The Party

Story Info
CFNM party.
2.2k words
3.19
47.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Michael, I'm inviting over some very important friends tonight and I want you to have dinner prepared by 7, you are to be wearing your apron and your apron only. Oh, silly me, also this"

My Queen Mariana, waves my cock cage and kneels down to lock me in it, I love being locked up by my Queen, she sees me pulsate as she does this and smiles up at me.

"OK Michael, I'm going to class now but will be back by 7 and my friends will be arriving shortly afterwards, make something nice for us all." My Queen gives me a kiss on the cheek and leaves me to ponder what I am going to cook for her and the mystery guests.

I think for a while and decide on a simple Italian style meal, I think about what this dinner might be like and what might be install for me. My cock twinges in it's cage and it hurts a little. My Queen has never shared me with anyone else before.

Before long, my Queen arrives back home and gives me a slap on the bottom, "So is dinner all sorted Michael?" she asks with an air of authority.

"Yes my Queen, it is. I will make some bruschetta to serve as an appetiser and then there is pasta for main and tiramisu for dessert." I stand nervously, hoping this will meet her approval.

"Very good Michael, I know you won't let me down. Now, when the guests arrive you will stand behind me as I greet them, you will keep your head bowed and take their coats, you will then take the coats to the bedroom and come back and kneel my side, do you understand?"

"Yes My Queen, I do". I am excited, and trying to be cool, I don't think it is working too well.

"I'm going to have a quick shower and get changed Michael".

After about 10 minutes my Queen emerges from the bedroom dressed in a red evening dress with red classic style stiletto's. I just stand there in awe at her beauty.

"Do you like Michael?" she asks with a giggle.

"Yes, My Queen you are very beautiful"

"Oh, go on then, you know you want to" Mariana tells me as she extends her leg.

I drop down on the floor and lick her high heels, while caressing her calf with my hand.

"My, my such a horny boy. That's enough now" and with that I stop and stand up again.

Then there is a knock at the door. "OK Michael, remember what I told you"

"Yes my Queen".

Mariana opens the door and greets the guests, it then occurs to me if they know what is going to happen, what is in store for me. It feels odd and yet exciting to be the willing victim who is unbeknown to his fate. I stand behind my Queen as she greets guest number one.

"Hello Miranda, how are you, so good you could come" although my head is bowed I can see a little, Miranda is tall, around 6ft, blonde, slim and in her late 30's. "Just give you coat to Michael, he will take care of it"

"Oh, Mariana, what have you done!" Miranda says as she sees me, almost naked except for my apron, it seems she was at least partially advised of what to expect tonight. I take her coat as Miranda pats me on the head.

"Obedient isn't he?" she says with a slight giggle.

"Oh he is very good, most days anyway" my Queen tells he with a laugh.

"Let me see, let me see" is the next thing I hear, another guest coming in, I recognize the voice, it's my Queen's friend Nicole, a study friend, early 30's, Italian, has some issues with men.

"Wow, he really is almost naked" she says laughing as she watches me stand there in my apron, head bowed. I take her coat and remain silent.

Next in is Suzie, a friend of my Queen's from back East, well spoken and curvy. In her early 40's. Suzie like the others laughs when she sees me "You know, I didn't believe you at all!" Ok so the picture is starting to form, my Queen let them know what they were in store for. I take her coat. My Queen then tells me to take the coats to the bedroom and she guides them to the table, telling them that I have been cooking all day for them.

I return to the main room, and kneel by her side as instructed earlier. The conversation is about me and how well trained she has me, I am happy to please and am proud that I am making her friends happy. My Queen is stroking my hair as they all talk about me, then she says that they are ready for dinner. I get up and serve up the plates for the entree and start serving each guest. I am about to kneel by Mariana's side again when she stops me.

"Michael, we have all seen your apron and it is pretty, but I think now we would like to progress a little." She pulls the knot on the back of my apron and slips the loop for my head off so it drops off in front of me, I have been unveiled. The women at the table, sit shocked, they can't believe their friend has just done that, it takes them a couple of minutes to register that I am still locked up.

"What is that Mariana?" Suzie says pointing at my cage.

"Oh, I lock Michael up, I control his orgasms" my Queen says proudly.

The room goes silent again and then bursts into laughter, they all agree that is a great a idea.

"I find Michael is more obedient when he is horny and more willing to please, I allow him one orgasm a week" my Queen adds.

"So what happens during sex, does sex happen between you two?" Nicole asks.

"Oh yes, well firstly he is blindfolded, he has never seen me naked, secondly he is quite skilled at lasting, I cum first pardon the pun and when I have had enough we stop, he goes back into his cage until I need him again" Mariana informs her audience.

"Oh my lord, I need to start doing that myself", Miranda says.

They laugh some more, as Mariana motions for me to kneel by her side again, which I do, this time naked except for my cage. They eat their appetisers and chat about Femdom and Female Led Relationships.

Once they have finished Mariana, motions for me to collect their plates, she tells me to come straight back before I serve the main meal. I return to the table and Mariana, tells her guests that I am not circumcised, this is of interest to them as they have only seen circumcised cocks.

"May we see Mariana?" Nicole asks. I feel oddly turned on that Mariana is the one being asked permission to show my body and not me. I am an object, it is official now.

"Of course" Mariana, undoes my cage and removes it. I am now complely exposed to the guests and my Queen.

"Walk around Michael, let them see up close"

"Yes my Queen" I start to walk around, I stop at Nicole first"

"Just as well he is not circumcised, he is small enough already" she jokes. I knew there would be some small dick jokes, I smile at her. I feel better that I know they are not pretending to be polite. I want them to enjoy my body anyway they see fit.

"I think he is getting hard Mariana" Miranda says, she is right, I am getting hard now. I am naked and being looked at, and out of the cage which makes erections painful.

"Show Miranda Michael" instructs my Queen, I walk around and let Miranda look at me up close.

"Can I touch Mariana?" Miranda asks.

"Yes, you may. Hands, behind your head Michael"

I place my hands behind my head as my Queen instructs. Miranda runs her fingertip along my cock, it responds by becoming fully hard. She then pulls the foreskin forward, rubbing it before pulling it back and holding it there for all to see. They all laugh, enjoying their freedom and having me at their mercy.

"My turn!" yells Suzie, Miranda releases me and I walk over, she tickles my balls and blows air on my cock.

"OK. Michael I think the ladies have had enough for now, you may serve the main".

I serve the main meal, the ladies feeling more relaxed now, caress my arse as I serve their meals, my Queen looks at me approvingly, I am providing my body for their enjoyment and she is happy, it is all that matters.

I kneel back at my Queens side as they eat the main, I then collect the plates. "Michael, once you have left the dishes in the kitchen meet us in the lounge."

"Of course my Queen".

I meet them in the lounge and my Queen advises me to get on all 4's in front of them, they are all sitting on the couch. I get on all 4's and they place their feet up on my back as they chat some more about general things, they have gotten used to me for now at least. My nudity no longer a novelty by their right.

"Michael has a shoe fetish ladies, did you know that?" she tells her guests.

"Really, do tell us more" Suzie asks.

"Well he loves boots and high heels, strappy sandles, he loves to lick them, sometimes I think he will cum just from that alone". My Queen tells them, I am now naked physically and emotionally.

"Would you like to lick my boots Michael?" Miranda asks.

I look at my Queen, who nods to let me know I may answer her female guest.

"Yes Miss Miranda, I would like too" I respond a little worried that my Queen may be offended.

"Well go on Michael, lick her boots" Mariana tells me. "The ladies have never seen a man degrade himself like that before".

"Yes my Queen"

Miranda is wearing black boots, just under her knee. I start by licking the toe, then run my tongue up the side zipper. I lick the heel, kissing it almost.

"Do you lick the underside Michael?" Miranda asks.

"Yes, yes, he does" My Queen answers for me, knowing that I will find this a little challenging.

Not wanting to let her down, I look at the underside which Miranda has in my face and I start to lick it. The ladies applaud and laugh. They are entertained and I am happy.

"Ok Michael, we will have dessert now." Mariana instructs.

I serve dessert, and am told to lie on the floor, on my back, in front of them.

"Play with yourself Michael. Very slowly though. Make it last."

"Yes My Queen." I do as instructed stroking it slow.

"Does anyone have anything they have always wanted to do to a man or have a man do?" My Queen asks her guests.

"Hmmm... kick him in the balls" Nicole says, not quite sure if she is crossing the line.

"Of course. Michael spread your legs, but keep wanking."

"Yes my Queen" I spread my legs and keep wanking as instructed.

"Well Nicole, he is ready for you" My Queen laughs.

Nicole gets up and stands over, she smiles at me, and then I feel her shoe lining up my balls, and then she kicks. I yell out, but it's exciting.

"Can I do it again Mariana?" She asks, once again asking my Queen permission to use my body.

"Of course, twice more in fact" My Queen responds and with that, Nicole kicks me twice more, the second time without the lining up, so it is somewhat a surprise to me.

The women all laugh and whoop, then Suzie says that she has always wanted to see a man drink his own cum. They all love that suggestion, and my Queen tells me to get a wine glass, which I do. I am then instructed to stand before them and pull myself until I cum, and that I should get it all in the glass.

I pull myself holding the glass, I am so excited that it doesn't take too long the ladies cheering me on. I ask my Queen permission to shoot and she grants this request, telling me that this is the whole point.

I gasp and spill into the glass, as the ladies cheer and pat me on the back.

"Hmmm... before you drink it Michael, give me the glass" My Queen asks. I hand her the glass and with a devilish grin she spits in it and passes it around to the other ladies to do the same. They then hand it back to me chanting skull, skull, skull.

I drink it all down, rejoicing in their cheers at my degradation.

I am then instructed to get their coats and meet Mariana at the door, as they leave they all spit in my mouth, and slap my face.

Once they have left, my Queen tells me that I have done well and that tonight I may sleep chained to her bed on the floor.