The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexMic
SexMic
52 Followers

I thought for a moment, "when does the plane leave?" "We need to be in the air in two hours in order to make it."

"I'll see you, good bye."

I quickly started to get ready. I packed my new cocktail dress as well as three days worth of business attire. For Sunday, I was lost. I finally decided to pack my only swim suit which was a modest two piece with full coverage. A cover-up and flip flops took care of a trip to the beach or pool. A blouse and shorts took care of a casual event on Sunday. Along with the other necessities, I filled two roller bags.

When I was dressed, I had just enough time to drive to the airport in order to be ready to board by 2:30. I kissed everyone good bye and hugged my son. As I drove to the airport, I wondered who else would be traveling with us. I did not think that I was ready to be the one and only assistant.

Dave arrived after I did and we immediately boarded. The pilots already had received a take off slot so we pulled away as soon as the door was closed. Dave was the gentlemen and apologized several times for the short notice, the weekend work and being so indefinite about the trip. He told me that party and meetings would be with a former Hollywood star who now was a successful investor. His business prowess made him the lead principal and general partner in several large investment groups with several other Hollywood personalities.

He then explained that he had been to the man's home before and his wife had traveled with him. After dinner everyone sat around the pool drinking until the women got drunk enough to strip down and jump in the pool. Dave's wife was offended and faked a head ache in order to leave as soon as possible. "I don't know what your feelings are about this type of thing but I hope you will at least tolerate it for me. I am not asking you to join in but I hope you will at least put on a suit if necessary."

We arrived a little ahead of schedule and a limo took us to our hotel. Since he had planned on his wife attending, we had a two bedroom suite at a Century City hotel. Each bedroom had a full bath with a living room separating the bedrooms. I felt very comfortable with Dave and was not offended or worried about sharing a suite with him.

I took a quick shower and set my hair as soon as we arrived. I pulled on my new dress and realized that the bra I had brought to wear was not suitable. No bra was better than bra straps showing on my shoulders. Besides we were in Hollywood and no one wore underwear let alone a bra. I leaned forward to check what was showing. I found that as long as I didn't push in with my arms, everything remained under cover. I packed a small bag in case I needed to change for the pool.

Dave met me in the sitting room and took my arm. In the elevator and finally on our way, "You look beautiful tonight, I know that is not permissible to say that to an employee but you really are striking in a party dress rather than a business suit."

"You mean I look like a woman rather than an employee. Thanks, for the compliment and we will play like I am a date not an employee tonight."

Dave patted my hand as we sat in the limo as it traveled to Hollywood. Dave reminded me, "Remember there are movie people and nudity is the norm. I am sure some if not all of the others will be nude in the pool. It will not matter whether you join in or not. I am sure they will encourage you join in. As for me, I will of necessity join them, so you will see more of me than you expected."

"Don't worry, I am not offended by others being nude. In fact, I enjoy social nudity myself. Please, do not worry, I will join in if I want or if we need for me to undress. I will not be upset and probably will enjoy it. My only concern is what you will think of your employee running around in the buff?"

"Don't worry about it. It will be so pleasant to enjoy a sexy evening without listening to my wife."

That was the last time I ever heard Dave mention his wife. I do not know what their arrangement is, they appear together at limited events around the business and community. I know that they do not vacation together or socialize to any extent.

We arrived at the road where our host lived. The driver pulled into a driveway and stopped at the gate. In a few seconds the gate opened and we moved toward the house. We got out of the car and walked up the stairs to the door. Just as we approached, the door magically opened and I was facing my first movie star. Even though Jim was retired from performing, he maintained a trim appearance and had some expensive surgery to maintain the appearance of being 40 even if his hands indicated someone near 60. His wife Ann was obviously younger and still appeared in limited character roles.

Jim and Dave headed for the library while Ann lead me into the living room. My dress was very expensive to me but compared to Ann's it was from a second time around shop. Her dress was a silky chiffon creation that was decorated with beading over her breasts and around her waist. I could tell when she moved that she was not wearing anything under the dress. The openings for her arms were very generous and I could easily see the side of her generous breasts as she moved her arms. The skirt was slit on both sides to the waist and as her legs moved I could see nothing but skin all the way up the side of her leg.

A server promptly brought us a glass of champagne as we talked. Ann excused herself and moved to the door with a grace and elegance that was never seen at home. When she returned, two more movie people were with her, I immediately recognized a young actress who was more none for the size of her breasts than her acting skills. Her escort was another well known star who had always played very sophisticated roles. When I was introduced, John kissed my hand. I found that his screen persona carried over to his personality. Mona, was obviously not the dumb bimbo she played on the screen. She immediately asked me questions about the investments that Dave and I would be discussing on Monday.

Our conversation turned to topics of the day and I listened as the movie people discussed the latest film and TV projects. I could tell that rumors were the foundation of the social life of the stars.

A soft chime signaled that dinner was served. I could feel the effects of the champagne as I walked to the dining room. Dinner consisted of several courses along with along with plenty of wine. After a very light but delicious desert, the ladies moved to the living room while the men went outside to light up some big ugly cigars. After more wine, Ann and Mona were obviously drunk and were becoming loud as they talked. When Jim came in to get the ladies, he immediately escorted me out to the pool deck followed by his wife and Mona.

Everyone sat around the pool for another hour. I was beginning to believe that Dave's stories would not come to pass tonight. Suddenly, Ann jumped up and began to dance to an unheard rock song. She gave all the stripper moves she had learned for one of her movies and seemed to enjoy being the center of attention.

Mona could not stand being on the sidelines and joined in the dancing. I do not know where she learned to dance, but she looked very relaxed as she gyrated her hips. Finally, Mona's dress could take no more and the knot behind her neck gave up and the dress fell to ground around her feet. I had been right, she had been wearing only the dress and shoes. Ann continued to dance but now added some split leg moves in front of Dave and John. Mona reached behind her back and released her dress and soon was as naked as Ann. She then moved in front of Dave and spread her legs and slipped the neck of a wine bottle into her vagina.

I was sitting between Dave and Jim and so got the full impact of Ann's and Mona's efforts. It was the first time I had ever watched a woman slide something into her body. The effect on me was to stimulate me and my body reacted as my panties became damp and then wet. Finally, Ann reached out and took my hand. She wanted me to join her. "Come on let's see your moves."

I started to move using the few dance moves I could remember. I could not match the grace or sexuality of either Mona or Ann who were both standing to the side watching me perform. Mona took my arm and lead me thru some moves that my mother would not approve of but I was enjoying because I had the full attention of two movie stars and Dave. I started to play to my audience and my hips began to move in what seemed like two directions at once. I pulled up skirt exposing the tops of my hose and I imagine someone had a glimpse of my panties.

Mona had now stepped away and I was on auto pilot in my motions. After what seemed like a long time, I reached behind me and slid the zipper of my dress down to my waist. With the pressure that held my dress in place, the bodice of the dress started to slip downwards. The farther it went, the more of my bra was exposed. I finally could only hold my dress up by pressing my elbows into my side. I finally let the dress slide down to my hips and exposed my strapless bra. I pushed the dress past my hips and stepped out of the ring it made on the floor.

I continued to dance in my bra, panties, garter and hose. Remembering some movie scenes, I placed my foot on the chair between Jim's legs. I unsnapped the garter and rolled the hose down my leg. I danced a little with a bare leg and the garter straps flapping about. I then put my foot between John's legs and repeated the removal of my hose. When I was done to my just bra and panties, I considered retiring from my dance career. However, I could tell that all the men were totally in awe of watching me perform. I could have taken them by the hand and lead them one by one over the cliff at the back of the yard.

Again, I was finding out that a woman's body gave her tremendous power over men when she used appropriately. I also was enjoying showing off my body to five strangers. I kept moving around trying to decide what to do next. I finally decided to continue and began to entertain again. I picked up a class of wine and as I sipped, I let wine run down my chin onto my chest. When the drops disappeared between my breasts, I could see the men watching it move just as if it was a ten caret diamond.

While they were waiting for the drop to run out of the bottom of my bra, I reached between my breasts and released the clips of the bra. I held the bra cups apart and let the drops of wine slide down to my belly button. I was now starting to perspire from excitement and the exertion. I pulled the bra apart and flashed my breasts to the audience for just an instant. I could feel that my nipples were fully extended as I began to react to my sexuality. I finally pulled the bra apart and let it drop to the deck. I looked into Dave's eyes and found a look that more than the lust showing in Jim's and John's eyes.

I was now faced with the old age problem of strippers. How do you gracefully and sexually remove your panties? I slipped my fingers into the strap across my hips and pushed the waist band downward. Because of the moisture between my legs the front panel of the material was stuck to my body. I decided that I should reward my boss and slipped between his legs. I placed his hands on my waist and pushed them downward.

Dave hooked his thumb in my panties and pulled them down my legs. My trimmed pubic hair contrasted with the bare skin of Mona and the blonde wisps of hair between Ann's legs. I did not feel as exposed as I would have if I had removed all the hair. As it was, it gave me a feeling of modesty from complete exposure of my inner folds protecting my sexual center.

With my panties off and all the ladies all naked, the entertainment moved onward. A steward came down the steps as soon as I stopped dancing. I found then that not just three men had been watching my performance. The three of us stood around talking as if we were wearing a sister's habit. None of us appeared to be ashamed or upset being naked in front of several men. Dave pulled me off to the side, "You really put on a show. I am very impressed with your entertainment skills. By the way, you are the most beautiful lady here. Thank you."

Mona walked to the pool and walked into the water. Ann followed her into the water. I left Dave and walked to the pool and slipped into the water from the side. The men started to remove their clothing and finally joined us in the pool. My expectations were that Jim and John would immediately try to grope me or make some move on me.

To my surprise, the men did not make any move to any lady other than their partner. Jim became very attentive to Ann while Mona and John were locked in an embrace. Dave felt a little awkward about what he should do towards me. Judging from comments of Ann, I am sure they thought that Dave and I were lovers. Ann and Jim were getting very intense in their love making and finally, Jim lead Ann out of the pool. She walked to one of the lounges, laid down on her back and spread her legs. Jim leaned down and supported himself on his knees. I could see why male actors did not appear naked on the screen. While Ann's breasts were still attractive, Jim's package was rather unimpressive to say the least. Mona and John let the pool and Mona laid back on the first lounge.

By now, it was a little awkward for Dave and I. Our dinner companions were having sex in front of us and we had not even kissed before now. I knew Dave was a little concerned on what to do is that our hosts would be embarrassed if they found out that we were not lovers and they were fucking in front of us. To ease the moment, I moved in front of Dave and put my arms around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss. After a moment, I opened my lips and forced my tongue between his lips. As I pulled him to me, my breasts were pressed against his chest and leg moved between my legs and pressed against my pubic area. Dave was immediately stunned by movements but quickly recovered and kissed me back. When we broke the kiss, Dave said, "Thank you, I have wanted to do that for two months."

"Well since we are both naked, I thought a little kiss would not hurt." I followed Dave out of the pool. He sat down on a chair so that he could look at me and watch the others enjoy each other. I sat down on a chair next to him and discretely crossed my legs. Dave was torn between watching the four movie people make love or look at me. Finally, he decided that I was of more interest and he kept his eyes kept moving between my eyes and breasts.

I asked if he wanted another drink, he shook his head no and continued to stare at me. I stood up and walked over and sat down across his lap. He did not know where to put his hands on me. He tentatively put his hand on my waist. When he was comfortable, I initiated another kiss. The smile on his face afterwards told me he was enjoying being with me.

I then took his hand from my waist and put it on my breast. "I thought maybe you would like to feel what you have been looking at all evening." Dave's hands on my breast felt so comforting and made me feel so secure that I leaned my head on his shoulder and enjoyed his touch. He caressed my breast before he concentrated one my nipple. He turned his head and kissed my ear and continued to minister to my chest. His other hand was on my back but Dave had moved it down to my buttocks.

By now Jim and John were spent and snuggling with their ladies. As soon as Dave touched my breast he seemed to take control of the seduction process. Even though I had started it, Dave was now becoming more aggressive and I was becoming submissive to his efforts. His hands were now passing all over my body except between my thighs which I kept tightly together.

I finally became so aroused that I instinctively pulled my legs apart allowing Dave access to my vaginal opening. He quickly found my clit and gently touched its tender nub. I lay in Dave's arms and let him touch me at will. Finally, I was fully aroused and had enjoyed several small pleasant orgasms. I could not take any more, "either take me back to the hotel and make love to me or carry to me to one of the lounges and fuck me."

Dave laughed and lifted me up. I did not know which way he was going so I wondered if I would have sex in front of an audience for the first time or he would take me away and we could nestle in a bed.

We walked over to where hosts were laying down. Dave said good night and discussed the meeting times for Monday. I said good night to Ann and Mona who both hugged me. Ann whispered in my ear, "you really have a talent; Jim has not done that much for years." Mona also told me that I was really attractive and sexy. "I only wish I could watch you and Dave make love for the first time."

How she knew, I will never know but some people can sense things.

I followed Dave into the house without even thinking that I was naked. A steward had Dave's clothes over his arm and lead him into the den. A maid took my arm and helped me get my dress over my head. I assumed she dressed Ann and did not expect me to wear any underwear. Besides the last time I saw my bra and panties, they were sinking in the pool.

Dave escorted me to the car and helped into the back seat. My head immediately fell onto his shoulder and I snuggled close to him. Dave's arm was around my shoulder while his other hand was on my waist pulling me towards him. I felt so relaxed and protected with Dave. I knew that as soon as we got back to the room, we would again start our slide down the romantic hill to physical release.

I was almost a sleep when the car pulled up to the hotel. Dave gently shook me awake and helped me out of the car. I walked across the room to the elevators with a little help from Dave. He kissed me gently on the elevator and helped me to our rooms. When we were in the room I collapsed on the first chair waiting for Dave to take command of my emotions and ravish my body.

Dave realized that I was emotionally spent and any efforts to make love would be almost rape. "I will give you a choice. I will put you to bed in your own bed or we can snuggle up in one bed and see what happens in the morning." I stood up, reached behind me and unzipped my dress and walked into his room. I was nestled in bed as Dave joined me. He put his arm around my waist and cupped a breast. The other arm became my pillow. Just before I went to sleep, I realized that this would be the first time I had ever slept with a man without having had sex.

The next morning I woke up naked in a strange bed alone. I also needed to go to the bathroom badly. I swung my feet out and walked to bathroom. I opened the door and found that Dave was already ahead of me. I smiled and tried to look away as he did his business. As he washed his hands, I could not wait and sat down in front of him. When my flow had stopped, Dave asked, "how about a shower, then some breakfast."

I smiled as I stood up and reached for the paper. Dave looked away as I wiped myself. I turned and stepped into the shower. I adjusted the temperature and stood under the flow of water. I stuck my head, "hurry up, my back needs to washed."

Thus began, Dave and my affair. It started fifteen minutes after the shower when I had a really mind blowing orgasm as Dave gave me oral sex. I was so loud that Dave needed to cover my mouth. Before he stopped, I had lost control at least twice more. Dave's face was covered with my juices. His smile and movements indicated that he was ready for the next step. I smiled and arranged my legs for his entry.

He kissed me and I tasted myself. "You taste pretty good." Was the last thing Dave said before he slipped his erect penis into my vagina. He thrust easily into me because of my moisture, but my tightness gave us a wonderful sensation as his penis slid within my sheath.

SexMic
SexMic
52 Followers