The Party

Story Info
6 white couples sexually submit to 5 black couples at a home.
794 words
3.25
69.5k
31

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early August last year when I first saw the "invitation" in a magazine entitled, simply enough, Best Black Swingers. I had browsed through the magazine on many occasions and found its contents interesting, in the past, but had never been moved to correspond with any of the advertisers. I was just too lazy, I guess or, maybe, I just hadn't been in the right frame of mind before now. There were certainly a number of attractive people that I would have enjoyed playing with, advertising their availability. This particular ad, however, grabbed my attention from the outset, and I knew immediately that it was one I would like to answer, if my wife shared my interest. The ad read: "Six submissive white couples are invited to attend an all day party on Saturday, the 6th of September. It is your Hosts' intention that you will be the "entertainment" so you will be required to bring your most compliant spirit; you are not required to bring anything else.

If you wish to attend, complete and return the following questionnaire. For you to be eligible to attend, it must be received no later than August l5th at the post office address provided inside. Attendance will be limited to the first six acceptable white couples answering this invitation. Don't hesitate to respond quickly if giving yourself over to the control of five Black dominant couples is an exciting prospect to you and your significant other. No singles need apply. Your limits will be respected; soft limits will be stretched but no individual participating will be asked to perform beyond what we agree to ahead of time. As an aside, each of you will be required to endure the removal of some body hair so, if this is a problem for you or your significant other, this may not be the party for you. We just don't like our submissives hirsute. By returning the enclosed form you consent to serving as required. Include your phone number and a convenient time for us to call you and for your final instructions.

My initial reaction was that there was no way they could come up with six submissive white couples, even in our fairly large city, before the 6th of September, but I had hope if they had optimism. I wondered what would happen if only a few couples signed up. Time would tell the answers to so many questions.

I took the form home and discussed my desire to attend the "party" with my wife, Annie. We had played Dominant/submissive games together and with a few other white couples over the years and had fantasized about including some persons of color in our repertoire if the opportunity made itself available but we had never acted on that desire. She seemed a bit apprehensive but also was as excited by the prospects promised by the ad as I had been; mostly she had concerns about our safety. We didn't, after all, know these folks and it sounded very risky. In the end, after much discussion, Annie encouraged me to respond in the affirmative, despite our apprehension.

The form was direct and quite simple, it asked a few short questions: My first name and that of my female companion (it didn't specify wife); our ages; the length of time that we had played in the D/s arena; activities that we could not or would not participate in; our phone number and a convenient time to reach us. I filled out the short response form immediately and returned it that same day, August 8th. We explained in the application that we had security concerns, that we didn't want anything to do with children, animals or anything illegal. She had no interest in anal play and neither did I. Some of those things seemed obvious to us, but I didn't want to be misunderstood, either.

We heard nothing for nearly three weeks and I figured that I had been too late in responding, that six other "acceptable white couples" had preceded my reply, that we had too many hard limits, or, perhaps most likely. that the whole thing had been a hoax. In fact, enough time had passed since I had returned our response form that I had almost forgotten having replied and that the party was even a possibility. I certainly wasn't expecting a phone call on that relaxed August morning.

The phone awakened me with a jolt from a semi-doze. I had been reading the paper that morning, had napped a bit and I just didn't anticipate who was calling. I simply answered in my normal irritated telephone voice, "Hello?".

The voice on the other end of the phone was very deep, "Is this Terry?" the male caller asked.