The Party

Story Info
Bobbie Kaye goes to a party where they have a stripping game.
7.1k words
4.1
40.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a standalone story, unrelated to my Kristy or my Little Miss Cutie stories. As I've said in some of my other stories, when I write, you'll find it is 95% story, and 5% sex. This story doesn't actually describe any sexual encounters, but focuses more on embarrassing nudity. I don't necessarily enjoy stories that focus too much on detailed description of sexual encounters. As in real life, sex is only a small part of who we are, and that is reflected in the stories I write. I hope you enjoy this embarrassing little tale!

*****

The lights dimmed everywhere but on Bobbie Kaye. Reaching around the back of her little black dress, she took hold of the zipper, while she contemplated her unfortunate choice of clothing. She'd almost gone with a black pencil skirt and blue silk pullover that absolutely had to be worn with a bra or a camisole underneath. But she'd chosen the black dress, and lacked even the temporary protection a bra would have offered.

She wasn't intending to draw the event out so tantalizingly, but the zipper momentarily became stuck. She finally drew the zipper down, and proceeded to pull the dress forward and over her shoulders. Hesitating as long as she felt she could, and then closing her eyes, she allowed the garment to fall to her feet and stepped out of it. Her small but perfectly formed breasts, with their surprisingly hard nipples, were on full display, just north of her last line of defense, her panties.

***

Bobbie Kaye hated staying home on Saturday night. It was absolutely the worst. Fortunately, the twenty seven year old woman was popular enough that she usually had a date, and if no male companion was available, she would call one of her many girlfriends and head to the movies or a club; anything to avoid sitting around the house. So when her date called at three in the afternoon to cancel for that very evening, she was extremely disappointed. They'd made plans two weeks prior for dinner and a movie, and she'd been looking forward to it all week. This last minute bad news ruined her good mood.

She made some phone calls, trying to find somebody she could hang out with for the evening, but on such short notice, everybody she called already had plans. She eventually gave up, deciding to rent a couple of DVDs and order a pizza.

She was searching through the latest movie releases at the local RedBox, trying to find something she hadn't seen yet but wanted to, when she heard someone call her name. She turned around to find Mickey, a friend of a friend, smiling at her.

"Hey Cutie," he said, using the nickname most of her friends used. "No date tonight?" He was carrying a bag with a bottle of wine inside, and had seen her through the front window.

Bobbie Kaye couldn't help looking depressed. She gave him a sad smile, shaking her head. "Called off at the last minute."

"Well, you wanna go to a party?"

Bobbie Kaye's eyes lit up. She barely knew this guy, but he was a friend of Gerald's, and Gerald was pretty cool. And it sure beat staying home. "Tonight?" she asked cautiously.

"Yeah, just a little get together at a friend's place. Party games, food, drinks, dancing, you know, the usual."

"Anybody I know?"

"I doubt it. This guy's got some serious money, and a nice house," Mickey explained. "He runs in a different circle."

"He won't mind if a poor girl like me shows up?" she asked with an embarrassed smile.

"I doubt if you're really poor, Cutie," he replied. "But no, he's not like that. Not stuck up at all. You'll be welcome, I'm sure."

Bobbie Kaye pondered for a moment, then flashed a smile and said "Count me in!"

They made plans for Mickey to pick her up at seven thirty, and Bobbie Kaye, forgetting all about the DVDs she'd planned on renting, drove home to get ready.

The doorbell rang at seven thirty sharp, and Bobbie Kaye found Mickey standing there, actually looking pretty good. He wasn't a bad looking guy, but dressed as he was in snazzy casual attire, she couldn't help but think that he shined up nicely.

No flowers, she noticed, but then chided herself. This wasn't a date, not really, just two acquaintances going to a party together. She was going to get to dance, which she loved, and since this wasn't a date, she'd likely get to spend time with a lot of different guys. And most important, she didn't have to sit home alone on Saturday night.

Mickey escorted her downstairs and out to the street, where she saw a fancy BMW waiting at the curb. When Mickey opened the back door for her, she was momentarily confused. Then she saw that someone was already sitting behind the wheel, and Mickey joined her in the back seat.

"Cutie, this is my brother Charlie," he said. "He's our designated driver. I'm planning on having a few drinks tonight, and I have no intention of driving afterward. He'll be back to pick us up after the party."

Bobbie Kaye said hi, and thanked him. She was relieved, too. She refused to ride with anybody she knew had been drinking, at least more than one. She'd been forced to find her own way home a few times, when one guy or another had demonstrated less discretion. She had no problem with alcohol, and liked to have a drink or two, maybe more, herself sometimes. But drinking and driving was out of the question.

She noticed that they were heading toward an upscale part of town. Bobbie Kaye was ready, though, decked out in her best little black dress, her long auburn hair pinned up in what she thought was a sophisticated style, and wearing her favorite fashion jewelry. She didn't own many expensive items, just a couple of heirloom pieces. But she had a nice selection of costume jewelry, and she thought this particular necklace and earring set looked like real diamonds.

They eventually pulled up in front of what looked to Bobbie Kaye like a mansion. Her eyes opened wide as she glanced about the neighborhood. Lots of Mercedes, Volvos and BMWs, with nary a Ford, Nissan or Toyota in sight. The two story house, which was situated on a large lot, seemed huge to a girl who lived alone in a one bedroom apartment.

Mickey led her toward the house, and they were greeted at the door by their host Edward and his lovely wife Madeline. Both appeared to be in their mid forties, and each was dressed in a designer outfit that boasted of taste, not gaudiness. Edward welcomed their latest guests, inviting them to join the festivities. Madeline offered a warm smile and a kiss on the cheek.

Music was coming from a room off to the right, while a buffet table filled with a variety of appetizing delights foods beckoned from straight ahead. More than a dozen well dressed guests were visible, dancing, eating or talking. Bobbie Kaye looked around, feeling just a little underdressed. Her dress, which was her very favorite, had still come from a discount store, while most of the other guests looked like they'd stepped out of fashion magazines.

"You hungry, Cutie?" asked Mickey. "Or would you like to dance?"

Bobbie Kaye's face brightened then, and any concerns she'd been harboring quickly evaporated. "Let's have a dance first," she said, "but I want to eat soon. I'm starving."

So they hit the floor, and Mickey proved himself a worthy dance partner. Bobbie Kaye loved dancing, and she was actually quite talented. But Mickey kept up well, and she thought the evening was getting off to a great start.

Over the next hour or so, Bobbie Kaye found time to partake of a few of the inviting dishes, and she was asked to dance by three other gentlemen. Mickey didn't seem to mind, as he'd been dancing with several of the available women.

At nine o'clock, their host Edward called everyone to attention. "I would like to thank everyone for being here tonight, especially my good friend Mickey, and his very attractive lady friend, Bobbie Kaye." Bobbie Kaye blushed at the unexpected burst of applause, which seemed to be directed toward her.

"As most of you know," Edward continued, "I sometimes like to spice up my parties with a little game of chance." Bobbie Kaye smiled at that, too. But if they were planning on playing poker, they might be out of her league, financially speaking. She usually played for quarters, or dollars maybe, but these people probably played for hundreds.

"The rules for tonight's game are quite simple," Edward explained. "There are twenty six guests present this evening, in addition to Madeline and myself. Each of the twenty eight of us here will draw a single card from a shuffled deck. Whoever draws the highest card wins. In the event of a tie, all those with the highest card will draw again until a winner is determined for that hand."

Bobbie Kaye was trying to imagine where this was going. She'd never heard of a game of chance, of any sort of card game, like that.

"The winner will then move to the sidelines and enjoy the rest of the game as an observer. The twenty seven remaining players will repeat the process with a freshly shuffled deck. The winner of each round will step aside, and the game will continue."

It sounded strange, but Bobbie Kaye's curiosity was piqued.

"The final round will be played between the two remaining participants who have yet to win a hand. One of those two will win, and the other player, who will not have won any of the previous twenty seven hands, will be declared the loser."

Bobbie Kaye wondered where this was all going. What was the point of playing so many hands, only to have one player named as the loser?

"The loser, to whom I shall now refer as the 'Star,' will then remove all of his or her clothing, and will spend the remainder of the party in the nude."

Oh.

"The Star will be expected to participate fully in all aspects of the party, including dancing at least once with anyone who asks. Any embarrassment the Star may feel is to be endured. There will be no attempts to cover up or hide his or her nudity in any way. If this rule is violated, upon the third such offense, the Star will be required to complete a forfeit, the nature of which will be announced at that time. Oh, and cameras are forbidden," he added. "No photos will be taken, nor videos recorded. The Star will be subject to the appropriate embarrassment tonight, but no photographic record is to be kept."

Bobbie Kaye stood there, her mouth gaping, trying to comprehend what she'd just heard. A stripping game? A real, live stripping game! She'd heard about stripping games, but had never actually participated in one. She was so shy about her body. Not that she was ashamed, not at all. She was petite and slender, with small, perky breasts she felt were just the right size for her frame.

But secretly, and Bobbie Kaye had never told anyone this, the idea of being seen naked by a lot of people was a huge turn on. It was a favorite fantasy, to be caught in public with nothing on, where everyone could see her. She would have nowhere to hide in this fantasy, and no way to cover herself. Everybody would be able to see her little boobies, and her neatly trimmed kitty-cat, and her round bubble butt, and the fantasy always made her so hot.

But this was reality. She couldn't do it for real, it was just a fantasy. However, as she thought about it, she realized that there were twenty eight people playing the game, so her odds of losing were only one in twenty eight. There were lots of good looking guys there, too, and the idea of watching one of them strip was actually beginning to turn her on. Or maybe one of the other girls would lose, and would be so embarrassed. The thought of watching another girl strip in front of everybody was appealing, too. Not that Bobbie Kaye was into girls, no way.

"I have an agreement for everyone to sign," announced Edward. "It repeats the rules that I have enumerated, and states simply, in plain, clear English, that you agree to the terms of the game. It further states that if the Star refuses to disrobe as the rules require, that he or she will be held immobile by other guests, while his or her clothing is cut from his or her body and into shreds with a pair of scissors, rendering the items useless later when it's time to leave. And no other cover will be provided."

Bobbie Kaye told herself it didn't matter, that she wasn't going to lose. Still, she glanced down at her little black dress. She didn't want her dress cut to shreds. If she did lose, she'd have to undress on her own. But with such long odds, she wasn't worried at all. Much.

"If anyone chooses not to participate in the game, I must ask you to leave now. There will be no hard feelings if you do, and it will not affect our friendship. But I hope you all choose to stay. I believe you'll find my little party game quite enjoyable."

No one left. There would be twenty eight players. But despite the minimal chance that she'd lose, Bobbie Kaye felt a knot in her stomach. She also felt a hint of wetness in her kitty-cat. Glancing through the agreement, she signed it, albeit nervously, and prepared to play the game.

She'd completely forgotten about Mickey, who tapped her on the shoulder. "Cutie, I had no idea Edward was planning something like this."

She forced a smile. "It's okay, Mickey. The odds of me losing are small," she smiled, "and I think it'll be fun watching somebody get all embarrassed when they have to strip."

The game began. The first round, Bobbie Kaye drew the King of Clubs, and was feeling pretty confident until three people drew aces. Those three drew a second card, and a good looking guy named Chad took a seat at the side of the room, looking just a little smug.

The cards were shuffled again, and this time a very beautiful young lady named Shannon, with long brown curls and a narrow waist, had the high card. The third round was won by a tall brunette wearing a skirt so short that, along with her bare midriff, if she had lost, she wouldn't have been revealing much more than she already was.

The game progressed, and by the twentieth round, Edward and Madeline had each won a hand, as had Mickey. There were eight people remaining in the game, three men and five women, including Bobbie Kaye. She could feel her heart beating faster, but she told herself that she still had really good odds.

The next round Bobbie Kaye drew first, and saw that she held the Ace of Diamonds. Smiling, she flashed her card to Mickey, who was sitting along the wall with the other winners. "Make room for me," she mouthed. But Diane, a tall, slender brunette with very large and obviously fake breasts, drew the Ace of Clubs. They each had to draw another card, and Bobbie Kaye pulled the King of Diamonds. Again she smiled, until Diane drew the Ace of Spades.

Bobbie Kaye was beginning to feel really nervous. She should have won that time, but the fates had smiled on Diane instead. Each of the next two rounds, Bobbie Kaye drew face cards, but neither was enough to get her out of the game.

Five players remained. In addition to Bobbie Kaye, there was Jessica, a tall, full figured brunette, and Helen, a woman probably in her late forties who still had a model's good looks and a trim, lithe body. Then there was Jan, a bubbly blond with huge but natural boobs, along with the only remaining male, a buff guy named Derek, who Bobbie Kaye was hoping would lose.

But Bobbie Kaye still had a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. She didn't want to strip naked in front of all these people. Yet at the same time, a part of her wanted exactly that. It was a huge fantasy, being seen naked by a crowd of people. But this wasn't a fantasy, this was reality, and she was growing increasingly nervous with each succeeding draw of the cards.

Again she drew a king, but again it wasn't enough. Jessica drew a three, Derek a four, and Helen a seven. But Jan turned over an ace, and she let out a sigh of relief.

Bobbie Kaye wasn't the only one who was worried. Jessica giggled nervously as she drew the Jack of Diamonds, crossing her fingers as Helen reached into the pile. Helen's hands had actually begun to shake, and the nine she turned over didn't help. Derek drew a two, and then Bobbie Kaye turned over a ten. Jessica let out a little gasp of relief.

Just three people remained, and Bobbie Kaye sensed she was really in trouble. This time Derek drew the high card, leaving Helen and Bobbie Kaye. Helen was a beautiful woman, but on closer inspection, Bobbie Kaye noticed a few lines near her eyes, and a bit of sagging around her neck. Bobbie Kaye thought that, without her clothes, Helen's youthful beauty might be betrayed by the reality of time. That outcome could prove far more embarrassing to the classy lady than it would for Bobbie Kaye.

Helen reached for the freshly shuffled deck, and drew the Four of Clubs. A hint of panic swept across her face then, and Bobbie Kaye felt a twinge of pity. At least until she drew her own card, the Three of Spades. Helen began to giggle, knowing that she'd been miraculously rescued from exposing herself to all present, many of whom were her close friends.

And that was the only thing in Bobbie Kaye's favor at that moment, the fact that other than Mickey, she'd never see any of these people again. She glanced around the room, finding twenty seven pairs of eyes focused on her, a smile beneath each pair.

Edward guided Bobbie Kaye to a raised platform in the corner of the room. "You're the Star, dear Bobbie Kaye! You were unable to win a single draw in twenty seven tries, and from now on, you're the Star of the party!"

As she ascended three steps to the makeshift stage, Bobbie Kaye glanced around the room again. She couldn't help taking note of so many people, more than two dozen well dressed men and women, eagerly anticipating her abject humiliation. "I... um... can I... I need..." she stuttered self consciously. "Water... no, tequila... please... I need a... a drink."

Madeline, the hostess, brought tray bearing a bottle of Don Patron and a small glass. Bobbie Kaye filled the glass, downed it, then another. Madeline stepped away, taking the glass and the tequila with her. Bobbie Kaye stood alone with everybody watching her. She knew what she had to do.

The lights dimmed everywhere but on Bobbie Kaye. Reaching around the back of her little black dress, she took hold of the zipper, while she contemplated her unfortunate choice of clothing. She'd almost gone with a black pencil skirt and blue silk pullover that absolutely had to be worn with a bra or a camisole underneath. But she'd chosen the black dress, and lacked even the temporary protection a bra would have offered.

She wasn't intending to draw the event out so tantalizingly, but the zipper momentarily became stuck. She finally drew the zipper down, and proceeded to pull the dress forward and over her shoulders. Hesitating as long as she felt she could, and then closing her eyes, she allowed the garment to fall to her feet and stepped out of it. Her small but perfectly formed breasts, with their surprisingly hard nipples, were on full display, just north of her last line of defense, her panties.

And sexy panties they were. She'd worn a pair of frilly black satin panties, along with lacy thigh high stockings and black two inch pumps. With her eyes still tightly shut, Bobbie Kaye could hear applause and whistles, along with a few lewd comments.

One of Bobbie Kaye's most admirable qualities was that she always tried to play fair. She'd agreed to play this silly game, and felt honor bound to go through with it. She knew that she would've been enjoying this part of the evening immensely, had the outcome been different. Remembering that she wasn't allowed to cover herself, she willed herself to keep her arms to her sides. Her eyes remained closed as well, as she allowed the party guests to drink in the spectacle of her nearly nude form.

She heard giggling then, followed by a female voice declaring "They're so tiny!"