The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds of the room gradually returned, others were clearly enjoying similar entertainments. We gathered ourselves slowly, content in the warm afterglow. Lara's natural exuberance quickly returned. "Now... where was that key of yours?" she leaned over and bit the inside of his wrist. "I know where it's not, but don't you dare think that will let you escape me before I've searched every inch of you!" She giggled wickedly, sitting comfortably with him resting inside her.

"You are more than welcome to keep looking, together or separately" he responded agreeably, taking us both in with his glance.

"I think I'll grab another champagne first" I replied, letting them back to their play. "Maybe I'll come help out later, if Lara still isn't able to find it." I allowed them to hear the dubious grin that thought brought to my face as she chuckled at the notion that her search would be anything less than thorough.

I stood carefully, my legs a bit wobbly, body still tingling with a heat that had been stoked, but not extinguished. Feeling along the edge of the couch I headed towards the champagne table. A shadow split beside me, becoming two people from the middle up. I saw a brief sparkled along a woman's shoulder and heard her light giggle as she apparently pushed them both over, they fell backwards over the arm of the other couch.

"Oops!" claimed the shadow on top. "So sorry" she drawled with patent insincerity. "I'm Gwen".

"Well hello Gwen" replied the deep masculine shadow underneath. "I'm Hans." The shadows merged once again, I took a moment to watch the churning darkness on the couch. A moment later he moaned, followed by "God that feels amazing."

I turned and stepped away, twisting around their legs that still dangled intertwined over the couch's plush arm, and walked straight into a... wall? No, no wall this, not wide enough to be a wall, far too warm to be a wall, far too smooth. My fingers automatically began to explore what appeared to be an incredibly well defined abdomen, until it tensed against my hand and I jumped back involuntarily.

"It's ok, go right ahead" came a cultured voice next to my ear. "May I return the favor?" Warm fingers snaked along my side, pulling me closer. I closed my eyes and again family smelled Drakkar Noir competing with the masculine scent that was apparently, him. When I remained silent, he put a finger under my chin, our eyes met across the shadows. This time I raised up on my tiptoes and met his lips. Our tongues met and clashed, feeling each other as I melted against him. His hands slid under my skirt and dropped it carelessly to the floor. I felt my leg start to climb his calf, thigh. His hand slid from my ass to the back of my thigh, holding me against him. He wore what felt like an open leather vest, which I slid off his shoulders as an excuse to run my hands down his muscled back. He brought his hands back up, freeing my breasts from my top which was suddenly too constricting. Our lips broke apart as he pulled it over my head.

"I'm Stephan" he murmured into my lips.

"I'm..." I paused, having completely forgotten my alias for the evening. What the hell was my name again?

"New" he finished for me; I could feel the smile in his lips against mine. "I'm glad you're new." He recaptured my lips with his, my arms landing across his shoulders as they came out of my top. His chest hair rubbed against my sensitive nipples and I could feel his erection pressing into my belly through what felt like satin briefs. I tugged on the elastic, pushing them down, his skin felt like liquid satin in my hands as I wrapped them around his throbbing cock. He muffled a groan into my lips as I sucked on his bottom lip, and nipped gently at his neck. His fingers found my breast, squeezing the firm mounds and pinching my nipple, rolling it gently between his fingers. My reaction was immediate, a surge of heat and moisture his questing hand swiftly discovered between my legs. "Mmm" he indicated approvingly. He slid a finger inside me as he tugged on my nipple once more, making my knees buckle against him. He again made approving sounds in his throat as we continued to kiss, caress, learn each other's bodies with our own.

The heady sensations finally overwhelmed my ability to stand, and we sank to the floor. Happily, he'd somehow angled us so that we fell onto the fur rug I'd been fantasizing about earlier. I lay back, sinking into the fur as his mouth trailed kisses down my neck, recapturing my breast as his fingers resumed their stroking in and out. My pulse pounded and I could feel my movements growing wilder. He pause briefly, capturing me in a moment of frozen temptation, before his lips met his fingers and his tongue stroked my heated core. I nearly screamed my release, feeling it build and crash over me in wave. Dimly, I could tell that I'd arched up enough towards him that I could barely feel the fur under my back.

However, he wasn't through. He caught my back with his hands and pulled me all the way up towards him, taking me with him as he instead fell backwards, me landing on top. I could tell that he'd not yet had his own climax, and I scrambled atop him, grabbing his hard cock with my hands and sliding him eagerly into my hot sheath. He groaned at my entry, and I could see his head flung back in ecstasy, firelight flickering across his face, a chiseled chin and dark hair that grazed the top of his ears and tapered sharply at his neck. I gave up my gazing at his face as the sensations overwhelmed me. Looking up I was momentarily distracted as I seemed to meet the eyes of the figure standing in the corner; silently observing us. Stephan regained my attention by gripping my hips firmly, and I let him set the pace, throbbing up and down in his hand, feeling the heat building again, surging between us. I was gasping for air, as his whole body bucked under mine, pressing upwards as I met him thrust for fevered thrust. I could feel my breasts bouncing up and down as I worked his shaft up and down, faster, faster. His breathing suddenly changed, I could tell he was close. He gripped my waist hard enough that I thought likely have a bruised impression of his hand on my hip tomorrow, and I reveled in it. His other hand suddenly flashed downward, fingering me between our bodies, just as his body convulsed under mine, his climax triggering yet another mind blowing orgasm. I collapsed onto his chest, listening to us both breathe deeply for several minutes as his fingers traced a lazy circle on my back.

His circles expanded slowly, covering every inch of my flesh. Eventually they would their way up to my neck, and bumped into the tiny key that I'd completely forgotten was there. And that was supposed to be the ice breaker! I thought inanely.

"Hmm.. I'll have to get to that in a bit" he muttered quietly "I can't believe there was a scrap of your skin I missed with my lips". He sounded disappointed in himself, I chuckled.

"And you? Don't tell me I don't get to be the one to de-key you tonight?" I replied, squirming on top of him, delighted to feel his answering quiver coming from where he was still deeply imbedded inside of me.

"I'm surprised you haven't complained about it poking you het" he retorted with some humor.

With that tip, I focused myself as he'd likely intended; on feeling the sensations between our bodies, the minor rasp of the stubble on his cheek against my neck, his muscular arms wrapped around my body, long legs entangled between my own. I wriggled against him again. What was that digging into my hip where it met his? Sliding my hand between us to where our bodies met, I probed gently, fanning my fingers out along his groin. Sure enough, right at the tendon, was a small key.

I sat up in surprise, earning a small grunt from him as I shifted my weight on his stomach. "I found it!" I cried, probably too loudly.

Yup, definitely too loud, because my voice apparently startled a pile of shadows near us on the rug that I'd not even noticed. I recognized Amanda's profile as she popped her head up, her voice lazy and sultry, "You finally found a key Sugar? Hell, you could have come over here; I'd have helped you find mine an hour ago! If you need some help retrieving that key you found over there, you'll need to give me at least another ten minutes. Maybe Clara here can help you." A slender hand I assumed to be Clara's reached up and playfully slapped Amanda's ass, causing her to yelp and growl, diving back into what was suddenly a quite alive and thriving pile of shadow. Somewhere under the thick of it a decidedly masculine growl joined the fray, causing the women to shriek and giggle.

Heat of the moment past, leaving a warm glow, I turned back to Stephan, and met his eyes through the dim light. Before the moment could take on too serious of a tone, I scooted back along his legs, and made a grand production of re-finding and retrieving the key. During the process, and with some prompting and not-so-subtle hints, he discovered my key as well, and took great delight in removing it while pressed against my back, my breasts buried in the soft fur and my ass rubbing against his stomach.

Apparently like us most had moved beyond the phase of passionate tangle to warm afterglow and the room held a common atmosphere of spent pheromones and sated lust. I wasn't sure if it was Lara or Amanda who stepped up first to try their key at the finally remembered necklace in the corner, stomping their feet in mock tantrum when it didn't work.

I may have lay there all night, but Stephan interrupted my lassitude. "I'd like you alone sometime" he whispered in my ear. "But for now I'd like to see you in nothing but diamonds". With that he roused me to my feet with a gentle nudge. Kissing him gently, I stood and joined the gathering circles of ladies near the jewelry box. Almost as if I knew it would, my key slid easily into the lock, the glass lid popping open immediately. The ladies shrieked in excitement for me and one of them, (Gwen?) helped put the sparkling necklace around my neck. Clad in nothing but a gold, diamonds, and lingering sweat from our bodies, I met Stephan's eyes through the dimness. He smiled and gave me a mock salute with a glass of champagne that he'd managed to recapture somehow.

Lara caught my attention, hugging me fiercely in her congratulatory excitement with a disconcerting phrase; "That Jonathan, he always knows how to make sure the new girl wins!" Had he known I'd end up with Stephan? Was I really that readable, or was Jonathan really that good? I wondered. I was converged on by the women, who all wanted their chance to 'ooh' and 'ahh'. When I next looked up, I was startled to realize that all the men, Robs included, were gone. The women scattered around looking for lost items of clothing and an occasional memento left behind by one of the men, but they were, gone. Would I see him, them, again? I wondered.

12