The Party

Story Info
Liz behaves badly at a party.
1.8k words
3.45
67.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beejayne
Beejayne
124 Followers

Liz was sitting on a couch in the living room and the party was just getting started when Rob arrived. He'd seen her at the apartments but hadn't yet met her. She was a redhead, he liked that, but she had small boobs, he liked bigger ones. But overall she was quite stunning, slender, blue eyed, pretty face, to top it off she was wearing a skirt that came to mid-thigh, showing off her lovely legs.

He sat down beside her and the other girl, was it Amy? Who was talking to her.

"Hi, I'm Rob, I'm in 116." He told to them.

"Amy, 221." The chubby girl said.

"Liz, I'm in 229." She said.

They chatted introductions, Amy saying she worked in the city in a law office; Liz was in chemical research in Richfield. Rob told them he was a post graduate student at the University and worked part time as a waiter.

More talk, but Rob always had difficulty with small talk. They talked about work; where they came from; how long they'd been there. Amy left to get a snack.

"I like your hair." Said Rob to Liz. "Is it naturally red?"

"Yes. Did you think it came out of a bottle?" She laughed.

He liked her laugh. "No, it seemed natural. I like it that you're wearing stockings. Are they pantyhose or the real thing?"

"My, you are inquisitive. The real thing? If you mean stockings with a garter belt, yes. I prefer them. Pantyhose cause me irritation where I don't need it. For some reason men like 'the real thing' as you call it, which is one of the many peculiar things about men."

"I'm sorry, I didn't, well, you know, I was just making talk." He said, red faced.

Liz looked around. "Actually, I don't know how long I'll stay. Soon the grass and coke will come out, and before you know it some of the women will have their tops off. Have you been to these parties before?"

"Actually, no, I haven't." Rob remarked, while the idea of some of the women topless appealed to him. "You don't smoke pot?"

"Well, I have done, but it really doesn't agree with me."

"And you don't go topless?" He smiled at her.

"Not if I can help it.' She smiled back. "I don't think you're very observant or you'd know why."

"Size isn't everything, you know. Small can be beautiful."

"Thank you."

A big man who Rob knew as Hank came and sat the other side of Liz, where Amy had been sitting.

"Hi Babe." He said to Liz. "You gonna take your top off tonight and show us your little beauties?"

Liz moved away from him. "I don't think so, but thanks for the invitation."

He put his hand on her knee under her skirt. "Quit teasing, Babe."

Rob was irritated by Hank,so he said he'd see if he could get a couple of glasses wine. When he got back he found that Hank and Liz were sharing a joint. What was this, he wondered. I thought she didn't smoke grass.

"I thought you didn't do grass." He said to her. As he handed her a glass.

"Thanks." She said.

"Of course she does, don't you Babe?" Hank leaned over and kissed her, and his hand slid up under her skirt.

She pulled away from him. "I do sometimes." But Hank's hand stayed under her skirt.

Rob grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet. "Let's dance." He said joining other couples on the floor.

"That man had his hand up your skirt!" He said to her as they danced.

"I know, I didn't know what to do. Thank you for rescuing me."

Liz put a lot into her dance, showing a lot of leg, over her stocking tops, as she did. A couple of the women had their tops off, and Rob couldn't take his eyes off one who had nice big breasts. Then after one move he realized that Liz had undone her shirt and didn't have a bra on.

"I thought you didn't go topless." He said smiling.

"It's hot, and anyway, who'd notice my little tits?"

As she danced a guy came up behind her and started to rub his crotch against her bottom. She just backed up to him, eyes closed, mouth open. A minute later another man who'd taken his shirt off, was dancing in front of her so that she was sandwiched between them.

The man in front of her was so close that his bare chest touched her nipples, and he leaned down and kissed her open mouth. She responded freely.

When the music stopped Rob took her hand and they sat down on the couch. Hank had disappeared.

"You're a wild dancer." Rob said.

"Yes, after a puff of grass I get a little out of hand, which is why I don't usually smoke."

Rob got up. "It's hot in here, let's go out on the balcony."

They stood in silence on the balcony with a couple of other people. Liz flapped her open shirt in the air.

"That feels good. The cool air on my boobs."

Rob leaned over and kissed her and his hand found one of her small breasts. Her response was immediate and savage, all tongue. They kissed long and intimately, their mouths cupped together and their tongues deeply penetrating and entwining.

Rob rolled her little nipple between his fingers.

Liz pulled away. "Don't touch my nipples unless you mean business. They're small, but very sensitive."

She touched his lips lightly with hers. "I have to run. Stay here, I'll be back."

Rob stood talking to another man, and one of the topless girls came out and they all chatted. A couple of more people came out to enjoy the air and someone lit up a joint and passed it around and Rob took a drag. They were kidding the girl about taking off her top, but Rob started to get anxious. Liz had been gone a long time, so he went to look for her.

A guy came out on to the balcony and said: "One of the girls has taken her panties off."

"Who?' Asked a couple of the men in unison.

"Oh, the redhead I think."

Rob's heart sank as he walked back into the living room accompanied by another man. He'd seen only one redhead, Liz. He saw a small group standing near the couch, and as he looked over their heads he saw her.

She was sitting on the couch, her skirt hiked up over her thighs, kissing Hank, whose hand was under her skirt. His cock was out and in her hand, and as they watched he moved over between her legs, pushing her skirt up as she spread her legs for him. She had no panties on.

She gave a deep sigh when his penis entered her vagina and there was a communal titter/gasp/murmur from the watchers. Hank started to fuck her, and Rob felt he should do something. He saw himself pushing between them, grabbing Hank by the scruff of the neck and throwing him across the floor. Then taking Liz by the hand and dragging her out of there.

But, like the others, he stood and watched while his penis hardened. He watched while Hank's ass moved up and down as he fucked Liz. He watched as she spread her legs, such lovely legs, wide for him to enter her. He listened to her as she sighed and groaned and moaned, saying.

"Aah yeah.....Oh baby that's it....sweety, sweety that's so good............"and on and on.

She was oblivious to the crowd watching them, watching her in particular. They kissed and kissed; he moved his head to kiss and suck her nipples; she moved her buttocks to meet his deep thrusts; she arched her back and gasped as she appeared to have an orgasm.

Etched into Rob's memory was the sight of her lovely legs spread for Hank. Her stockinged legs showing the line of her garters; her shirt open showing her small, little-girl breasts; her head thrown back, mouth half-open and her look of sheer hedonistic pleasure. And every now and then a glimpse of her red pubic hair with Hank's stout, red penis pounding into it.

It seemed to Rob that it went on and on, fucking, fucking, until finally Hank pulled away and stood up, and standing over Liz started to masturbate until, the final indignity, his sperm splattered her face as she lay with her head back, her mouth open.

There was applause from the crowd and Hank turned and bowed as he zipped up his pants. Liz licked the slime off her lips and lay still for a moment, legs apart showing the pinkness of her vagina through her red pubic hair, then realizing how she was displaying herself, pushed her skirt down and started to get up. Rob rushed forward pulling out his handkerchief and as she got up wiped off her face and caught her as she stumbled forward.

At least, that's what he should have done. Instead, he paused a few moments, but as he started to move toward her another man rushed forward. She pushed her skirt down licking her lips again where Hank had splattered them and he handed her something to wipe her face off with.

The man helped her up and as they started out the door another guy stepped forward and they all went out of the apartment together.

Rob discreetly picked up her panties from the floor by the couch, hurried to the door to see where they were going but they were already mounting the steps to Liz's place. He turned and hurried up the other stairs and as he came around the corner in the shadows saw them standing by her door while she looked for her key.

One of them said something to her and patted her bottom. She smiled and nodded, then pulled her key out. He took it from her and unlocking her door stepped inside. She looked up at the other man and they kissed, then looked straight to where Rob was standing – she couldn't possibly see him in the dark he thought. She looked back at the man, smiled, then they turned and walked into her apartment and the door closed behind them.

Rob stood looking at the closed door from his vantage point. Should he go down, bang on the door, and rescue her? His hard penis was sticking out of his pants, he knew that was what he wanted to do, but knew what he was going to do. He had her panties in his pocket and he turned back down and went into his own place and settling down on the couch took out his penis and started to rub it with her panties.

He closed his eyes and again saw Liz sprawled on the couch with Hank on top of her: her lovely stockinged legs open wide; her small tits open to view; flashes of her red pubic hair as Hank humped her. And he imagined what was going on now behind the closed door of her apartment. This was going to be good, he thought, as he rubbed his dripping penis.

Beejayne
Beejayne
124 Followers