The Party

Story Info
A simple dinner party turns to a sinfully pleasurable night.
1.1k words
3.85
36k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are at a party for some special occasion or another not really sure, but you are wearing a simple sleek black dress that hugs your curves nicely. I compliment you wearing a nice dinner suit. We mingle amongst the fellow partygoers and chat enjoying finger foods an d champagne. Our friends are there and we chat with them lightly.

Megan comes up from a conversation she was having and starts up a conversation with us. She compliments you and your dress but little does she know what lies underneath it; underneath you're wearing sexy garters that lead up your long sensuous legs. Your dress hugs the curve of your tight ass just nicely and In that tight ass is a sizeable butt plug with a beautiful green emerald. Moving forward between those long legs of yours is a remote control vibrating egg nestled inside you against your g spot. As Megan whispers something in your ear, I trigger the remote from my pocket sending powerful vibrations through you causing you to blush and moan abruptly. Megan asks "are you alright?" you reply you are fine and just need to use the ladies room but before you excuse yourself, you shoot me a lustful look. You wander off in search of a bathroom and momenta later I follow suit; as I walk down the hall a door to my right opens and im dragged inside.

You pounce on me smothering me in passionate kisses; the remote in my pocket gets turned on max in the sudden onslaught sending wave after wave of vibrations through you already moistening pussy. My cock grows hard and pushes against my zipper it hurts. You slowly unzip my pants and release my throbbing hard cock from its cloth prison. But before you make your way there you sit on my face and demand I eat you out. Your pussy is soaking wet and tastes sweet as I tongue your clit. I can hear the soft vibrating of the toy deep inside you. You slowly stroke my cock as you moan in pleasure from my tongue and the toy inside you.

Meanwhile Megan grows concerned we have been gone for some time so goes and searches for us. As she walks down the hall she hears the muffled moaning coming from behind one of the doors. In our haste we forgot to lock the door and it slowly opened to our sinful and lust filled display; we were too busy to notice. Just as Megans' eyes register what she is seeing, you let out a loud scream as you cum hard showering my face with your love juice. After a few moments you cannot stand it any longer any longer you hastily unbuckle my pants and pulls them down. You focus on my hard cock and start to tease me with your tongue before taking me all the way in your mouth and slowly with bob your head up and down and you fondle my balls with great care. I moan with each pass and before long feel myself well up and about to burst.

Meanwhile Megan in total shock as to what she is seeing can't help but continue to watch in awe as you skillfully work my cock and deepthroat it. The scene is so much she begins to feel hot herself and reaches down to start plating with herself at our scene. You work me till I cannot stand it and after another long deepthroat you take me out of your mouth and stroke me as I burst in long hot sticky streams of cum all over your face and tongue, you clean up the head of my cock savoring every drop of cum. Megan is becoming infatuated with our show and continues playing with herself getting wetter and wetter. We rest for a moment and in those moments you cum again from the vibrator still deep inside you. I pull it out to give you a reprieve but start teasing your ass by gently tugging on the plug nestled inside.

After what seems like ages you beg for me to fuck your ass, you climb off and get into my favorite position with your tight ass in the air and face on the floor. You position yourself in line with the door so Megan sees everything that is happen. I push your dress up a little and luckily due to no panties it easy access, I rub myself against your ever so soaked pussy and lube up real good. I then prod your asshole gently with my hard cock and tease you...it drives you crazy until you push back hard against me shoving my hard cock into your ass; Megan sees you eagerly take me in your ass and she lets out a small gasp that I hear so i look back and smirk seeing who is watching... youre to engrossed in my cock that's in your ass to realize we had an audience. Knowing we are being watched I decide to give her a show. I spank you hard leaving rosy red hand prints and then begin to thrust slowly but then pick up speed shoving myself deeper and harder into your ass..it drives you wild and you moan louder. Watching you get your ass fucked hard and loving it sends our voyeur over the edge and I hear her trying to stifle her moaning as she climaxes enjoying the scene but she can't, letting out cries of pleasure as she shudders from such a powerful orgasm.

Between the two of you and your tight ass eagerly swallowing my cock deeper and deeper I feel a big load building up. I pick up the pace, you scream " yes FUCK MY ASS" I hear Megan orgasm again hearing you scream that and I thrust again and then unleash the biggest load yet, I feel it filling your ass so much it begins to leak out. You feel me filling your ass with hot cum causing you to cum so hard you collapse with me ontop of you. We lay there breathless. Megan to is breathless in a heap just out the door. I slowly pull out and cum flows out slowly onto the floor. We lay there together for a while and then realize we need to get back to the party so we quickly clean and freshen up. Megan seeing us getting dressed gets up hurriedly and straightens herself up and leaves as to not get caught. we return to the party unmissed and continue to have a pleasant evening, Megan shoots me a look and I give her a little wink letting her know I knew. We continue to party late into the night and no one but one knows of the fun we had.