The Party

Story Info
A D/s party at my house.
1k words
3.68
24.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my second story. Anyone can contact me as well. This story is all fiction. Any resemblance to people, places, or events is purely of my own imagination. This involves a male slave, so if that's not your thing, then don't read it. Please tell me any ideas and try to keep comments positive. I know I am NOT perfect but hatred will bitter your heart. :)

*****

I have set up a party to be held at my house this weekend. It is going to be filled with good food and strong drinks. It is on my favorite D/s site. I have ordered my slave boy to scrub every surface in my home. I keep him chastised while he cleans so I don't have to worry about him touching himself when I am not there to supervise. Naturally, I find fault in everything he does.

An hour before the party starts, my house is glistening clean. He is kneeling in the corner, which is where he is ordered to sleep.

Ding

He comes crawling, head bowed. He stops at my feet and kisses the toe of each foot to greet me.

"Yes, Mistress," he says meekly.

"Go clean yourself up and lie on the dining room table."

Ten minutes later, I hear him crawling on top of the table. My heels click off the marble floor as I approach him, each step seeming louder. I can't wait for what I have planned to happen. I am so excitedly nervous.

He tries to avoid looking at me as I approach but can't help but notice the gold key dangling between my large breasts.

"Spread your arms and legs. Hold onto the table legs with your hands and ankles."

Click. The lock turns on his belt and it opens up, freeing his cock and balls.

"Lift your ass high in the air."

I remove the belt and lube up a large butt plug. He grunts and moans as I push it in with one swift movement. He wiggles as his ass accepts the intruder.

Soon, his arms and legs are tied to the table legs tightly. He can hardly move and his muscles are strained.

A collar is slid under his neck. After it is fastened, it is tied to the table leg as well.

"Open your mouth."

I place a ball gag behind his teeth that has a cock sticking straight out of it.

"Lift your head as much as you can."

He struggles to lift his head the few inches that are needed to fasten the gag. With some effort, the gag is strapped tightly around his head. The gag is inflated and soon he is drooling.

"Now this is the most delicious part." I say as I attach a suction device to his cock. After a few minutes, I see his cock is engorged and his balls tense. It is a sign to clamp the suction hoses and turn the machine off. This will keep him hard til the device is removed and he is allowed to cum. Zip ties are placed tightly around his balls and cock, digging into the skin. He wiggles a bit to try to relieve the hard on he is forced to maintain.

I place the food and drinks out and check to make sure the ad is correct.

I almost cum reading it. 'Cum one, cum all. I am showing my slave boy a good time tonight. All Mistresses are guaranteed to have an orgasmic time. Any female slaves are permitted to cum as long as their Master or Mistress permits it. 7 pm at 123 Cocks Blvd. Don't be late.'

I giggle as the doorbell rings. About 20 guests enter and mingle over dinner and drinks. There are five female slaves that are brought by their owners.

I raise a glass as to make a toast. "Now, ladies and gentlemen, the main attraction awaits us in the dining room. Please, follow me."

I lead the way and I notice the Mistresses licking their lips. I imagine the female slaves getting wet, but I know they can't see the spectacle that is displayed. My slave boy lying spread eagle on the table, butt plug clearly in view.

"I love the gag." "he sure is hard" and other positive comments come from both men and women alike.

I get the first orgasm of the night as I am the host. A random slave is ordered to lick me clean after I cum twice.

Everyone stands in line, mingling and watching Mistress after Mistress cum all over my slave and get licked clean by a slave. Two slaves are lucky and get to ride my slave boy and they are forced to lick each other clean without cumming. They shudder as they are stopped and I know they are both ready to cum again. The slaves that are left out try to rub themselves on the floor to no avail. Marble doesn't bring orgasm easily.

After everyone is satisfied, I untie my slave and release the suction from him.

"Lie face down on the floor by the table." I order, pointing out the spot I want.

I hog tie him and know he is bursting for an orgasm. He grunts around the gag as I tie the ropes tightly around his ankles and wrists.

"You may cum, slave boy. But just by rubbing yourself on the tile floor." I lie in front of him so that his actions drive the dildo gag into my dripping pussy.

He rocks himself for an hour before I hear him grunt and I know he has cum. A Master orders him to lick me clean, making sure I cum one last time. Another master removes his gag and orders him to lick his mess up while he is still hog tied. He obeys with much effort. After everyone is satisfied, they go back into the living room to have another drink, leaving my slave boy hog tied and exhausted. A half hour later, we part ways and I untie my slave boy. I remove his plug and his bonds.

"Make me cum again with your tongue," I order as I lie on the couch.

After I am satisfied, he struggles to crawl back to his corner where he curls up and goes to sleep.