The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thecsm
Thecsm
1,528 Followers

Not knowing what was going to exactly happen had my mind going crazy. Just that the two women had way too much alcohol and wanted to live out a fantasy. Well, regardless, I'll make sure it's on film.

I heard the basement door open, so I turned on my camera and pointed it at the stairs. As the guys walked down they were talking among themselves, about nothing, really.

When they hit the bottom step, Jake yelled out, "What do we have here?!"

"Looks like the two prick teasers!" shouted someone else. Everyone laughed.

Jake yelled in a loud, commanding voice, "YOU TWO BITCHES, STAND UP!!"

My mom looked back behind her and shouted, "I don't like being called a bitch, and who do you think you are, ordering us to stand!" even though she and Sue were in the progress of standing.

Nobody paid attention to what she had said. Jake seemed to be the one running the show. Still with a commanding voice, but not as loud, "Ladies, I need you to look at me and give me your full focus!"

The women were both facing him now. I couldn't tell if they were having second thoughts or not, but their eyes looked a little frightened. But, neither one of them made a dash for the stairs. Must be what they had told the guys they wanted.

Jake continued, "Good, now that I have your full attention. Gray has informed me that you two are nothing but prick teasers. Well, I think we need to make an example out of you two mature bitches."

"Look, we like to flirt, we didn't think we were teasing anyone," my mom replied, with a nervous voice.

Jake, with a chuckle, "Same thing, now take your tops off."

Sue and my mom just stood there and didn't move. Jake, now with a threatening voice, "I just told you two to do something. Now off with your tops!"

Then Mack added, "You two sluts need to call us 'Sir' from now on. Understand?!"

Both women together weakly said, "Yes, sir."

Someone shouted out, "OK bitches, you're wasting our time just standing there!!"

Mom looked at the guys and said softly, "Guess you're right, sir."

Sue had on a white button-down blouse on and she started unbuttoning it, while Mom slowly stated to pull her top off. The guys were watching every move these two made. I have never seen my mom naked and here she was removing her top in front of four strangers and my best friend Gray.

As Mom continued to pull her top off, her bra came into view. It was just a plain white bra. Her tits bounced a little as she pulled it over her head. Sue was also removing her blouse and her plain brown bra came into view.

TJ walked up to them both, and grabbed their tops and put them on the pool table. The guys were making wise cracks about the women not having on sexy bras. You could see some embarrassment in Sue and my mom's faces, but they didn't say anything.

Jake looked over to Gray and said, "What's next?"

Gray look very excited as he looked at both women, but in a loud voice he yelled, "The bras, take them off now!!"

Man, I was excited, too. I always wanted to see my mom's tits, and now I was going to get my first view of them. I know it sounds like the women were being forced, but they did ask for it.

Mom gave Gray a dirty, nasty look, but she slowly moved her hands to do as she was told. I watched them both reach behind to unsnap their bras.

Keeping my camera on my mom, she reached up to her left shoulder pulling down her bra strap and letting it slide down her arm. Now holding on to the front of her bra, she reached up and pulled down the other strap.

TJ walked over to Mom first, holding out his hand for her to hand him the bra. As she handed her bra to him her tits bounced free.

Hanging there, fully exposed in front of these four strangers, and Gray. As I looked at her breasts for the first time, I noticed they sagged but still looked great. Her nipples were now hard as a rock, pointing straight out from her areolas, which were a nice light color.

He grabbed hold of her long nipples and started to pull and twist them hard. He looked at all the guys observing and yelled out, "Wow! These long ass nipples are going to be fun to play with!"

Now putting a nipple into his mouth, he bit hard. Mom yelped out, part from pain and also maybe from pleasure or surprise. It was hard to say.

"Shut up, bitch!" he yelled.

"Sir, please don't give me any hickeys. I don't want to explain them to my husband," she begged.

He smiled at that, "Tough shit, sweetheart! You're going get more than hickeys tonight." Then he pulled and twisted them again before he put her tit back into his mouth biting harder this time.

When he finished playing with Mom's tits he walked over to Sue, holding out his hand. It was her turn to give him her bra. Sue's tits didn't sag as much and looked much more firm then my mom's. She has dark areolas, though her nipples were just as long as my mom's.

TJ grabbed hold of her nipples, making sure he played just as hard with them as he did my mom's. Sue's face looked like she was enjoying this rough treatment.

After finishing with her he walked away looking at both bra sizes and yelled out, "The bitch with the white bra, size 36 C. And the other bitch, 34 D." Then he tossed them on top of the pool table.

The guys were laughing, making comments about the women's tits and bra size. Here was my mom and Sue with their boobs hanging, fully exposed in front of these four strangers, and Gray.

If Mom knew I was there watching this, she would be humiliated, but what she don't know won't hurt her.

Then, Gray yelled out, "Wow! I never saw nipples as long as these two sluts." Everyone had a good chuckle over that comment.

Both women started to smile until Jake yelled, "Now, put your hands under your boobs. Let's see them things bounce ladies. Let's get this show going."

Sue looked at Jake, "Sir, you're kidding, right?"

Jake had an angry look on his face. Looking right at Sue, and then at my mom, "You two sluts don't think you should give us a show for being prick teasers?"

He then walked over to Sue and slapped her across her face, not terribly hard but hard enough.

Mom spoke up, "SIR, no! No! Wait! Please, don't!"

Then she looked at Sue and said, "Well...this is what we asked for, so let's get this over with."

Sue looked at my mom, "OK."

Mom now looked at Jake and said with a submissive voice, "Sir, we'll do it."

Jake smiled and stated with a voice of control, "I'm glad to see you're done wasting time. Now, put them hands under your tits and let's see if you can convince me not to slap someone again."

So Mom and Sue started to bounce and play with their tits.

I just couldn't believe what was going on. And I was making sure I got it all on film.

I didn't understand why, but I was enjoying watching Sue and my mom being controlled by these guys. I also noticed all of the guys were now calling them names and started to get more dominant with them.

I never thought of my mom as being submissive, and I really didn't know Sue that well. Usually, Mom seemed to be the one in control and demanding of other people.

I started to wonder what these guys were going to do next. I heard Jake yell, "Look, you two cunts better start making them titties move faster. You're starting to piss me off with your lack of enthusiasm."

With that, the women started to really bounce them faster.

"That's more like it!" Jake yelled.

I saw two of the guys take out their phones and start taking pictures. After a few minutes, Jake said, "You two bitches can stop now."

Mom, speaking softly, "Sir, I don't like being called a bitch. Please don't call us that."

Jake just smiled and didn't reply.

Gray then roughly said, "OK, let's finish. Take the rest off."

Sue and Mom smiled at Gray as they both reached for their shorts. They were standing close to each other, unknowingly allowing me to watch them both slowly unzip.

Both women were wearing a big smile as they looked at the guys. They looked at each other, then let their shorts fall at the same time. Slowly, they stepped out of them, their plain white panties now in full view.

I realized that I was going to see my mom nude for the first time, and damn was my cock hard. Again, the guys were having fun talking about how these two didn't wear anything sexy. I kept the camera on them as both slowly continued to remove their panties.

Someone was laughing and said, "You know, I love seeing those wedding rings. Gonna make this so much more fun."

Then Mack yelled out, "We're going to have some amazing fun with these two prick teasers." All the guys laughed.

The women hooked their fingers into their panties and pulled them down and stepped out of them. As their pussies came into view, I saw my mom's was shaved and Sue's was trimmed. The only hair Sue had on her pussy was a landing strip.

I'll never forget this day, finally getting to see my mom totally nude. As a bonus, I also got to seeing my neighbor naked.

Jake yelled out, "For older women, you two have great bodies."

Mom and Sue both smiled and said, "Thank you, sir."

Gray spoke up, "Wow! Looking real good. Now, slowly turn around so we can really get a good look."

They slowly turned, with their backs now towards the guys.

"OK, now bend over and touch your toes," Mike demanded.

Slowly, they both bent down. You could see their ass cracks and pussy lips really well. All the guys howled. The women stayed bent over for a while and then stood back up, turning around facing the guys again, as the laughing died down.

As he was removing his clothes, Jake shouted out, "Kay, get your ass over here. NOW!!"

I just thought, 'damn,' after he removed his pants. Out popped the biggest cock I'd ever seen. It wasn't as big as the ones you see in the X-rated movies, but damn, it was big and fat.

He pulled my mom's hair hard as he drew her closer to him. With a dominant voice, he Jake continued, "Go ahead slut, touch it. Check out what's going to be fucking you soon."

He grabbed her hand and put it on his long cock. Submissively, she started to move her hand back and forth on his long staff. She couldn't keep her eyes off it as she moved her hand.

The rest of the guys were taking off their clothes and someone grabbed Sue, but I was paying more attention to my mom and keeping the camera on her. I did notice, though, that all of the guys had very large dicks, even Gray.

With a voice of control, Jake ordered Mom, "Now put it into your mouth. You know what to do with it."

Mom slowly tried to put that large cock into her mouth. As she started sucking on it, Jake yelled, "This isn't going to work!"

Moving his hand behind her head, he forcefully pushed his cock more into her mouth. Jake still holding the back of Mom's head, started pumping his cock in and out, roughly face fucking her. She was gagging a little but didn't try to push him away.

I looked over at Sue and she was being treated just as roughly. The five guys had total control over these women. I was surprised at how submissive they were being.

I've never known my mom as being submissive, but I guess she had always fantasized about it, being how she wanted this and now she was getting it.

I went back to watching my mother being roughly face fucked by Jake's cock. Even though she is my mother, I couldn't help but get excited while watching her lips sliding over that snake. Even from my location I could hear the slurping sounds she was making.

As Mom was taking a deep breath, Jake rammed his cock down her throat as far as he could and Mom started groaning, "Ummmm," around his cock.

"Oh... fuck... bitch... take it!" Jake shouted. He then began ramming his cock in and out of her mouth so roughly she was gagging.

"Fuck... shit... Oh... my fucking god! I'm cumming!" he shouted.

Mom looked a little surprised as he filled her mouth with his cum. She had no choice but to swallow as fast as she could, trying not to gag. She started choking so Jake pulled his cock from her mouth.

"Well, how was she?" Mack asked.

Jake smiles, "Not bad...for an old bitch." All the guys laughed.

TJ was now grabbing Mom's hair hard and positioning her on the floor so that she was on all fours. Her ass was facing him now.

He positioned his large, stiff cock near her pussy. He was gripping her waist to hold her in place. He slammed his rod deep into her wet pussy all the way.

The forceful entry must have felt good to my mom, because she responded to it with a soft moan, which sounded like pleasure. "Oh, yes, yes. Oh it feels so good."

TJ began to jackhammer his cock into her. He now had a big smirk on his face, knowing he had total control over her. Damn, the woman I call 'Mom' was actually enjoying herself.

She began to get very vocal and nasty. "Yes, fuck me! Fuck me harder! Yes, yes! Aaaahhhhh!" She was clearly having a huge orgasm.

This was getting quite interesting. My own cock was wanting some relief, but I couldn't do anything without giving myself up.

She continued yelling, "Oh! Fuck me!! Come on, fuck me!! Take my pussy, come on, show me what you got!!"

TJ stopped fucking her. He pulled all the way out of her cunt. Mom started going crazy, looking back at him, "You bastard, don't stop!!"

TJ pulled his arm back and slapped her ass hard a few times.

Mom yelped, "What was that for, sir?"

He looked at her, and with a very dominant voice said, "Listen up, bitch. If you want me to finish getting you off, you need to beg me to fuck you. Don't try to tell me what to do."

Mom, still desperate for him to finish her off, replied, "Yes, whatever you want. Just fuck me, sir!"

He slapped her ass harder this time, and with a no nonsense tone said, "Look, you old bitch. I said beg!! Tell me how bad you want me to fuck you!!"

With a very submissive voice, she instantly replied, "Sir, please fuck me with your big cock! Give it to me! I want to cum on your hard dick!"

"What was that, whore? Speak up," TJ demanded.

"Please! Ooooohhhh, fuck me, sir!" she submissively groaned a lot louder.

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

"OOOHHHHHH, PLEASE FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK!!" she yelled.

He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head up, and with his free hand he started squeezing one of her tits roughly. Then he said, "Good girl, that's better."

He slammed his cock back into her. "Unnnhhhhh, yes, yes!" Mom was groaning, enjoying herself.

Then TJ shouted out, "Goddamn, this Slut can fuck!!"

Glancing over to Sue, I saw she was getting fucked just as rough. Mike was pulling and twisting her tits, too, as he fucked her.

TJ then shot a load of cum into my mom. He pulled out and stood up slapping her on the ass again, "OK, Gray. Your turn with this old prick teaser."

Mom was still on her hands and knees as Gray was getting behind her. He said, "Bitch, I've been wanting to tap this ass of yours for a long time. You've been teasing me for a very long time."

He then roughly rammed his big cock into her. He bent down, reached around her, grabbed her tits and started punishing them. He was squeezing them, pulling hard on her nipples. He then slapped them a few times.

This rough treatment was obviously making her hotter. When he wasn't playing with her tits he was fucking her hard and calling her all kind of nasty names.

Between her gasping, Mom submissively said, "Sorry, sir. I thought you enjoyed my teasing."

"I loved the teasing but I always wanted more, and now I'm getting it, bitch." After slapping her ass hard, he continued, "Too bad Jack isn't here to enjoy this cunt. Damn, your pussy is good, bitch."

Still being submissively, "Sir, please, Jack and my husband can never find out about this. Please, this has to stay a secret."

Gray was laughing, "Then you better fuck me good, slut."

The guys were now taking turns with the women, fucking them both hard. Sometimes, it would be two guys fucking them at same time. Sue and my mom were having multiple orgasms as these guys fucked them. I envied my best friend so much right now.

These five guys fucked them roughly and hard for hours. While filming, I saw mom thrashing her body, causing her tits to bobble and shake and roll.

I couldn't understand why these two were enjoying themselves being treated this way. My mom and Sue were willingly getting gang-banged by these guys.

When it seemed like this would never end, the guys finally quit, with everyone now done fucking.

Jake commanded, "OK, bitches. Come over here to me!"

The two women submissively moved over to where Jake was standing. The rest of guys surrounded Jake and the mature women.

Jake was laughing cruelly, "We just showed these two subs what it's like to get fucked by real men. Look at these two prick teasers now, all worn out. They are going to be sore for days."

Then, with no emotion he looked at the two 'sluts' and continued in a loud voice, "On your knees, sluts, next to each other now!"

Both women, being tired and sore, slowly moved to their knees. Jake was now looking down at the women and, with a commanding voice, asked, "Did we fulfill your fantasy tonight? You two enjoy yourselves as much as we did?"

With a very submissive voice, Mom replied, "Yes sir, I enjoyed myself. It was what we asked for and I'll remember it forever."

Sue then replied, "Yes, sir. It was a night to remember."

Then they both smiled at the guys, which made the guys laugh.

Clearly amused, Jake took control, "Oh, it arouses you to be man-handled by a man, other than your husband?"

Neither woman answered. He moved his face really close to Mom's, looking right into her eyes. He yanked her head back by her hair. Then, screaming into her face, "Now, answer me, slut!!"

"Yes, sir," she answer rather meekly.

Sue was smiling-she was enjoying watching my mom getting abused.

Then he turned, and with his other hand grabbed Sue by the hair, asking her the same question. She proudly yelled, "YES, SIR!!"

Jake laughed. Then, with a commanding voice, "Listen, sluts! If you find yourselves wanting to live out another fantasy, just call Gray. If you find yourselves hooked on big cock and needing another good fucking, you call Gray. He will take care of you as long as you take care of him. He might even contact me to come by and fuck you with my big cock. Understood?!"

Both women replied with submissive voices, "Yes sir."

-----

I was wondering how I was going to get out of there without being noticed.

Jake saved me by saying, "Leave your clothes here. Go upstairs and use the bathroom there. Better be quiet so that you don't wake up Gray's mom and dad." And with that, everyone left.

I packed up my gear, and as I walked past the pool table, I grabbed Sue's and Mom's bras. I figured while the woman looked for their bras, it'd give me enough time to get home before Mom did.

As I got to the top of the stairs, the guys were all in the family room, so I went out the back door. Thankfully unnoticed.

-----

I couldn't believe that I just watched my mom and my neighbor get royally fucked. Plus, they consented to all of this. I was very jealous of my best friend right now.

The reputation of the Jones' parties as being very wild is true.

Guess now the question is, what other fantasies did Mom want to do? Plus, was she now hooked on big cock? If so, what was she willing to do to continue getting it?

One of my fans wanted me to add this comment. All comments, suggestions or story ideas are welcome. I read them all.

Thecsm
Thecsm
1,528 Followers
12