The Party

Story Info
A sub is loaned to a mistress.
2.2k words
4.52
78k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To set the scene: I have been loaned to a dominant woman for the night, while her sub is serving my master. She is the owner of the Corset shop, where I was measured for my corset, and her sub is the girl Elise who assisted me. After licking each other to countless orgasms, and being fucked with her strap-on in my cunt and ass, I have fallen into a deep sleep. I awake at about 4 PM.

"Wake up sleepy-head" Elise says, "its time to get ready for the party tonight! Your master insists!" Slowly shaking my head, I am led into the shower, and left to attend to my ablutions. My breasts feel swollen and a bit tender from Mistress Anne's tweaking of my nipple rings, and the one in my clit is in no better condition. As I shower though, the weariness and the aches go away and I step out refreshed. Elise re-enters the shower room and helps me to dry off and prepare myself. " Your master gave these to me for you" What "these" are is a triad of new rings in 10 gauge. I carefully remove my old rings and replace them with the new, struggling somewhat due to their increased diameter, and my arousal. They look so savage in the mirror, much more prominent than the older rings.

"It's time to get you dressed" Elise says, "Your corset has arrived, an you need some time to be laced in." Saying so she leads me back into the bedroom and attaches suspension cuffs to my wrists, and then clips them to an overhead bar suspended from the ceiling. Using an electric hoist my arms are stretched over my head until I am suspended on my tiptoes. Elise brings out an exquisite corset in white satin, and wraps it around my already small waist. I only measure 34-21-34, and am only 5'1" tall. You would think that I would not need a corset, but Master insists that my waist be reduced to make me "mathematically " perfect. The corset will take four inches off of my waist and whittle it down to a mere 17 inches, exactly half of my bust and hip size. "Take a deep breath" says Elise, and proceeds to lace me into the corset.

I have been wearing ever-smaller belts over the weeks it has taken the corset to be made, but even so, I find breathing once the tightening commences to be difficult. "Take shallow breaths and more of them" Elise says, "It helps, I know from experience!" Indeed she must because her waist is very small 18 inches I would guess. I am drawn in ever tighter. There are rest periods every now and again during which Elise busies herself by accessorizing my "look". The accessories consist of a matching collar, which attaches in the front, and the back of the corset, a Crotch strap, with a ring which rests over my clit so that it and it's ring are left exposed, with a dildo for each opening.

This strap is locked onto the bottom of the corset. During the third such break, sheer white stockings with seams are lovingly eased up my legs and attached to the garters from the corset. (4 per side). After this, the corset is finally closed at 17 inches outside measurement, and locking straps are locked at the top, bottom and smallest part of my waist. There will be no getting out of this without a key!! Elise says, " the crotch strap and the collar are actually leather covered with satin for strength" No wonder they feel so stiff, at least the collar is only three inches high and is not boned or laced. It has a one-inch diameter ring placed at the front. (Insult to injury!)

"Now it is time for your boots", she cheerily says, and produces a pair of ankle boots I cannot believe. They have 7-inch heels, and I have big feet at a size 9 but these are incredible! Elise says, "These are really nice, since your foot is a little short for the heels, your toes will be on a slight angle within the boot, producing the extra ½ inch over the 61/2 inch shoes your master insists you wear.!" The boots are white patent leather, and lace tightly up over my ankles, and then Elise wraps the locking cuffs around them, and secures them so that I can't remove them either. There is a ring on the inside of each ankle, which matches the one in my collar. I am let down from the lacing bar and first experience the combined bondage of the boots and the corset. I am tingling with excitement from all directions, the corset the rings, the extreme heels all combined with the dildoes in my ass and cunt already have me about to burst. Elise walks around behind me and grasps my wrists and places a strap around them and then one around my elbows. "This will help in getting the armbinder on you!"

And she the draws out an armbinder like I have never seen, it looks more like an extremely small corset, complete with boning! There is a zipper on the side, which will be concealed, and lacing in the back which will be exposed. Aided by the fact that my arms are already together, she wastes no time in lacing me up, and finishes the top and bottom after she has removed the straps, which were holding my arms in place. Again straps like on the corset are locked at top and the bottom of the armbinder. Mistress Anne makes her appearance at this time, and exclaims, " Oh how lovely you look dear!" and so "mathematically correct" because you are now 68 inches tall, your hips and bust are ½ of that and your waist ½ of that! I am turned toward the mirror, and I am amazed at how I look. My legs have never looked this long and my waist is fantastic. The armbinder has forced my "b" cup breasts out and the rings sharply define my nips and clit! My body has never looked so sexy, if only it were more comfortable…

Mistress Anne then takes my hair and weaves it into a long strand on the top of my head, and attaches a ring to the end, and then places a hood over my head with a hole in the top so my hair protrudes. My collar is loosened so that it may hold the hood in place, then it is tightened again and this time, locked! A blindfold is attached to buckles on the side of the hood, and a ring gag is forced through the opening in the hood, and into my mouth, and cinched off. A penis-shaped gag is inserted into the ring and locked into place. My bondage is complete.

While I am getting accustomed to my new environment, I can hear that Elise is being dressed also, or rather re-dressed because she had been wearing a grey maids' dress. She is apparently being prepared as I am. Mistress after a few minutes, announces, "There you almost look like twins" What I presume is a cape is drawn over me, and a lead is clipped to my collar and Elise and I are led from the apartment into a garage where a station wagon awaits. We are laid down on what feels like an air mattress, and secured by belts around our shoulders, waists, and knees. The door is shut, and soon we are moving. After some time, we arrive at our destination, and are unstrapped and helped from the car, and led down a hall until we come to what sounds like a large room with a number of people in it! Anne marches us to the center of the room (I guess) and our capes are removed. Anne announces to the crowd, "Elise has done such a wonderful job in dressing my newest exhibition, that I think she deserves a reward."

Polite hand clapping ensues, and I am helped to my knees onto a small chair cushion. My blindfold is removed, and Elise is led forward, indeed dressed as I am, but in grey instead of white. There is one further difference though, and that is that Elise, instead of clit protruding from the ring in front, has a cock and balls! The penis gag is unlocked, and Elise's cock is inserted into the ring in my mouth. "To help matters along, I will encourage Elise to thrust with the aid of my strap", she then strikes Elise sharply on the buttocks, and (s)he lunges forward to penetrate my throat. Because of the prolonged tease, it only takes about 10 or 12 strokes for Elise to release her cream into my throat! Having no other alternative, I swallow quickly, and am then helped to my feet and led over to a combination whipping horse and stocks. My head is placed through the hole in the stocks, and the ring on my collar is placed over a pin, which is then secured. The ring at the end of my hair is drawn up tightly, and placed over a similar pin and likewise fastened. I know this because the same procedure is being carried out on Elise who is now in my view. There were small rings where the strap came from the ring gag, just out side of our mouths and these too were pinned and locked. Our heads were now immobile, and a strap above our waists, and straps to our boots secured our lower halves. Our chastity straps were then removed, and it was apparent that we were going to get a lot of attention at both ends.

The first man approaches, and I can no longer see Elise, his cock is forced into my mouth, and I start licking furiously, hoping that I can speed up this ordeal somehow. I love cock but there had to be twenty or so men in the room! Suddenly, that is not a worry anymore, because I feel a second cock entering my ass. Because of it's temperature (cold), I know it is some woman's strap-on. Women take so much longer to cum, and I know I am in trouble, in fact, I manage to do three men in my mouth before she yields to the first man to use my ass. The next thing I know, a slit is presented to my mouth, and starts rubbing up and down, using my nose to get off on, I get the hint, and force my tongue out to start licking as quickly as I can. How long, and how many others use us I have no idea, I lost count around my fifth orgasm. But we are released, and I see Elise again, and if her face in any indication, I am a mess. I am also leaking profusely down my legs from all the fluids that were deposited in my ass, and my own frothing pussy.

Unsteadily, we are helped towards a suspended lacing bar, where our hands are clipped together, the armbinders having been removed, and the bar is raised drawing us together, our nipple rings are attached to each other, and a double-ended dildo is inserted into our mouths. Our heads are forced together so that our septum rings touch, and a short chain is attached to them. I can now see the cum clearly that has been deposited all over Elise's face, and can feel it on mine, as "her" cock is slipped into my sopping pussy. Elise must have had a harder time of it than I, because her cock is rock hard, apparently having been given no help during our ordeal.

The rings on our boots are clipped together, and then a strap is wrapped around our waists, and two other straps attached to the waist strap are pulled through our legs and separated again, drawing our cheeks apart, and exposing our assholes again. Elise's Mistress, and my Master approach, and then Ann positions herself behind me, and my Master behind Elise. We are to be fucked until Elise finally cums in me. My god what a ride, my Master is known for his endurance, our faces are forced together smearing the cum on them as the double dildo is forced deeper into each of out throats. My ass and pussy are on fire, and within my limited range of movement, I buck uncontrollably trying so hard for that last orgasm, I squeeze with my ass and pussy, and finally I feel Elise flooding into me, as I have a shattering orgasm and pass out.

When I come to, Elise and I have been cleaned up, our corsets and other clothing, shoes and bondage paraphernalia removed, and we are in the classic "69" position on my bed. My septum ring is attached to the guiche ring through Elise's scrotum via a short chain of no more than two inches keeping her now soft cock in my mouth. Elise is attached in a more complicated arrangement via two chains from her septum ring around my legs, and then to my clit ring, forcing her mouth onto my clit. As we come to, her cock grows in my mouth and I feel my clit harden as her tongue tentatively explores it. I gently reach around and cup her balls with one hand, while slipping a finger gently into her ass, as she does mine, reserving a finger for my pussy, and we gently suck each other until we cum again and fall asleep.