The Party

Story Info
The tear-jerking prequel to Favors.
3.3k words
4.35
12.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The large, three-story split-level house was alive with music and the sound of people talking and laughing. The party could be heard from outside, as Becca soon found out, when her father pulled up in front of the white-painted house with the red painted door and green-trimmed opaque window. With no other trim or paint on any other surfaces, these looked strange and out of place.

Becca climbed out of the car and shivered as a crisp December breeze bit at her cheeks and nose. She was instantly glad she had bundled up in a warm coat and muffler over her long pants and blouse-and-vest. She was also thankful for her warm boots as they kept the wind and rain off her feet.

Becca followed her quick-footed mother to the mini-mansion’s door, her father following slowly. Judy, the Hostess and best friend of Becca’s mother, opened the door to greet them. A servant took their coats and mufflers, and asked them to remove their shoes. This was a custom Becca was familiar with, but she couldn’t understand why it was usually held in homes with hardwood floors.

Oh well, thought the twenty-year-old as she unzipped and relinquished her boots.

The Hostess showed them to the main room, which consisted of a living room, (a couch and several chairs boxed together around a lamp and a coffee table) a large dining table, and a spacious, cluttered kitchen. On the wall between the living room and dining room, was a large, unused fireplace.

The dining table and kitchen counter were decked out with snacks consisting of bread, crackers, cheeses and mini candy bars, along with a charming white/blush zinfandel for the adults and sparkling cider for the kiddies. The smell of the rich turkey feast was heavy in the air and Becca breathed in deeply.

Certainly is a nice arrangement. She marveled, approvingly. Then, she shifted her attention to study her dinner companions.

Most of them were her parents’ age, conversing loudly over glasses of the pink wine. A few others seemed younger, mid to late thirties maybe, but they were in couples, with little brats running around behind them trying to find places in the stark house to cause havoc in.

Becca sighed. She wasn’t going to be able to find someone to talk to there. Strike one. She took a glass of cider and wandered off to see the rest of the house. A narrow staircase took her up to the top floor and she stepped off the steps into another small, strangely thrown-together living room. This one had a paper-cluttered desk, a couch, a radio, and a small TV in the middle of an otherwise empty entertainment set. This appeared to be where the hostess and her family did all the living.

Becca found herself beginning to formulate opinions of the hostess. She’s strange. It was then that Becca noticed the TV was on and being watched by a young boy. Becca guessed he wasn’t much older than ten years.

Strike two...

Becca was about to turn away when she noticed the other boy sitting next to the first. He was much closer to Becca’s age.

Oh. Hello.

He had smooth, light skin and a tall, slender body. He looked fairly well built for his slim figure. His brown hair was cut close to his head and combed smoothly to the side. He had a very cute goatee growing, which reminded Becca of the very sexy Latino man that helped her at the bank.

His long-sleeved, burgundy silk shirt and blue jeans gave him a sophisticated look that Becca really admired. She couldn’t help wondering what was on his mind as she walked past him quietly, pretending not to see him as she slowly explored the other rooms on the top floor, poking gently at the things she found. She wandered through a large laundry room and into a walk-in closet, then out into a large bathroom, then into a small bedroom. The last door led her back to the living room and put her right in the side-view of the older boy.

He glanced at her, and then turned to look at her. She pretended not to notice and kept looking around.

“Lost?” He asked. He was very soft spoken, and Becca would have thought he was shy if it hadn’t been for his tone of voice. Still, Becca had a thing for deep voices.

He’s…charming. Wow. Becca grinned. “Nope, not lost. Just checking the place out.”

“Would you like a tour?” The boy offered.

Woohoo! Actual human contact! Becca, you are a social outcast no more! “Lead the way.”

The boy got up and walked around the couch. Becca could have died when she saw how tall he was. He must have been at least a few inches over six-feet. She watched him head down the stairs and collected herself as she followed. “My name’s Frankie,” He told her as they walked, “What’s yours?”

“Becca.”

“Nice to meet you, Becca.”

“Nice to meet you, too, Frankie.”

They passed the yakking adults without so much as being noticed, and walked down the stairs into another whole living room area. This space was cluttered and frigid like a garage, with papers and boxes stacked in every corner. Beyond it there was a bathroom, an office, and a bedroom.

Frankie walked into the bedroom and sat down on the floor, looking at Becca where she still stood in the living room area. After a moment, Becca moved to sit next to him. She stretched out her legs until they were comfortable, eventually settling for keeping one knee up. She glanced at Frankie only to find him watching her with unveiled admiration. She was intensely conscious of the heat rising on her cheeks, and she grinned shyly.

Frankie was not so shy. “How do you know Judy?” He asked.

“Oh… She and my mother are close. I think they went to school together. You?”

“Something about cousins… I’ve only been here once or twice when I was little. Hasn’t changed a bit, not at all. That’s kind of sad, you know.”

Becca nodded, understanding. “Twenty years without a single change... I’ve always suspected that Judy might not have much of a life.”

“Almost twenty-two. How old are you?”

Becca grinned. Her attempt at guessing Frankie’s age hadn’t gone unnoticed after all. “I’ll be turning twenty-one in September.”

“Nice. Going to do anything special?”

Becca sighed. “I have never had anything special happen to me on a birthday. Not my sixteenth, not my eighteenth. I couldn’t even tell you when my last party was, it’s been so long.”

Frankie looked disappointed and sympathetic. “I’m sorry.”

Becca sighed. “Story of my life. I’m so fucking sheltered, and I have to live at home because I haven’t got the know-how to look for a job, get the job, then look for an apartment and pay for that. I don’t even have a car. It just doesn’t work.” With another, more frustrated sigh; Becca ran her fingers through her hair. “I’m sorry. I’m venting and you hardly know me.”

Frankie smiled gently. “I’m getting to know you easily enough. If you need to vent, vent.”

Becca blinked and swallowed thickly. “Er, you sure?”

Frankie nodded. “I would like to know you.”

Becca felt her cheeks heating again. “I’d like to know you, too.” She paused, something clicking in her brain. Frankie mentioned visiting Judy as a child...she had similar memories, that included a bratty little boy that always snuck up behind her and pulled on her hair. “You said you came here as a kid...?”

“Yeah, a couple of times, for these stupid get-togethers. I remember how Judy always invited people that weren’t family... They had a daughter, too. Now that I think about her again, she was really pretty. That’s probably why I teased her so much.” He blinked suddenly, and looked at Becca again, his mouth hanging open.

“That was you?” Becca blinked and looked Frankie over again. She felt her heart start to pound. She had matured early, enough that she had always wished that annoying little boy hadn’t had such beautiful eyes... “What happened? I’ve been to a lot of Judy’s parties since then, but never saw you after the first couple.”

Frankie winced slightly. “Judy had a falling out with some of my relatives. They stopped talking to each other, and we stopped getting invited. Until today... I guess they’ve decided to patch things up.”

“Oh. I’m glad. I mean, that’s good...” Becca stared at Frankie’s eyes as she blushed. She could now see how very familiar they were.

“Yes... It is good.”

They talked. Becca found herself being bold and confidant, but most importantly, open while talking to Frankie. She listened intently as he shared his life with her, and found herself really starting to like him. Not only that, but they seemed to have a million things in common. He had a mother that was a monster, and a father that was like a brother to him, when he remembered to visit, that is. He had a large family, almost all of which were the guests standing around upstairs. Most of them treated him just fine; it was his mother that seemed to have something stuck in her craw when it came to anything that concerned him.

“Sometimes I wonder if there’s anything behind that Empty Nest Syndrome crap,” Becca commented, “I just know my mother never wants me to grow up. She doesn’t want me to move out, she doesn’t want me to live independently. She doesn’t want me to have a boyfriend. She probably doesn’t want me to get married, either. Sure, she’ll SAY she wants me to, but if I try to do it, she’ll squash me.”

“She doesn’t want you to stop being her baby.” Frankie murmured.

“That’s for fucking sure. I’ve been Legal for two whole years now, and don’t you just know that having sex is still illegal for me?”

Frankie blinked at her. “So... You’re a virgin?”

Becca was in too blunt of a mood to be shy now. “Yep… I’m gonna die one, too. If my mother has her way.”

A silence stretched, allowing Becca to cool off. It was obvious to Frankie that he and Becca were alike in many ways. They’d talked about movies, and found that they liked a lot of the same kinds. Books, TV shows, music, porn… He stared at Becca, trying not to be obtrusive. He just wanted to see if what went on in her head matched what she put out on display. In a way, it did. She had long, gorgeous brown hair and large and beautiful brown eyes that showed her honesty, innocence and inner fire.

She also had wonderfully round breasts; C’s at least. They looked like they’d fit perfectly in his hands. Her shoulders were broad and strong, and her torso was short, which made her legs look longer even though she was only around 5’6”. She was overweight, with most of it carried in her thighs and hips, but it didn’t seem to encumber her. What she didn’t know was that Frankie absolutely loved large butts and thighs, especially on an already full-figured woman. Becca’s likeable, sympathetic nature was quickly growing on him, and he found himself just liking how she treated him. Not like a man, not like a dick, but like a human being.

Frankie blinked and looked away for a moment. What was that squeeze in his chest?

“Where did you and your family come from? To get to the party, I mean.” He managed to keep his voice even in spite of his pounding heart.

“North Seattle,” Becca thanked Frankie silently for having asked her an easy question.

“Wow,” Frankie sympathized, “that’s quite a drive for just a party.”

“My mom and Judy are very close,” Becca clarified quietly, leaning back against the bed, “really close. I figured, ‘hey, free food’ so I let my mom drag me along. I know, and my *dad* knows, that mom would make him come along anyway, to drive her.” Becca grinned. “Mom refuses to drive at night.”

Frankie grinned. “I hope your dad isn’t a heavy drinker, then.”

Becca laughed. “Nah. Not my dad. Really, I don’t think I’ve seen either of them get smashed. They can hold their liquor quite well.”

“Mine can’t,” Frankie sighed angrily, “we’ll probably end up staying here until morning… or getting a taxi to a hotel.”

“Really? You guys plan to stay?”

Frankie nodded, looking around the room. “Yup… this is where they’re gonna stick me.”

Becca shivered. “But it’s freezing!”

Frankie smiled to himself. “Oh... it doesn’t bother me too much. I’ll find a way to keep warm, somehow.”

“I’d help if I could.” Silence fell after those words. Becca felt herself blushing darkly at her own boldness.

Becca glanced at Frankie. Their eyes met and held. Becca noticed that she had thought they were gray at first, but now she saw that they were very, very blue.

“How would you help me stay warm, if you could?” Frankie asked innocently, shifting closer to her.

“Er…” Becca swallowed quietly and bit her lip, wondering where her nerve was now. She chewed on her lip slowly; seeming to feel every centimeter of how close Frankie was to her. She turned her face toward his cheek and ear, lifting a hand slightly. “First… I’d hold you close to my soft, warm body…” Where are these words coming from? “Then slowly, I’d kiss you, running my hands over your sides and back…” Becca made a quick glance, and saw the effect her words were beginning to have on Frankie’s body, “then I would trail my lips along your neck... your throat…” Becca’s fingers acted out her words and she felt Frankie shuddering under her touch. “Would that make you warm…?” Becca smiled, opting Frankie’s earlier innocence.

“Mmmmhmmmm…” Frankie squirmed, his pants unable to hide his growing erection. “I’m kind of chilly right now, Becca…” He blushed!

That was all Becca needed. She absolutely loved a man that could blush for her. There was something about what it could imply that reeled her in, hook, line and sinker.

“Aww… Here, let me help you with that.” Slipping her arms around him, Becca drew Frankie against her. He wrapped his arms around her and they kissed slowly and deeply. Their legs entangled with each other, their hands tracing curves and muscles luxuriously.

“Becca…?”

“Hmm?”

“I’m a virgin.”

Becca opened her eyes slowly, smiling at him softly. “Really?”

Frankie grinned. “Not a lot of guys will just come out and say that.”

“I can only imagine.”

“I want to change that… With you. I want it to be special for both of us. I want it to mean something… I want to be with you, Becca. You’re the most beautiful person I’ve ever met.”

Becca’s eyes shone with tears and she swallowed. “You mean that… I can tell you mean that.” Frankie could almost see her heart breaking. “Oh god, I think I just fell in love with you!”

Frankie stroked her cheeks gently with his fingertips. “I love you, Becca. I want you. I’ll never leave you, I’ll try not to ever let you down…”

Becca clutched him tightly, muffling her sobs as she kissed him with a breathless passion. Frankie responded to her and kissed her heatedly, tangling his fingers in her hair. They were both so desperate for true human contact, the connection between them cackled with energy as their bodies pressed close, their hearts beginning to race.

Frankie slid a hand between Becca’s legs and was rewarded with a soft gasp. He slid his hand inside her pants, her panties, long, slender fingers seeking a prize.

They found smooth, wet lips and hunted for the sensitive pearl. Becca gasped as his fingers met their destination and began to rub against it, staring at Frankie as he listened intently to her soft gasps of pleasure. Becca pushed Frankie back suddenly and they scrambled up onto the bed, pulling each other’s clothes off. Becca’s eyes widened when she saw Frankie’s thick 7-incher, which seemed to swell the harder it got. She slid beneath the chilly blankets, and the bed warmed quickly as Frankie laid over her.

They both gasped as Frankie’s cock found Becca’s entrance, and they stared at each other as he pushed into her. Becca groaned as she felt her walls stretching to accommodate Frankie’s cock, and gasped as the head sank in against her back wall.

“Ooohh…. God, yes…”

Frankie closed his eyes and moaned quietly, sliding his hands over Becca’s sides to grasp her hips. Slowly and carefully, he began to pull back. Becca shuddered and leaned her head back, moaning again as Frankie sank into her with a smooth, firm thrust. He gradually built his rhythm, massaging her virgin-tight walls almost skillfully in his tenderness. Becca wrapped her arms around Frankie’s waist and slid them up under his shoulders so she could clutch him tightly, arching her back as she felt her muscles flexing around him.

“Mmmmmm…” Frankie groaned, beginning to pick up his pace. Sweat beaded along his skin and he stared into Becca’s eyes, seeing the same sweat running along her temples and neck. She stared up at him with an expression somewhere between intense pleasure and mild surprise, her breasts heaving as she panted for breath.

“Oh! OH! Oh God!”

“Yes… Yes…!” Frankie panted as he poured his strength into his thrusts, feeling a thrill as Becca’s noises escalated with rising pleasure. The box springs of the bed beneath them began to creak, and Becca arched her back, pressing her hands against Frankie’s back as she groaned loudly. Frankie gasped as he felt Becca’s pussy clench on his shaft, and he moaned deeply as the feel of her sudden rush of cum set him off. His thrusts shortened and quickened as he pumped his cum into her. “Mmmmmmm!!!”

Slowly, they began to calm, the only sound in the room that of their soft panting. Frankie rested against Becca, pressing his face into her neck. Becca sighed dreamily and held him close, kissing his shoulder softly. Frankie smiled and gently slid out of her pussy, then rolled onto his side and pulled Becca close. She snuggled against him and they kissed deeply.

“Think you can convince your parents to let you spend the night?” Frankie whispered.

Becca smiled and stroked her hand along his side. “I’ll try my best.” Frankie watched her face and saw her eyes sparkle. She was obviously thinking up something devious.

“You have a plan.” He murmured softly.

“I’m going to fall asleep on the couch outside this room… My parents won’t want me to be woken, so you’ll offer to put me in here and take my place on the couch… Then…”

Frankie grinned. “Oooh… You’re so smart.”

Becca blushed. “When I want to keep something, I’ll go to the ends of the Earth to keep it… And I want to keep you, Frankie.”

“I could never want anyone else… You’re everything I’ve ever dreamed about in a wife. I mean - oh…”

Becca tuned onto her side, blinking at Frankie. “What did you just say…?”

Frankie stared back at her with those gentle blue eyes. “Wife…”

“Wow…” Becca flopped onto her back again, staring at the ceiling with a funny look on her lovely face.

“Am I weirding you out? When you say you “want to keep me” that’s what I thought of. I’m sorry, is it going too far? I’m sorry.”

“Say it again…”

Frankie sat up to look at her. “Becca? I’m sorry…”

“No no, honey, before that.”

“What? That thing about the wife…?”

“Yeah, that…”

“I’ve always dreamed of marrying a woman like you.”

“Marrying…” Becca’s beautiful brown eyes shone up at Frankie and she smiled with an adoration that made his heart hurt. “That sounds heavenly…”

Frankie blushed, and they sealed it with a kiss.