The Party

Story Info
A young submissive receives her first flogging.
1.3k words
4.3
19.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soron
Soron
3 Followers

I could smell my sweet Catherine’s scent as I opened the car door for her. My heart raced and she looked straight into my eyes and then at the growing bulge in my slacks. She had a simple white cotton blouse on, my collar pleasingly displayed around her neck. I took in her beauty as she swung her legs out of the car. She had a black leather skirt on that barely covered her pretty plump ass. I took her form all in as she straightened her skirt and started to walk towards the party inside. From her wavy hair down past her curves to her legs she pleased me. I owned a beautiful slave indeed.

At the door I clipped her leash onto the collar. She smiled proudly and I leaned in and kissed her soft cheek as I rang the bell.

“You are beautiful as always my sweet pet.”

“Thank you my Master.” She smiled.

Denise and John, our hosts for the play party that night, answered the door together. John and I had been friends for years and I had helped him take his basement and build it into a play dungeon. John and Denise were good for the local BDSM community. They took young dominants and submissives under their wing and helped teach them what a D/s relationship could be like if you worked hard enough. Catherine and I helped in any way we could. On this particular night there was a new submissive to the club named Ashley. It was going to be her first experience with a flogger and Denise asked if I would be the first for her, and I had agreed. Catherine and I made our way down to the basement while John and Denise went off to the kitchen for more snacks.

In the center of the room, as we walked down the stairs, we saw a Dom named Thomas with his slave Elizabeth draped across his big lap. He had a padded deerskin glove on his hand and was giving her quite an intense spanking. I could hear Catherine moan as she took in the sight.

“Master, it has been a while since you pleasured yourself with your glove on my bottom.” Catherine whispered to me as we came down the last step.

“You must have been reading my mind, my lover.” I said to her with a wicked smile on my face. It was true, I was already thinking of doing that same thing when we got home from the party. We both sat down and watched as Thomas stroked his hand down hard on his slave’s ass. We both heard her moans of pleasure and came closer to each other to enjoy it.

A few minutes later Denise motioned to me that all was set. Catherine got up to go help set up the scene. John led Ashley to the center of the room and stopped her under a large beam with a pulley attached. From the pulley hung both ends of a chain. Catherine and Denise each put an ankle cuff and a wrist cuff on the young woman and attached her wrists to the chain. John took a spreader bar and attached it to her ankle cuffs. When everyone was satisfied everything was safe Catherine tied a red silk scarf across Ashley’s eyes. She then whispered something softly into Ashley’s ear and kissed her cheek softly before removing her robe.

I walked over at that point and Catherine helped me off with my shirt. She handed me a black flogger made of soft leather. I wrapped the suede strap around my wrist.

“Ashley, are you ready for this?” I said softly to her.

“Yes sir. I am ready.”

“Catherine and Denise are hear for you, you understand that right?”

“Yes sir.”

I started to run the tethers of the flogger across her shoulders and down her back. Goose bumps popped up immediately on her skin and she moaned as the flogger drifted further down.

“Remember Ashley, if you need your safe word use it. Don’t try to be a perfect submissive the first time out. Promise me.”

“I promise sir. I promise.” Her voice was now shallow as I continued teasing her back and bottom with the flogger.

I stepped back and stood beside her. Taking a good but relaxed grip on the handle I stroked across Ashley’s shoulders with the leather. It made a loud sound as it touched her skin and she jumped. I stroked it again, harder this time. She jumped again. Once more I came across her shoulders with more intensity. Ashley let out a loud moan and started to relax a little. Catherine reached out and touched Ashley’s cheek as I came across even harder against her shoulders. Everyone in the big room had stopped what they were doing and watched.

Ashley’s shoulders were starting to turn pink and I stepped back and looked at my Catherine. I then started to stroke the young woman’s shoulders hard, not with brute force but with intensity. The strokes became louder and louder as the soft leather hit her skin. Catherine again leaned over and kissed Ashley on the cheek. She moaned even louder. My strikes were now turning her shoulders very red. Again and again with each stroke she was moaning, almost wiggling her ass at me, as if to tell me where she wanted the flogger to strike next.

I let it get very intense for a few moments, striking her and watching for signs that she was okay. By the time I started to slow down Ashley was perfectly relaxed, as if in another state of mind.

When I had stopped I reached over and caressed her shoulders and felt the heat the leather had left. She moaned in pure pleasure at my touch and Catherine reached out and caressed her breasts softly with her hands. I let my hand drift down towards her almost perfect ass. Going down one side I reached the top of her right thigh and moved it up and over and I could feel the heat emulating from her sex. She pushed back wanting me to touch her there but I did not. Instead, I stepped back once again and slapped the flogger across her ass. And, not as gently as I had her shoulders. Once again she jumped and pushed her ass back towards me.

Catherine took a small stool and put it directly in front of Ashley and sat down. Her breasts were now mouth level to my slave. As I started to stroke harder and harder across Ashley’s bottom my Catherine started to twist her nipples between her thumbs and index fingers. Then she would stop and kiss them, all the time me stroking harder and harder each time across her ass. Ashley started to scream even more. Catherine whispered in her ear again and then drifted down with her mouth and kissed the girl’s nipples.

When I was totally exhausted and knew that Ashley had had enough her first time I slowed down and finally stopped. There was no sound in the room but her breathing. Catherine got up slowly off of the stool and walked around behind her. I in the meantime was caressing her hot ass and she was moaning uncontrollably. Catherine sat down and took my place caressing her. Then, she moved in and kissed Ashley’s soaking wet pussy. Ashley started to cry as my slave made love to her with her mouth. Between Catherine’s soft hands on her ass and her kisses to her clit Ashley started to shake. Catherine spread her swollen labia and stroked the girl’s clit with her tongue. Ashley shook and screamed as her orgasm overtook her.

Waiting a few short moments for her to come down the four of us undid her bonds. Catherine wrapped her back in her robe and took her to a corner sofa and held her for a few minutes before taking her and bathing her. Little did any of us know that this wouldn’t be the last encounter we would have with Ashley.

Soron
Soron
3 Followers