortion. It was for two weeks from that date. She had the other appointment still to go to. She will go to that one still and let the doctor know what's going on.

Two weeks came too soon and now she was on the doctor's table for a sonogram. The doctor showed her the outline of the little being inside of her. The heartbeat, the head, the buds for the arms and legs. She started crying.

"What's wrong, Alexa?"

"I can't go through with it."

"With the pregnancy?"

"No with the abortion."

"Oh Alexa, things did not turn out well between you and him?"

She lied, "No it didn't"

"Well babies are funny that way. It can very well be your husband's."

"Doubt it."

"Well if you decide to do it then don't say anything to anyone else."

"Alright."

She got her clothes on and left. She did not want to tell Peret. Not until her fourth month. She wasn't showing just yet so she was safe for now.

One night, thinking she needed to go to the bathroom, she went to the restroom and sat on the toilet. As her eyes adjusted she looked down on the floor. She followed the blood spots to the bed. She got up and the blood was in the toilet. She wiped herself only to get blood all over her hands.

"Oh my God!" she yelled.

Her husband got up.

"What?" he asked only to go pale white as he saw the blood.

"What the fuck? Alexa what the hell?"

"I don't know. It's so much. I can't stop it."

Still crying she felt faint. She felt Peret carry her to the bed. In and out of it she heard him call the ambulance. Next thing she remembered was being rushed into a room and the nurse telling Peret to wait in the waiting room. The doctor there looked in her vaginal area.

"She's loosing the baby." he said.

"Alexa how many weeks are you?"

"I, I can't." she said blacking out again.

She felt someone shaking her. She came to. The nurse was doing it.

"Alexa, you have to push the baby out. The doctor does not want to use anything because you're bleeding too much. So I will help you."

She sat Alexa up some and Alexa pushed.

"Ok, Alexa one more push and it will be over." the doctor said.

With one weak push it was over. At already four months pregnant she lost the baby. She was even about to tell her husband as well. The doctor came over with the being that was inside her. It was a boy. A boy who would have looked just like Triston. She started crying.

"I already called your doctor. He will be here soon. He told me what to tell your husband."

She nodded and then blacked out again.

She was in the hospital for three days. She lost a lot of blood and had to get a blood transfusion. Peret was told she had large cysts in her ovary that came out. He took it as such and was worried about her. She got the letters and other messages from Triston. She sent them all back unanswered. She stopped eating, stop working, and even stop sleeping. Peret was so worried. He had sent her to every doctor he knew and finally one worked. Granted she never told the doctor anything but she gave her medication that seem to finally work.

Part 8

"So there it is in a nutshell." she said to Dracula. Triston hugged her tightly and kissed her on the forehead. Why did she not tell him? A bloodline was to be born and she lost it. Why? Because he's in love with someone else? Why couldn't he have shut his mouth? Then again he knew nothing of her feelings for him. His eyes were welling up. He bit his lip to keep himself from crying. A baby, he was to have a baby.

12