The Party

Story Info
An eventful end to an eventful evening at a teenagers party.
2k words
3.77
16.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All parties are over the age of 18. Written as if I was 19 again. Part fact, part fantasy.

*****

I'd been looking forward to the party for a couple of weeks, especially as you suggested holding it at your house and invited me to stay the whole weekend. But in the past couple of days I sensed you being a little distant on our telephone calls. Normally we would talk for ages until my parents kept shouting at me to get off the phone but this week or so the calls weren't as long and you seemed distracted. I put it down to being nervous about Saturday night, me staying with your parents not being there...all of that.

There was a few people I knew going who I'd met before but in the main I wasn't worried about them as we could be together before, during and after but there was this niggle at the back of mind that something was up.

Saturday came around and I had put any concerns I had away mainly due to my thoughts turning to being with you, alone and us being together, in bed...naked...and yes, fucking. I turned up early Saturday, partly because I couldn't wait to see you and partly to be a good lad and help with the preparations...and good boys always get rewarded yes.

Things were normal, we'd even managed some time to ourselves kissing and touching each other out of sight of what would be disapproving prying eyes. As I said it felt normal, nothing untoward so I put my thoughts down to stupidity and me overthinking everything.. so much so I sighed out loud.

"What's that for" you enquired playfully.

"Oh nothing, just me being silly I suppose. Just thought something was up that's all. You were a bit quiet all week and I just thought..you know...well, just thought something was wrong" I said

"Come here you silly man. Nothing's wrong, nothing's wrong at all" you replied pulling me to you and French kissing me deeply, your hand reaching down and rubbing my growing cock, my fears allayed.

We got dressed for the party. How I kept myself from sneaking into your room I'll never know. Well I do know, I'd have got caught thats why and I didn't think that was a good plan, especially as I had all night with you so reluctantly I kept my distance. I was ready first and waited, and then you knocked on the door.

"You decent?" You shouted through the door. "Yes" I replied. "Shame" you said laughing as you appeared. My jaw dropped as I saw you, looking beautifully made up, white patterned dress, white tights, white shoes. Stunning.

"You look gorgeous" I whispered "so do you handsome" you replied smiling "Shall we" and you held your hand out

We, well you mainly, had done a brilliant job and the living room was awash with food and the lights dimmed made it look so stunning and spectacular..stereo system already playing and it wasn't long before guests started arriving and the chatter increased and the music played louder..and before long the party was in full swing.

It wasn't long before I was chatting to one of your friends, Maxine. She seemed a nice girl, kinda pretty but not a patch on you and she seemed concerned about me, a bit overly concerned which once again set my mind racing in different directions.

I'm used to not listening to idle gossip but there were things she was saying that rang true...that you had talked to her about telling me something, that you'd had a lot on your mind all week and that she'd be here for me.

My first thought was you were pregnant but Maxine said that wasn't it but that I needed to go and speak to you. With that she leaned in and kissed me softly on the cheek. "Come see me after, if you want" she whispered softly, her hand linking with mine.

Normally I'd have told her to go away, that I'm with someone and what the hell was she doing..but I was like a rabbit caught in the headlights not knowing what to do so I just nodded and smiled and kissed her cheek back.

However I quickly came to my senses and had to find you, to put my mind at rest and to then tell Maxine to go and do one. I couldn't see you so asked a couple of people where you were and they said you'd gone upstairs. So off I went and as I approached your room I heard your voice "what happened last week, that's never happening again, ok. I'm with Neil so get over it" and then to my even more horror a male voice responded "only if you're sure? He seems pretty cosy with Maxine".

"I'm sure, she's only stirring things as you are. So leave" came your definite response. "Now go"

I darted into my room where I was 'staying' as the male disappeared and then silence. I slowly left my room and went to your door.

"Hey babes" I hesitantly asked, pushing the door ajar. You looked up sheepishly, your eyes reddened and looking nervous. "You gonna tell me what's up then?"

And it all came out, that last Sunday you'd got off with Chris and it got a bit heavy but didn't sleep with him and instantly regretted it and that it was stupid and would never happen again. To be honest I'd stopped listening. I was angry, shocked, heartbroken...all in one go. All I could say was "why?"

"I don't know. It just..happened...I'm so sorry" you uttered. I wasn't convinced and thought about leaving then and there. I mean what was the point if me staying.

"So that's that then" I looked at you. "I can't believe you did that. I knew something was up and then when Maxine started stirring I thought ..no, she's just stirring. But she wasn't, was she?"

You shook your head "she fancies you, you know."

"I gathered that" I replied, short and to the point.

"Well you'd better go down and see her then, eh" you said, just as short. "I might as well" was my reply and up I got and out the room I went.

I was angry and was definitely not thinking straight, my mind all blurred. I saw Maxine standing by the kitchen wall and went over to her. "I need a hug" I said and with that she wrapped her arms around me and instinctively I kissed her and she instantly responded. My mind was mashed..I'm single so it's ok clashed with this is wrong...how could I do this fought with well she doesn't care about me...I've got to stop battled with I'm carrying on.

It lasted only not even a minute when someone shouted "Maxine, your dads here" and she hastily wrote down her number "call me" and then she left and I slumped against the wall, and sighed.

There was one thing I couldn't shake though even though my thoughts were jumbled and my emotions frayed. I couldn't get the picture of you sitting on the edge of your bed, your red eyes looking at me so sorrowfully and apologetic and I thought "shit, what have I done".

I took a deep breath and got myself a glass of water. I stood at the sink thinking, asking and answering my own questions until I heard someone say "we are going now, you ok with clearing up and stuff".

"Yeah yeah, we'll do it" and I let them out shutting and bolting the door behind them. It went eerily quiet. The moment I'd been thinking about all week was here, where we'd been trusted to be together in the house alone, where we'd planned to be in the one bed until the last possible moment.. and it was not how I'd imagined it. But what I was imagining was you...sat on the end of your bed. "Fucking hell Neil" I scolded myself. "Sort it out man" I ordered.

I switched the lights off and made my way nervously back upstairs. Your door was still ajar, your light still on but you laying down still dressed and had obviously been crying.

"Had fun did you?" You snapped half heartedly, trying to be angry and failing miserably.

"Nope" was my response.

"Said goodnight to Maxine then".

I just looked at you ignoring your last remark "my question still stands..why?"

You shrugged and looked at me, the anger you were trying to muster all but evaporated and all the pent up feelings I had seemed to calm down. I just looked into your eyes and your face changed, the way you were looking at me changed. The atmosphere in the room changed from confrontational to electric in the blink of an eye. Whatever had to be talked about would be for another time, another day, maybe never...but now it was us. I covered the space between us and literally crushed you into me and we kissed like we'd never kissed before. Deep, hard...our lips crushed together, our tongues fighting for supremacy like two gladiators. Our bodies moulding into each other, our hands everywhere. Clothes went flying...my shirt and trousers, your dress... flown to all corners of the room. We kissed some more, less frantic this time but still hard and passionate, and my hand slipped into your tights and found, to my surprise, no knickers. I assumed this was going to be a surprise for me and now, I took full advantage and slipped my fingers inside your soft tight teenage pussy as your hand fished out my now rock hard teenage cock...squeezing and stroking it vigorously.

Breaking the kiss I looked down at our hands pleasuring each other..your hand so small around my cock, your white tights framing my hand and fingers that were buried within you. I had to have you, you had to have me..right then, right now.

We hastily removed the rest of our clothing got under the covers. There was something about the naivety and innocence of us being under the covers, in each other's arms that made it so very sexy, so very grown up.

I moved over you and we kissed as your legs opened, my cock already leaking leaving a small sticky trail on your inner thigh as I seeked the entrance to your pussy. I found it easily and slid slickly into your warmth and wetness causing you to moan. I began to slide my cock in and out if you, slowly at first and then slamming into your depths before slowing my rhythm again. I felt your pussy clenching as your nails dug into my back, raking down as you began to reach your first climax as you moaned loudly. Your moans were getting louder "fuck, fuck, fuckkkkkkkkk" you screamed as sensation after sensation rumbled through your body. We'd only had sex a few times before but this was by far the best, by far the most intense. I was thrusting harder now, faster meeting your hips as they pushed upwards and pushing you back down. Your eyes were closed as you savoured these moments and your legs wrapped around me pushing me deeper, wanting me to experience what you were already experiencing and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. My balls began to tingle and I felt my cock expand and I swear i saw stars as my cum rushed out of my cock and into your pussy. Pulsing over and over again, my cum flooding your depths as my body stayed taught and my moans became deeper, longer.

"Wow" was all you said after a while, your eyes still closed, my cock still inside you softening.

I smiled, my eyes also shut as I disengaged from you and cuddled up next to you. You lay your head on my shoulder and your fingers traced patterns through the hairs on my chest.

"Should we talk ab..." I stopped you mid sentence and placed a finger to your lips. You smiled and never leaving my gaze sucked my finger into your mouth. It was the most sexiest and erotic thing I'd even seen in my young life. We'd talked about other things to do with having sex...foreplay, oral sex...and seeing that my imagination went wild. This was the night we planned all along...tomorrow would be another day but this night was still young and all ours.