The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES - YES - YES!" Ashley had been on the brink for some time and each command he obeyed had taken her almost over the top but her mind pulled her body back before she got there. She had experienced more since coming into this bedroom with Dan than she ever had, and was hotter than she could have ever imagined being.

His animal like release of all control put her over the top, because she had given him permission. AGH," with her head shaking back and forth, her fists pounding the bed, she exploded. The pleasure of her orgasm rocketed everywhere in her body.

With his control only a memory, Dan fucked her as rough as he could. He slammed his hared cock into her steaming pussy while his balls beat against her. He needed a release, he had to cum!

Ashley wrapped her legs and arms around him; he couldn't leave until she said so. Her fingers formed claws and she raked them across his back, "CUM IN ME NOW!"

Pushing harder yet, his cock swelled and his balls exploded. "I'm cumming!" He shot his load again and again.

Feeling his cock jerking deep inside of her, Ashley smiled. When he finally collapsed on top of her, she ran her fingers through his hair. She had only one thought, "Good boy."

12