The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

                    Stacey
So we're like going to say hi to each other. No more blatantly ignoring me.

                    Kendall
Nope. So from now on we can say hi. Or even how's it going. All the witty banter that the adults enjoy will be at our disposal. Hey look I gotta get going. One of the guys I came with is really drunk.

                    Stacey
Yeah. Go ahead. It's cool.

                    Kendall
But I'll see you when classes start. And you can tell me how you're summer went. Later.


(Tim is now assaulting random party guests and Ian & Laura return)

                    Tim
Hey have you seen Ian & Laura. Laura is the hot chick who looks like Catwoman and Ian is the asshole.

(As Tim is asking around Ian unknowingly walks by him. Kendall sees Tim approach Ian and tries to run over to stop the confrontation)

                    Tim
Hey you c'mere. There's something I have to say to you. I know who you are. What I wanna know is where's Ian. Cause when I find him I'm going to kick his ass Batman style.

                    Ian
Tim, I'm Ian.

                    Tim
No you're not.

                    Ian
Yes I am.

                    Tim
Then I hafta kick your ass, for the sake of mankind and time travel.

(Tim takes one swing which misses badly and hits the floor passed out)

                    Kendall
Allright it's time to go.

                    Ian
You taking him home?

                    Kendall
No. I don't know where he lives. I'm just going to leave him at the front of the store. He has to open in the morning anyway.

                    Ian
That's cool. So how long did you know Laura liked me.

                    Kendall
About a week and a half.

                    Ian
Well thanks man. It was worth it.

                    Kendall
No problem. Always nice to see two people get together.

                    Ian
What about you man. How'd you do?

                    Kendall
I didn't get any numbers or anything, but I think I did allright. I got what I wanted.


(End)