The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playfully, she pushes the food on the table aside and swings his body around so that he lays flat on his back. She steps in between his legs, rubbing his growing cock in the same manner as she was caressing the carrot. Her mouth playfully sucks on the tip and her tongue swirls around the bulbous head. She continues to stroke his penis and caress it up against her breasts and nipples as she reaches for the chocolate syrup. She then steps back and spreads the liquid, completely covering his dick and then in deliberate circles around his growing erection. As the syrup hardens on his penis, she goes back to sucking on the carrot. She sucks up and down on the vegetable as a show to both the audience and her pray. She then rubs it up and down her body and between her legs before placing it on his waiting lips.

The excitation of her actions has caused his erection to grow even further. The chocolate topping, which has hardened some, begins to crack and split, unable to contain his growth. As bits of the hardened chocolate flake off, she collects them with her mouth and tongue. She then starts to suck the covering off, as she strokes his balls. His back arches and he reaches for the edges of the table as she continues her work. Eventually, his hips start bucking and the brown liquid covering her face and lips is mixed with a white milky substance, which gushes in waves into her mouth and down her chin.

Having made her point, the young woman stands and continues to lick her face. At this, my companion stirs. She has quietly watched the scene unfold, and has noticed my arousal at the outcome. She now step into the circle of people and approaches the young woman. As the two come together, my mistress runs her fingers around the young woman’s face and lips, collecting the accumulated fluids there. She returns her hands to her own mouth and sucks each digit clean.

Surprised and titillated by this new intrusion, the young woman sits back on the table, between the exhausted man’s legs and allows my lady to continue with her work. The two women come together as the one starts licking up all of the cum and chocolate from the others mouth and face. Their lips meet and they kiss deeply. The young woman leans back, so that her body again presses against her previous suitor’s loins, while my mate starts to lick across her chest and neck.

My companion’s movements are slow and deliberate as she covers the other woman’s body with kisses and licking, obviously using intimate knowledge of her own body to chose where to go next, and how much attention to pay. Almost immediately the two fall into a rhythm which is mesmerizing to watch. Each movement by one causes the other to respond in stronger and more vocal terms.

Always they fall back to the most passionate kisses I have ever seen, leaving me imagining being on the receiving end of her incredibly talented lips. As I watch, I find myself once again rubbing my hardening cock through the velvet pants. I try to match their rhythm as the two bodies intertwine. My own arousal grows with the moans of both women. I notice that my own arousal is shared by the majority of the audience, as I spot several couples caressing each other, through clothing, and sometimes flesh to flesh.

The young woman seems pliant to my mistresses will as she lays there quivering at her touch. My lady also seems to have once again ignited the suitor’s passions using the other woman’s back and body to stimulate an erection. My consort, then takes her victim’s hand and very slowly runs up her own body, caressing her breast through the silk fabric as it passes. She leaves it free when she reaches the top of her dress, held up by the curve of her bosom. The Young woman, taking her queue from my lady, slowly pulls the silky fabric down over her nipple, freeing her breast from its soft covering. As the two fall together, their bosoms caress each other, rubbing erect nipple to erect nipple, causing both bodies to quiver further.

My own mounting arousal is about to reach a point which I will not be able to contain, when my lady takes a step back from her prey. One hand moves back up her own body and starts to caress her breasts and tug on her hardening nipple, while the other hand lightly caresses down the naked flesh of the young woman. The caress elicits quivers and almost violent convulsions in the woman’s body, until she finally reaches her exposed thighs. As two fingers disappear between the woman’s legs, she lets out a cry of ecstasy which is only matched by the moan released from the man she lays on top of. I join the crowd in watching as both man and woman cum repeatedly to the delight of my mistress. The sight is overpowering, and I feel my own loins begging for release.

My consort once again arranges her dress, covering herself up and saunters back to me. I see looks of jealousy from both men and women in the crowd as she leans in and kisses me on the cheek. “Did you like watching that?” she coos into my ear. I feel her hand questing my lower region for her answer. Her merest touch upon my fully extended cock causes a minor release, though she is skillful enough not to let it satisfy me completely. I want more, and I want it soon. She brings her hand up to her mouth and licks the white liquid from her fingers. “I see that you did.” Her smile is suggestive that she also wants more than just watching also. She kisses me again full on the lips. As our tongues intertwine, I can taste not only my own juices, but that of the young woman’s mingled together in a nectar as sweet as any I have tasted.

The carnage done to the settings on the table have drawn the attention of the blond giant and his mistress. By the looks of things, he has already lost at least one round to the torments and delight of the women, and he is well on the way to losing a second round. As he bends over to clean up some of the mess on the floor, his task mistress caresses his ass, and slaps the flesh. I can only imagine what happens next because my own mistress takes my hand and leads me out of the room. As we leave, I see the Fiery Amazon leave through a different passageway. Was she watching the scene at the table? Did she see what happened after?


5: Alone

My mistress and tormentor leads me once again down a darkened passage in the house. The firm grip of her hand steers us through several more corridor filled with guests enjoying themselves and each other. With images from the party swimming in my head, I quickly get lost amongst the corridors and passages of the house. I do notice that we mount several broad sets of steps. The deeper we go, the fewer guests seem to be around. And those that we do see, are occupied with their own affairs.

At the end of one hall, my lady stops and turns to a door. It is a large wooden portal leading into a lavishly elegant room. We step inside and I am awed by the size of the chamber. An immense wooden canopy bed dominates one wall. Directly across the room, some very intricate and delicate glass windows cover another and the center two seem to lead out on to a balcony overlooking the courtyard below. A third exit leads from the room just beyond the heavily padded chair in the far corner. I stand awed by the sight and excited by the fact that I am now totally alone with my Mistress.

She turns to face me and looks me up and down. I stand uncomfortable in her gaze as I shift from side to side. Slowly she circles me, examining my costume and form as she goes. She rounds on my right side and stops to pick up a mask that is sitting on a table at the side of the door. Wordlessly, she reaches up and fastens it over my face and eyes, leaving me totally blind. I feel my own mask unclip and slide off of my face, yet still leaving me masked by the blindfold. She then grasps my hand and leads me several paces forward. Then her support drops away completely. In the darkness, I hear her feet against the hard wood floor as she moves around me again and a loud click sounds somewhere behind me.

I suddenly feel delicately questing hands reach around my neck from behind. The fingers pull my head back and a set of moist lips begins to kiss my neck up to my ear. The hands move around my collar and I hear a click as my velvet cloak falls to the floor. I attempt to turn around, but commanding hands grab my shoulders and hold them in place. “Don’t move a muscle, lover.” a voice whispers in my ear. “not even this one.” as a firm hand caresses my hardening penis through the velvet of my pants. The timber of the sound is unusually deep and husky, however the meaning is clear and compliance is the only option open to me. Once I demonstrate that I understand the command, the hands again start to roam my upper body.

Hot breath and kisses caress my neck and delicate hands roam up and down my chest, as my velvet jacket slides down my arms and gets tossed to the floor somewhere behind me. I begin to feel mounting excitement as the buttons on my vest come undone one at a time, moving torturously slowly down towards my waist. My ear gets nibbled as my waistcoat is slid down my back and falls away from my tingling arms.

Suddenly, the fingers grab a hold of the pink cotton shirt and tear it apart. The force used to rip the laces loose and expose my chest is both unexpected and violent. The tattered pink shreds hang down my body and are stripped away unmercifully. The lips on my neck turn to teeth and start to move down to my shoulders. Delicate hands caressing my chest turn to sharp nails which draw white lines down my pink flesh towards the belt at my waist.

In my shock, I take an uncertain step forward. The hands which roamed my body fall away as I move away from their source. I move my hands up to the blindfold on my face, and then realize that without it I am exposed. I reach my arms out searching for something solid to anchor myself to, and they are met once again with soft caressing fingers.

From closer than I expect, the voice of my mistress coos in my ear. “You are quite safe here. I will not harm you.” Her soothing voice gives me comfort and I do not back away again when the hands return to caress my chest and arms. “Well, not unless you want me too.”

The touch both relaxes and excites me, titillating every inch of my body. When strong digits unhook my belt, and start to unbutton my pants, I begin to melt into it. As if in contrast, my erection begins to harden with each brush against my exposed flesh. Inch by inch, more of my skin gets exposed and eventually the velvet fabric falls completely to the floor. My boots loosen, as if possessed of a sentience of their own, only to be cast aside into the darkness. Finally, my pants and undergarments slide over my feet one at a time, with practiced ease preventing me from losing my balance.

It is not until now that I feel the cool night air, as a light breeze blows across my naked body. Once again, I allow myself to be lead across the hard floor towards the far wall. Step by cautious step I follow until I begin to wonder if we will ever stop. A brief pause leaves me totally disoriented and then we continue. The breeze seems stronger in this part of the room, so I assume that we are close to the window. It occurs to me to be bashful in the face of my naked body, yet I am more intrigued than anything.

Supple hands reach down my legs, starting uncomfortably close to my cock. They caress down to my feet and then they lift one foot about waist height. I am temporarily off balance as the foot is moved over and lowered again into stimulatingly hot water, about two feet deep. I can smell the steam rising from the bath, and the water has a taint of brass. More caressing and lifting eventually leaves me standing in the tub, and then lower me into the engulfing warmth.

The tub is wide and deep enough to totally emerse my body, yet the back is sloped and I can sit upright with ease. Although the water is hot, it is not beyond my tolerance. The hands collect splashes of the steaming liquid and caress my face and chest. Soap is applied in ample amounts, covering my arms and hands. My fingers quest out during this time to touch my lady, yet they never seem to find their mark before they are restrained and returned to the round edge of the basin.

As I get more comfortable, the hands begin to move lower on my body. In the darkness, I can feel dexterous appendages carefully move up and down my dick and manipulate my balls. Every drop of my previous excesses is tenderly soaped and rinsed away. The lather on her hands lubricates my cock and makes it slick. Her palm and fingers caress up and down my erection in a slow rhythmic motion, bringing fire to my mind and making me relive some of the previous sights from the party.

The darkness of the blindfold, and the warmth of the bath relax me to a point where her merest touches can cause an unstoppable reaction, yet she seems practiced in her job. As I begin to slip past my point of control, she withdraws her fingers and returns to soaping and cleaning my chest and face. Her lips move in and our tongue intertwines. I feel her hands run down my body, past the waterline and down under my ass. Gentle squeezes and caresses run up my back and then back down my legs.

She withdraws her hands and lips for a moment and I am left wondering what is to come next. I imagine that she is whispering to herself, debating how far to take me, and then a soft splash at the lower end of the tub marks her return. My feet intertwine with what I believe to be her hand, until I feel two of them, and the water line rises slightly. The swirls and splashes of the steaming water become louder as she gently lowers her own body into the tub on top of mine. At first I feel her legs caress the sides of mine. Then, I feel a weight press down on my upper thighs. I reach out with my hands, but am restrained again with commanding strength.

Again our lips meet, but this time, they are accompanied by the sensation of her naked chest pressed against mine. My excitement builds still more as I can feel her erect nipples caressing back and forth over my upper body. Water sloshes out of the tub and onto the floor as her hands run up my back and into my hair. Fingers and nails massage my scalp as we kiss endlessly. I feel her pelvis rub against my cock in an almost circular motion baiting me on.

“Shall I clean behind the ears?” she breaths huskily into my left one as she rubs our bodies still closer, her fingers caressing my shoulders and the back of my neck. My erection begins to beg for more attention as it rubs up against her open and waiting thighs. In my mind, I can see her hunch her back forward so that she can lick down my neck and chest while still rubbing my swollen penis with her lips.

Even through the steaming hot water, I can feel that she is warming to our contact. Her lips pull away and her hands run down my chest and deep into the water. Waves splash over the sides of the tub as her fingers grasp my cock and guide it up to her waiting pussy. She lowers herself fully onto my erection as a moan escapes her lips. Her lips return to my face and neck. The water sloshes up and down the length of the tub to our rhythmic grinding.

She rides me up and down, moving first slowly, and then quicker and quicker. Her hands and fingers caress and claw my back and neck as we kiss. I feel her chest press in hard on mine, moistened undoubtedly by the water and our own body perspirations. Her moans are slow, but build in to short gasps as we both move dangerously close to release. Still she drives me on, like a stallion. Her hands slap my flesh and the water to her rhythm.

Moving independent of my control, my hands stray towards her body. My movements are so swift and unexpected that I reach her before she can react. When I contact, I find that she is wearing some kind of leather corset, with pointy spikes on it. As I feel myself pass the point where I will not be able to contain ejaculation, my mind begins to reel and I think back to the banquet hall.. The tingling sensation in my loins grows and spreads through my body as I remember the long red headed amazon. As I draw my last breath before my release, I hear another voice off to the right, struggling softly to her own satisfaction.

I gasp as my body shudders with waive after waive of ecstasy as I cum. The red head amazon is likewise extremely vocal of her own pleasures as she continues to grind against my pulsing cock. Our motions slow down due to spent energy and total satisfied exhaustion. She collapses on my body, and I can now feel the sharp points digging into my chest. We lie there motionless as the water laps up against my still tingling flesh.

With the last remnants of my strength, I reach up and remove my blind fold. I look around to see a sight beyond my expectations.


6: Sights Undreampt of

My eyes are first drawn to the shock of red hair which hangs limp across my chest. The amazon has shifted her body so that she is lying next to me in the Brass basin, the water laps quietly up against both of our heaving bodies. The leather around her midsection is soaked, and the silver spikes glisten with water. Her long legs are completely exposed, and stretch out for ever past the straight line of red pubic hair, and intertwine with my own. Her breathing is heavy, which causes her ample breasts to press hard against my chest.

The next thing that strikes me is the tub which I find myself emersed in. As I guessed, it appears to be a wide brass basin. There are no spickets to deliver water, yet the high back and deep sides seem designed for just this single purpose. The sides are perfectly smooth as they curve out and around under themselves. The Water, what is left inside the tub is still steaming hot, whether from our bodies or as a result of the original temperature, I can not say. Looking down the side, I see that the majority of the water has splashed onto the stone floor of the balcony on which the tub is placed.

Looking straight up, I see the side of the house, and the sky and stars beyond. At various points up the wall, to my left and right are other balconies. People seem to be mingling on these terraces as well. As to how much of the show they watched, I can not say. If they were watching, they seem now to have retired to making their own show. I do notice that on each balcony, there is at least one Companion along with the guests.

Closer in, I see my own mistress reclining against the railing around the balcony. Her dress is disheveled and the cut of her skirt is hiked far up her waist. Her hair is no longer held tight by the severe style from earlier in the evening, and she looks very spent and satisfied. It is clear to me that she has watched the show with great interest, and drawn as much satisfaction from it as anything we have witnessed yet this evening. As I stir, she looks over my way and her eyes darken to the evil smile which crawls across her face. The look of satisfaction vanishes instantly and is replaced by a look of hunger.

Almost at the same moment, the amazon stirs. She reaches up to my face and kisses me full on the lips. Her hands once again start to quest over my body, stopping at my dick, which winces painfully at her touch. The look on my face is clear that I want more, but I need time to collect myself. My redhead beauty looks disappointed. Slowly, and deliberately she disentangles her body from mine and climbs out of the tub. Still dripping water, she starts sauntering over to my mistress.

My companion stands at the approach. She too seems possessed of renewed vigor and wishes her entertainment to continue. As the two step closer together, they gaze up and down one another. My lady reaches up to touch the Amazon’s face, gently. A swift firm hand snatches her wrist and brings it closer to waiting lips, which lick and nibble on extended fingers. The two circle, intertwining arms around each other’s bodies.

123456...9